Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[I/T] Unicorn Hunts Refugee Herd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 am
*peeks in* ninja heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 am
The Dawn of Twilight

-pokes the ninja-  

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:49 am
The Dawn of Twilight
*peeks in* ninja heart

-pounces- :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 pm
*SQUEAK* O__O OHI~! heart  

The Dawn of Twilight

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 am
(: Hiiya!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:38 pm
Wondering; if sesshy and I were to sketch up a few designs for possible 'horrorcorn' characters, would anyone be interested?

Trying to think of ways to build interest, here...

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:16 pm
sesshy552
We've been trying to get all the information out and fleshing out the IT quickly! <3
We also new have lead roles for the herd!
They'll be acting as mentors for the younger generation/give help to others in the rank when asked.
Are you interested in taking lead with one of your twins when you get them?

And thank you! /soexcited!
Totally thought I had replied to this. x_x Sorry. Lol. I could see Sile taking a lead, but Sine would be close by her side of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 pm
-designs plushies-  

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:31 pm
Baby Pandah

It's fine <3 Look forward to when you manage to get these girls so we can all work together! -cheers- Hahah

Did you ever find out which ranks you wanted for the two of them?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 pm
I would definitely be interested. whee I love the herd concept, but my girl Awendela is in her "wandering healer" phase... I do have a crossbreed boy Kaya Awa, who seeks purity... x3.  

The Dawn of Twilight

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:29 pm
sesshy552
Baby Pandah

It's fine <3 Look forward to when you manage to get these girls so we can all work together! -cheers- Hahah

Did you ever find out which ranks you wanted for the two of them?
Hurraaay! :3 Your girl is beautiful!! emotion_kirakira

I'm still not sure. D: They're a little too slow to be scouts or anything like that but I don't know how much support they'd offer as midwives either. Perhaps storytellers? Sile could tell the stories and Sine could illustrate them perhaps?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 pm
Baby Pandah

Ohh! I think that idea would be great idea, they could be really sweet story-tellers together, and if they were to tell the darker stories to the young-ones they would probably stick more. :3 If you'd like when you get them we could rp with them as story-tellers for a bit, and if you ever decide it doesn't fit, role changes are always welcome.
Mainly because I love the ideas of the roles fitting the personality. <3

And thankyou so much! I'm so happy with her <3

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 pm
The Dawn of Twilight

-hums- I like the look of both of them, honestly, though I feel like Kaya has a tortured look about him that fits in with the herd well. Aside from his wings and tail [Cir might find him a bit 'unclean', being all pure-blooded prissy], he could almost have come from the Old Wood o3o

Panda, I like the idea of the twins being storytellers! Appearance wise, I think they'd be perfect for it c:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:38 pm
sesshy552
Baby Pandah

Ohh! I think that idea would be great idea, they could be really sweet story-tellers together, and if they were to tell the darker stories to the young-ones they would probably stick more. :3 If you'd like when you get them we could rp with them as story-tellers for a bit, and if you ever decide it doesn't fit, role changes are always welcome.
Mainly because I love the ideas of the roles fitting the personality. <3

And thankyou so much! I'm so happy with her <3
Awesome! Sounds good. :3
Congrats again! biggrin

@ducky: Hurray! I'll give that a try then. <3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 pm
Mhm, my mare shall be a loner and has her own plots, though she may encounter this herd in her travels.
Kaya Awa has a little history I typed up on a whim. I was toying with the idea of having the "cruel accident" that took his sister be human-related. x3
His wings mark him as a cross-breed, but what's wrong with his horn? TwT *paws at Cir*

Name: Kaya Awa
- Meaning: Pure River
Temper: Preoccupied
Relationship Status: None.

Have you ever seen waters so pure that you can see clear to the bottom... even though that river-bottom is many lengths deep? Water so pure that you have to look twice to catch the movement, to see that the water is there and it's not just thin air? Water so pure your eyes ache if you gaze upon them for too long?
... Kaya Awa's mother had seen waters such as these once, and she gifted her middle-born child with the name Pure River to serve as a reminder of its beauty. Her mate had named the first-born son after himself, and the youngest was called Orchid after the graceful flower that the filly so resembled.

Kaya Awa grew under the weight of that name, not a mere nod to his heritage or a pretty word... but a reminder, a memory, a vision of purity so rare that even those who actively sought it had only seen it once.

He was a rather peculiar foal, preoccupied with thoughtful escapades while his peers stumbled through very real adventures. He'd found that his true joy was in puzzling things through, not claiming land (small hills, mostly) or scaling the social ladder.
His father was dismayed at the middle-son's eccentric mind-wanderings, but prided himself in the eldest son's stamina and courage. Orchid was the pride and joy of the family...

Until she was taken from them by a cruel accident.

Wrought with grief, his mother passed away 3 months after her daughter had abandoned her for the great Pasture in the sky. Her last words had been a warning- "Pure waters run through the lands, sullying themselves with silt and debris until they are no longer what they once were."

The meaning was clear to Kaya Awa: as he drudged through life, he would be tainted by the ills of the world and transformed... however, was he so pure to begin with? Was change to be feared? But how may one grow without change?
Perhaps, if he could find those pure waters... a single place in all the lands where the water ran clear and true... that sight would inspire his answer.

He has since parted ways with his father and older brother, seeking his namesake in his travels.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff