Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters of Trinity (Open/Accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:19 pm
( Yeah lets try to tone that down a bit for future fights. )

The larger demon dog ran full out, it's horns slicing through everything in it's path. One of it's powerful paws knocked Yin over on it's way past her, making a bee line for the priest. One of it's horns narrowly missed, quickly followed with a swipe of it's paw that took out a chunk of the a ruined wall, shattered rocks falling into the area.

Jack was well off when he stopped. They were fine. They survived this long. And even if they weren't fine it wasn't his problem. He just had to worry about keeping himself alive. His feet wouldn't move though. He turned to look over his shoulder, seeing the demon dog still rampaging. "....ah damn it.." He said, turning to start walking back to the survivors.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm
Yin

User Image

Falling off and away, tumbles and rolls were to be had as that one strike knocked the sense of gravity out of her for a few seconds before she could find and land her footing again. Shaking her head, she looked to where the big dog was and un-sheath her sword once more to make a bee line for the big dog. She didn't have a plan up her sleeve for this one, at this point she was planning to drive her sword against it's body to knock it over and away from her ally.

(( Aw. "This isn't even my final form." XD))  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:33 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Tai hadn't been focused on the demon dog when the giant demon dog came barring down on him. He barely had time to move as the horn of the creature sliced just barely missing skewering him. It did tho slice his arm sending him tumbling to the ground as he quickly moved his hand to where the attack had happened. A hiss of pain filled him as he covered the wound as the surrounding clothing he wore began to soak the flowing blood. "Damn" he muttered taking longer then normal to get up to his feet. He needed to stop firing his bow for a bit he was feeling drained having fired many more in only the time since he attack had started then he usually would in a day.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:35 pm
Snow had to admit it, she too was feeling bad for them. She may not particularly like the humans, but she couldn't let them die right in front of her. Besides she hated demons even more. She floated down next to Jack when he started to head back. "So you do have a heart." she said with a smirk. She flew on ahead before he could say anything. Seeing it rampage around, she made three sets of arrows and shot it at the back of the beast to get its attention.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm
The beast was about to attack the priest again when the arrows embedded themselves into it's back. It turned, focusing on the angel with bloody intent, distracted enough for Yin to tear through it's rough hide with her sword. It roared out in pain, and Jack ran forward, forming a white orb in his hand. It seemed different from before, shining brighter and brighter. Satisfied, he threw the orb at the creature, watching as it passed between it's fangs, and then waited for Snow.,  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 pm
Snow saw what Jack had did and pulled back an arrow as she took aim. When she felt that it was right, she released and it flew right at the orb that Jack had made. Once both made its way into the beast, the arrow eventually caught up to the orb, piercing it as the two light magic collided and exploded inside the creature.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:18 pm
Yin

User Image

The last thing she recalled before the explosion was a bright light, during the pained roar of the beast. The rest was hard to make out, a force, and a lot of liquid as she was knocked back and away into the ground and debris. She opened her eyes only a couple of seconds after she was fallen straight on her back, covered in a mess of monster remnants. Her blurred vision came too, realizing her empty hand she sat up quickly to see where her sword landed. Her eyes gazed over the amount of destruction, it took just a few seconds before she plopped herself back down onto the ground followed by some squishing noises. She placed her left fore arm over her eyes, blood soaked and dirty enough that she just didn't care anymore. She wasn't sure if she could really get any more filthy than this, maybe if she could find a substance with a strong enough smell that would just stay on her no matter what. Stronger than a skunk stench perhaps.

She wasn't upset over the filth though, it was the destruction before her that she didn't really want to face right now "I think I'm out of courage right now...and my spine might be fractured somewhere.." though it was unlikely. There was no direct trace of thoughts going through her, just a feeling of relief that it was over, and fear of seeing what was failure to her. It wasn't deniable that she was a tad sore, and being still just seemed to make it more noticeable to her. She let out a heavy breath, only thing she could really think of "I'm sorry.", dreading that she'd have to get up, but the memories of the bright light came to mind "Maybe I actually died and this is a personal hell?" curiosity breaching her, though she hasn't taken a second glimpse.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 am
Snow tried to wipe off some of the blood, but it after a while she gave up. She at least tried to shake some of the blood off her wings before floating down besides Jack. She looked around to make sure all the demons were gone before she took a good long look at the destruction. She's not sure what the humans would think of them now, which made her think that they should leave as soon as possible before anything else happens.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 am

Finally getting a look at the devastation caused by the demon dogs Tai hung his head somewhat. Bodies littered the camp of men and women he had talked to no more then a day ago. Chatted with as several of them held hope of starting over again during this Apocalypse. "Why do you not spare some" Tai said dropping to his knees as tears slowly started to fall from his eyes. It was hard to try and help people keep the faith in times like these and now even he himself began to question. The camp was safe for now the largest threat taken out and the smaller ones being killed off one by one.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:27 am
Yin

User Image

Some of the people that had survived were gathering, but the numbers were just barely in double digits. Some crying could be heard in the distance, some was the cry of loss and others were cries of pain. Some hunters that managed to survive, there was one that every one noticed. Jackson's brother Thomas who stood. They gathered near him as they seemed to be in heavy discussion "Find any survivors, use whatever medical knowledge to help them, bring them down to the center if it's still standing. Gather our numbers and bury our dead...we'll discuss more within the night." he muttered, the man's eyes wandering to observe the slaughtered fields.

Yin could hear some foot steps moving in her direction, she removed her arm quickly and sat up again in a ready position though winced through clenched teeth at her sudden movements. She was prepared to jump to her feet for what was coming, but she recognized it was one of the men. He reached a hand out to help her to her feet "Good to know you're alive, can you stand?" he asked. She stood to her feet to prove him "We're searching for other survivors, bring the to the center if it's still standing." he informed her before nodding, knowing Yin was fine. Yin nodded in return , they seemed to share a similar look of despair, but her eyes turned quickly towards the torn up wall of where the priest was.

She jogged over, needing to know , but as she got closer she could see he was some what still standing. On his knees rather, but he was alive to her surprise, relief, then guilt. She didn't disturb him, and at the moment she dealt with the minor sharp pain in her lower back. Adjusting her hips a little, she gazed out to the encampment to see the Angel in the distance and the short term memory came back to her. She turned to Tai "What happened? I saw a bright light..then this. Was that you?" she asked, knowing he was capable of light magic. She'd reach her hand down to grasp his shoulder and attempt to help him stand.

((Just kind of making step by step, what would happen junk I guess. I can't remember the name I originally gave the leader's brother either ._. ' I'm not exactly sure of the size of the encampment, I'd say the population was about nearing 400 people total? Any other numbers can be thrown, I'm just wingin' it.)(  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:35 pm
"Actually, that would be me." Jack said, raising his hand after he got himself back up on his feet. "Or I guess...we.." He motioned towards the grumpy looking angel behind him. He couldn't blame her, he wasn't that happy himself. "We're bonded...I can draw on her powers in ways she can't." He felt awkward sharing that. He shouldn't have come back, he shouldn't be trusting these people. But at the same time, he was starting to realize he was tired of being alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Taking time as he sat there to gather himself back up Taihel reached up slowly to wipe the tears from his eyes. He had payed little attention to the area around him until yin had pat him on the shoulder. Shaking his head smiply at her question he slowly got back to his feet with her help as he looked at the bodies laying across the ground. His tasks would be long giving each person a proper burial and blessing water to destroy the bodies of the demons that littered the camp. He still needed to be what he had been being to these people especially those that still retained what little shredded hope they could hold onto.

His eyes rested on Jack as he tried his best to show a smile. "I would offer you some of the wine that I had left as a bit of a victory over a survived attack but I don't think it survived in the rubble" he commented looking over towards the church. It's walls had been caved in by the largest dog on one side and lay within it crushing anything and one within it. His voice tho showed how large of a blow this had come to the man of the lord. Where once there was humor in it now you could hear him straining just to hold a smile. How he hadn't given in yet was an testament to a humans ability to press on in even the hardest of times when other counted on them.

"If you will excuse me." Tai said to the two with a large bow as he walked slowly from the three pulling the vials from his clothing and beginning to douse the dogs corpses. Each hissed as the holy water hit it before rapidly beginning to decompose. The blood of his wound continued to drip down his arm as he threw the water muttering a small prayer at each corpse. It was not bad enough to warrant alarm, instead it's bloodshed from it was more from his own blood pressure still being elevated rather then it's severity.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 pm
Yin

User Image

Yin looked back towards Jack as he explained, surprised that he was actually here much less alive. Finding others alive was usually a surprise to her these days, and even if she didn't like him, it gave her some sort of relief. As he mentioned something of his abilities linking to the Angel's, she looked between the two making sense of all what happened. She gazed back towards Tai who started to move about to clean the bodies of the demons.

She then looked back towards Jack, thinking over a little of his actions. She wasn't really prepared to thank them, it didn't cross her thoughts since she was sort of blaming it all on the Angel in the first place. "It's still a bit of my fault...I should of let them go, but then they..." thinking to herself, the possibilities felt tangled with in her mind. She glanced away as she spoke towards Jack "It's good that you came back..." about as it was going to get, the awkward expression was pretty written on her face. She figured what was left to really say "We need to take the day to clean up, I don't think we'll hold you back, but I can't speak for everyone..." she could imagine with the Angel here some would be running to her or the priest for some sort of help, but it seemed a lot of medical attention was going around. She'd look over to where Taihel was and would try to tend to his wounds in a minute, he most likely wasn't paying attention to his well being.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm
Snow let out a silent sigh as she saw how everyone was taking this. They all knew how to make an angel feel really guilty. She walked over to Taihel and gently put her hands on his wounded arm. "Don't move." she said quietly to him as a faint glow enveloped her hands and started to heal his wound. The least she could do now was help heal the survivors, help them all at least be in a stable condition. Then Jack can help clean up the place.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Moving suddenly as Snow touched him and before she was likely able to finish healing him Taihel looked back at her. "Please. Don't waste your energy on me. There are others around the camp in much worse shape then I am" he told her. His voice showing little of the life it had before. Pain and sorrow twisted it noticeably against his best attempt to hide it. "I need to attend to the creatures bodies before more happen to catch the scent. My injuries aren't life threatening so please just place them first" Tai said turning again to walk away from her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff