Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Pandah's Plot Thread (Plots for Sanuye?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 am
Baby Pandah II

Ahh, hello! 8D

P L O T // I D E A

Name of Soquili you would like to RP with: Risti
Soquili you are offering Garland
Personality blurb or your soquili: Prideful, curious, impulsive, bold. (I wasn't sure how short you wanted this, but there's a longer version in my teepee here if you wanted. x3a)
Plot you would like to happen: If it isn't too much trouble, could I reqest RP for the "Those Who Fear Me" plot? I thought it'd be cute if he tried to fix her by basically ruining her pelt with tree sap and leaves as a terrible bandage. xD
It might end up being ironic in the future, too, haha. He's from the Twisted Tunnel as well, though I'm not sure how weird/not-weird he may turn out to be. ovo
Extra comments: Hello again! qwq

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm
Ryuukishin
Baby Pandah II

Ahh, hello! 8D

P L O T // I D E A

Name of Soquili you would like to RP with: Risti
Soquili you are offering Garland
Personality blurb or your soquili: Prideful, curious, impulsive, bold. (I wasn't sure how short you wanted this, but there's a longer version in my teepee here if you wanted. x3a)
Plot you would like to happen: If it isn't too much trouble, could I reqest RP for the "Those Who Fear Me" plot? I thought it'd be cute if he tried to fix her by basically ruining her pelt with tree sap and leaves as a terrible bandage. xD
It might end up being ironic in the future, too, haha. He's from the Twisted Tunnel as well, though I'm not sure how weird/not-weird he may turn out to be. ovo
Extra comments: Hello again! qwq
Sorry for the late reply, haha. I would love to RP them together and plot with you. :3 That sounds like such a cute idea. Haha. smile  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm
Baby Pandah II
Sorry for the late reply, haha. I would love to RP them together and plot with you. :3 That sounds like such a cute idea. Haha. smile

No worries, and thank you so much! ;v; <3
Did you want to start, or should I? And if the latter, any preference on setting or anything? owo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:17 pm
Ryuukishin
Baby Pandah II

No worries, and thank you so much! ;v; <3
Did you want to start, or should I? And if the latter, any preference on setting or anything? owo
If you could start that'd be nice. :3 I'll have to reply after replying to some other RPs real quick first. Haha. As far as setting forest works for me. Otherwise I don't have much preference. Haha.  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:04 pm
Baby Pandah II
If you could start that'd be nice. :3 I'll have to reply after replying to some other RPs real quick first. Haha. As far as setting forest works for me. Otherwise I don't have much preference. Haha.

All righty! :D Please take as much time as you need. x3 Here you go! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm
Ryuukishin
Baby Pandah II

All righty! :D Please take as much time as you need. x3 Here you go! <3
Hurray! I shall reply in a moment after replying to some other RPs. :3
BTW: I looove the title you picked! Hehehe. <3  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm
Kk! 8D
And haha, thank you! I'm glad you do! x3 <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm
P L O T // I D E A

Name of Soquili you would like to RP with: Isi Anowa
Soquili you are offering Ithillún.
Personality blurb or your soquili: [From teepee:] Ithillún has two distinct parts of her personality - the withdrawn thinker and the happy little filly - that manifest depending on whether or not she is with company. When by herself or with people she doesn't know well, she becomes very introspective, her shyness so acute that she will refuse to talk until she knows enough about the other person to understand that they stand on the side of good. This knowledge isn't so much what one tells her, but what she notices and learns about one's mannerisms. Lún is very observant and tends to pass judgement that is not easily reversed. However, as her parents raised her to not judge a book by its cover, this judgement is made after getting to know someone and not based on first impressions.
When with her family or the herd, she's extremely playful and open. Lún has a tendency to organize things a certain way, and has a quiet respect for her elders, including her older siblings, whom she loves dearly and looks up to.

Plot you would like to happen: I'd like to have Lún meet Isi Anowa - as another Cerynei that is outside of the Vanaras, it might be beneficial to Lún to see that they do exist 'in the wild,' and not just in her herd. :3 And you said you were looking for one, so... That's pretty much it. XD

Extra comments: Mm... Not really. n.n Lún might try to take Isi Anowa back to the herd, though, so be warned.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm
Mahogany Sunset
P L O T // I D E A

Name of Soquili you would like to RP with: Isi Anowa
Soquili you are offering Ithillún.
Personality blurb or your soquili: [From teepee:] Ithillún has two distinct parts of her personality - the withdrawn thinker and the happy little filly - that manifest depending on whether or not she is with company. When by herself or with people she doesn't know well, she becomes very introspective, her shyness so acute that she will refuse to talk until she knows enough about the other person to understand that they stand on the side of good. This knowledge isn't so much what one tells her, but what she notices and learns about one's mannerisms. Lún is very observant and tends to pass judgement that is not easily reversed. However, as her parents raised her to not judge a book by its cover, this judgement is made after getting to know someone and not based on first impressions.
When with her family or the herd, she's extremely playful and open. Lún has a tendency to organize things a certain way, and has a quiet respect for her elders, including her older siblings, whom she loves dearly and looks up to.

Plot you would like to happen: I'd like to have Lún meet Isi Anowa - as another Cerynei that is outside of the Vanaras, it might be beneficial to Lún to see that they do exist 'in the wild,' and not just in her herd. :3 And you said you were looking for one, so... That's pretty much it. XD

Extra comments: Mm... Not really. n.n Lún might try to take Isi Anowa back to the herd, though, so be warned.
Ooo yay! smile I would love for them to meet.
As far as the herd, Isi would probably only stay temporarily. (her plots involve travel and eventually the stallion she'll potentially be mated to has his own herd) But I would love for her to meet with the herd/perhaps live there for a while so that she remembers what family looks and feels like. Perhaps she'll be hiding from Cao or recovering or something? Either way I would love to help you develop Ithillun's character. smile <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm
Baby Pandah
As far as the herd, Isi would probably only stay temporarily. (her plots involve travel and eventually the stallion she'll potentially be mated to has his own herd) But I would love for her to meet with the herd/perhaps live there for a while so that she remembers what family looks and feels like. Perhaps she'll be hiding from Cao or recovering or something? Either way I would love to help you develop Ithillun's character. smile <3

Yay~ Would you like to set up the RP, or shall I? n.n
As for the herd, if she stayed temporarily, even for shelter from an enemy or just because she needed a place to stay, Isi would be granted at least honorary membership (being a traveler). She'd be pretty much protected for life if somebody ever came after her there. <3 There are also healers kicking around, if we can help with her plots in some way. ^_^ And I feel like I'm either totally blanking on or missing something... Maybe it's cause it's late. >.< Who's Cao?

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:28 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Baby Pandah

Yay~ Would you like to set up the RP, or shall I? n.n
As for the herd, if she stayed temporarily, even for shelter from an enemy or just because she needed a place to stay, Isi would be granted at least honorary membership (being a traveler). She'd be pretty much protected for life if somebody ever came after her there. <3 There are also healers kicking around, if we can help with her plots in some way. ^_^ And I feel like I'm either totally blanking on or missing something... Maybe it's cause it's late. >.< Who's Cao?
If you could that would be cool. :3

Ok cool, she'll probably join the herd as an honorary member after separating from Prism, that way she knows where to go when she's in danger from Cao. So we could RP them now as if she and Prism have already gone their separate ways? Or if you wanted to just have the two of them meet first before any of that, that's fine too. Haha.

Cao is a skin walker who attacked Isi and her mate and caused her to lose her memory. (Still plotting it all out and waiting to start that RP after Isi's plots have gone a little farther but ya. Haha.)

Prism is a stallion who was attacked by a pair of Kalona and lost his basket/foal. Isi is going to be helping him find his foal while he helps her find bits of her memory.

Jeremiah is a big meany (but secretly softie) who is a member of the Maheo herd and they met while she was passing through. They'll maybe be mates after all of the other plots happen. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm
P L O T // I D E A

Name of Soquili you would like to RP with: Copper
Soquili you are offering Adara
Personality blurb or your soquili: Adara is nothing but a free spirit. She does whatever she wants and goes wherever she wants. She doesn't believe in being tied down and is quick to flee at any mention of commitment.
Plot you would like to happen: Well since Adara is a mini and an eternal wanderer, I think your "Faith" plot would work out wonderfully c:.
Extra comments: <3

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
P L O T // I D E A

Personality blurb or your soquili: Adara is nothing but a free spirit. She does whatever she wants and goes wherever she wants. She doesn't believe in being tied down and is quick to flee at any mention of commitment.
Plot you would like to happen: Well since Adara is a mini and an eternal wanderer, I think your "Faith" plot would work out wonderfully c:.
Hurraaay! I was hoping you'd offer up one of your lovely minis. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:01 pm
Baby Pandah
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
P L O T // I D E A

I aim to please emotion_kirakira  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Baby Pandah
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
P L O T // I D E A

I aim to please emotion_kirakira
I want to start an RP...what shall she save him from? surprised How about a forest fire? :3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff