Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 am
Yes! Prime looks absolutely lovely to me, and he honestly sounds like he's going to be a ton of fun. xD <3 Can't wait!

Awr, Cherie. ;w; /wraps around

Green, you are doing absolutely wonderful so far. I really love Angra, and I'm so happy you feel like you've found a place for him!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 am
Yay! I'm glad you want to have Neva come poking about later on. >D I'll let you know when I'm ready for that particular rp. 8D  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 am

Green, feel free to set something up! <3

And yarly, Pippi, that was fun stuff. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 am
Hmm.... I know the herd's not quite there yet, but when a Healer is needed I have a Uni mare who does not discriminate based on race... she'd heal anyone in need, no matter the personal cost. She's a halfbreed, so her powers are not full, but she does her best to heal minor wounds and scrapes (draining her own energy in the process.)
I think it would make for interesting character development on her part too, considering she'd actually have that "Anyone in need is worthy of saving" belief put to the test.

If you're interested, i'd like to have her a repeat character interacting with the herd (not really affiliated, just someone who is sought out now and again to lend aid.) Again, she wouldn't be highly valued as her skills are not Superb, but she is useful and would require only minor convincing to heal even the nastiest of the bunch.

Character

User Image

Name: Awendela
- Meaning: Morning
Temper: Solace
Relationship Status: None.

This benevolent mare is a natural sedative; calming and serene, she offers solace to even the most erratic of Soquili. Her speech and mannerisms are soothing, her temperament docile.

Cool tones, shades of an early morning sky, grace her slender frame. She is fragile, for all her enduring spirit.

Her healing abilities are minute at best. Her body is not meant to be a vessel for such ethereal blessings, her blood less pure.
Mending even minor scratches leaves her somewhat fatigued... the strain of larger efforts could render her helpless for many moons. Even with this foreboding knowledge, she would not hesitate to sacrifice her own safety to lend aid to one in need.
She must learn to control her healing efforts, to give a little less of herself in the healing process. She has little control over what little gift she posesses.
As she matures, she will develop into a refined being renowned for her altruism.

She cares not for praise and false flattery; a simple "Thankyou," even if left unspoken, is more than enough. She does not help others for personal gain, nor of any divine sense of duty... it simply comes naturally to her.

Her mane and tail are long and unshorn, left to fall as they will. A young maiden of the Kawani village once offered to braid her long locks, as a gift to this sweet mare. The braid has since become rather disheveled. Perhaps, were she to pass through a two-legged village or happen across a dexterous raccoon, her braid would return... for now, Nature's whim determines her appearance.
She is not a vain creature, and goes to no great lengths to maintain her appearance, though she does ensure her continued health through cleanliness.

Future:

As a young mare, she wandered freely, gaining experience and wisdom. As she grew, she began to recognize the prudence of a stationary existence. If those in need knew where to find her... perhaps she could more readily offer her aid? It was not long before she realized that those who need help may not be capable of traveling even a short distance to find the assistance they so desperately need... She took to traveling once more, adopting a seasonal route that would allow those who knew it to find her while increasing the chance of a chance encounter with those who do not.

The Dawn of Twilight

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 pm
The Dawn of Twilight

Honestly, Cherie and I were just discussing how the herd needs allies of sorts, especially when they're going to go head-to-head with Skinwalkers. I think it'd be great if Awendela was a frequent run-in with them! Nemesis would treat her pretty roughly at first, but as she continued to come to heal them time and time again, she would earn his grudging respect. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:39 pm
That sounds great, thank you. heart
I'll keep an eye on the thread/ feel free to contact me when you'd like to RP. :3

The Dawn of Twilight

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm
Tsunake

Aweshume! I'll try to reply tomorrow evenin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 am
If the herd needs more allies, I have a half Suti mare who'd be good for that. owo They're kinda like Kalona's in some aspects, she just doesn't have the wings, (and she has a uni-horn) She's not good at healing though, as she's not a pure Unicorn, so her skills are primarily in keeping hidden in the shadows (kinda like a thief)

She's a Shadow Suti, so could come in handy for hiding in shadows and trailing foe. Not actually in the herd, but kinda like an outsider informant, as she's very capable of handling herself around kalona.

User Image

Also, if anyone wants plots/rp with Vale, please pm me. I'll be slightly slow, but will get to them. ^^  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 am
Yay I like the whole "allies" thing >w>

User Image

Name: Alestra Saito
Breed: 3/4 Kalona and 1/4 Reg

Hobbies/Skills: Evasion, Tracking, Battle, Manipulation and Torturing
Quirks: Is often flicking her wings to look more threatening.
Faults: Her high ego
Qualities: She is pure evil. There is nothing good about her.

Short Personality Blurb: She is evil. It's plain and simple.
She will not be your friend and she will only play nice to get what she wants. She will even try to use other evil Soq as well and then kick them to the curb when she tires of them. She just doesn't care for anything living or dead. Completely heartless and completely cold towards everyone thanks to her brother. She grew up very closely to her brother Yutaka and watched his experiments very closely. She grew hatred for him as well as everyone else when she saw how weak they were in trusting him until he turned around and used them.

She lives by her rules and her rules only. She does not think males are superior and does not believe you need one to survive in the world. She doesn't think rationally all the time, but when she does she is very intelligent. When she doesn't, she will lash out without even thinking of her own health, but it's always with a reason.

Manipulative and dark, she is not the kind of Soq that you would want to run into.

Trust is a big issue for her, but with some work she could probably learn to trust again.

What She Can Offer The Herd: Even though Alestra is rather cold and mistrusting of others once she trusts something or feels comfortable with it, she will remain loyal until the end. She would probably even give her life for something she believed so strongly in.

She isn’t a pure kalona and she knows this, but she thinks like a pure and doesn’t believe in anything lesser for her race. She doesn’t like weaker races and even though her mom was a smidge regular, she could never hate her. She believes in kalona’s reigning supreme and could very well be a good ally for the herd as long as someone is willing to work with her to gain her trust.

She is a fighter and a brutal one at that. Like I have said before she would fight to the death if she needed to. She isn’t afraid of dying as long as it’s for a cause. ( Though I would not want her to die. xD )

She is manipulative by nature. She can get someone to trust her if she needed to and play as the “friend” until she received what she wanted. She could use this ability to her advantage if she needed to.

Downside: This will take work. As long as someone is willing to work with her then this could very well develop her character even more then it already is. Yes I know she won't be part of the main herd, but that is fine. I don't really see her fully involved in a herd anyway, but more assist them in where she is needed.

What I want for her to learn:
I want Alestra to have more contact with other kalona’s. Pure or not pure and I want her to be part of something larger. I want her to learn to trust something that she would consider a “family.” She had been feeling rather lost ever since her brother killed her mother and father. She would never admit it of course.

Side Note: If she doesn't get into this herd as an ally then oh well. =3
I think it's a wonderful idea and I can't wait to see what becomes of this <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Tsu isn't around right now, that I know of, but so far as I am concerned it would be awesome to have the pair of these Soquili as allies to the herd! When she gets back I am sure that we'll approve these two. I am in favor of this!

I would love to work out plots and things with the both of you, and am sure that everyone else will feel the same. <3

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:38 pm
Tsunake
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23076531

RP for you, my dear!

Taggers!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 am
I will tag you ASAP, DNS. <33

Also, eeeeeee, wonderful new allies! Yes, accepted and approved a million times over!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:21 am
My friend and I have a pair of Kalona who are seeking to build an army and raise the Kalona to their proper place in the world - namely as the rulers of everyone else.

I'd love to have some interaction between the herd and Jormungander and possibly his partner in crime/lifemte to produce further pureblood Kalona Alti.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 am
Sounds interesting, Jet! Not sure Nemesis quite has the same ideals, but it sounds like they'd be worthy allies of one another.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:03 pm

I think that they would make fantastic allies, as Tsu said! It would be really fun to work out some plots. I love all of the activity from that front, man! Kalona everywhere. <3

Nice to see some different takes on the purist perspective. XD

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces