Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 am
Rajin furrowed his brow and narrowed his eyes. Without even trying, he gave a menacing glare at the viper like lamia. "Well, I hate to dis(ssss)appoint you, but she's coming with me, along with whoever else might be in this hellhole." Rajin could feel Krynn moving her head into his chest. She needed someone to protect her, especially in her state. Krynn's lamia blood should do well to fight off whatever ailment she had the moment. At least long enough until Rajin could get her back to school to see a nurse. The ifrit was slowly moving to the side, getting closer to the wall. He dared not to look away from the evil viper. Rajin was well aware of the fighting capabilities of snakes. He didn't belittle or underestimate the opponent in front of him. The viper was a mortal enemy. Already Rajin was reminding himself of all of his Kalari training. Most of it took inspiration from animals. Now if only one of them took inspiration from the mongoose. Once next to the wall, Rajin set Krynn down and faced the evil viper, ready to fight. The ifrit took a very yoga like stance; his legs crouched, ready to spring when necessary, with one arm outstretched while the other curled over his head. Both had the middle fingers' knuckles poised outward. Rajin needed to dispatch of the wicked viper quick and not get bitten. Most of all, he needed to keep Krynn out of this. Perhaps if the ifrit made use of his pyrokinetic abilities and the viper's possible pressure points, he could win. "Come on rattlesnake. I've been looking for a nice belt." Rajin's eyes seemed to flow with fire, showing he was ready to fight.

(I may post later if possible. I can bring my laptop with me. I'm just hanging with friends for most of the day. We play stuff like D&D and Pathfinder until like 12. Also, do I detect Krynn forming a "bond" with Rajin? ;3)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:56 pm

( Oh haha! Still, it's okay n-n I understand. When we game we don't even let people use cell phones, let alone laptops haha. )

"Don't!" Krynn's Russian accent was harsh and alarming. When he went to set her down she tried to hold on. She was forcing herself to stand. She struggled, but her face was hard and unforgiving. She used the wall for support, but looked to the viper. Even hissing and speaking in their softer language, the girl's meaning got across: if he fought, he would be killed. The ifrit's fire would easily disarm the viper and he would be no match for the demon (??). Krynn looked to Rajin, and she spoke very quickly, "If he attacks you, don't hesitate. Open flame. Don't worry about his weapon, his aim is-" The lamia let out a surprised yelp. The trident landed behind her, having missed her face just barely. The boa snapped her head to the viper. "I don't suggest continuing. I am not above involving authority." Of course, involving the viper's authority didn't mean anything. But to alert her own parents that she was attacked by the viper would have him killed in a heartbeat. Krynn slumped some before sliding down the wall. She reached for the trident and held it, glaring toward the viper. Rajin was too ready for this fight. He didn't know the power she had, despite her physical appearance.

The viper had been more than ready to fight Rajin and steal Krynn, but the girl was convincing him otherwise. His hands curled in anger. How dare this girl involve authority! How dare she use such a childish thing over his head! He wished the trident had plunged through her head. The ifrit would just have to deal with the diminished fight. Hissing, the viper threw his hand out to the side. Despite Krynn's hold on the thing, the trident returned without issue. He spoke sharply at Krynn before he shot away, probably leaving the ifrit with many unanswered questions. And a shaking girl, who seemed very suddenly short on breath.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 pm
Rajin was ready to beat the viper into submission when he suddenly left. The ifrit quickly turned (depending on where he fled) to fire a ball of flames at the lamia before he could escape, but the ball seemed to fire off it the darkness, hitting nothing. "Damn." Rajin turned to Krynn who looked as she was infected with some kind of fever or poison. The lamia seemed like she wasn't going to last long if Rajin didn't get her to a doctor. The ifrit swallowed his burning questions that he wanted to ask her. He needed to get Krynn to a doctor. Rajin knelt down and picked the shivering snake up once more. "Hang on. I'm gonna get you out here." The said with an obvious tone of concern. This was very strange. Rajin was being uncharacteristically caring, especially to a girl whom shared a mutual hatred for each other. The ifrit kicked the door in front of him off its hinges and ran as fast as he could. Rajin was now almost completely focused with finding the exit. He could find and rescue hostages later. Hopefully, they would still be alive when he returned...if he returned.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:01 pm

"If I'm going to die, leave me." The girl's voice was much quieter now, much less superior. When he picked her up, she turned into him. She was still shaking, but eventually the ifrit's warm body had calmed her some. Krynn looked up at Rajin. He was very concerned. He was kicking down doors and he was taking care of her. If she wasn't so critical, the lamia might have been short and angry. She might have fought to stand. Instead, the lamia twisted a hand into Rajin's shirt (if he is without a shirt, then her own shirt) and kept herself turned into him. If there was no hope for her, she wanted to be left. She was far too damaged to be thinking very straight. Krynn was quieter as she spoke, slightly muffled by the ifrit's chest, "Thank you.. for all of this," Her words were genuine, but maybe unexpected. Like the boa she was, she began wrapping herself around the situation. The man that had displayed nothing more than hatred bubbling at the surface was carrying her. Around a dungeon. Trying to save her life. The man that hated her wasn't the man she was seeing at this point. Rajin wasn't rough with her. He wasn't angry that she drove off the viper. He wasn't expecting her to get up and take care of himself while he escaped. Krynn closed her eyes. She reminded herself this didn't changed anything.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 am
(Ah buggery. Spartan is back. Oh well. No biggie. Also, this fella I'm introducing is just a minor villian, and shamefully a deus ex machina sweatdrop )

As Rajin continued to run, he found that he needed to make progress much faster than already was. He stopped only for a moment. The ifrit looked at the ceiling above him. If he could, it be faster to just travel up and burrow his way to the surface. However, he didn't know how many floors down his was. Why did the dungeon he was in have to be so large? It made so sense. It was like this place was meant to house something. Was he in some kind of labyrinth used to house out of control monsters? Just as Rajin's not so good fortune have it, it was. Just around the corner, came heavy breathing and snorting, followed by what sounded like heavy hoofsteps. Then, it came. A giant burling monster wielding a great giant ax. It was a minotaur. Tall, with thick black fur and blood red eye that shown in the darkness. "You have got to ******** kidding me."

The minotaur locked his eyes on the boy down the corridor. He breathed a loud snort from his flared nostrils. "Thought I smelled meat." The beast said in the common tongue. "Ah." He said with a sound of mild surprise. "You must be that one I saw getting dragged down here earlier. Me myself, I just came down here to check on you two. Guess you got out of your cage. no matter. I'll just gore the both of you." The minotaur began to brushing his hoof back like a bull getting ready to charge. Little did the beastman know, Rajin wasn't one to back to away from a fight when the chips were down.

The ifrit snarled at the beastly minotaur. "I don't have to time for this bullshit!" Rajin roared. He set down his burden once more and readied himself to charge head on with the minotaur. The ifrit's hands glowed a burning red. He was ready to burn holes in this beast. Finally the two charged each other, both exchanging war cries as they collided. Rajin threw the first punch, a burning hot one at that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Krynn found that as they came to another beast, Rajin seemed to have been realizing something. Seeing the beast confirmed that for the ifrit. The lamia, on the other hand, was set down once more. She watched as the ifrit charged, but turned away at the collision. Odd, she thought, uncovering her face with her hands. Why should she care what the outcome was? She was likely to die down here at this rate. Krynn reminded herself he was doing this for the sole purpose of positive recognition. He didn't really care about her. He hated her. She kept her eyes on the outcome, the heat from the charge having her feeling quite warm.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm
The two monsters clashed in a bout of pure raw strength. Both well versed in the art of combat. Rajin, with his ancient art of Kalaripayattu against the minotaur with the equally ancient Pankration. Several times, the half man beast made an attempt to grapple with the ifrit and lock him into submission. His efforts were in vain however, as Rajin style of fighting was keen about grappling and how to escape. It also helped to be able to have fire burst forth from one's fingertips. The look on Rajin's face that of unmatched determination, unyielding, and ready to die if need be. Not that the mighty ifrit would. The minotaur on the other hand, was rather enjoying himself. It had been such long time since he had engaged in such a fight. This boy was quite a fighter. Right the beginning of the fight, he had delivered such a punch, it made the bullman drop his weapon, forcing him into hand-to-hand combat. Of course, there was the fact that the boy shot a burst of fire into his chest with the punch. The brawl continued. Fire flew as well as punches and kicks, even grapples. Neither Rajin or the minotaur were giving an inch. The two were almost equal. Almost. Rajin thought that by now, the minotaur would begin to tire. That was not happening. The black haired beast wasn't close to tiring. This was when the ifrit decided to get tricky with his fighting. instead of just beating the monster, he began to aim for certain spots on the beastman's body. Pressure points. Even if the minotaur wasn't shaped completely like a human, his body was close. The minotaur, starting to falter, began to wonder what was going on. It seemed like he was just starting to win. What happened? Soon, the beast was backed up against the wall, huffing from exhaustion. Rajin had bested the minotaur.

(Hey, you wanna join that other RP Shaba made? The bar one?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 am

( Nah. I didn't really follow it n-n; )

With each grapple and escape, Krynn found it was harder and harder to watch. Rajin was such a fighter, but the minotaur didn't seem to have a way to slow. With so much fire and heat, the lamia had to keep shifting away. Her leg ached and throbbed. The hotter she felt, the more Krynn seemed to be suffering. Not to mention she was slowly unable to watch the fight. As much as she reminded herself of their hatred, watching the person saving her beginning to tire was not exactly enjoyable. The lamia looked to the ifrit once she heard loud huffing. The.. the minotaur was defeated? Krynn grinned at the ifrit, unaware of the implications her bright smile might bring up. Rajin might think of the girl as glad to be around him.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:34 pm
With his foe leaning against the wall, Rajin lifted the minotaur. "Tell me where the exit is...now!" The ifrit said, shoving the beastman against the wall. Little did the ifrit know, small jet black horn were beginning to sprout from his forehead. This was making the infernal genie look rather intimidating. To his foes however, it was rather amusing. A normal ifrit's horns would be much larger. It must have been a sign of Rajin's growing power, or at the least, his anger. "Talk!" The ifrit growled with clear anger in his tone.

The minotaur mustered a hearty laugh. The young ifrit had been very entertaining, being able to best him was quite a feat for someone so young. "Very well." The beast replied. "Since you bested me in combat, I shall show you the way out." The minotaur tiredly lifted his arm and pointed down the next hallway. "Simply keep going that way, and you shall find the entrance to the labyrinth." With a laugh, minotaur seemed to smile at Rajin. "You remind me of someone. His name escapes me though. It doesn't matter. You had better hurry. Your princess seems to be fading." The bullman then went quiet, as his eyes seemed to shut.

Rajin dropped the minotaur and looked back to Krynn who was still lying on the ground. He had almost forgotten about her. The ifrit ran back to her side and hoisted her back into his arms. Now that Rajin knew the way out, he and the lamia could get out of there. The infernal genie ran as fast as he could towards the exit and up a flight of spiralling stairs. Already, Rajin could see natural light. It was the sun. The glorious sun. The great ball of fire in the sky. However, when Rajin reached the top, there were two things that didn't bode well for the ifrit and his companion. One, the sun was going down, and two, the new floor they entered was crawling with henchmen who just now seemed to notice them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Krynn gazed on as Rajin lifted the beast and demanded the exit. From her angle, she could just make out the small horns forming on the ifrit's forehead. They intrigued her. Was he going to shift into the monster form? The lamia watched with interest, but was finding it hard to concentrate. The minotaur said something about her fading. The next thing she knew, she was pulled unceremoniously back up, and realized afterward that the quick, quiet gasp had been her. Krynn held onto Rajin as he ran, and when they came to the floor covered in henchman, she groaned softly. The warmth coming from the ifrit was beginning to be a bit much. Her body felt like it was slowly roasting anywhere him and her were touching.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:20 pm
As the two reached the upper level and were confronted by the mass of henchmen and of all people, Raul. "Ay, amigos. El diablo y la bruja. Wasn't expecting to see you two so soon." The scheming chupacabra said snidely with a menacing grin. "Well, it was really nice seeing you two, but I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to get back in your cage wait patiently for things to get underware. My boss will be here soon to pick up the snake. So if you just hand her over, that'd be great."

Rajin had finally had enough. Enough with carrying Krynn around and being depended on to keep her safe. Enough with these henchmen. Enough with Raul. Enough with everything. The ifrit's hands began to tremble and shake he kept the lamia close to him. Rajin's skin began to change to a mottled red color, like molten lava rocks. Curved black obsidian horns protruded from his forehead and ears began to sharpen and point. Finally, the iron bracelets around his wrists, began to crack and burst with golden light. The ifrit showed his true colors, his true form. The full power of the mighty efreet. "I will...destroy...EVERYTHING!!!" With a mighty roar, Rajin charged forward. Anyone trying to grab hold of the ifrit was either tossed aside like nothing or burned in a raging fire. Rajin began to run progressively faster, even smashing through the wall to the outside world. The two were finally free. Fresh air. But they weren't out of woods yet...literally. Rajin did nothing but run east. The opposite way the ifrit felt himself being pulled from the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Krynn took in a sharp breath as horns began to show more and more and when the iron bracelets cracked. When he changed, she felt most of her body flush. The lamia found herself staring up at this.. this man with so much power. She breathed softly, as if flustered by the mere sight of the powerful Rajin. As he kept running, though, Krynn found that the heat was almost unbearable. "You're.. you're too hot," Breathed out the girl, gasping softly for breath. She held on, but she needed a break from the ifrit's burning body. In the dimming sky, Rajin seemed to almost glow. The lamia was such an attractive enemy.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 pm
Rajin was running as fast as a car on the highway. The wind hitting face like he was standing in a typhoon. The ifrit didn't seem to hear the lamia in his arms. He was too focused on getting her to the medical wing of school. To see where he was, Rajin leaped high into the air, soaring clear over the trees. Once in the air, the ifrit could see the school in distance. It wasn't far now. "Hang on, Alayi. We're almost there." Rajin said to Krynn. It was a bit strange though. He didn't mention Krynn by her name. He called her Alayi. Who was this? Someone Rajin used to know? Whoever it was, the ifrit believed they were with him at that moment. In no time at all, Rajin made it to the school, or to be honest, crashed through the wall. Students who were still there for after school activities saw the fire genie in his true form and trembled at the mere sight of him. A look of rage on his face to anyone who stood in his way. Not that anyone would. With a face like that that burned like fire and a body that seemed burn his uniform away. "Where is the medical wing!?" Rajin roared, his voice like thunder. Every student in sight pointed in a single direction. The ifrit was off once more, leaping through the roof and landing right outside school hospital. The door just outside were melted right before Rajin as he walked in. All eyes on him, then on the girl in his arms. "Doctor." he said looking around the room. "I need a doctor now!!!" The ifrit bellowed. In no time at all, staff came took Krynn from the ifrit's arms and took her straight for medical treatment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 am

The only things that frightened the lamia at this point were his temperature practically frying her, and his separate name. Perhaps in his monster form there were other.. memories? She had heard of it before, but the genie was not normally a creature she found to be like that. Oh well. He crashed through walls and terrified other students. Krynn couldn't peel her eyes away. Other emotions melted against Rajin, and what the other students were finding scary, the lamia was being drawn closer to. She hardly even noticed the roar, caught up in the sight of him. He bounded off, and in mere seconds the two were in the infirmary. When staff came to take her from the ifrit's arms, she seemed to be losing consciousness. By the time they took her, she was out.. and still clinging to a scrap from the ifrit's uniform.

( How would you like this to go? :3 We can have a visit or two while she's in here for dramatic/romantic effect if you want! )

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:03 am
(On to the romance drama! emotion_dowant )

As Rajin was left there in the lobby, people still stared at him in fear. His efreet form was truly terrifying. A mix of pure strength and fiery magical might. He was similar to the legendary youko, but something separated the two beside their looks. It wasn't long before the golden light that was cracking through Rajin's iron shackle-like bracelets began to fade to and disappear. Soon, the cracks sealed and the ifrit returned to his human form. His skin returned to normal and the black obsidian horns withdrew. Suddenly, Rajin could feel his energy sinking. He began to get sleepy, breathing heavily and yawning. It was just like he had come out of a massive adrenaline rush. Rajin made his way to an empty chair in the lobby and sat down. The second his head was leaning against the wall, the ifrit was out like a recently extinguished candle. Once it seemed safe enough, staff began to close around sleeping ifrit. One dared to check his pulse. It was steady. Apparently, the ifrit had used up so much energy, he had gone unconscious. To be safe, he was given the same treatment as Krynn.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff