Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Post your art! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:13 pm
inuyasha_lover419
umm hehe drew this lastnight! ^^ sweatdrop
User Image
what u think?
it looks interesting, very unique nice job smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:39 pm
AnimeGuy420
inuyasha_lover419
umm hehe drew this lastnight! ^^ sweatdrop
User Image
what u think?
it looks interesting, very unique nice job smile

do you know what it is?? lol no one knows.. but it is a mirror drawing.. meaning it would keep going on until end of the paper..

Like you holding a picture of yourself holding a picture of youeself holding a picture of yourself..ect.. get it smile i always wanted to draw something like that.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:42 pm
Hey i did this on the computer pure paint.. not photoshop or anything.. the paint program that comes with all or most computers.
User Image
how you like..??

hey look my first avatar drawing!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:40 pm
~Bikky~
i got bored? sweatdrop while chatting and drew this
this is it colored
whatda think about mine? sweatdrop  

~Bikky~

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:10 pm
~Bikky~
~Bikky~
this is it colored

personally i like it.. sry i did not say anything bout it,, but yeah it looks great!

i like the not colored one better.. but i like noncolored stuff..lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:51 pm
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
~Bikky~
this is it colored

personally i like it.. sry i did not say anything bout it,, but yeah it looks great!

i like the not colored one better.. but i like noncolored stuff..lol
danke, and other words thanks i like your work to 3nodding  

~Bikky~

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:06 am
well thanks.. grr wish i was better.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:22 am
inuyasha_lover419
i wish i was better to, i plan on getting a degree in art at "Columbus College of Art and Design" i need to get better at i don't have much time to do that since now I'm a junoir  

~Bikky~

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:59 pm
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
i wish i was better to, i plan on getting a degree in art at "Columbus College of Art and Design" i need to get better at i don't have much time to do that since now I'm a junoir

well... i dont go to school.. my dad is a great artest..omg you should see some of his work.. he was hired to do a resterant and they payed him cheap because they did not want a pro's work or something well hahaha...it was like a pro's work... my dad dont think his work is that good.. no i dont have any on the computer... because he stoped drawing and painting.. aww... sucks for a good talent to go to wast...

I have my dad's old art book made in 1965 or something and wow it is amazing.. but... grr...that is old artwork.. i guess i could still learn from it..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:25 pm
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419

well... i dont go to school.. my dad is a great artest..omg you should see some of his work.. he was hired to do a resterant and they payed him cheap because they did not want a pro's work or something well hahaha...it was like a pro's work... my dad dont think his work is that good.. no i dont have any on the computer... because he stoped drawing and painting.. aww... sucks for a good talent to go to wast...

I have my dad's old art book made in 1965 or something and wow it is amazing.. but... grr...that is old artwork.. i guess i could still learn from it..
wow..art runs in my family...in the females only ands its only on my moms said...my dads side has no talent at all... lol  

~Bikky~

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:29 am
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419

wow..art runs in my family...in the females only ands its only on my moms said...my dads side has no talent at all... lol

lol!.... my dad like forced me into likeing art as in drawing... grr i hate poetry..but i am really good at writing it.. lol i think it is boring to read... even the stuff i write...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:48 am
umm... i just did this one... Of MMP
User Image  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:09 am
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419

lol!.... my dad like forced me into likeing art as in drawing... grr i hate poetry..but i am really good at writing it.. lol i think it is boring to read... even the stuff i write...lol
i use to do poetry but i gave it up to get better at drawing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:54 am
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419

LOL... yeah... i dont know what i am better at... i think i suck at both..lol... SHould start a singing career... and no i am not a good singer! hahahha that is the point at me making a funny.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:30 pm
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419

LOL... yeah... i dont know what i am better at... i think i suck at both..lol... SHould start a singing career... and no i am not a good singer! hahahha that is the point at me making a funny.
i haven't been able to sing since i had my surgry..which sucks a** stare  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces