• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:37 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Hi guys, thanks for the invite smile , hope i can do well in the RP because i never did a Naruto RP before XP

I don't think I ever did one back when I started the original thread except for may be Engi no jutsu which I might of done after words.
Either way engi banned me.
Anyway the original thread has gotten more IC then I've ever got before and after. I am the one invited you, so thanks for accept. Especially since I was hoping to see someone new here at least one more time before I go to sleep. Though I do have a few more things to do. You're free to invite friends?
Your one of the inuyasha invites right?

i never did a Inuyasha RP either, i did Bleach, Fate, and i did a school related RPs. Also doing a Kingdom hearts one right now though and a YuYu Hakusho one as well. I also may know some but not completely sure due to naruto died to them, but i like it still XD
Yu Yu hakusho. I don't think I recruited from a Bleach though I have one myself if you want to be invited to that one.

uh, i want to focus on somthing new before i do a new bleach guild, even though i still want to use the good Arrancar i made smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 am
Thanks for the invite, guys!~ Can't wait for this to get started up. The hard part will be choosing witch one of my char.s to use. XD

KistellaKoven

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

4shadow2knight0

Shirtless Smoker

11,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 am
hey hows it going sorry been having computer problems lately but hopefully there all fixed. I'm still alittle new to naruto so plz bare with me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm
flare takochi
Thanks for the invite, guys!~ Can't wait for this to get started up. The hard part will be choosing witch one of my char.s to use. XD

No character limit.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Yamiju
Crew

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:38 pm
.... Hi. I was invited and decided to join.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 pm
Godric Testarossa

Thanks fellow fan of both things in your signature. Both of those manga-ka rock. I even have a One Piece Guild. I'm the one who invited you. Not sure of where from though. Do you any of these people look familiar?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Yamiju
Crew

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Godric Testarossa

Thanks fellow fan of both things in your signature. Both of those manga-ka rock. I even have a One Piece Guild. I'm the one who invited you. Not sure of where from though. Do you any of these people look familiar?
I think I've RP'ed with unlimited blades before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:49 pm
Godric Testarossa
Akemi Mercuraki
Godric Testarossa

Cool do have any experience running an RP?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Yamiju
Crew

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Godric Testarossa
Akemi Mercuraki
Godric Testarossa

Somewhat... I've done a few of my own RPs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:11 pm
Godric Testarossa
Akemi Mercuraki
Godric Testarossa
Akemi Mercuraki
Godric Testarossa

Somewhat... I've done a few of my own RPs.

Not sure what you, mean by that but what ever. Are you interested in helping out around here?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Yamiju
Crew

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:42 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Define Helping out....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 pm
Godric Testarossa
Akemi Mercuraki
Define Helping out....
Staff stuff? I think I might end up making Senju and Kaguya NPCs.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:00 am
Anti Calamity
Hey. Thanks for the invite. I Didn't realise that this was a brand-spanking-new guild. Can't wait until it gets going. ^__^

Can you help out? We can really use all the help we can get especially since I've never gotten a Guild RP to IC yet.
It's one of my dreams.
I am good at creating things, but not at good creating everything. I am only human. I am not good at creating rules for example though I do know some things I am against. Imagination is good, but you cant' control when and what for you will get an idea for. One of the reasons I prefer to have a team.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:12 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Anti Calamity
Hey. Thanks for the invite. I Didn't realise that this was a brand-spanking-new guild. Can't wait until it gets going. ^__^

Can you help out? We can really use all the help we can get especially since I've never gotten a Guild RP to IC yet.
It's one of my dreams.
I am good at creating things, but not at good creating everything. I am only human. I am not good at creating rules for example though I do know some things I am against. Imagination is good, but you cant' control when and what for you will get an idea for. One of the reasons I prefer to have a team.

Well, I've been a little busy in the real world just lately, but might be able to help out a little if you need me. What sort of things did you need?
As for experience, I've created my own rps before in barton town and the alike, can make graphics and have some experience in coding too. Although, I'm not sure your'll need all or any of that. xD

Anti Calamity

Diamond Ally

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 am
Anti Calamity
Akemi Mercuraki
Anti Calamity

It's one of my dreams.

Well, I've been a little busy in the real world just lately, but might be able to help out a little if you need me. What sort of things did you need?
As for experience, I've created my own rps before in barton town and the alike, can make graphics and have some experience in coding too. Although, I'm not sure your'll need all or any of that. xD

Though all of that could help You could be a staff member even temporary and if you know people who can help out feel free to invite them. Later I am going to make some sub forums.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff