Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm
"Like I said, I just moved here; of course I don't know anyone." Riley said with a slight grumble. He liked it a lot better when it was just him and Zach there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 pm
"I was thinking a sister, or something," she said absently. "Oh, well. It'd be kind of weird if I dated your sister, seeing as I won't rest until I get Zach in a healthy relationship." Shane patted her friend's arm. "Anyways, what's your name? Just realized that I don't know it. Probably should have asked that before I said anything else. Sorry."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm
"Riley. Riley McHale. And I'm an only child." Riley said averting his eyes from Shane. "Though even if I did have a sibling I'm not sure I'd recommend you to them..." he muttered under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Azhure smiled slightly as she entered the town, as she saw some flowers that reminded her of a couple in her secret garden. She smiled as she went into the coffee shop and went to the counter to order a bagel and some hot chocolate. She sat down at a table by herself as she waited. She didn't care for any of the chit chat. She was staring outside. From the outside she looked like a sweet shy girl. On the inside she was but she was also worthy of the term witch. She did happen to look over though and notice the four at one table. The girl on the guy's lap looked attractive but then she lost any interest as some flowers started talking to her.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm
Feeling deeply offended, Shane chose to pout and say, "I'm not a horrible person. I'm a good listener and also a very good kisser, and therefore have the two best qualities ever."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 pm
"I might be wrong here, but I don't think kissing is that important in a relationship. It's kind of pointless if there's no actual love...But that's just me." Riley said with a small shrug.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm
Jeanie rubbed her throat,the hot chocolate burned had burned her throat. She took a deep breath. She felt a cooling sensation traveling up her arm to her neck. She let out a breath when she felt the tingily sensation of her throat being healed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm
"So you'd date a really bad kisser?" Shane made a face. "I dated a few bad kissers. Never again. That's why I want my best friend Zach to practice, so he's a good kisser when he finds The One." She kissed her friend's cheek and pinched it. "Isn't that right, Zacherine?" She ignored her friend's muttered curses.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm
"But if you really love them, then that shouldn't matter." Riley pointed out. "Hell, then you'd have a reason to improve and you can do it with someone you actually love." he said seeing some sort of unpleasant expression on Zach's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm
((I keep forgetting to tell you, Zelly, I love your signature. It's the most awesome thing ever.))

"Aw, he's an innocent." She smiled at Zach. "You really should consider this one, Zach. He's cute, he's sweet, he blushes. He's a romantic. He's like you, only without a sister that I'm not allowed to date under any circumstances even though she's my supplier. Perfect guy for you."

"He's my friend," is all Zach says. A moment later he adds, "And it's not just dating. You're not allowed to look at her, either."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:26 pm
"I...think I should go..." Riley said averting his eyes as he got to his feet. The longer Shane stuck around the more uncomfortable he felt. "I'll see you later, okay Zach?" he said as he left, wanting to at least make sure Zach knew it wasn't his fault. He liked him, he really did, he just didn't like Shane so much. Something about her just rubbed him the wrong way. Without another word, he headed out of the cafe, wondering what to do now.

((Thanks. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 pm
"Miss Azhure? Your order is ready."

Azhure looked up as the man called her. She stood and paid for the two items and left after Riley. She lived on the otherside of Adrian, two houses down from Zach, and she was not headed home what so ever. Being alone all day seemed fine. If she was in her garden. She almost ran into Riley as she headed out as she wasn't paying much attention. "Sorry..." She said quietly as she started backing away before starting to go another way backwards.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm
Jeanie drank the last of her hot chocolate. She got up out of her chair and deposited her empty cup in the nearest trash. She opened the door and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm
Skye never thought that this would get that awkward before. "I think I'll leave too, I got...errands to run." She said as she got up to leave. She waved to the two that were left and headed out. So much for eating, guess I'll eat something at home.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm
Sighing, Zach lifted Shane off him and went after Riley, saying, "Hey, Riley," when he caught up. "Sorry about Shane. I didn't know she'd be like that. She's usually not. I don't know what happened in there. Do you want to go on that tour?" He couldn't help the hopeful note that crept into his voice.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff