Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:39 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey hey! Whoa now! Where do you think you're going!?" A female picnicker said to Reno as she ran up to him, getting between him and the lifeguard chair at the far end of the gym, which Misty sat upon. "You're here to face Misty, aren't you? You don't look so tough, I bet a small wave could wash you away." She scoffed.
"While I would like to show you exactly 'ow much of a tough guy I am, I believe you want to fight with Pokemon. In honor of a little idiosyncrasy I 'ave, you may go first." Reno told the picnicker, eyes locking onto Misty's. Giving her a 'your next' look, he looked back to picnicker to await for her decision of Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
"Hey hey! Whoa now! Where do you think you're going!?" A female picnicker said to Reno as she ran up to him, getting between him and the lifeguard chair at the far end of the gym, which Misty sat upon. "You're here to face Misty, aren't you? You don't look so tough, I bet a small wave could wash you away." She scoffed.
"While I would like to show you exactly 'ow much of a tough guy I am, I believe you want to fight with Pokemon. In honor of a little idiosyncrasy I 'ave, you may go first." Reno told the picnicker, eyes locking onto Misty's. Giving her a 'your next' look, he looked back to picnicker to await for her decision of Pokemon.
"Ha! My aren't you bold? I could take you without my Pokemon! But this is a gym, and an official Pokemon League gym, of which I am a trainer of, as such I must act in a dignified manner...unlike you. Now, Seaking, it''s time to battle!" The picnicker cried out as she tossed a Pokeball into the water, releasing from within the Goldfish Pokemon, Seaking, as it would leap out of the water, displaying its majestic beauty briefly before splashing back into the pool.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Ha! My aren't you bold? I could take you without my Pokemon! But this is a gym, and an official Pokemon League gym, of which I am a trainer of, as such I must act in a dignified manner...unlike you. Now, Seaking, it''s time to battle!" The picnicker cried out as she tossed a Pokeball into the water, releasing from within the Goldfish Pokemon, Seaking, as it would leap out of the water, displaying its majestic beauty briefly before splashing back into the pool.
Reno smirked at the cocky woman before drawing a single Pokeball. Tossing it skyward, out emerged an odd choice for this fight. Tesei stared down the Seaking, a smirk coating its face before it opened fire itself, firing away with Spike Cannon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno smirked at the cocky woman before drawing a single Pokeball. Tossing it skyward, out emerged an odd choice for this fight. Tesei stared down the Seaking, a smirk coating its face before it opened fire itself, firing away with Spike Cannon.
"Agility!" The camper commanded. The Seaking would give off a faint pink glow as it gained a boost of speed, racing forward through the water, zigzagging about, dodging the spikes as they came down on it. The goldfish Pokemon would end up back where it started, and if it could smile it too would have a smug look on its face, apparently showing off with its speed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:40 pm
SubonicXP
"Agility!" The camper commanded. The Seaking would give off a faint pink glow as it gained a boost of speed, racing forward through the water, zigzagging about, dodging the spikes as they came down on it. The goldfish Pokemon would end up back where it started, and if it could smile it too would have a smug look on its face, apparently showing off with its speed.
Reno gave a few blinks before tapping his foot twice, remaining silent and starkly staring at the woman who was his opponent. Tesei began to fire more spikes out before switching to firing off a singular Ice Shard to hopefully take advantage of the Seaking's single minded nature during its Agility attack.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno gave a few blinks before tapping his foot twice, remaining silent and starkly staring at the woman who was his opponent. Tesei began to fire more spikes out before switching to firing off a singular Ice Shard to hopefully take advantage of the Seaking's single minded nature during its Agility attack.
"Horn Drill Seaking!" The girl ordered. The fish speedily charged forward, its horn pointed outward, rotating violently. Seaking would either dodge or pierce any incoming spikes with its horn, protecting its self as it charged towards the Cloyster. When it shattered the incoming Ice Shard, pieces of the attack would scrap against its sides, but it braved through the pain to make it to the shell Pokemon, drilling its horn into its shell.

(Don't worry, RP wise it's not OHKO, just powerful.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm
SubonicXP
"Horn Drill Seaking!" The girl ordered. The fish speedily charged forward, its horn pointed outward, rotating violently. Seaking would either dodge or pierce any incoming spikes with its horn, protecting its self as it charged towards the Cloyster. When it shattered the incoming Ice Shard, pieces of the attack would scrap against its sides, but it braved through the pain to make it to the shell Pokemon, drilling its horn into its shell.

(Don't worry, RP wise it's not OHKO, just powerful.)
Tesei took the blow head-on, lessening the massive amount of damage with a skillful use of Iron Defense. Although the fact Tesei survived would be called a high point, now he would be severely weakened. Well, time for the possible ace in the hole.

"Tesei, Ice Beam." Reno ordered, pointing at the Seaking. The beam of freezing Ice chi would preferably hit the Seaking and damage it. But the true purpose was to use the water that it would keep on it's skin to keep itself hydrated and freeze it with the Ice Bean, hopefully creating a fish-flavored Popsicle.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm
Tesei Utakata
Tesei took the blow head-on, lessening the massive amount of damage with a skillful use of Iron Defense. Although the fact Tesei survived would be called a high point, now he would be severely weakened. Well, time for the possible ace in the hole.

"Tesei, Ice Beam." Reno ordered, pointing at the Seaking. The beam of freezing Ice chi would preferably hit the Seaking and damage it. But the true purpose was to use the water that it would keep on it's skin to keep itself hydrated and freeze it with the Ice Bean, hopefully creating a fish-flavored Popsicle.
The Seaking was hit, and badly as its body began to freeze rapidly. The camper began to panic as she witnessed this and gave a command despite not being sure it would even work. "Aqua Ring!" She cried. As the ice began to creep down the Seaking's body, the water around it began to churn rapidly, preventing the ice from spreading much further as it kept the water around the fish active. With this, the Seaking withdrew quickly thanks to its boosted speed, it would wait on the other end of the pool for another command.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:25 pm
SubonicXP
The Seaking was hit, and badly as its body began to freeze rapidly. The camper began to panic as she witnessed this and gave a command despite not being sure it would even work. "Aqua Ring!" She cried. As the ice began to creep down the Seaking's body, the water around it began to churn rapidly, preventing the ice from spreading much further as it kept the water around the fish active. With this, the Seaking withdrew quickly thanks to its boosted speed, it would wait on the other end of the pool for another command.
Deciding that this plan would work if he could keep the freezing up, combating the churning water. "Tesei, Ice Beam again." Reno ordered coolly, a smirk on his face. The beam fired from the horn into the water surrounding the Seaking, trying to force the water and the Seaking to freeze and allow for a much easier fight or for it to end right there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm
Tesei Utakata
Deciding that this plan would work if he could keep the freezing up, combating the churning water. "Tesei, Ice Beam again." Reno ordered coolly, a smirk on his face. The beam fired from the horn into the water surrounding the Seaking, trying to force the water and the Seaking to freeze and allow for a much easier fight or for it to end right there.
Things weren't looking too good for the camper and her Seaking, but they still had one last trick up their sleeve. "Bounce!" She cried. The Seaking would leap up out of the water, and its soon-to-be frozen prison. "Now Horn Drill!" The fish would begin its descent back down, its entire body spinning around now as it dove straight down for the Cloyster, horn first.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 am
"Tesei, 'Ydro Pump." Reno ordered, praying his plan would work. The high pressure stream of water shot out and smashed against the ground, sending Tesei sliding away from his previous location. Since fish weren't exactly known for their aerial maneuvers, Reno prayed it wouldn't find some way to hit Tesei with that menacing Horn Drill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:05 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Tesei, 'Ydro Pump." Reno ordered, praying his plan would work. The high pressure stream of water shot out and smashed against the ground, sending Tesei sliding away from his previous location. Since fish weren't exactly known for their aerial maneuvers, Reno prayed it wouldn't find some way to hit Tesei with that menacing Horn Drill.

The Camper smirked as she witnessed the Cloyster leap out of the way, they had it this time. "Now Waterfall!" A torrent of water would explode from around the Seaking as it almost came in contact with the ground, causing it to launch its self up like a rocket, once again on a collision course with the Cloyster and its own Horn Drill.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 pm
Reno, rather than stick with his usual full force onslaught of offense, chose to go supplementary. "Tesei, Supersonic." The red haired, soon to be master ordered. His Nivalve ally complied, sending out a flurry of supersonic waves to confuse the Seaking and preferably send it off course.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm
The Seaking would indeed become confused by the attack, but its path of trajectory was still set as it came down on the Cloyster, slamming its drilling horn into the shellfish's body. Afterwards the fish would flop backwards into the pool and attempt to get some distance...after bumping into the sides of the pool several times in its confusion.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 pm
Reno winced at the impact, already knowing that Tesei was done. Reaching to his Pokeball, he soon found a noise echoing around the area. It was the sound of crackling ice coming to life. Opening his eyes, he found Tesei on hiss last legs, using Ice Beam in an attempt to corral the Seaking to its previously frozen area and then finish it's freezing.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff