Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:21 am
musicaloner7
Fatal Irony

That sounds good! You wanna start it?Or shall I?

I would love if you possibly could? I'm... so bad at it, and tend to default to the same sort of starts I've done before. x}

Haha sure. It'll take me a bit. At work now. I'll be home around 7:30-8  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:29 am
Fatal Irony

awesome thank you so much! and no worries, I'll be busy for a majority of the day, until later tonight, so take your time. c8 looking forward to it.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 am
question
musicaloner7
Fatal Irony

awesome thank you so much! and no worries, I'll be busy for a majority of the day, until later tonight, so take your time. c8 looking forward to it.
I haven't forgotten! I got super busy! Soon I promise smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:24 am
Fatal Irony

no worries!  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 am
musicaloner7
Fatal Irony

no worries!

I STILL haven't forgotten! Haha... midterms.... they eat you alive. Those are done but I have a big paper due Tuesday (Why does she only give us FIVE DAYS for a SEVEN PAGE research paper???? *CRIES*)

But I promise I am still interested!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:35 am
Fatal Irony

I STILL haven't forgotten! Haha... midterms.... they eat you alive. Those are done but I have a big paper due Tuesday (Why does she only give us FIVE DAYS for a SEVEN PAGE research paper???? *CRIES*)

But I promise I am still interested!

no worries.

yep.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:49 am
updated and cleaned up a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 am
I'm going to have to start combining my soqs posts haha so many soqs. Maybe I should organize it differently hmmmm  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:51 pm
Fatal Irony
User Image

Uncert: Basket, Foal, Adult
Name: Asli Belrose
Meaning: Genuine/Pure
Lifemate: n/a
Lifemate Agreement: n/a
Co-ownership agreement: n/a
Generation: 1
Breed: Mock Child
Parents: Kiska and Alayna Belrose
Post Color
History:
Personality: He's attracted to things that are outside of the "norms" of society or that are unexpected. Anything unconventional is right up this guy's alley. Of course he'd never ACT like someone was unconventional or strange. For example, despite the fact that his sister is an usdia he'd never treat her any differently than any other soquili. He doesn't even see that there is anything different about her, or their brother. To Asli they all make perfect sense and has never questioned how his two mothers made them, or why all three of them are so different in their traits.

He doesn't understand any of the strange looks that others throw their way, and does not at all tolerate negative comments thrown his family's way. He has claws and he isn't afraid to brawl if it comes down to it. He's wild at heart and difficult to contain, as he doesn't conform to rules or standards of others.
Familiar: none

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Breeding attempts: n/a
Roleplays:

Plots:

1. I would love for Asli to meet some other pawed types, perhaps make a couple of friends.

2. After meeting some other pawed types and thinking all pawed types are pretty decent soqs I want him to meet a purewalker and mistakenly let his guard down.

3. He also just wants to meet all kinds of strange or unusual soquili.

4. He likes to get into harmless trouble so a troublemaker or someone to catch him would be fun

5. I want someone or many someones to see him and immediately call him a skinwalker and/or attack him in fright.

I have some strange and unusual, as well as harmless, soqs he could meet.

Reedknot - thinks she's adventure hero
Ambrus - he's somewhat shy
Deadmire - slightly disturbed, but harmless
Damselfly - unique wings that only she and her twin brother shares
Mudsprocket Dustwallow - multitude of eyes
Wrymbog Dustwallow - multitude of eyes
Zombie - just a familiar, but unique looking
Zelfrax - tree branches, thinks his tail is sentient
Galilee Atva - not that unique, but he does have prosthetics on his wings
Burgle Eye - 32 eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:10 am
Fatal Irony
User Image

Post Color
History:
Personality: He's attracted to things that are outside of the "norms" of society or that are unexpected. Anything unconventional is right up this guy's alley. Of course he'd never ACT like someone was unconventional or strange. For example, despite the fact that his sister is an usdia he'd never treat her any differently than any other soquili. He doesn't even see that there is anything different about her, or their brother. To Asli they all make perfect sense and has never questioned how his two mothers made them, or why all three of them are so different in their traits.

He doesn't understand any of the strange looks that others throw their way, and does not at all tolerate negative comments thrown his family's way. He has claws and he isn't afraid to brawl if it comes down to it. He's wild at heart and difficult to contain, as he doesn't conform to rules or standards of others.

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Roleplays:

Plots:

1. I would love for Asli to meet some other pawed types, perhaps make a couple of friends.

2. After meeting some other pawed types and thinking all pawed types are pretty decent soqs I want him to meet a purewalker and mistakenly let his guard down.

4. He likes to get into harmless trouble so a troublemaker or someone to catch him would be fun

5. I want someone or many someones to see him and immediately call him a skinwalker and/or attack him in fright.

I have some ponies that could work well to fill the role in #2~

User Image - All about heavy hitting brute strength

User Image - More conniving and vicious with words, more likely to "play nice" to trick him if she figures out he doesn't know what she is before striking

User Image - A bit on the feral side, doesn't know a lot of words

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:50 am
kaliskanny
Fatal Irony
User Image

Post Color
History:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Roleplays:

Plots:

Burgle Eye - 32 eyes

I would be happy for him to meet any or all of these! Any that your muse is particularly taken with?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 am
Calixita
Fatal Irony
User Image

Post Color
History:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Roleplays:

Plots:

I have some ponies that could work well to fill the role in #2~

User Image - More conniving and vicious with words, more likely to "play nice" to trick him if she figures out he doesn't know what she is before striking

I think she'd be the best bet and most interesting since she'd fool him (easily). I'm ok for him getting hurt, potentially badly, but nothing life-threatening or permanently maiming.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:07 am
Fatal Irony
kaliskanny
Fatal Irony
User Image

Post Color
History:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Roleplays:

Plots:

Burgle Eye - 32 eyes

I would be happy for him to meet any or all of these! Any that your muse is particularly taken with?
My muse is taken with all of them. LOL. Just tell me who he'd like to meet first. If it's the swampies, he could happen up on a family gathering...if he doesn't mind the swamp.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:27 pm
kaliskanny
Fatal Irony
kaliskanny
Fatal Irony
User Image

Post Color
History:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Roleplays:

Plots:

Burgle Eye - 32 eyes

My muse is taken with all of them. LOL. Just tell me who he'd like to meet first. If it's the swampies, he could happen up on a family gathering...if he doesn't mind the swamp.

he's never been to the swamp haha. maybe he ought to go there!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:29 pm
Fatal Irony
kaliskanny
Fatal Irony
kaliskanny
Fatal Irony
User Image

Post Color
History:

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed-

Roleplays:

Plots:

Burgle Eye - 32 eyes

he's never been to the swamp haha. maybe he ought to go there!

They're in the western swamp (the one with the house marked on the map)...eastern swamp is where the purewalker graveyard thing is...where they climb out of hell.

He'd be welcomed...and invited for dinner.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff