Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ryuu's Plotting Thread [Image Heavy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:30 pm
Record of PM and AIM discussion with Yushika and Bluedemonwolf, regarding Wolffish x Nsia x Amund. Posted with permission.

Quote:
Hello! I saw you were looking for mate plots, and I was hoping to offer for Nsia if that'd be all right! (Sending via PM, due to her being under a month old.) Would any of these guys catch her interest? Both would be fling- and plot-only.

User Image
Neglected by his adoptive mother, Wolffish has grown to be a simple-minded soquili with no idea of social norms. Due to his influences (adoptive mother is boss of an evil gig basically), he leans towards the macabre as he considers such things "normal." In addition, he earned his title for feeding off of the corpses of his mother's victims.

He can barely speak, and would definitely fall under the submissive side of things. Having been ignored for most of his life, he would adore Nsia's frank and open affections, and would have a puppy's eagerness to please.

User Image
Kestrel was wild-born and raised (aka he looked after himself and miraculously did not die <_<) so possesses the same ignorance towards social norms, but has a quick mind and a hunter's grace. He is entirely self-serving -- not in the sense that he'd be haughty towards another, but that he can easily ignore anything that isn't interesting to him. Like Nsia, he has a penchant for "claiming" individuals and keeping them close to him at all times, but he just as easily drops interest and forgets about them entirely. He can come across as childish, too, due to his curiosity and unfamiliarity with etiquette.

Quote:
I'm having a super bad week so I might be a bit loopy, but does fling and plot only mean a ONS deal, or lifemating? o u o

I actually really like Wolffish, a lot. I was leaning more towards a submissive mate for her, and he's both as creepy as I wanted look-wise, and adorable in personality. I really wanted a creepy-looking mate for her, so he fits basically all the ideal requirements I was looking for. PLUS, I love Lazarus, so basically I'm just here in complete shock that such a perfect offer just found its way to me!

Nsia would love his adoration for her. Should you be A++++ with them I think he'd be very well protected by her and be her living teddy bear half of the time. She is loyal to her herd (Voodoo Herd), and would require him to join with her, but she'd make absolute sure he was safe in the herd. Protective mate is protective!

Quote:
Aww, I'm sorry to hear it, and I hope things start picking up soon! -snugs-

To clarify, it would be a ONS without RP. (It could potentially be more?? But the owner of his potential stallion-lifemate-to-be has been busy and we've been unable to talk for a while, so I'm unsure where that's headed.) I am incredibly glad you like him and his family, though! ;w; We could potentially plot up to two breedings as opposed to just one, and throw in a lot of drama to explain why they'd split up? She sounds incredibly rad as well, and I'm excited to see where their plotting goes!

Currently, his plot outline looks like this:
  • One of his parents wishes for children.
  • Lux (adoptive mom) ends up finding the baskets first and takes them to raise as her minions. Wolffish's sister is the perfect candidate and serves as Lux's attack dog. Wolffish, on the other hand, has been discarded for being weak and pathetic. Despite his treatment, he continues to follow them and make Lux happy (though often earns abuse for his troubles).
  • He is largely ignored until Amund is adopted (basket-snatched) as well. The two grow close and escape together.
  • Lux chases after Amund. Lux feigns interest in Wolffish in an attempt to trick him into bringing Amund back to her, and he eats it right up. (More plotting with Amund's owner required, but the end result is that they remain free.)
  • Wolffish befriends a mare who teaches him to speak properly and grow mentally/emotionally from his childlike state. He later finds the stallion he may or may not lifemate. (Both the mare and the stallion are owned by the same person, who's been busy IRL, so status of this plot is up in the air.)

Lux and Amund's owners are activeish so I could contact them if you were interested in having some plots related to 'em! I am also fine limiting plots to just Wolffish and Nsia during their time together, and they could meet at any part of the outline (eg. before or after he matures a bit mentally depending on what you were looking for; they could also meet multiple times at different parts of his outline).

Quote:
HM. I really wanted her to find a lifemate, since she's flinging with Vorpal, BUT I'll make an exception since I have a huge weakness to good plots! I much rather have a good story! If you're okay with waiting until her and Vorpal fling I'd be down for it! RP can happen before, tho, if you ever wanted! We can always stick to extensive backstory if need be! I'm super flexible. IF on the very off-chance your other person isn't able to do mating, I would be totally happy to replace their characters with Nsia. She could act as both the person who helps him evolve and his future lifemate, BUT THAT'S TOTALLY UP TO YOU, and dependent on what happens between you and the other person. I'm very fine either way.

I would love more plots with others, toooooo. I'm super into story, as I mentioned, and would be delighted to throw myself into something as awesome as this!

Quote:
Thank yoouuu! I'm more than okay with waiting for Vorpal, and thank you again for the RP offer! I'd have to stick to extensive plotting for now, but if I've ever time and muse to tag consistently, I'll hit you up! As for her filling the role, I would not be opposed to it if it works out that way! (Even if the stally doesn't end up mated to him, though, Wolffish would likely retain a strong bond with Amund so ?? poly?) I try to be flexible, too; if you end up finding a better candidate who's able to fill her slots, I wouldn't mind moving them to mock children, or anything like that.

And would you happen to have AIM? If so, would you want to talk plots there? (I'm also fine with keeping it to PMs if preferred / need be.)

Quote:
AHA I love poly pairings. I have quite a few in other shops, but I wasn't sure how Soq feels on them! Is that an option the shop allows?

Quote:
WOO, I'm glad to hear it! Soq allows poly pairs, including poly lifemating!

Quote:
Well if poly is an option I'd def be up for it! If not that's totally fine~ I'm fine with waiting until you know more from your friend, no worries at all!

Quote:
That'd be great; thank you!

Did you have a preference as to when / how they'd meet? They could initially meet after his escape, with him seeking shelter with Amund maybe? It'd also be possible for them to have met before; perhaps Nsia saw his deplorable condition and tried to encourage him to leave, but he was insistent on staying with his "mom" until things got too bad?

Quote:
HM they could meet after escape, yup. Nsia encouraging him would be plausible. She'd probably insist he needed to get out, then shrug and say it was none of her business. She'd fly off, only to return weeks later to check up on him, and depending on how that goes she might stick around for a little. She's in the Voodoo herd, so she tends to stay close. She has a ONS planned and if she has baskets around then she probably would keep going between seeing him and seeing the baskets.

Quote:
And ouuuu that'd be so cute. ;__; He'd be really taken with the baskets if he was able to see them--and be so paranoid about hurting them (since he got his gaping side wound when Lux accidentally-kind-of-maybe stomped on his basket LOL) that he'd be cooing at them from like 40ft away bye.

I could see him and Amund making their way to the swamp (despite not knowing where she lives) since he figures it'd be harder for Lux to set aflame, and Nsia could find him all pitiful and starving? XD

Quote:
Oh no. Normally she'd scare all males away, BUT since she met him in his previous state she'd probably just nod pleasantly and be pleased of his approval of the baskets. Dragon mama is content, yes, baskets are cute. Yes, coo at them. Good.

Oh deities. She finds him starving and pitiful and she's just giving him this look, and just sighs absently. Why is she in this situation? She's the least expressive sister of the bunch. Ugh, okay. Come here. Dragon lady got you. She'd probably toss food at him ASAP and demand he rest and promise he'll watch over him while he sleeps. If he tries to refuse she'll just block his path with her MASSIVE wings until he's too sleepy to protest.

Quote:
Yes perfect. B) And hasjkh oh my god I'm laughing so hard, but he would be so horrified when they popped like "IM SO SORRY! I BROKE THEM AND I DON'T KNOW HOW Q__Q" desperately tries to make them go back in without touching them. wonders what he did wrong in the world to be punished this way!!
three minutes later he thinks they're the best things in the world and has completely forgotten about his previous incident
(And ofc this is assuming he'd be there and that it'd be at a time that she allows it haha!)

Ouuu he'd be so grateful if she did; Lux is known for chasing after escapees and making an example of them, so he'd feel safe with her watching over 'em. ;w;

Quote:
Omfg tiny foals staring at him, trying to sidestep him to get to dragon mama. Nsia just watches, lip curled into a faint smile.

Nsia is, while small-ish, violently protective. Once you're on her good side then you'll be protected from harm! So, if Lux ever came around, Wolfish could rest assured Nsia will do her best to fight off the other!!

Quote:
Bahaha and him just being, "Oh, no! No, no, no; if you go too close she'll know you broke! D8 (despite her being like . .. right there behind him. . . . )" whilst ferrying. By the time they finally reach her, he's pretty much child#3 LOL.

And that sounds perfect! *W*

Quote:
; u ; I love this so much ohno. No matter what, poly, exclusive, friends, I want him to meet future little Nsia's ; u ;

Quote:
/soft touch

Hello again! Wolffish and Amund won a WS together (though IC it will be considered an actual breeding) and we've more plot ideas to share with you!

Past
  • Lux makes an attempt to steal the basket.
  • In a fit of bravery and protectiveness for her child, Amund holds Lux back. She tells Wolffish to run with their child, and she continues to do so, until he finally listens.
  • Wolffish waits for her after he's run far, but she doesn't come. He wanders back to the spot (after a few days of starving because he is lost <_<;;) but finds nothing but blood. It's presumed Lux killed Amund.
  • He has no (healthy) paternal instincts of his own and honestly would have let the basket die (he doesn't realize it's alive) if Amund hadn't been so excited about it during her pregnancy. She talked a lot about what name she would want, and how the child would be cared for, so THANKFULLY he knows a little enough to take care of the foal for a day or two after it pops, but honestly neither he nor the foal will last on their own for very long. He can't grasp the idea of Amund being gone, and he is so dumb he just cries and doesn't know why he's hurting. v__v
  • A passing knight ([+Katch+]'s Tannin) finds 'em in their sorry state and tries to get them help, but it's a little difficult what with Wolffish being the way he is and the fact that he insists on staying close to the little thing (he doesn't know what it is, and he doesn't even know he's the father, but it reminds him a little of Amund so he stays. If he'd been willing to part with the child, then it could have received help faster since there were families/herds willing to take the child but not him... but. yeah. If he had normal intelligence he definitely would have sacrificed himself to get the kid some help, but he doesn't so i GUESS IT ALMOST DIES. . . though it lives in the end of course).
  • Eventually they make their way to the swamp where Nsia recognizes him and takes him in. (I believe we plotted before that Nsia and Wolffish would have met earlier, and she encouraged him to leave Lux, but he declined?) The knight sees that his charges are in good hands and takes his leave.

Present; The Three Together (Wolffish + Child + Nsia)
  • The child would have the name Amund thought for her, which Nsia can recognize since Wolffish will call her by that. It is 'Bringer of Plagues' Morana, because neither Wolffish nor Amund realize that is not a normal naming style LMFAO.
  • We are hoping that Nsia will adopt her, because honestly Wolffish would be hopeless at this stage (though Nsia could teach him!). And
  • we are hoping that the child knows she has a different blood mother. This ties in the future plots where she may try and rescue Amund, but Nsia would have to be the one to tell her, since Wolffish can't vocalize it in a way that would make the kid understand. <_<;; (He wouldn't be able to vocalize it to Nsia, either, but she would be able to get the gist I think. xD The kid is clearly related to him appearance-wise, so it would make sense that the kid also has a mother. The mother is not with them + Wolffish is sad + Nsia could have asked the knight if anyone else had been with them (no one had, but there was blood around the scene) = connect the dots?)
  • // Update (this was not in the original PM): Nsia offers to travel with Wolffish, both for the sake of adventure and the slim hope that the mother is alive and that they may be able to find her.

• This would be the start of his romantic relationship with Nsia.
  • To be clear, Nsia does not replace Amund in his mind -- despite his mental state he recognizes them as different people and still feels Amund's loss -- but she would remind him that although he's feeling depressed and confused, there are definitely still happy things to live for.

Future
  • [some things happen] and the kid, now full grown, realizes she has a mom somewhere AND she knows that her mom is alive.
  • She initiates a rescue mission (may or may not require help of others??? we haven't talked about the details of this yet).

• Rescue is a success. Amund is reunited with her family at the swamp.
  • Angst where she realizes her family has "moved on" without her. The kid is hers by blood but she wasn't there to raise it. It has the name she picked out, but the kid is ultimately a stranger.
  • Wolffish clearly still loves her (his reaction will be SO ELATED HE LITERALLY THINKS SHE'S COME BACK FROM THE DEAD) but she sees he also has a life with another mare???
  • What kind of torture and angst did she go through with Lux?? She'd been held captive for years, and no one had made an effort to find or save her (except the kid of course) because it was thought she was dead.

• ?????????????????? (Despite how it looks at the end there, there is still chance for poly! But Amund needs RP to see how it'd fit her character, and everyone has been too busy to RP so far.)

We were wondering if you were okay with this / if there were changes or additions you wanted to add? *v*

Quote:
I love this! A LOT. I feel like it perfectly fits Nsia's personality!

Quote:
Eeeee thank you so much!! ;w;

Would we assume standard upbringing (""normal"" childhood, ups and downs but ultimately happy), or was there anything non-standard Nsia would want to pass down? (Eg. I saw she was a den mother! Would she teach Moranna that skill set? And would she also be passing down the herd beliefs?)

Quote:
She'd probably teach her den mother skills! She wouldn't pass down the herd beliefs, but wouldn't say no if the kid wanted to take after the herd!!

Quote:
Ahhh that sounds perfect!! Thank youuu! TwT

Snippets of AIM logs between Bluedemonwolf and myself. Anything in reference to Lux has been confirmed by xxx Yuki Bear xxx before the time this was posted.
Quote:
Wolffish is seen as a failure (too weak, slow, and stupid), so he tries desperately to please everyone and usually ends up messing things up (since he doesnt know anything, including how to help, haha)
he sees everyone with childish adoration and would be beyond thrilled if she was even just the slightest bit nice to him
he shows emotion well, too; mentally he's a child, so he wears his heart on his sleeve XD
he doesnt have the mental capacity at present time to truly understand what a kid is and the responsibilities that come with one, but if she indicated she wanted one he would try and best to help haha
(the plot with his potential mate to be involved him being taught to speak properly, have manners, learn etiquette, and overall get the affection and teaching that was neglected in him -- so he'd definitely grow up to be a more fitting member of society, he just isnt at that point yet XD) // Update: Wolffish can probably improve, but he will never get "better." Doesn't mean he's unworthy of love. <3

Blueregard (5:59:59 PM): Hm... *strokes chin*
Blueregard (6:00:26 PM): Would it be funnier for it to be blood child or for it to be a random basket Amund finds while going back to the wishing star hill to wish again.
hungryRyuu (6:01:14 PM): would be cool either way : D if blood tho then there would be longer time for her to talk about it probably (pregnancy + small time w/ basket before she's taken)
hungryRyuu (6:01:21 PM): with WS there's just that small time before it pops
Blueregard (6:01:39 PM): Ah yeah.... hm...
hungryRyuu (6:02:01 PM): it could also be more of a heartbreak because she spent htat much longer loving it + loving them + thinking of their bright future
hungryRyuu (6:02:03 PM): n BAM SHE IS TAKEN
hungryRyuu (6:02:08 PM): n she loves wolffish BUT SHE KNOW HE DUMB
hungryRyuu (6:02:10 PM): WHAT IWLL HAPPEN
hungryRyuu (6:02:12 PM): WITHOUT HER )) ) ) :
Blueregard (6:02:54 PM): OH GOD! Like it wasn't bad enough that I suggested to Yuki that when Lux captures Amund she drags her 'home' and punishes her.... now she'll have that
hungryRyuu (6:03:16 PM): HOLDS
Blueregard (6:03:45 PM): Blood child is best
Blueregard (6:03:58 PM): So much emotional problems for Amund. -shot-
hungryRyuu (6:04:11 PM): awwyeahhhh B)) ) )

hungryRyuu (6:09:12 PM): maybe lux is the one to tell him she died & becus he trusts her he believes it
hungryRyuu (6:09:27 PM): so when he realizes it's a lie that's when he finally starts cutting ties from lux and doesnt put her on a pedestal as he used to?
Blueregard (6:11:39 PM): I think basket girl is going to be called 'Bringer of Plagues' Morana. *Morana means death and was the Slavic goddess of winter and death* (Mainly cause I picture Libitina as a blue pet now)

Ohhhh we could do that or they just assume since Amund never came back. Later on Lux tries to get daughter by using Amund as bait (come on gotta use those shackles/bracelets and chains somehow).
hungryRyuu (6:12:04 PM): ouuu sounds rad

Blueregard (6:13:14 PM): Although why Amund would pick Bringer of Plagues is beyond me. XD
hungryRyuu (6:13:17 PM): LMAO RIGHT
hungryRyuu (6:13:19 PM): cause like
hungryRyuu (6:13:24 PM): their names were based offo f their actions
hungryRyuu (6:13:34 PM): wolffish from when he started eating corpses
hungryRyuu (6:13:37 PM): n amund for her healing
hungryRyuu (6:13:38 PM): hmMm
hungryRyuu (6:13:42 PM): maybe
hungryRyuu (6:13:48 PM): amund had real bad morning sickness LMAO
hungryRyuu (6:13:59 PM): so thats why she goes w it
hungryRyuu (6:14:18 PM): hahaha
hungryRyuu (6:14:54 PM): wolffish is just like 8((( I WANT TO HELP U FEEL BETTERB UT IDK HOW and he is like so confused becuz she seems 2 be sick but is also happy
hungryRyuu (6:14:58 PM): he spends many times cuddling with her
Blueregard (6:15:22 PM): Aw! Wolfish is adorable! Amund loves him so much
hungryRyuu (6:15:36 PM): and he loves her too ;w; <333333333333

Disclaimer:
These logs mention that Wolffish had potential romantic plots with another stallion. I wanted to confirm that as my plots with Nsia and Amund went forward, I sent an update to the owner of the stallion, who was fine with Wolffish having found another romantic partner(s).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 am
BREED WITH ALL THE TRIWINGS

Ryuukishin

This Single is Ready to Pringle!
Preference: Fliiing
Slot Type: Either
If we agree to try them out, do you want to be quoted if the soquili ends up finding someone else?: Yes please

Looking For: Either, though background is easier for me
With: Ezra

User Image
Remaining Slots: 3/4 - will be 4/5, as I absolutely plan to max her.

Name: Vanity Rose
Personality: Vanity Rose is a flock member, who's a very versatile character. She's kind, loyal, dedicated to her herd, and above all, her mother's child. She's vain, appearance-oriented, and as far as breeding goes, good traits are key.
She's actually homosexual, and breeds specifically to provide new blood for the flock.
Biography: She's a hunter for the flock, and tends to leave on hunting trips longer than she should. However, she always comes back with a prize, so nobody really suspects she's out adventuring. While she loves the flock dearly, she needs a little time to herself occasionally.
Details: Truly, if you wanted wanted him to be captured by her, that'd be cool, but it's not expected. All offspring would be expected to be raised in the flock, but Vanity would not be heartbroken should they choose to leave upon reaching adulthood. They would be shunned, but she would drop in on them occasionally to ensure they're doing okay.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Sorry, no thank you! ;v; But I appreciate the offer!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 am
Ryuukishin

This Single is Ready to Pringle!
Preference: Fling
Slot Type: Normal Breeding Slots (MCCL only for me atm, though I can rotate in if need be)
If we agree to try them out, do you want to be quoted if the soquili ends up finding someone else?: Yes

Looking For: Either/Both
With: Ezra

User Image
Remaining Slots: 4/4 (she has a tentative agreement for a fling with another stallion, but it's for his second breeding opening so atm she is free)

Name: Pūtanā
Personality: sly, vicious but pleasing if she feels it would benefit her. Manipulative.
Biography: She has an intense dislike for the young of any species and thinks that they are nothing more than an unnecessary burden. She can logically see that they are needed to further bloodlines, and so she will have children of her own, but she will be literally unable to care for them once they leave her body, and will not be safe to be around them until they are adults.
Details: Pūtanā would be looking for her first foray into squeezing out the hated little ones with someone dark and strong (basically if she has to do this to make sure her line continues to be long, interesting and unique, it should be with the best)
She would not be able to raise them herself, so either the father would or they would become abandoned baskets that she would seek out once enough time had passed for her to believe they were adults XD

Wild stab in the dark and I'm fully expecting to be shot down but had to try XDD  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:34 pm
CitrusCupcake

Hrggh yeah, it'll have to be a no thank you. qvq Thank you for the offer, though!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:10 pm
Record of PM discussion with Tara de Draiocht, regarding Enchanté x Elijah. Posted with permission.

Quote:
(previous messages lost, but a copy of the summary is below)

Elijah has basic training with plants but didn't go very far; I can see how his realizing how dangerous plants can be (yet helpful at the same time, in regards to creating medicine and the like) after his experience with her could further his interest in the topic! To work in all the ideas:
- They could have met briefly (maybe Elijah is unable to bring down his prey, so Enchante shares hers since there's too much for just one soquili and wolf to consume?) wherein Elijah admitted that he was studying the plants in the area. They have a nice chat before going their own way.
- Enchante has trouble with the plant; her familiar is trying to find a solution and runs into Elijah instead? He agrees to help.
- Depending on the extent that Enchante is sick (eg. just a few hours or a few days), Elijah could stick around and help (eg. finding food, bringing her water) and during their conversation one or the other could mention how they had a pack in the past (eg. Elijah assuring her that it's no trouble at all, he and his herdmates helped each other out all the time!) and sympathize over what they've lost?

Quote:
*reads spoilers* im good with any of those plots... honestly im like so chill about it XD; im willing to try anything suggested.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:15 pm
Record of PM discussion with Kyaishi, regarding Vodka x Arcadius and Lyssia x Kestrel. Posted with permission.
(Note that a lot of these records are posted whenever I remember, so some are months or even years later. <_<; These logs in particular mention I was offering RP, but I wanted to make it clear that the first part of the discussion was a while back, and I'm not open to RPs right now.)

Quote:
Hello, Kya! I was wondering if you were taking mate/fling offers for Arcadius?

Quote:
I sho am! 8D I may require some plotting and light RP tho... I have been terrible with that lately, but backplotting is always teh awesome heart He was a gift, so I want to make sure I do right by him ^^ What'd you have in mind?

Quote:
Yay, thank you! And that's more than fine; I love plotting and prefer it for all my characters! I am too busy to tag RP regularly, but I still enjoy it and would not mind light RP! :D

I have Sardine and Vodka I could offer him; both are open to flings or lifemating, though Sardine has two fling slots accounted for. They're half-sisters, though they don't know of each other's existence; IC, Vodka is the older one.

User Image
- Sardine and her brother were taken captive as foals, and tortured by the mare who killed* their family. They managed to escape, but the experience left Sardine cold and bitter, and she wields a sharp tongue for anyone who crosses her path. The only exception is her brother, Snapper, a mute stallion who holds onto her tail like a safety blanket. Her tail is broken in several places as a result.
- *Her family isn't really dead, but they got split apart, and there were so many unrecognizable bodies in the aftermath that they all assumed the others passed -- especially since they spent so much time searching and could not find one another (the parents didn't know the foals had been abducted, and the foals thought their parents would save them if they were alive). ^^; There may be a reunion in the future, but it is yet unplanned.
- She is extremely bad at social interaction, since her early experiences led her to be cautious and aggressive towards any outsiders. She tends to be violent, but it is more akin to a trapped animal lashing out than a soq on the war path.
- At the same time, because she is so unused to interaction, she is easily charmed by any kind act. However, this only applies if she is convinced that the soq is doing it out of good intent (as opposed to getting her to lower her guard so that she and her brother may be hurt again).
- She really hates being tricked and manipulated, or being in situations she doesn't understand. Unfortunately, this leads her to subconsciously seek out more shady characters since she knows she cannot trust them, whereas with a "good" soq, she doesn't know if she'll be tricked or put into awkward situations.

User Image
- Vodka was raised by a pair of buffaloes, and though she's grown to realize she is not a buffalo herself, she still has similar mannerisms (eg. tries to fight with her horns despite the fact that they're not forward-facing, sees herself as physically imposing even though she's not as a large or as broad-shouldered as a buffalo).
- Unlike Sardine, she actually had a peaceful life haha. (Her past is darker than her present, but she's unaware of it. xD Her father's, Mest's, beloved was to be wedded to another, and in his rage and despair, he used Vodka's mother, Whiskey, and then abandoned her. Whiskey had genuinely loved Mest, and the memories the baskets reminded her of were too painful. She ended up leaving her baskets with a friend, Lux, but Lux realized she was going mad, and ended up leaving the baskets for the buffaloes to find. THUS ENDS THE TRAIN. Also, Lux is the one who abducted Sardine and her brother, after she fell into her madness.)
- She is extremely clumsy (probably because she tries to walk with a buffalo's gait despite having a much different build lmfao. But don't tell her that). Those who know her don't even try to help if she trips; those who make the mistake of approaching her end up getting slapped with a wing as she wildly tries to regain balance.
- Has a serious demeanor WHICH UNFORTUNATELY coupled with her clumsiness leads many to find her hilarious. (The fact that she keeps a straight face throughout it all makes it even more so.)
- However, this doesn't mean she's grim. She has an optimistic outlook and is playful -- she's just always aware of her surroundings, and the potential consequences of her actions.

So, Sardine would require more plotting since she's less likely to love. XD At the same time, she has less slots available?? But yeah! Please let me know if you're interested in either of 'em and, if so, what Arcadius is like and what you're looking for for him, and we could see how plotting goes?

Or if you're interested in neither, that's fine, too; I would be happy to make another offer at a later time, should he be still be free!

Thanks for your time!

Quote:
Ooooo, they're both such pretties :3 J'adore! Either one would be fun to plot with, but as far as breeding goes- Vodka. I may reserve lifemating Arcadius to a little more color-suited Soq, but there is always a chance that I'll be so enamored with character and plots that I no longer care about that X3

I'd be willing to plot a fling, if you're up for that, and they get along well ^^

Vodka actually sounds like someone who would rouse Arcadius' protective instincts, but there would be much seriousness all around X3 he's kind of wary of being around other Soquili, since most of them are put off by the fact that he consumes meat, but he's got a soft spot for vulnerable Soquili a mile wide. However, he's kind of a crankypants at first, and not likely to be all that patient neutral I dunno how vocal or prying Vodka can be, but it's not likely Arcadius would be the one to start a conversation. Maybe a plot where he could stumble upon her in a situation where her klutziness has gotten her into trouble, and he felt compelled to help her out? He wouldn't be likely to stick around after that, at least not without someone determined to hold a conversation with him XD

What do you think? Any ideas come to mind?

(Also, I love klutzy, it's so much fun ;-; Lyssia is klutzy and oblivious to the trouble it gets her in, and it is the funniest thing in the world to RP.)

Quote:
I'm down for having a fling with Vodka!

Vodka would understand where he's coming from -- both of her parents are strict herbivores, but she got a ton of Kalona throwbacks so learned early on that her tastes were different than her family's. She's also more than willing to fill in the silence as well; she wouldn't pry if he made it clear he was uncomfortable, but she wouldn't mind asking him things, waiting a polite amount of time to see if he answers, and then moving on haha. She can be stubborn like her parents, and isn't so easily put off by something as measly as silence. ;3

As for plot ideas, that'd depend on what kind of trouble you'd prefer! 8D

- Short-term stuff could involve her stumbling on a dozing predator (eg. skinwalker) and accidentally whacking them to the point where they get mad enough to hurt her. 8); This could be the why a bone in both of her wings are broken haha (the antagonist was really into symmetry, clearly).
- Or bullied by closed-minded soq, perhaps, as a result of her odd mannerisms or broken wings? (She doesn't consider it strange that she can't fly since none of her family can, and figured they were just very feeble extra legs lmfao. Because they look so different from bird wings, she doesn't even realize they're wings until someone tells her.) This could be while they were younger if you wanted them to have an established relationship before the fling.
- Long-term stuff include her getting hurt to the point where he is forced to stick around lest she die a slow and agonizing death. (Her family cannot be found, for one reason or another.) Could have been the aftermath of the predator thing, or maybe she was just incredibly clumsy and fell down a cliff. 8);

Ohhh Lyssia and her family are gorgeous; I didn't know you owned her! And her RPs sound incredible, omg! XD

Quote:
They do sound like they'd get along! 8D At least after Arcadius stops being a crabbypants. Also... hmmm, all of those ideas sound lovely <3 all would be in character, though I like the idea of them knowing each other when they were younger. It would make a short-term relationship much more plausible for him :3 although sticking around probably wouldn't be his M.O., so maybe we could even do all three? Have him step in when they're younger and she's getting bullied, and then run into her later on when she's gotten herself into trouble with a predator, and is forced to stick around?

Thankyuuu, I am so proud of their family, they're some of my favorites 8D And Lyssia's RPs are hysterical. "I just-- oof! Oh, hi Mr. Bear! ^^ You look hungry, can I get you something? *Tail wag.*" She gives her poor brother and mother heart attacks on a daily basis, and has no idea rofl

Quote:
And all three ideas are good to me! :D How's this sound?

- Meet as children, when Vodka is being bullied. Arcadius comes to her aid due to his protective nature, and they form a bond. (I can also totally see Vodka being oblivious to the fact that she's being bullied, in part because she's not used to soquili children other than her siblings, who are also being raised by buffalo. XD So she'd probably try to logically respond to any insults she receives -- eg. 'is that even physically possible? /genuinely ponders the matter' -- and they eventually they just reply with violence? BD; Even so, she'd probably think they were just playing REALLY rough, 'cause she can't comprehend why anyone would find pleasure with hurting another. 6_6)
- Separate for some reason (does he travel?) and do not meet again, until:
- Predator trouble. She could have gotten split off from her family, and drama with the predator forces her to flee even further. By the time Arcadius helps her, she has no idea where she is, and can't travel or be left alone due to her injuries? So it would put them in a scenario where they're encouraged (cough forced cough) to rekindle their childhood bond, and at the end, Arcadius could help her get back home so she doesn't get hopelessly lost along the way?

AND LMFAJDOSDHS OH SWEET SUMMER CHILD, I LOVE HER ALREADY. XD <3

Quote:
That sounds lovely! 8D We can work in some of his own conflict for character growth as well I'm sure, but I think knowing someone else like him will be good for him ^^ How much or how little of this do you want to actually RP? We could summarize some of it, or do little vignettes- I want to get some stats for Arcadius, hopefully max him someday <3 Annnnd yes, he does leave home and wander a bit.

Sheeeeeeee's so much fuuuuuuuun XD needs plots of her own, eventually.

Quote:
Yess, I'd love that so much! ;w; I love it when it balances out a bit and the characters can help one another in some way, so that it doesn't seem too one-sided haha. Since it wasn't decided for sure what happened to her wings, she could possibly have broken the missing bone piece by helping him? (Though I realize you didn't specify the nature of the conflict or anything, so I'd understand if you weren't a fan of the idea! Please do let me know if I'm getting a little ahead of myself!)

For RP, I am unsure! xD We can go one scene at a time and see where it goes from there? I particularly enjoy foal RP, but I'm down for anything you're feeling musey for!

And awesome, that works! 8D

For Lyssia, are there any kinds of plots you're looking for particularly? (Not necessarily mate stuff; I love all kinds of plotting and would love to see if I've got anyone that can interact with her! x3)

Quote:
Yessss, I love when stuff falls into place :3 and that's fine by me! He'll prolly feel quite guilty about that, but it'll be good for avoiding him being cranky <3

That sounds good on the RP front! I am actually very bad at foal RP, but I am more than willing to give it a shot XD

I'm always up for plotting Lyssia 8D she doesn't have a whole lot of friends at this point, and her brother's gone off on his own, so she could use someone else around. No ideas in particular- maybe someone she could tag along with and annoy, maybe someone who's concerned for her health... XD the possibilities are endless <3

Quote:
Woo, all righty! :D

And I'm fine with RPing whatever stage, so anything you're comfortable with! ^^

And for some drama, how 'bout Kestrel? He's got a habit of "claiming" soquili for weeks to months at a time. XD And while he pampers 'em (much like a mother bird forcing food upon her young 'cause apparently none of my characters are socially adjusted) he is also possessive and could get into a quibble with anyone trying to interact with her?

Quote:
oooooh, that sounds like a blast! 8D I would love to plot those two! Lyssia would have no clue what she's getting herself into... but I suspect Kestrel might think similarly rofl

Quote:
LMAO an adventure for the both of 'em. BD Kestrel constantly comes back to find her almost being eaten by a wolf or whatever and he has to fight them off, just thinking holy dang this mare is really popular??? >:U HISS HISS FLARES WINGS BACK OFF not realizing at all that she's just getting into trouble herself. XD Could potentially get into trouble with her fam as well, like if they happened to run into them and Kes tried to prevent them from meeting one another, so that her family won't "steal" her from him. XD

Quote:
Laaaaaawl, I already can't wait for this rofl Lyssia will be utterly clueless as to why he's getting so defensive. "I'm making friends! 8D" No... no, you're really not, Ms. Oblivious 8|

----- later -----

Ryuuuuu! 8D I have some questions for youuuuuu!

One, my Arcadius muse is so finicky XD; I am totes down for just plotting him and Vodka, if you're okay with that? <333 I love what we came up with, I might put a little blurb in my teepee somewhere or something if you're down with that ^^

Two- were you maybe interested in a fling with Lyssia and Kestrel? :3 I could totes see her developing stockholm syndrome for her captor, if you still wanted to do that plot, too X3 and maybe RP some of it, but not all? How much is up to youuuuu, it's totally not necessary if you don't want to! And I'm totes not offended if you don't wanna 8D

Quote:
Kyaaaa, helloooooo! <333

For Arcadius/Vodka, I am more than fine with sticking them to plots! Thank youuuu! ;w;

For Lyssia/Kestrel, I am down for plotting! *v*)/ He desires his precioussss, yessss. I am less certain for a breeding slot, but I would be happy to provide mock breeding permissions if that was okay with you! (IC it could be considered a normal breeding rather than children granted by the star -- unless you preferred otherwise.) The only thing with him is that he is the most asexual of my characters thus far, so any fun times would have to be initiated by another party in some way. <_

Quote:
Sweeeeeet 8D and sure! I'll probably slap stuff together for my own plot thread ^^ summary shouldn't be too hard.

Lyssia and Kestrel will be such fun XD the utter cluelessness. And no probs! ^^ Lemme think about that- I'm not sure how her development is quite gonna go yet, so what she ends up doing is kind of a mystery to me rofl this plot will be a blast, tho.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:20 pm
Record of PM discussion with Fatal Irony, regarding Rouxe x Viracocha. Posted with permission.

Quote:
WOW I DID NOT EXPECT THEM TO WIN SO SOON LMAO. I have added more details for what we've got plotted so far. Please let me know if you're fine with them or if you want to change / add onto any.

• Meeting: Rouxe witnesses Vira defending himself/his family against a violent aggressor. She is impressed by his strength and skill, but, more importantly, his ability to fight despite his blood. (Rouxe is capable of fighting, but she feels a strong, instinctual disgust towards inflicting pain, and tends to flinch away if she thinks she'll hurt somebody. No matter how far she pushes herself, she is unable to kill anyone. She's beginning to get into ritualized fighting, however; like fights/dances/etc. on T.V., it's heavily choreographed and practiced so that the chance of doing damage are minimal. But yeah, she knows there's a strong difference between actual fighting (aim to hurt or defend) and a ritualized one (aim to put on a good show without hurting anyone), and she also knows that anyone who knows anything about fighting will know that, so this is a just her way of trying to cling to what she doesn't have. v_v)
  • Courtship: ???
  • Children: Once Vira indicates he is interested in keeping some children, she will hang around long enough to give birth, then take the female basket(s) back to her herd. They will be raised communally by the other herd members (sometimes with extra help from Rouxe if they end up being really awful... but if they are at least average then she won't offer any aid), and Rouxe will not visit her sons. Thus she will not remain a part of her children's lives. If we're being frank, her goals are selfish; she wants her children to be better than her to make up for her own inability.
  • Rouxe and Kateri: Rouxe tends to stick to herself, so I think her interest would remain with Vira, rather than the herd.
  • Vira and CoE: As a general rule, the herd does not allow outsiders into the territory. In addition, because they raise foals communally, they would not be 100% sympathetic if he came to visit his daughter(s). (They've bred with outsiders enough to realize that it happens and understand the reasoning behind it; however, they don't see it as a strong enough feeling to allow outsiders into their herd for that reason alone. They see it as a "it's very nice that you're concerned, but don't worry; they're been taken care of well" and don't see much of a benefit to allowing visits.)

Thus, his first opportunity to visit the herd would be during one of their equinox festivals, where they open their visiting area to the public for 2-4 weeks. By that time, foals would be at least half a year old, so he could bump into his daughter and form a bond with her. vwv They could continue to meet until she's an adult, after which she would be free to invite him to visit the rest of the territory. After a few more visits, he could have established himself enough that Edda is willing to consider him an ambassador. (No rush on this one since Edda doesn't exist yet. XD)

As mentioned, I am more than willing to modify anything to fit what you'd like. vwv For instance, if you'd prefer a more intimate relationship between Rouxe and Vira (as opposed to her cold "this is business and nothing more" demeanor), we could plot out events that would have brought them closer. If you'd prefer Vira obtain faster access to the herd, we can plot out a reason why Rouxe would invite him. And so forth.

Thank you!

Quote:
My ideas from Vira's point of view:

• Meeting: He definitely won't realize that his ability to fight and even kill would be out of place. The brothers had been barely out of their baskets when the attack on their old herd came and they bore witness to the massacre of their family, friends, and entire way of life. From that moment on pure survival instinct drove them onward bu inside a deep, seething hatred and bitterness also took root against skinwalkers. They are twisted in ways they don't even realize, having been baptized in blood as it were. They don't seek out a fight, but when one presents itself all of the brothers (and probably the other survivors as well) tap into the primal rage they keep locked away and fight with pure abandon. Vira himself has a strong desire to protect those around him, even at the cost of his own health - and life. Since this has been the all-encompassing purpose of his life up until they met up with the others and rekindled the herd, he hadn't had time to think about females. So when Rouxe witnesses him in battle and approaches him afterward, he will be taken with her at once I think. He may have a slight unease at first because of her claws (they all tend to distrust those with paws or claws) but after a conversation or two he would be put at ease, realizing her (in her mind) flaw of not wishing to inflict pain.

• Courtship: I see him misinterpreting her respect as affection. I see her proposing the breeding idea to him, being very clear what she expects from it and that it was not a matter of love, but desire for strong offspring. He will agree and in theory would accept the proposal, but he will secretly wish her to develop more feelings for him. He will pine after her in secret, and will be heartbroken when she returns to her own home - with their daughter(s).

• Children: The basket Vira keeps will also be raised sort of communally, though he will take an active role in his life. Vira's father (before his violent death) was very active in the boys' lives - partly because their mother died in childbirth. Vira will feel that same ache for his son growing up without a mother, and will think of Rouxe often. When he's allowed to visit his daughter he will do so as often as his duties (and the CoE) allow. He'll want his daughter to at least know him on sight and will hope she might seek him out whenever she may.He won't like only being able to visit on the Equinox, but is instructed by Abigail (Kateri Alpha) to cultivate the relationship with the CoE. Abide by their rules, earn their trust, etc. Abigail (and most of the herd really) continue to live in fear of an attack that might wipe them out again. So Abi wants to cultivate alliances with other herds in case trouble happens. So the major thing Kateri wants in an ally in case of war. When Edda exists she and Abi might have a lot to discuss. In the meantime, Vira will abide by whatever rules he is given and will seek to become an Ambassador, on top of hoping to create a connection with his daughter.

• Rouxe and Kateri: The Kateri are very understanding of parental desires to see their kids. Parents of kids that do not wish to actually join the herd are still welcome on herd lands, but with an escort. There may be certain areas off limits, depending on the level of trust built up with the individual. Should she ever decide she wanted to come to the Kateri, whatever her reasoning, she would be well-received and treated kindly, though probably still escorted unless she visited often and built up a report with Abigail.

That's what I've got so far!

Quote:
  • Meeting: Awwyis, her interest would definitely be piqued! If you're open to it, I could see them getting closer by practicing training together? The valkyries pride themselves on precision and self-control, so she'd be down for teaching him how to harness his energy and not be so reckless. In exchange, she'd be able to practice fighting in a controlled environment where she knows no party is looking to harm (aka she won't have to worry about herself flinching away).

Potential train of events:
    - An opponent pops up near Vira's herd.
    - Rouxe and Vira hold it off together; Rouxe in self-defense, Vira to protect his herd. At a crucial moment, Rouxe is paralyzed due to her instinctive repulsion towards harming another, and Vira manages to swoop in and deal the killing blow before she herself is hurt.
    - She berates him for his berserker style of fighting. (she looks pointedly at his injuries while she mostly just has light cuts/bruises) <_<; She (quietly adds in a compliment that he is strong tho, and) thanks him for his help by treating his wounds.
    - They get to talking, wherein she admits to her flaw (insert self-loathing here) and tells him she's traveling and away from home.
    - He offers to let her stay with his herd for a spell. Just a night or two, maybe, to catch her wind -- except that sometime in that timespan, she offers to train with him and ends up staying longer. (Once it's established she'll be there a while, she'll set up a shelter outside of the herd instead of staying in the territory the entire time.)
    - Rouxe is not the most talkative, but, fueled by his feelings, Vira is not so easily deterred. Bit by bit, they begin to learn more about each other.
    - Sometime after he learns about her herd and their ways + she feels their training is going well, she asks him if he wants to sire her children, & as you said, makes it clear what that would entail (namely, that their partnership would be temporary, and that she'll be taking her daughters to the herd + outsiders can't visit often).
    - Agreement + completion of contract -> she returns to the herd.
    - She would not go out of her way to visit him, but she would not go out of her way to not see him, either, and would be cordial if she passed by his herd again or saw him near CoE.

• Rouxe and Kateri: hdka that's super sweet of 'em, thank you! ;w; Atm Rouxe's personality isn't geared towards wanting to see her kids (she barely interacts with the ones in the herd. XD Not out lack of paternal instinct, so much as upbringing/cultural norms) -- but!! I am definitely open to doing otherwise if any plot ideas come up! *v*

--- snippy snip ---

I wasn't sure if you had any prefs, but one of my thoughts was that the alliance could start out small (eg. group of valks come across the herd -> form alliance that applies to that specific group of valks only -> (plotplot) -> potential to grow larger)?

Quote:
I like the above ideas too! I think we're headed in a good direction smile

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:15 pm
Ryuukishin

I'll be sending that PM to you about fleshing out plot details soon. ^^ i had started one a while back and my computer froze and i lost my muse to retype the whole thing lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:02 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'll be sending that PM to you about fleshing out plot details soon. ^^ i had started one a while back and my computer froze and i lost my muse to retype the whole thing lol.

No rush and no worries! /smooch

I've got midterms to study for a few old PMs I need to reply to myself (one of 'em from last year, cries) so I can definitely sympathize haha. So sorry you lost the copy, though; I FEEL THAT PAIN, I had to re-type a huge PM I sent recently, too, since the user never received it and it was no longer in my outbox. XD /tears

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:00 am
Summary of plots with Ezra's flings, regarding Celeste Altair x Ezra (Phail Ninja) and Vanique x Ezra (ATh e a r t).

Ezra was born to the Code of Edda, a herd of valkyries that honor individuals by killing them. (It is their belief that valkyries are able the guides individuals to Valhalla, or paradise, by taking the individual's life with their own hands.) However, this power is only gifted to the females of the herd. After certain events in his life, Ezra grew frustrated by the fact.

In hopes of obtaining similar powers for himself, he began judging individuals as unworthy, and would kill them to prevent them from reaching Valhalla (a valkyrie could not kill someone that was already dead, after all). While at first he made his choices with care, his bitterness continued to grow, and it was not long until he began slaughtering indiscriminately.

If he had continued any further, he would have been killed, for the valkyries do not take well to anyone sullying their name—especially from someone who had been raised alongside them. However, his mother was able to track him down and bring him back to the herd. There, with the help of his family, he was ultimately able to come to peace with his struggles.

ICly, breedings would take place during his youth, after he's left his herd but before his family drags him back (thus, offspring will have no ties or obligation to his herd). More specifically, it would be after he'd started his killings (and was a Judgey a*****e) but before he became indiscriminate about it.

With Celeste Altair (Phail Ninja)
  • Celeste is a protector of the innocent, whereas Ezra is a slayer of the guilty. Although they have different outlooks in life, they are ultimately after the same goal.
  • The two meet when Celeste comes across Ezra fighting another soquili. Ezra had judged the soquili as deserving to die, and was the one to instigate the fight. However, he was clearly losing. Celeste mistakes him for an innocent that needs to be saved, and partners up with him to chase the other soquili off.
  • Ezra turns on her, shame fueling his anger, and insists that her help was neither welcome nor needed. However, Celeste can see through his bluff. She stays around, if only to ensure he doesn't die (especially considering he'd hurt his head and spent most of his initial rant talking towards a tree).
  • Eventually he calms down enough for them to have a (somewhat) civil conversation. He reveals that the soquili had been a Bad Person—one that should be killed. Celeste agrees, and Ezra insists she help him track down the individual again, considering she was the one that let them get away in the first place.
  • However, the soquili knew by then that someone was out to take their life, and tracking them was not as easy as the first time around. Ezra and Celeste spend a few weeks at the task. They grow closer, and even come to admire one another.
  • Ultimately they catch up to the soquili, and Ezra kills them. The mission complete, Ezra and Celeste part ways.
  • Regardless of whether or not he finds out Celeste is pregnant, the children will stay with her.

With Vanique (ATh e a r t)
  • While Ezra is still difficult to get along with, Vanique is sharp, blunt, and more than capable of tempering his fury. They get along just fine. 8)
  • Rouxe has been tracking Ezra for months, and recognizes Vanique when she comes across the now-pregnant mare.
  • Vanique gets injured, and it's serious enough that she wouldn't be fully recovered for at least a few months.
  • Rouxe takes Vanique to their herd to get better (the Flock could be too far away for them to reach at the time) and that's where she has the foals.
  • Vanique could either decide to leave them there (since they would have already been raised the first few months of their lives w/ CoE teachings) or take some back with her (such as if one was particularly shy daughter and it didn't seem like she'd take well to learning fighting/killing skills when she became older).
  • CoE in general doesn't let outsiders in for the single view of wanting to see their children (since they raise their children as a group, they don't understand right away the type of bond that might form between a parent and their blood children), but Vanique could have befriended some valks during her recovery time. If they saw her passing by, they could be her escorts so she could come within territory lines after she's healed. This way, Vanique can choose whether she wants to be a part of her children's lives or not.

Notes on relations:
  • In CoE, valkyries prefer to breed with males that would not be interested in the children. They have a particular education and lifestyle they want to pass onto their daughters, and they've no wish to antagonize others by arguing over custody. It's simply easiest to tell males their intent from the beginning, and to breed with those that are fine with it, rather than fight for or otherwise steal baskets.
  • In addition, everyone pitches in to help raise any foals within the herd. Blood parents are not given special treatment or authority, and most only know of their blood relations to prevent inbreeding, rather than out of any familial attachment.
  • Ezra's relationship with his siblings (Elijah and Riomie) and mother (Rouxe) is an exception: Rouxe could not reach her herd in time (she had left the herd in disgrace, and spent most of her pregnancy worrying over whether or not her children would even be accepted), and they ended up growing close while they traveled towards CoE territory. Some remnant of this bond persisted, even after they reached the herd and Rouxe stopped looking after them. Ezra likewise became attached to his younger half-sister (Rán) after he helped raise her.
  • However, he would not have such exceptions with these children. As a result of his upbringing, he would not expect to have any involvement in the children's lives. His children with Vanique would end up in CoE only by chance, and even so, he would see them as "younger herd members" rather than as "family."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 am
I want a breeding with Jinko... But idk who to offer. lol  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:06 am
ATh e a r t

Would Killian be available and open to her wild!child personality? ;w;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:44 am
Ryuukishin
ATh e a r t

Would Killian be available and open to her wild!child personality? ;w;

He's pretty quiet and is kind of an introvert. If she brought him out to have fun, he'd probably try tho. IDK HOW HE'D TAKE A WILD NIGHT... /shotded

XD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:26 pm
ATh e a r t
He's pretty quiet and is kind of an introvert. If she brought him out to have fun, he'd probably try tho. IDK HOW HE'D TAKE A WILD NIGHT... /shotded

XD

LMAO it can be a soft and gentle experience for them both. 8 ) She's not used to interacting with other soq, so they come off as grating for her (similar to how when someone's half-awake, it's easier for them to grow frustrated since they're not conscious enough to take in and respond to others at a normal speed.......... if that makes sense...).

She'd really appreciate his quiet nature, and would be down for a lot of body-language communication rather than speaking through words! They could cuddle for warmth, and all that cute stuff. 8 ) She mainly sticks around a dense and lowly-populated forest since that's where she grew up in, and I could see them meeting and bonding if he got lost in there and was trying to ask her for help!

Does something like that sound okay?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces