Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:24 pm
Now this made Tetyawna much, much happier. "No, not friends, but best friends." The mare winked. "I hope I didn't scare ya' when I said 'no'." She giggled and started to run around in circles. "So, what cha' want to do?" The sky did get dark really fast but still with the help of the moon and the stars, there was still a bit of light.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:36 pm
Helaku laughed, lighter spirits returning to his heart. "Tricksy little imp," he teased. "Enough to give one a heart attack in more ways than one, you are." He tossed his head and broke into a brisk trot, keeping his circles smaller than hers in order to keep up. "Dunno...what do you want to do?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:40 pm
Tetyawna giggled as he joined her. "Oh I don't know.....hmmm......maybe we can go back to the lake." Her eyes watched him make circles that were smaller than hers. The mare stopped and ran towards the lake. "C'mon! Let's go, maybe we'll see some fish." Oh wheeeee!!!! She just ran down a hill and then stopped as she got near the lake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:49 pm
The small filly galloped through the forest trying to get a feel for her legs. Vevina giggled leaping over a log. She finaly made it over a log without toppling. She was looking for one of her friends Or well Ice's friend and her mothers friend who lived in the forest. Vevin noticed a teepee and when around it. She was just happy running.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:49 pm
Helaku chuckled and leapt into a run, long legs stretching and striking the ground in rapidfire succession. This time, he didn't even slow when he reached the edge of the lake but charged into the water, laughing as he sent spray flying everywhere. When he came to a stop, his ears pricked as he heard small hoofbeats. He let out a whinny, letting whoever it was know he was here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:08 pm
(( *pops on to post this RP* ))

"Wheeeeeee!!!!" The mare ran into the water too and was splashing so much that she didn't notice that a foal was coming their way. "Helaku.....you okay?" She saw that the stallion was staring at something or listening, but of course she didn't know what it was. Oh wait....I hear something.....it's coming our way...

(( @IDD // Post without me if I'm not here to reply 3nodding ))  

Alice says RAWR

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:10 pm
Vevina heard a whinny and tried to stop but ended up tumbling down a hill and landed in view of the other two Soquili. Vevina's eyes bcame teary and she becan to cry. Why was she so much more clumbsy than everyone else even her sisters could run better. Vevina got up slowly and shook herself off and looked at the others curiously. The one was really excited. Vevina blinked her tears away and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:28 pm
Helaku's first instinct when the filly tumbled down the hill in front of him was to charge back out of the lake to the filly, looking at her with concern. It simply wouldn't do for her to hurt herself, then he'd have to explain it to her parents when he himself wasn't quite sure what had happened to cause her fall. "You okay there?" She was smiling...perhaps she was alright, but he waited for her answer anyways.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:37 pm
When out of no where a soquili came running towards them and then fell, Tetyawna wanted to scream as she couldn't see exactly what it was. "Er...." The mare looked at Helaku cofused. "Hi. You seem to be okay." Her eyes scanned her. Perfect. Another new friend to make! Wheeeee!!! As usual, she was happy and excited like always. Tetyawna trotted quickly towards her and then helped her up. "Hmmm......you should be okay."

(( Ype for sure now skip me. xd When Nel posts, IDD can post after. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Helaku chuckled as he waited for the filly's answer. She was pretty, if unusually colored. Then again, he wasn't exactly of common coloration himself.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:29 am
Nothing came from the filly. So Tetyawna decided to break this silence. "Uhm......My name is Tetyawna. You?" she asked the filly slowly. The night definetly was dark now. You can't see anything. This scared the mare, she stayed on the dry spot. "It is getting dark."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:00 am
((Sorry I went to bed))

"Oh I am fine" she smiled sweetly. Shaking what was left of her hurt pride away "I am Vevina, Nice to meet ya" She pranced back and forth "See I am fine" Vevina laughed "Whats your name?" She asked Helaku  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:09 am
(( I guess we won't have a RPing order, so I guess I will post then. ))

"Okay Vevina. What a beautful name. Don't you think so Helaku?" Waiting for Helaku to introduce him self, she decided to say his name just in case he doesn't answer the filly. "Well, what are you doing out here so late at night?" she asked sweetly at the jumping filly. It was pretty dark for such a young soquili to be out here alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:32 am
Helaku nodded pleasantly, smiling at the spunky filly. "Yes, 'tis a pretty name. And as Tetyawna said, I'm Helaku." Shaking his long mane, he stretched before looking back at the filly. It was easier than looking at Tetyawna, because though he was hiding it well, the rejection still stung. "Gotta say I'm curious as well. Wouldn't want you running into something dangerous."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:41 am
She nodded and turned to face the filly. "Hmmm....do you have a guardian somewhere?" Her eyes watched for anything that may have been running after the young filly. Tetyawna leaned over to Helaku and whispered in his ear. "Maybe she is lost or something...."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff