Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Kenny looked at the two girls as his mind went all over the place. He remembered the coin he stole from Cain two years ago and looked at the coin he had now in his pocket. They looked almost the same, no they where the same. That was the same year Cain and Steffi went to there new school. "My brothers and sisters...There not really ny brothers and sisters but we are apart of the same orphanage." A thought came to his mind. "So am I magic too?"

User Image
OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Ten

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

User ImageUser Image Location: Circus Maisc

‘He’s an orphan…’ Grace thought feeling kind of sad about it. When he asked the thought that came to his mind however both girls nodded. “That’s the only way you can go there.” Leonette told him. “I’m attending Hogwarts next year.” She told him with a smile. “Things sure do add up to that conclusion.” Grace agreed. “So your brothers and sisters go to magic school then.” She said amazed at the whole thing. It sure was interesting to figure out Kenny’s future.

With: Grace, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller
With: Leo, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller

OOC: ---

Essy ze Ninja
Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:22 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Happy | Just another family torn: I've never been to the circus before... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Fairway |
Wearing

Marina looked around with interest. She'd never been to a circus before, so this was all new to her. But it looked very exciting, and she was happy to be on her first official date with Damien. She glanced at her boyfriend with a grin. "Where do you think we should go first?" she asked, glancing around once more at the crowds and bright lights.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Afraidspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why did there have to be a fire?' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien blinked a bit when Marina asked him a question. It took a second to register just what she'd asked him. He'd been too busy watching her. Her eyes were so bright, so curious. It was completely adorable. He smiled widely, taking her hand and bicycling their arms as he walked, finally taking his eyes off of her long enough to actually look around. He'd never been to such an event before... but he couldn't seem to make himself care to look at anything but her. It was nice to be out of the house, especially since thankfully he was finally without the pressure of worrying about their parents or other people. His father approved, his mother was essentially incidental, and he was fairly certain that her parents at least approved, even if they didn't like him... although he'd felt like they did. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it gently before gesturing with his other hand. "Whatever you like. Ladies choice." Just as the words left his lips, a plume of fire appeared over the largest of the many tents, and he froze, his eyes going wide, his expression fearful. A dragon circled the tent for a moment, and he took a couple deep breaths, his body shaking somewhat. "Anything but that," he said in a nervous voice, blushing a bit, ashamed of his fear but unable to really do anything about it. He couldn't take his eyes off the flames... He watched them, even from this far away, like at any second they would jump from the tent to chase him. He unconsciously rubbed the spot on his stomach where he had a single scar from the ordeal. Even the sight of a fire in the common room fireplace unnerved him, but seeing it out, in the open, untamed... it was too much for the Slytherin. More so than he was willing to admit to anyone, save the girl at his side. She was the only one who could really understand...

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image
Jeremy Gabriel Theseus Wilde
Fifteen~Squib~Assistant at Honeyduke's

User Image

Jem appeared on the grounds, wearing a silvery-gray suit and small black mask. He pushed a wave of bronze hair back and scanned the colorful fair for his friend. Seeing a bright light in the distance and following it on a whim, he soon saw a girl with long brown hair facing away from him.
"Cait?" He spoke loudly above the noise of the crowd, his dark hazel eyes flickering in the dim light as he walked around to the way the girl was facing. It was in fact Caitlin, and he smiled and greeted her.
"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said and looked around them.
"This place is quite the spectacle," he observed as he looked at the gold lights and vibrant tents and banners.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:18 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

The Korean boy appeared at the entrance to the circus. The rusty can of soup falling to the ground. He walked into the park, buying a bottle of butterbeer and wandering around for a while. He was bored. He had escaped his family for the day, though he would probably be punished later because of it.

He looked around as he looked around. Not noticing where he was going, the boy had bright red hair today, and he was more muscular than usual. It was part of the nice thing about being a metamorphmagus, he could change anything about his appearance, change his physical build, his skin tone, his eye color. Heck he got bored with his normal appearance often. His small stature, thin with only a bit of muscle, and plain black hair. It was a blessing he could change his appearance any time.

Walking around he ended up bumping into someone, his butterbeer splashing out and landing on the strangers's sleeve. "Oh god! I am so sorry! Here, let me help you clean up." he said as he pulled a small travel pack of tissues out of the messanger bag he had. Dang it Eun, pay attention to things! he thought harshly before looking at the boy he had bumped into. "Oh god! You're that cute Hufflepuff chaser! Damn it!" he said as he turned pink, his red hair even starting to change color to a hot pink. "I mean... umm..." he said as he looked at the boy. He was so embarrassed now.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl grumbled at his sister, who had gotten a hold of their parents, thus forcing him to attend the "ball." He was just about to comment on the heat, when someone slammed into his side. He made an awkward squeaking noise, nearly tumbling to the ground, but somehow staying upright. He looked at his shirt, which was now wet. Luckily, the liquid was cold... so at least for a moment he had something to cool him. "Its okay. Honestly. It's not like it's a formal shirt, and I can wash it when I get home." When he was addressed as "that cute Hufflepuff Chaser," his cheeks went a bit pink, but his expression didn't change from his typical look of eternal thoughtfulness. A pair of dark green eyes widened, but before the twelve year old could speak, Dhyl covered her mouth with his hand. "Erm...Your hair... is... changing colors?" It was always polite to tell someone when they were being inflicted to a color-changing spell... no? All of a sudden, the teen's expression changed to one of shock and disgust as he glared at his sister. "She licked me!" Minn giggled. "Hiya! I'm Minn! Dhyl's my big brother... and Mommy said he was a cute baby... if that counts?" Dhyl rolled his eyes, thankful she wasn't always this weird... at least.... not around people he actually knew... He'd seen this kid before, but couldn't place it.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:20 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

The boy was still embarrassed. But it seemed the boy was okay with it. He wasn't upset. He wasn't yelling, and more importantly he was looking at him. "Oh well, umm I guess that's okay then" he said as he handed over a few tissues. He noticed the boy blushing and couldn't help but smile.

He heard the boy speak and chuckled at the comment about his hair. "Hahaha Yeah, it does that, I'm a metamorphmagus. I can change my appearance at will. You may recognize me better like this." he said, almost instantly he became two inches shorter and less muscular. "Eun Yeong Hyeon Han, I'm Gryffindor's Reserve Seeker, I'm a year younger then you." he said introducing himself.

He smiled at the girl who spoke. "Hi Minn. Aren't you a pretty? You know what, go buy yourself a pack of cauldron cakes. The stand is right there." he said handing her the appropriate amount of gold. So he was cute as a baby too? he thought with a smile.

He smiled at the boy, his hair turning back to bright red. He smiled at the boy as he regained the two inches of height and grew more toned. "Sorry about the sudden appearance changes, I like consistent looks throughout the day." he said with a smile.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl blinked, watching the other boy shift and change before his eyes. "Metamorphmagus, eh? That's really neat. I've never met one." When Eun offered to buy Minn some snacks, the teen quirked an eyebrow, but allowed it. Minn squealed happily, jacked the money, and skipped to the cart, leaving her brother behind. Crystalline blue eyes watched the girl, but quickly flicked back to the other boy. "Erm... thanks? Add more sugar to the hyper person." A smirk flitted onto his face, showing that he seriously didn't care. A hand ran through soft onyx locks as Dhyl brushed the hair from his eyes. His earrings showed briefly, but were soon covered again by his thick hair. The boy glanced back at his sister, ensuring the girl was safe.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:34 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

The boy smiled at the boy's reaction. "Well now you have. Your name is Nolynn right? I think that's what the Quidditch announcer called when you went on the pitch." he said as he smiled at the boy. Hearing the boy's next statement he chuckled. "I figured you wouldn't want your sister around in every private conversation you have." he said as he looked at him. As he ran his hand through his hair Eun's eyes caught site of some ear piercings. He smiled, it added to the boy's attractiveness.

He smiled as he looked at the boy. He is cuter close up. he thought as he looked at the boy who was slightly older. "So, Umm.. what are you doing here?" he asked as he looked at the boy curiously.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:45 am
User Image

Ⓓⓞⓛⓞⓡ
Fortune Teller

Butterfly wings tangled in her hair as they fluttered to life, dripping bloody crystals down her shoulders that shined in the sunlight. Silence had had her transfixed in place while pale eyes remained motionless and empty, but all seeing of what riddled in between. A small ghost of a smile echoed on her lips as tiny fingers struggled to put the pieces together. Leaning forward on a crooked spine, clawing fingers rasped against her chin in silent deliberation. ”Have you ever found you could not explain things, absurd things, things no one would believe otherwise..?” Suddenly, her hunched frame twitched and a bony finger was pressed tall and high between her lips. ”Shhhhhh! Or they’ll hear you..”

But whatever it was she seemed frightful of had disappeared in the next instance, and her beckoning hand had beseeched the young, bright child to take a few steps closer. ”Come, come, sweet child, take a step closer…”

[ooc:// if anyone wants any specific idea or theme for their fortune, feel free to pm me]

User Image

Translations:// //

Xistund
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl nodded. "Dhylan Nolynn. Although, I prefer Dhyl, if you don't mind." He looked at the other boy, then slipped his hand into his pocket. He chuckled at the words about his sister, nodding. "She's only obnoxious when she walks in my room without asking... unfortunately, she does that a lot." He slipped his glasses off with his free hand, then pulled a small handkerchief from his pocket and began to scrub the lenses. Electric blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight, irises huge, despite his squinting in attempts to see. When he was sure his glasses were clean, he pushed the frames back on, then blinked to restore vision. "What am I doing here? I would say "happily attending the circus with my sister," but to be quite honest I didn't wish to leave bed this morning. Heck, If I could have managed it, I'd be staying somewhere as far from my bloody family as possible. Hence why I agreed." That had to be the single weirdest way he'd ever described his family, but it worked. He hated being cooped up with an eternally screaming baby, a woman who simply could not remember his name, and a father who officially didn't seem to give a damn.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:49 am
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.

𝕹adya 𝕶amenev

User Image

The young daughter of Segei and Ilari Kamenev, Nadya was in attendance to the circus for two specific reasons, and neither one included indulging in bright pink cotton candy. But still, it couldn’t hurt, could it? Oh, hells, she grimaced cotton candy stuck to the underside of her mask and struggled to smear it away. ”Chyort voz'mi,” she cursed gently in Russian and tossed the damned cotton candy away in the rubbish bin as she passed it by.

No, she wasn’t here for sweets, games, or shows, not like the rest were. She was here, first and foremost, for the protection of her familial secrets, and secondly, in pursuit of a suitor likely to further the gain and power of her family. So far, she hadn’t found either of her targets.

She was one of the few that lingered with her masquerade costume on, though aside from her dark velvet robes, all she really wore was the mask. It was all she really needed, not that, she really needed that either—but it was always best to be safe. Perfect posture glided on long, lean legs until finally, she spotted the blazing red hair so eerily similar. Nadya paused in her step in the fairway, amidst the giddy laughter and children, each and every single one promising to rip her eardrums until they bleed. Gods, why couldn’t it be legal to smack these children every once in a while? Some of them severely needed it, especially the little brat off to the side literally shrieking to try and get his way. She’d almost forgotten why she stopped, but hasty fingers admonished the photograph she’d kept tucked away and hidden in her robes to make sure that that bout of fiery hair was the very same that she needed to keep an eye on.

And it was.

User Image

And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am
Montague Brothers

User Image

Gabriel Montague, Head of Improper Use of Magic,
                            Dominic Montague, Fifth Year Beater

”There you are Dominic,” Gabriel exclaimed with a long sigh as he meandered through the crowd delicately. Dark blue eyes blinked as he stared down his pointed nose at his younger brother that seemed numb to the world. ”Why are you poised there, so, so, adamant? Dominic, merde, you can’t keep this charade forever.” Gabriel chastised, but, Dominic hadn’t seemed to hear him.

In fact, the young boy with crystalline eyes kind of just shrugged his shoulders. Can he be blamed? Who in the world would want to spend a day at the carnival being chaperoned by their older brother? Especially one so daft and socially challenged as Gabe? Seriously, his parents just loath to see anyone have any fun. ”I-uhh-no,” he shrugged again.

”Look, isn’t that the Edgeworth boy? You’re friend who visited during the summer?” Gabriel wondered, and when he was met with silence, he furrowed his brow and slapped the back of his younger brother’s head.

”Ow, yes! That’s hi—“ Dominic blinked, and whatever rage he had left him in an instant. The tilt of his head did little to ease the pressure of surprise off of him when he saw just who Damien was with, and out in public? And… not… paranoid… What the hell? But, of course he was happy for his friend…

”Don’t you want to go say—“

”No, damn, Gabe, why don’t you go stick your ruddy crooked nose in somebody else’s business?!” Dominic had practically shouted, then cursed for shouting, giving away his position, and cursed again for cursing! Crap, why can’t he just stop?!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

The Korean boy smiled. "Well, Dhyl, it is a pleasure to finally get to meet you." said Eun wih a smile. He smiled at what Dhyl said of his sister. "Isn't that what younger siblings do? I mean I wouldn't know, as I am the youngest." he said as the boy cleaned his glasses.

He listened thoughtfully at the boy's next words. He doesn't like his family? he thought as he blinked. "As for preferring to avoid your family, I agree with that. I'm considered a 'great dishonor' by my parents." he said somewhat sadly.  
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff