Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:36 pm
Celestial Requiem

Hi there! I was glimpsing through your Soqs' plots and came across Mournful Marigold. I have a couple of wanderers who might work for the adventure plot aspect, if you still desire/need it. Akiko and Eve Drekk are both lovers of travel. While Akiko is still fairly young-minded and hasn't much in the way of non-familial contact, Eve Drekk has traveled all over the Kawani lands after leaving her mother to find her long-lost brother.

Their personalities are like day and night as well. This is all I have for Eve right now since I'm still trying to flesh her out:
Eve is the loyal sort with a curiosity for life. She loves anything to do with night, the moon, and death (namely spirits). She is not into grotesque things, but does find beauty where death has touched.

And for Akiko:
Akiko is as strong-willed and free-spirited as they come. She likes nothing and no one tying her down, preferring to roam the wilds as she pleases. Akiko is not afraid to share her thoughts on any matter, particularly ones she feels strongly about. However, there is another side to her that nobody gets to see. It is the uncertain and self-doubting side that is kept hidden away behind her brash and headstrong attitude.

Her favorite past times are painting and story-telling. Both of these arts allow her to vent her frustrations and insecurities without outright vocalizing them to another. Now that she has joined the Goldenleaf herd, Akiko journeys with Vilurin to gather supplies for the crafters and herself. She will typically gather stuff for paints and will exchange the rest of her finds for painting supplies that can't be acquired elsewhere.

Both are taken romantically speaking so they'd only be looking for friends. If you're interested, of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:12 am
Celestial Requiem

I am really curious as to what you have in mind for Novella as an end game?
I read the little bit of info you had there for her, but I was wondering if you would be okay with her falling head over heels in love with an older stallion?
He has seen his fair share of battle and death in his lifetime. He was dubbed one of the best fighters within the family and is pretty much a living legend.
He has five children, two are already made and three are OCCly there at the moment. He had a mate as well, but they fell out of love and drifted apart over the years.
He believes happiness is out there for others just not for him. He is older now and retired so he doesn't think there is someone who could even love him let alone he love them.
He is the type to fall hard. The only reason it didn't happen with his ex is because they were in a arranged kind of thing. It wasn't love. It was convenience.

This is him.
Lunar

Of course it will have to be Rped and plotted out. Even if it's small RP. I'm fine with that as long as it's something. And I'm completely fine with monogamous flings since I have run into the same issues. -Nods-
Just let me know what you think <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:59 pm
Celestial Requiem

Sooo, looking through here, I maybe have an offering?

User Image

With Branwen? As long as you don't mind be backdating this for my own RP purposes, cause she's actually the mother of one of my stallions.

But she would definitely fall into the lost foal category at this point. She's recently lost her father, though she doesn't know if he's dead, actually lost, or if he abandoned her altogether. She is at the stage of looking for her father but doesn't know where to look and she's afraid of what she would find. Someone to try to provide her a little guidance though and maybe to help her keep the hope up that she wasn't willfully abandoned would be the ultimate goal.

I'm up for plots or casual RP. I'm super slow at RPing too, so I wouldn't mind if you took forever too lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am
Sorry to keep you all waiting. Work has been kicking my caboose hfff

Lady_Ourania

More than likely, Zadaal wouldn't be too interested in be part of information gathering in any kind of permanent capacity. He would certainly enjoy it while learning about everything Aruna does, but the moment any expectations are placed on him he'd vanish. He's really not interested in having any kind of "job". That being said, he'd still find Aruna's line of work very interesting and would definitely enjoy being in his company. He doesn't get embarrassed or flustered easily, so the teasing might not have the effect Aruna hopes for, but Zadaal would certainly find it endearing. I can see Zadaal coming back to Aruna from time to time and he would probably be happy to divulge information. He just wouldn't want to be considered part of Aruna and Ophelia's set up.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Marigold is the type to get along with just about anyone (whether or not the other party agrees on that matter is another question), so she would definitely be happy to travel with either or both of your girls. I think she'd have a lot to talk about with Eve, considering they both have some connection with spirits and death. It would be good for her to have someone she can relate to a bit. On the other hand, Marigold would love being around someone more full of life, so to speak. And she would be in absolute awe of Akiko's painting skills. She might even be able to help her find plants that make good paints. Honestly, I think she'd make fast friends with both of them and have a fun time venturing about for a bit.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Let me throw out some info about her for you! She's from a pretty secluded herd of flutters who value knowledge above all else. Unfortunately, they're pretty outdated in their ways and info, though they would never believe it. When a member reaches a certain age, they're sent outside of the herdlands to find new information and bring it back to the herd. That's where Novella is right now and she's is pretty wrapped up in her herd's culture- for now. She loves learning new things, nothing is more exciting to her. At the same time, she believes everything she's learned from the elder herd members to be the absolute truth. So, encountering things that contradict that are quite confusing and stir up a lot of internal turmoil. The plan is for her to fall too far in love with the "outside world" and realize life within the herd is too stagnant to ever return home.

As for how she'd go with Lunar, it could work. An older stallion would catch her interest simply because he has more experience and therefore more for her to learn from. Someone who can hold their own in a fight is also good, since her curiosity can some times get her into dangerous situations. And it would be interesting to see her involved in such a large family dynamic. I can't say for sure how their personalities will mesh, but that's what RP and plotting is for. I can't promise I'll have a lot of time for too much right now, though. My job eats up a lot of time and leaves me exhausted most days e___e;; But it's just a seasonal thing and I might get my hours changed up. So, eventually I'll have a bit more time.

Teh Cheryl

I am definitely down for this. Branwen will take her under her wing (literally) and keep her safe. She would also definitely help try to find Crucia's (is that right? e__e;.) father. Dunno what your plan for that is, but she will be more than welcome to stay with Branwen until he's either found or she's old enough to go out on her own. Depending on what you're looking for, Stellina would be around too- as a foal or an adult. As a foal she probably won't be too friendly, considering her sister's disappearance. As an adult she'd be a little better, just kind of distant and unwilling to make too strong of a bond with anyone. Mariam probably will also be around, though she won't be much use other than helping search for Crucia's father. BASICALLY this works well with Branwen's plots and I can offer several options. It's just a matter of what your end goal is. :'D  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:24 am
Celestial Requiem
Stellina

Helping her back home / guardian

User Image

Yes he is a carnivore, but Diomed isn't what I would exactly call evil. He's chaotically neutral. He's a silent type, and communicates with his head-wings and facial expressions.

Him becoming a guardian or protector would likely be more of an accident than something he does intentionally. Maybe he finds her lost in his families swamp and as to bring her back home, in his thinking because he helped her he has earned something in return. They could accidentally run into each other a few times and she grows comfortable with him (however ya want it to work). Eventually he'll realize she's seeking him out and he really won't know how to handle it. Other than try to work it in his advantage.He wouldn't try to harm her .. he prefers .. 'seafood' and she has no aquatic blood in her.

Dunno if your wanting anything more than just friend, but he's not a monogamous type soOo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:46 am
Celestial Requiem

Marigold is the type to get along with just about anyone (whether or not the other party agrees on that matter is another question), so she would definitely be happy to travel with either or both of your girls. I think she'd have a lot to talk about with Eve, considering they both have some connection with spirits and death. It would be good for her to have someone she can relate to a bit. On the other hand, Marigold would love being around someone more full of life, so to speak. And she would be in absolute awe of Akiko's painting skills. She might even be able to help her find plants that make good paints. Honestly, I think she'd make fast friends with both of them and have a fun time venturing about for a bit.

I'm down for having both of my girls meet up with her. ^_^ Eve would certainly appreciate meeting someone else who understands her quirks on death and such. Akiko would enjoy the different perspective on life as well. And she'd totally be excited about someone enjoying her painting since she doesn't have a lot of confidence in it.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 pm
Celestial Requiem

Yay! So, Crucia would likely stay around for a few weeks/months, maximum, as I plan for her to run into others when she is still young, some not friendly. If Branwen has worries of her going off alone when she's still so young, Crucia is not above sneaking away in the middle of the night. Why she decides to leave is still undecided for me, maybe she thinks that things would be faster searching alone at her own frantic pace or she believes that this is something that she needs to do alone--not sure yet on that lol. Mostly, though, I think she needs Branwen for emotional support and to have someone she can talk to in order to work out her feeling. Crucia has also never had a motherly figure in her life so it'd be nice for her to have a taste of it.

I can see Stellina working her way in either as a foal or as an adult. Does she eventually find her sister? If not, maybe it'd be better to have her as an adult, as it'd kinda give young Crucia a look at a future where she doesn't ever find her father.

She will not be finding her father for a very very long time (as in, when she is grown and already has her own children and, unknowingly, grandchildren and then some). End game is that Crucia as an adult becomes a vary callous individual and lives a rather nomadic and solitary life by choice. However, she will always look back at her time with Branwen as a bright point in her life and as a reminder that not everyone out there is bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 pm
Celestial Requiem

That's totally fine! Aruna wouldn't necessarily need him constantly popping in/being a permanent fixture among his spy buddies, and he'd appreciate any information drops that might help in his endeavors. The only benefit of being "official" while working for Ophelia would be the potential for rescue if Zadaal got into a tight spot, but if Aruna likes him well enough, he'd go over Ophelia's head to help. While he is technically working under Ophelia to fulfill a life debt, he's by no means stopping his side business of being a bit of a menace, so any information is good information, really. And Aruna would no doubt delight in an individual who acknowledges his flirting without tripping over their own hooves every time. Or flat out ignoring him, as the case may be. He might work a little harder to earn a reaction, but he'd stop if he sensed Zadaal didn't appreciate it.

I'd be happy to start up an RP for them, if you were available to do so? Just casual stuff to see how they get along and a little training on the side if Zadaal seemed interested. I'm horribly, terribly slow when it comes to RP, so I apologize in advance. Even if I'm really invested, my muse can be a little flighty. Add work into the mix, and I'm lucky to get a reply out in a timely manner.  

Lady_Ourania

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:15 pm
What up new breeding rules means this got a bit of an update. Not looking for any new RPs, but I would love some serious plotting pls * v*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:03 pm
Celestial Requiem

If you're looking for stuff for Branwen, I think Alienore would like to see Branwen again. ^^ Also, I have a Charmed Skinwalker who I think would fit the bill for Branwen. owo  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 pm
elfstar89
Celestial Requiem

If you're looking for stuff for Branwen, I think Alienore would like to see Branwen again. ^^ Also, I have a Charmed Skinwalker who I think would fit the bill for Branwen. owo

It'd be good to reunite her with the family. It may not be the happiest of reunions, but Branwen would be overjoyed to finally have found them. :')  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:55 pm
Celestial Requiem
elfstar89
Celestial Requiem

It'd be good to reunite her with the family. It may not be the happiest of reunions, but Branwen would be overjoyed to finally have found them. :')

It'll be good for Alienore to see her niece/"daughter", even if it's a difficult reunion. She's going to progress pretty far in her personal arc pretty soon, and hard times are always good for growth. heart

Would you like me to start it, and we'll just take it at whatever pace is good for you? ^^;  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 pm
Celestial Requiem

I'm looking for interactions for one of my stallions. Veslorurn lives in a graveyard, and he believes he's haunted by spirits of those killed by skinwalkers. He's got quite a bit going on at home right now, so he may take a walk to just think about things. Would anyone in your herd be interested in meeting him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:14 pm
Celestial Requiem

Would Branwen maybe be interested in seeing her sister Metawa again? Now that Metawa is less...evil?  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash