Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 pm
"I know I'm weird. I've been told it's part of my charm. Can't remember who said that, though..." Desmond was then interrupted by another person, and his sword started pulsing again. Another one?! Geez! He decided to humor the man. "I'm a musician, bud. The name's Desmond."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm
"Okay, I'm going to be brutally honest here: If you don't want to be sliced and diced into tiny pieces within the next nanosecond, you'll very calmly tell me whether or not you work for those butthumpers over at Sora Co. And do please tell me the truth, I don't like having to kill people, especially people with swords like yours and mine." Alex said, his tone shifting to that of someone who would not hesitate to kill, he had to in order to survive, and hopefully he would hear that the two he had approached did not work for the people responsible for destroying his family and causing him to become a fugitive.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm
Ari glared at Alex now, calmly pulling Hinirani from her bag, the horn guard matching its vicous looking blade perfectly, what seemed to be blood seeping from the blade itself, only to vanish into thin air before even touching the floor. Ari gave a small grin before lifting her blade "wrong answer tough guy." Hinirani seemed to pulse with energy as Ari held him, only to speak to Ari in a harsh tone "What are you doing, this man is obviously on are side, yet you intend to fight him?!" Ari glanced down to Hinirani before answering "No one walks up to me and threatens me, thinking that they could cut me to pieces as if i was nothing. that kind of thing doesnt fly with me...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:05 pm
Desmond pulled his blade out as well, but for a different purpose. "Hey, hey, guys, chill out, will ya? There ain't no reason to be fightin' right now." He looked over to the newcomer. "Look, bud, neither one of us works for Sora Co. She can't stand 'em, and my dad runs Steelcorp. I'd only briefly heard of Sora..." He pointed to the flyer he showed to the girl. "See this? This is my band."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm
"Okay, and what swords do you two have?" Alex asked cautiously, he had relaxed a little, but was still ready to move in case the woman decided to attack him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Desmond sighed. He had managed to avert a crisis for the moment. "I don't really know too much about these swords. I just know she pulses when another one's around, and I can use it for water and ice type stuff. Other than that, I'm clueless."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 pm
((Draco, do you play Star Wars: The Old Republic?))

Alex nodded and turned to face the woman, waiting for her response. If she made another crack or decided to be uncooperative, Alex would have no other choice than to show he was not playing around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 pm
((Nope. Don't know much about it, and don't have the system(s) for it.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 pm
((Yes you do, it's for PC, and I figured I'd ask because earlier I saw someone with the suffix/title(?) Lightbringer on the server.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm
((Didn't realize that one. Either way, I don't have much interest in it. Also, would love to see your reaction in the Digimon RP to the big explosion.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am
"What makes you think that just because you demand to know something from me means that im going to tell you? You dont get what ever you want just because you threaten someone." She continued to stare at Alex with her annoyed glare.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm
Kaimei messed around with th ebal then it started to glow and hi sword started to pulse on its own and started to show a map "What the hell" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 pm
((Bump!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm
"Then how about a trade? I tell you mine, you tell me yours." Alex offered, staring straight ahead into her eyes. He wanted to know, even if it meant a pointless fight, he NEEDED to know.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:40 am
"All you need to know is i have a sword and thts it, why does it matter which i have." She continued to hold Hinirani out, not really caring to notice the people passing by with a scared look.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff