Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I am going to go ahead and toss River into the kalona hunt thread! 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 am
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

I am going to go ahead and toss River into the kalona hunt thread! 8D

Whoo! biggrin Link me her cert whenever it comes, so I can throw her onto the front page!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm
Thread update: I have added completed khalasar RPs to the front page, information on Dany's relatives, and a trigger warning!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:25 pm
Participants! The idea is for tomorrow (April 23) to be the final day to post in Scene 1. In reality, I will probably do my closing post to the first scene sometime on Thursday, and then continue on from there.

- Once more, don't fret if you don't make it in on this bit and still want to participate! You can jump in any time in this plot, and the fight bit should last longer.
- After this scene closes, I will probably do a brief bit of RP with the scouts to lay the groundwork for the actual fight.

That is all! biggrin *works on reply*

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Settling in to read and reply now X_X

I forgot...derp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:03 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Roniel Targaryen

Settling in to read and reply now X_X

I forgot...derp

XD No prob! This is the boring bit anyways.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:08 pm
And... preview of something cool for everyone.

Aka... I'm feeling really happy about this little mini RP community and want to spoil it some. XD

Still want to tweak it for a couple days, but will open up applications for May credit purchase custom soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:25 am
I'll see if I can get a reply in after work. I've just been busy so I haven't had much time to look at it >.>  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:14 am
Roniel Targaryen

Finally posted in the rp. :'v; I apologize for taking this long! Just been incredibly busy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 am
@ Chesh/Diamond: Nooo problem! This plot is supposed to be fun, but it's also supposed to be fairly low-stress. I am 0% offended if people don't have time to post or whatnot.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm
I am definitely in on the next portion of the Kalona Hunt. Will try to RP a little more this time, get a few more posts in. -Grumbles about library time-

Also I can't wait for the Khaleesi's Gifts to open. I am definitely going to enter something. Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 pm
I'll proooobably open the May custom concept contest thing tonight. I'll post in here in big letters whenever I do! biggrin  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:56 pm
Aaaaand... the thing is officially open!
User Image

I'm going to be buying someone a credit custom in May to get a khalasar member or someone related to khalasar plots. This could be any rarity level up to mutant, and could include cosplays! biggrin

Check it oooooout!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Heeeey Roni!

I was thinking, that if you have some spare time and wanted to, we should have a small RP with River and Yayo'jin, since she's probably the more 'senior' healer of the khalasar (minus their head healer!). River will probably feel much more comfortable around the healers as she gets to know them, and I bet that she and Yayo'jin would work together quite a bit! We could do something with them after the Kalona Hunt plot if you like 8D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 am
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Heeeey Roni!

I was thinking, that if you have some spare time and wanted to, we should have a small RP with River and Yayo'jin, since she's probably the more 'senior' healer of the khalasar (minus their head healer!). River will probably feel much more comfortable around the healers as she gets to know them, and I bet that she and Yayo'jin would work together quite a bit! We could do something with them after the Kalona Hunt plot if you like 8D

Yes! That'd be great! Get some good team building in.

It'd definitely work better after the big group plot is done, though... XD Cause my brain will be a bit less full, and we won't have to arm-wave as much.

And on a related note... I've officially made a closing post to the first scene! Please hold for now. I'm gonna try to get some of our lovely scouts in there for a transition bit before we can get the fight going. ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff