• Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:56 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Nope but their is Enma and Goku(apes) both of which belong to Kohamaru if this isn't far into the future. If not I might make a descendant like a Future Monkey Boy(technically ape boy) who wants to be Hokage XD!

LOL, you called me out XP, snake boy turned dragon boy as a friend, and Monkey boy dream of being a Kage.
I meant to say Konomaru who gets his Grandpa's summoning, At least all his Earth and Fire Jutsu and a Version of dead uncle signature weapon. Heck he might get two at some point for duel wielding. In addition I have Kurenai preg with Asuma's baby before death so they'd all get a shot at his signature weapon Shikamaru, Kohohamaru, etc...
I can see the weapon being more popular in the Future.

ah, i see. I was going to do research on who will be best for dad's anyway and Konohamaru was the top for the monkey boy XD, who will get the fox though?
naruhina's daughter or descendant.
Same with 1 tail.
Living hosts will go to their descendants. So 8 too as weird as b getting a kid sounds XD.

Awesome, i have to ask this for the dragon idea of mine, can i use the abandon child of Sauske Uchiha, but found by one of the characters as a adopted child? and yes, he won't inherit his anger and hatread, that was gained in life that i do know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:06 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Nope but their is Enma and Goku(apes) both of which belong to Kohamaru if this isn't far into the future. If not I might make a descendant like a Future Monkey Boy(technically ape boy) who wants to be Hokage XD!

LOL, you called me out XP, snake boy turned dragon boy as a friend, and Monkey boy dream of being a Kage.
I meant to say Konomaru who gets his Grandpa's summoning, At least all his Earth and Fire Jutsu and a Version of dead uncle signature weapon. Heck he might get two at some point for duel wielding. In addition I have Kurenai preg with Asuma's baby before death so they'd all get a shot at his signature weapon Shikamaru, Kohohamaru, etc...

ah, i see. I was going to do research on who will be best for dad's anyway and Konohamaru was the top for the monkey boy XD, who will get the fox though?
Same with 1 tail.
Living hosts will go to their descendants. So 8 too as weird as b getting a kid sounds XD.

Awesome, i have to ask this for the dragon idea of mine, can i use the abandon child of Sauske Uchiha, but found by one of the characters as a adopted child? and yes, he won't inherit his anger and hatread, that was gained in life that i do know.
Sasuke wouldn't he's starting to reform now. You could use an Uchiha clone or something or if we go in far into the future descendent.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:08 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Same with 1 tail.

Sasuke wouldn't he's starting to reform now. You could use an Uchiha clone or something or if we go in far into the future descendent.
Nah, i thought i should ask. It would added somthing extra to my Azure Dragon character, that was all. but thx for answering my question smile .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Same with 1 tail.

Nah, i thought i should ask. It would added somthing extra to my Azure Dragon character, that was all. but thx for answering my question smile .
Nope. You have no Azure Dragon character. That whole theme is my NPC project already remember?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:29 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
Same with 1 tail.

Nope. You have no Azure Dragon character. That whole theme is my NPC project already remember?

but you said that there was no dragon character yet, so that is what i figured. but i can change that then, good thing i am checking now XP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:03 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
Same with 1 tail.

but you said that there was no dragon character yet, so that is what i figured. but i can change that then, good thing i am checking now XP

No I didn't!  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

No I didn't!

it scemed that way to me then. oh well, good thing we are getting the confusion out of the way now right.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:28 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

No I didn't!

it scemed that way to me then. oh well, good thing we are getting the confusion out of the way now right.
Just got a lame wooden trunk.
I really need to post that thread already ready but I guess it can wait until I am done with my games and about to go to bed.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:29 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

No I didn't!

I really need to post that thread already ready but I guess it can wait until I am done with my games and about to go to bed.

good idea, bed is best smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

No I didn't!

It's called Billy VS naruto it started off as Naruto Spoof game.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:46 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

No I didn't!

nice smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

No I didn't!

nice smile

http://animecubed.com/billy/bvs/pages/main.html
If you register don't forget to put gokol in the referral spot while registering.
That's my username there. Good night!  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

nice smile

If you register don't forget to put gokol in the referral spot while registering.

I will take a look later, i need a new computer first.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:56 pm
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

nice smile

Back!  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:28 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

nice smile

Back!

welcome back smile  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas