Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 pm
Mimiri stared at Lovec before tilting her head to the side as she asked if they could speak, she looked to Mathius who was still sat at the shop counter, pressing her hands against the glass she she spoke "uhm.....i think this ones broken, i dont think it hears too well."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm
Mathius gave Mimiri another strange look before sighing "your not exactly all there are you Mimiri?" He got off the chair before rummaging behind the counter for more food.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm
Lovec's eyes cast down, lower lip trembling. "Sorry. I- I," She turned her head not sure why she was apologizing to an animal or what she was planning to say. But she quickly decided that she didn't want Mimiri. Two seconds and I already feel unworthy of her. Brilliant.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Mathius looked over the counter to Lovec and then to Mimiri "damn....Mimirir, you upset her now....."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:38 pm
"Huh?" She looked to Lovec before pulling a worried paniced face "uh...n..no, dnt be upset!" She held up her bell that she still had held close and rang it a few times above her head before smiling "Ring! Ring! Be happy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm
Odette sat in her cage nibbling on a carrot, she sat cross legged on the sawdust covered floor, her hat tipped low on her forehead. Nose twitching a little as she ate, she watched the humans as they milled about.

Lovec swallowed with a little difficulty and flashed a smile at Mimiri, "It wasn't you. It was me. Don't worry." Her attention turned to Mathius behind the counter and she brushed her bangs nervously out of her eyes. "How long have you guys been here?

The door to the shop opened and in shuffled Vyktor, Dragoon the Panda clutched tightly to his chest. He glanced over his shoulder at his parents smiling encouragingly from the car, they waved him forward. Hesitantly the small boy walked farther into the pet shop.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm
"We've been here a long time, ive been here since i was cub, and these two." He motioned to Alex and Mimiri. "They were already here when i got here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:11 pm
"Oh... Do you like it here?" Lovec asked the question to Mathius, but it was really directed to all of the pets. She didn't want to buy someone who would rather not go with her. She was there to become happy, but not at the price of making another being miserable.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm
Nicholas smiled happily, slowing in jumping as well and laid down next to her. "Yea. I like this bed more than my own so I sometimes just come in here to nap if I get sleepy." He said to her with a smile. "There is still one more room you haven't seen yet, my room. Would you like to see it?" He asked.

Alexander looked up at her when she asked him about seeing his room. He gave a light nod, still close to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 pm
"these two seem to be desperate to get out, me, im not really bothered if i go or not, i dont like or dislike this place......" He managed to find the shop owners treat tin and opened it before putting a hand inside and pulling a few out "it has what i need to live..."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Gelo walked in to the pet shop with a gentle smile and looked around. he walked through the store and ran a gentle hand through his short black hair. he looked around and saw a group of people standing around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Alex stayed quiet as the girl talked to Mathius and Mimiri. She was sad for Mimiri but saw that Mathius had a good chance with the girl. She then saw a guy and a little boy walked in and she watched them.

"Sure, let's go." Sophie said with a smile as she sat up.

Molly smiled and lead Alexander up the stairs to a little room with a good bed and a nice tv and a x-box.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 pm
The two of them walked out of her room, heading towards the door right across from it, which was his. He opened the door to his room, a smile on his face. The room was not that big, certainly not as big as Sophie's. The bed was king-sized, a nice looking bedspread over it. There were his drawers for his clothes, and a dresser as well. It was a very simply room, but comfy. "Here's my room. It's not as amazing as yours, but it's mine and I like it." he said with a smile, walking to his bed and sitting on it.

Alexander inspected to room like before, looking at the bed, the TV, and the X-Box. He then walked back to Molly looking up at her. His eyes were soft and he had a very small smile on his face. "Th-thank you..." He said to her, liking the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 pm
[Hey Molly, Lovec's profile is on there twice.]

Odette's left ear twitched as the shop grew busier, a lot of people around always made her nervous. Drawing pictures in the sawdust in her cage she waited patiently, she could wait a long time quietly.

Waddling on his small legs, Vyktor came across Alex and his eyes widened, "Oh Cool!" He chirped, standing on tiptoe to see the ferret better. "You're so cute! I wants you! Look Dragoon, isn't it pretty?" The little boy held up his stuffed panda as if to show him the creature inside.

Lovec found that odd, "Have you ever gone outside?" She didn't really understand how someone could not care if they came or went, but then again she had never been a pet up for sale before. That thought alone made her sad, "It must be terrible, having people gawk at you day after day."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 pm
Gelo walked around and looked at the animals. He saw mimiri and smiled lightly."Hi"he said to her and smiled.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff