Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bloodlust [NA//O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Annie set Rizolli on the ground and giggled at the touch of her lips. "What? Me sitting on your lap makes paper work more interesting?" She teased, looking at some of the things she was writting. "What are these about, anyway?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm
Tara giggled. "Honestly, I'm not even sure. They put it in front of me, I do it." Then she glanced up at a knock on the door frameā€”one of the girls she talked to, Lana Ray, a fifteen-year-old with pink hair and many facial piercings. "Hey. Lana. You know today's catch-up day. Meet my woman, Annie."

"Hey," Lana said to Annie. Then, "I just need a place to nap for an hour or two. Ma kicked me out." She immediately went to the couch on the wall and settled down.

Tara went over to the light switch and dimmed them, then went back to Annie and murmured, "People sleep here if they need it. An unofficial service."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:37 pm
Annie looked at the girl and sighed. What parent would be so cruel as to kick thier child out of their house? She supposed it happened much more than she liked to recognize. She sighed, watching Lana drift into an uncomfertable sleep. Annie looked up at Tara and slumped. "You're such a good person..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:59 pm
"I am, aren't I?" She gave Annie a gentle kiss. "Love you, Annie." Tara kissed her ear and then whispered, "Now make me a sammich, woman." With a quiet giggle, she pulled Annie closer and nuzzled her neck, breathing in her sweet scent.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 pm
Annie looked at her watch. "I got to get going, I have to study." she sighed softly and kissed Tara. "I'll see you later, okay?" she smiled and grabbed her purse, standing, and walking out.
She went to her dorm and grabbed her books before making her way to the local coffee shop. It was a cute little knook that no one really knew about. It was intimate, and quiet, and Annie could get some work done. She went to the counter and got her usual lattee before finding her table next to the window and spreading her things ontop of it. Her mind lingered for a while. What would happen when her parents met Tara? And why did she suddenly get the feeling that she...really didn't know Tara at all? She paused for a moment. People revealed themselves in the bedroom--at least that's what Annie believed. Tara had seemed like a whole different person. Was that even possible? She pushed the thought from her mind and began to study.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:06 pm
"Annie." A tall, thin brunette girl sat down next to Annie. "It's so nice to meet you. My name is Zana, and I'm one of Tara's friends." She lifted up her large sunglasses to reveal wide, sightless silver-white eyes. "Well, not really friend, seeing as I've been trying to bed her for a long time now." A soft chuckle before she dropped the sunglasses back to their normal spot. "Also, I'm a vampire. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable, dear. Because I want to get to know you. Maybe tell you a few things about Tara you don't know." She licked her lips, then grinned wickedly, revealing her sharp teeth.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:25 pm
"Uhh...?" Annie looked at the woman in front of her. She was striking--she could be a model or something for sure. With that body? Anybody would take her. At the mention of Tara her ears perked. And then she heard the word:
"V-vampire?" Annie looked more puzzled than anything. This lady had problems. She must have gotten a dentist to shape her teeth like that. But, how the hell did Tara know this phyco? "U-uh, sorry. U-uhm...I have to go." She quickly began gathering her things. Anything to get away from this nut job.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm
"No, please, stay." Her hand shot out and grabbed Annie's wrist, fingernails biting into Annie's flesh. Her nostrils flared. "You smell so good, dear. You know what? I think we should leave." She got up and murmured, "Do me a favor and call Tara, please? I need to talk to her. And guide me out? My sight isn't that good these days. In fact, I seem to be rather blind." Her tone was equal parts teasing and mocking.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Annie blushed with embarassment. This was something out of the goosebumps novels she used to read when she was younger. She whimpered as she felt the nails dig into her flesh. She swore, trying to yank her hand away, but found it to be no use. Obediantly, she guided the woman out and took out her phone, dialing Tara and holding the phone to her ear. She glared at the Zara, wanting her to let go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:20 pm
Tara answered right away, as she always did for her girlfriend. "Yeah, babe, what's up?"

"Hi Tara, it's me, Zana." Zana had taken the phone immediately when she heard Tara's voice. "Yeah, I sorta have your girlfriend, and I think we need to have a little talk. I mean, we ended on a tense note last time, you know? So meet me where we met the first time. Fast as you can, please." She hung up and then said, "For now, I think we should have a good time, Annie. You're cute and I like cute girls." Zana gave Annie's cheek a kiss, then pulled her into an alley, back to the wall and pulling Annie close to her. "Wanna make out, cutie? You're so pretty, Annie..."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm
Annie's heart was going to burt out of her chest from fear at any moment. "S-stop!" She shrieked, attempting to shove Zana away. Her grip was firm. Annie tried using the wall as levrage, but that didn't work either. "Let me go--" Her voice fell as her eyes met Zana's through her glasses. Even through the opaque lenses, she could feel the cold stare that made her feel small. Her legs and arms grew suddenly weak. She looked away. "P-please, I don't even know what's going on!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 pm
"What's going on is you're so cute..." Zana pressed a kiss to Annie's throat. "Mm. I could just eat you up, pretty girl. Annie, sweetie, don't you want to kiss my luscious lips? You should..." She nuzzled Annie, then whispered, "Tara's not a nice girl, Annie. Neither am I. But I'm open about it. I'm a bad, bad girl." She giggled and kissed Annie again, this time on the nose.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Annie trembled in Zana's arms. Bad? Tara wasn't bad! She was...she was...a slight hum escaped her mouth as she looked at Zana's lips. Annie squeezed her eyes shut and place a hand over her own mouth, shaking her head. She loved Tara, and this...this woman was just trying to get inside her head for some sick and twisted reason. Annie used her other hand to shield herself some. "J-just let me go. I'll scream. I swear I will."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Zana smiled silkily. "Oh, cutie. I'd love to make you scream." She kissed Annie's neck again, then slipped Annie's phone where it belonged. "But, that has to wait until later. For now, I have to count steps all the way to the park. Come on, cutie." She grabbed Annie's hand and started to drag her, keeping count of the steps she took.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm
"Will Tara be there?" She asked immediatly, trying to keep up with the pacing woman. Zana was moving so quickly, it was difficult to keep up. She continued to trip over her own feet. Annie felt as though she was being kidnapped, but dared not defy Zana. Her grip alone was tight--she could only imagine the same hand around her neck. She gulped.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff