Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Prince on the Run.[accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 am

Amelia watched Kray. He expected her to leave, to sit and listen to nobles drone on? To leave the prince alone. Though Kray was trusted, Amel was slightly defensive. She held her tongue.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 pm
Lovec arched an eyebrow at that, and then replied, "Well perhaps it is because the good king, rest his soul," Lovec lowered her eyes and touched her heart for a moment as if having a moment of silence for the deceased, "he died, and this kingdom is very obviously feeling a great sense of loss. I am sure whoever has been starting this trouble is after using the weakness to their advantage. Perhaps we should send a messenger off to form treaties with the other kingdoms? If a war isn't want we wish then perhaps getting something in writing with the closer of the other kingdoms would prove useful?" Unless the other kingdoms are backstabbing liars intent on taking from everyone, no matter the cost, for their own personal gain. Such as I am. And I will have everything. Lovec then added, "If the prince does not have the men to send, I'd be willing lend mine and go myself."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:57 pm
Zane's eyes sifted to Amelia again. He had been sticking to Maverick ever since this entire thing started and the effects of that were starting to show though he hid it well. His expressionless mask was never removed as he said "This is going to get much worse before it gets any better. Excuse my words but You had best be ready. You can no longer just let people do as they please, especially those in your personal guard. You are the leader of this nation and you can no longer be so lax." His focus had been reset on Maverick.

What is she up to? "That might be a good move but I doubt it will stop the fighting all together. It may keep it at a minimum as it is now but the fact that innocent lives were lost, means they cannot back out now. Unless the real culpret is caught and presented, we will be their focus. If they tried to stop the fighting all together, there is a good chance that a rebellion will start for them. Anger is an emotion that easily blind people's judgments especially in mass. If they pulled out now, the family of those who have lost their lives will not stay silent."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 am
Amidst the chaos at the meeting Aiden was suprisingly silent the whole time. Just thinking to himself letting everything settle in his head. He wanted to throw the one noble who accused the prince through the table but controlled himself. After the talk of conspiracy and such he knew he would be a suspect because of his closeness with Maverick, Amelia never took to kindly to him either. So much was going on, but his main focus was the prince and nothing more.  

Spectrum122

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 pm
Lovec lifted her finger to her lips and chewed absentmindedly on her nail as she listened, "Then perhaps those family should be pulled aside and sincerely apologized too. Let there pain be settled with money and an extravagant funeral service. Lord knows many of them could afford nothing more than a simple head stone." Her voice was soft as she spoke, as it often was. Lovec's tongue began to itch, which too was common for when the Princess began to grow frustrated and ancy. We could just kill the whole families. Not like they are very large or worthy of living. Petty farmers. She coughed slightly at her thoughts and picked up her glass from the table, taking a sip. "Losing a loved one is hard, but it is not impossible to get over. And, it has to be true that it wasn't Maverick to send the order to start such a thing. He is far to smart for that." A slightly wistful look appeared in her silver eyes at the thought of the prince.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Maverick sighed heavily and said "I know. I fear war is inevitable. I know being lax isn't an option. There is nothing also very little anyone can do to avoid war. There is no easy option, and I've heard rumors that after the attack our allies started forming a standing army and preparing for war, especially after investigation was done about the attack."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm
Zane paused a moment, seemingly to consider the idea. "Its a good thought, but not a practical one. Too many have been effected by this conflict. Our treasury will not be able support such an act especially now and we cannot ask our former allies to help. The trust is just not there. Our best move at the moment is to send a letter to try and clam things down and see if we can buy ourselves some time to fine the real culprit."

"I was unaware of such rumors. If they hold true, then whoever started this will be most pleased. The more chaos that is going one, the less likely the culprit will caught attention. Is there anything else that you have heard? Any new information on the incident?" Kray asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 am
"Do you have any ideas about who may have done it?" Lovec rested her chin in her hand once more and sighed softly. She was beginning to grow bored of the meeting. She wanted to be outside now.

[Sorry for my shitty post. Writer's block.]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm
Maverick sighed and said "That's all I know, come let us head back inside. It will be night soon. Much can happen under the cover of darkness." He turned back to head into the palace to head into his room on a passing note he mentioned "The nobles like you out of all my guards....but I don't trust any of them."

Gideon stroked his beard as the nobles bickered. He nodded in agreement with Lovec and Zane. Finally he stood up and said "I doubt if anyone knew who did it they would come clean. I fear we have little other choice, we can send a message to our allies to see if a peace agreement can be reached. However as a precaution....we need to prepare for a full scale war."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 pm
Yeah you do. Because the moment I see a way to get to him and come out clean, Maverick is as good as dead, and this kingdom will be mine. Lovec's eyes flashed as she stood up, her chair scrapping the floor as it scooted back. "Surely there must be something that will prevent a war! So many lives would lost! I-I can't take any more deaths!" Tears brimmed the princesses eyes and she looked down and to the left, her hair falling across her face to mask it. "A war is not necessary. Why can't all the kingdoms just get along?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm
Is she actually trying to prevent this war? Well then, lets see you try. "None of us ever said that we are going to war, we are doing all was can to prevent war so why would you jump to the conclusion that we are going to war? Unless you know something we don't?" Zane questioned.

Kray nodded. "Gone on ahead. I'll catch up. There's still something I wanna do before I head back." He replied. He bowed once more before disappearing into the underbrush for the forest. The meeting should be ending soon so he should be here soon as well.

(edited the name. The guard's name is Kray. Sorry didn't notice.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm
[Are both your characters named Zane?]

She shook her head, eyes flickering to Zane. "I never jumped to that conclusion. Gideon said we have to prepare for one! I just- I'm an excellent warrior and I have no issues fighting. I just hate even the possibility of ones I care for, and the innocent being slaughtered." Her eyes hardened slightly before softening, slightly creasing in the corners when she smiled, cheeks dimpling. Oh lovie, I cannot wait to feel your pulse fade beneath my fingertips. Lovec thought as she took as few steps towards him. "Perhaps we should set some time aside to get together to go over the maps of the lands and count our troops and plan what do to do aid the Prince. Maverick does need all the help he can get, and I know I have enough soldiers that would be willing to fight beside him without endangering my kingdom in chance a war does come." The female turned and looked at first Aiden, and then Gideon, "And after that we could go over what we have come up with and see where you need us and what we should do."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm
"One moment your in tears pleading for us not to go to war and the next your offering your service and your troops, even to help us plan our attacks and defenses for a war. You're sending some mixed messages. You should be careful of what you say, people could get the wrong idea. I suggest you figure out what you want to do before you offer to help with war preparations. Now if you will excuse me, I have some business to attend to." Zane replied. She sounds like such a spoiled child, balling her eyes out tying to get her way. Things aren't going to be that easy. He rubbed his tired eyes as he walked away. Things were going as well as they could be. They would send the letter and of course the time they ask for would be rejected. Now all he needed was information on Maverick himself. If things went well now, he would be able keep an eye on Maverick from someone the new king trusted. After the rough start, things were finally starting to falling into place piece by piece.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 pm
Her emotions stayed calm and, though she frowned at Zane. "Mixed signals? War disturbs me. The death of innocent people disturbs me, and when there is war, the innocent die. It breaks my heart to think about it. I am sorry that I can not be as cruel and placid as you in a time like this. So yes, I cried. I am a female, it just so happens that I show emotion when I feel it. And of course I would offer my help in the event there is no way around a war. Maverick is a dear friend, and I will do all I can to help keep him safe." She watched at Zane walked out the door. Shaking her head, she sighed. "He doesn't seem to really care at all, does he?"

[Nnnng... I feel insane writing her.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 pm
Maverick soon returned to his room, he stood at the door and said "I feel rather tired. Amel, please guard my room from outside tonight. Do not worry, you'll hear if someone tries to break in through the window." Maverick closed the doors behind him and the sun set and he laid himself to rest.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff