Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jet's Plots- Pirata wants YOU! Request pg 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 pm
JetAlmeara
Teh Roarie
I'm amused that Mercy is flinging with Koli.

If you'd like, we can make for more fun as she meets my boys Majesty and Tebald. Koli's father and brother respectively who are coincidentally looking for him. Both are very nice males and nothing would comfort her. This could be later after the pregnancy or course. Just something for you to keep in mind.

That would be awesome, Would love to do this.
Just keep me in mind when the time comes then. n-n  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 pm
I have garret for any of your smaller ponies. I haven't really used him much, basically I only just started his first RP, So he may change a little threw the RP if that's okay. Oh and he can know Okelani if that's okay since they were both from the other land.

I copy and pated this from my plot thread.

User Image

Name: Garret
Species: Imp
Mate: None
Children: None
Personality: He's a yellow bellied coward who likes picking on the weak. If he encounters a stronger foe he'll play nice till he sees an opening to run. Or if he thinks he can get away with it he'll do small pranks on those just a bit stronger then him. Still even though he attacks weaker people and is a wuss in front of stronger ones he's not all bad. If he ever see's a lady he thinks of as beautiful he'll be nice to her to see if he can get her fancy. But if he ever really likes a girl he'll pick the heck out of her for confusing his feelings but never run from her even if she could beat him up. Though he may go for guys too but only if he really likes them.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 pm
Family is gone home now - catching up on owed REplies and whatnot in the next day or so!

SummedUp
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22985795

Sorry that took me so long to start

Tagged!

Teh Roarie

Will do! Can't wait!

Moon_Princess_Yuki

I would love for him to know Oke - she need's more Soq from the old lands to chat with - though she might not approve of his picking on the weaker types, might be a fun RP though - her trying to get him to be nicer or something if you up for it?

If you want someone he can pick on I have Poe - she's very shy and very quiet and well..an easy target really. Poor Poe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:27 pm
JetAlmeara
Everything should be tagged up!

Tagsies smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:59 am
JetAlmera

I would love for him to know Oke - she need's more Soq from the old lands to chat with - though she might not approve of his picking on the weaker types, might be a fun RP though - her trying to get him to be nicer or something if you up for it?

If you want someone he can pick on I have Poe - she's very shy and very quiet and well..an easy target really. Poor Poe.

Gosh both sound awesome. It'll be super fun having someone try and make him go straight and narrow XD. How should we set it up?

I have yet to RP him with someone weak to pick on so that'll be fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 am
Everything should be tagged up!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
JetAlmera

Gosh both sound awesome. It'll be super fun having someone try and make him go straight and narrow XD. How should we set it up?

I have yet to RP him with someone weak to pick on so that'll be fun ^_^

Hey if we wanted we could always roll them both into one RP - Oke could always find him picking on Poe and try to get him to stop which would make it more fun then your typical meet and greet etc - I can get a started up for it if you'd like ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:31 am
JetAlmeara

Hey if we wanted we could always roll them both into one RP - Oke could always find him picking on Poe and try to get him to stop which would make it more fun then your typical meet and greet etc - I can get a started up for it if you'd like ?

I was actually thinking the same thing. XD It'd be awesome if you could start I've never been very good at it ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
JetAlmeara

I was actually thinking the same thing. XD It'd be awesome if you could start I've never been very good at it ^_^

Linky for you! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:39 pm
JetAlmeara

Linky for you! heart

Thank you very much. I have tagged. I hope I did okay he's the meanest character I've ever played and the worst thing he's done so far is shock someone a little. ><  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
JetAlmeara

Linky for you! heart

Thank you very much. I have tagged. I hope I did okay he's the meanest character I've ever played and the worst thing he's done so far is shock someone a little. ><

Tagged! No worries! Your post was great!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 am
JetAlmeara

Thank you very much. Tag.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
JetAlmeara

Thank you very much. Tag.

Tagged back!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm
JetAlmeara

Tagged back!

Tag ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300