Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
☆ Moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiScarlet

Shy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:52 am
that was really good~
I feel so enlightened now.
I want to sign the pledge too!! 4laugh
Count me in emotion_yatta
I miss the old gaia days.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:37 pm
This is totally true and I'm glad to see the NSTG taking this seriously because it affects newbies very severely. I've been a member for years, my account is worth millions and I feel shut out of the economy as it is - I know if I were a newbie right now, I wouldn't be able to get a foothold into the site at all and would just give up and leave.

I've actually stopped buying gaia cash altogether, because the state of the site is absolutely ridiculous and nobody on the staff is listening to our concerns. I cannot support the site like this. It's unrecognisable from the community I originally joined.  

Lorika

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:25 pm
All updated! Thank you for your support, everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:42 pm
omg yes! sign me up for this. emotion_kirakira  

philllisia

OG Businesswoman

10,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kedia26

Apocalyptic Reindeer

10,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:59 pm
I am definitely taking the pledge. One of the things that I really hate about inflation is what it has done to the zOMG community (well that, the glitches, and the fact Gaia has refused to update it. The people who worked on zOMG don't work there anymore, but that doesn't mean they can't do something like they did with towns and make a zOMG 2).

In the past, huge numbers of people would go on zOMG, form teams, and go on quests to obtain gold. A lot fewer people now go on because the gold made there isn't enough to help keep up with inflation. I feel that Gaia has lost something important while losing many of its zOMG members, as zOMG lets you interact with other people in a way you can't do anywhere else, even Towns (although Towns and Towns 2 is the next closest thing).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:00 pm
iiScarlet
that was really good~

Is it sad that 2011 now seems old to me? Gaia's changed so much in such little time...and not for the better. -.-  

Kedia26

Apocalyptic Reindeer

10,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kedia26

Apocalyptic Reindeer

10,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Also, I'm having trouble seeing the banners, and they won't come up when I copy and paste to my signature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:31 pm
NO MORE GOLD GENERATORS!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love this site with my daughter and niece. Now...everything seems out of reach and its not fun any more...come on gaia folks...what gives?  

Project Momma

Friendly Gaian

22,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Project Momma

Friendly Gaian

22,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 pm
Kedia26
iiScarlet
that was really good~

Is it sad that 2011 now seems old to me? Gaia's changed so much in such little time...and not for the better. -.-

I totally agree...seems like site is going backwards not forwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:25 pm
I pledge.  

capturingsol

Magic Star

17,375 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 pm
All updated!

Thank you for pledging. If you go to your Account Settings, you can scroll down to Image Display and then select Show All Images from your drop-down box. That is, of course, if you're comfortable with that setting. All of the links are already in tinyurl.com format (technically not "whitelisted" images because Tinyurl can host just about anything) for the convenience of those who want to put these in their signatures and have them take up as few characters as possible.

Kedia26
Also, I'm having trouble seeing the banners, and they won't come up when I copy and paste to my signature.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:46 am
This seems like a solution too to reduce the current inflation in the marketplace. Perhaps Gaia Admin should also be alerted to this because from what I am reading, these gold generators are very similar to botting, which is bad.

Also, another thing these gold generators do that is bad is that it makes working for the gold non-existent and deflates the fun out of the site.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

kjbhgvfdxsdfghjkm

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 am
Omg, I definitely take the pledge! I never bought one of those and I'm sure as heck not going to buy one now. This great~ thank you so much for this. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 am
I pledge.  

lllicit

Pal

Lilabounce

Demonic Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:35 am
I'll pledge!
I only joined 3 days ago, but after looking in the marketplace I've seen how much damage inflation has caused. The rate at which this is happening is horrific!
Also, I've had two generous people donate a Golden Piggy Bank to me, would that mean that I've been contributing to the inflation? If so, I'm super sorry! D:  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff