Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Christolaide's Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
                                                These are the moments
                                                I know heaven must exist
                                                These are the moments I know all I need is this
                                                I have all I've waited for
                                                And I could not ask for more

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris was reading a book, mostly for pure enjoyment. Most of the time, by the time he was done with work, he didn't want to read anything else, which chafed at the naturally bookish vampire. So, when he wanted to on his nights off, he generally tended to have a book that he enjoyed to read. That is, until said book was removed from his grasp when Ada decided to speak to him. He blinked, looking over towards her when she asked to speak to him, when he suddenly realized she was caressing him. Okay, there was something she wanted, really wanted, and he had to figure out what before she went too much further. "Okay, well, you have my undivided attention. What is i-." He gasped, suddenly feeling her kisses trailing down to his neck. He flushed, biting his lip as he tried to recollect his scattered thoughts.

"Umm, Ada, that's not helping me think straight..." He swallowed, feeling his Adam's apple bob underneath one of her kisses. He wanted to groan, but bit that back considering that the twins were currently in bed, and had only just been put there. He didn't want to make more work for Pumpkin knowing that she would be the one that ended up trying to put them back to bed. He shifted, then swallowed again. "Ooooooookay, you're not wanting me to... think right now..."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ada, you're cheating...
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                OOC:

I could not ask for more than this time together
                                                I could not ask for more than this time with you
                                                Every prayer has been answered
                                                Every dream I have's come true
                                                And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
                                                Here with you here with me

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ chrístσphєr whítєthσrnє ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely in the Living Room with Chris
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cautious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well it's not like it's the end of the world if he doesn't go for it... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAda's lips curved into a small smiled against his throat when he said she had his undivided attention. "Mm, when don't I?" she murmured, nuzzling his neck a bit. He was so easy sometimes. Not that she wasn't just as bad. Which was actually proving a bit problematic at the moment; there was a part of her that wanted to shelve the conversation for another night and just drag him off to their bedroom. She considered that she could always talk to him after, then pushed the thought aside. There was a reason she'd gone this route, after all. She needed his head muddled so he didn't argue as much. She was very good at getting her way when it was important. And this was. If she could get him to turn her into a vampire, she could absolutely get him to agree to her teaching, she figured. The vampire thing was a way bigger deal. Except the whole reason he'd be opposed to her teaching is because he didn't want anyone to know they were vampires. But, that was why her hands were drifting lower and lower on his chest at present.

spaceShe kissed his throat again, lips lingering a moment, smirking when he said he couldn't think straight. It wasn't like she'd had any doubts in her ability to divide his attention, but the confirmation that it was working was nice. Not that he needed to say anything to confirm, she thought smugly. But, the blonde froze for a fraction of a second when he caught on to her scheme. Dammit. Should've moved faster. But, she shrugged lightly, nipping his skin a bit. "Thinking is fine, sweetheart. But you don't think, you overthink. Which isn't necessary, I prooomise," she told him, adjusting her position so that she was in his lap, hands sliding up to tangle in his hair and pull his lips to hers.

spaceWhen she pulled back, she considered him for a moment, then sighed. "Buuuuut, if you're going to be a grump. I wanted to..." she trailed off, not really sure how to go about this. She bit her lip, keeping her expression soft. Currently, she was in the perfect position to know that most of his blood was (thankfully) not flowing to his brain. "Okay, look. I've gotten... everything, under control. So I figured I should probably start figuring something out so I can get back to working. Obviously former employment is not an option. But, that made me think..." The Hufflepuff's hands went back to his chest, fiddling with the buttons on his shirt. She undid one, staring at it for a moment before glancing back up at him through her lashes. "Mm. They seem to have trouble keeping professors up at the school. And... we live right in the village," she told him, tone cautious. "Jason doesn't stay at the school, he lives here... I thought I could possibly talk to the headmaster... see about filling a position and doing the same? I... they were hoping to find someone to teach the advanced Potions levels, split the class to take some of the workload off the current professor." Brown eyes stared into blue. It was obvious from her expression that she wanted this, not to mention the fact that she'd looked into what openings the school currently had. She nibbled her lip a little, this time a nervous tic rather than an attempt at seduction.

space"I know you're probably concerned, but... you know I always think these sorts of things through before I talk to you about them," 'because I'm still afraid of rejection' went unsaid, the words hanging in the air between them. "Cinq taught for years and no one suspected anything, not as far as I recall. And, I figured, if anyone said anything about how late my lesson was... I have kids, I need to be home with them, you know? Everyone would say that I stayed home during the day to take care of the twins. I'll go to dinner in the Great Hall and eat a plate, I'll make sure I'm fed before I'm up there. I'll take whatever precautions you think are necessary." The hands on his chest curled slightly, her muscles tensing. She'd gotten a little off-track, she knew. But... well, he'd been onto her anyway, right? She was a little annoyed at herself, though, she'd gotten emotional and flustered and lost sight of the goal. Or, well. The path to the goal. She was still trying to get there, but the original method was pretty much abandoned. Except she still kind of wanted to drag him to the bedroom as soon as they were done talking. But, she always wanted to drag him to the bedroom. Her gaze drifted down towards his chest again, and another button came undone, a small smile playing on her lips, nails brushing against the skin she'd revealed. Well, the way she figured, if he went for it, she owed him for her dirty tactics. If he didn't, he owed her for crushing her dreams (a tad melodramatic, perhaps, but she tended towards that these days anyway). She leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at him with a hopeful expression. After a second, she pressed another, lighter kiss to his neck. Still not quite playing fair, but she didn't figure he'd hold it against her.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A crack broke the misty autumn silence of the tiny little town called Hogsmeade. At one point in her life, the snake had loved this town more than any other place. It had been as close to home as Hogwarts had been. Of course life didn’t work out for her ever, and she had all but forgotten the homely feeling of the town and the gentle solitude she’d found in the silence. She was a stranger in a strange land here now. She was no longer the sly little girl who’d grown up in fear and found solace in school. So much had changed since then; she had changed since then. Her breath frosted the cold night air. It was around midnight, and the autumn chill would have gotten to any normal person and had them shivering, but she had long forgotten how to feel cold. She’d forgotten how to feel most things really.

Her tongue darted out to whet chapped lips, and silver eyes glided over the darkened buildings. Only a few still shone lights from the windows, and one of them was the house she was looking for. She wasn’t even sure why she’d shown up totally. It had been nagging at her for a while she supposed. A year now, she thought, maybe. She didn’t know anymore. Her days and nights ran together to form weeks of nothing and then short blasts of times she remembered. The rest was a blurred motion of following, forgetting, blind, awful numbness, paranoia, fear, nightmares, memories, forgetting again, flashes of colour, and then the mind numbing grey of existing. She wasn’t sure she knew how to feel anymore. The only moments she really remembered were splattered with blood and echoed with screams… hers? His? Someone else’s? She didn’t know. She didn’t want to know.

She had shown up… a few weeks? Months? Years? She didn’t know. Time had passed since she’d gotten the letter. That was all she really knew for sure. When it’d first arrived, she remembered anger, biting burning hatred for the man who’d done this to her best friend… but it had faded and she’d forgotten. She’d forgotten why she was even mad for a time, and then it’d come back… her memory had returned for a blinding moment, and she was here.

She stared at the small cottage and for a moment she forgot where she was. She was back at the small yellow cottage, painted in bright colours in hopes of forgetting the horrors that truly happened there. Her sister was crying, door locked against that monster, and her blood spattered the walls of the living room. It didn’t look so cozy when it was coated in her own red paint. He was screaming something at her again, and she was backing up, pleading with Gods she didn’t believe in, hoping that maybe just once answer her.

The squealing laughter of a child broke her trance, and she blinked her mind away. She’d forgotten that Ada had children. She had never met them. She didn’t trust herself too. She barely knew who she was anymore. The one time she’d held a child… she’d abandoned her to an orphanage and then again to Ada’s parents. She wasn’t fit to take care of children. She was undoubtedly a bad influence just standing here at the edge of the cottage’s premise. She took a deep breath, staring up at the sky for a few moments. The cheery glow of lights and family life, almost made her turn away. She almost ran before she ever even said a word. What right did she have to intrude on their lives now? Ada was obviously happy, she’d watched from afar. She’d had to make sure. What right did she have to shout and scream about her… deadness… when she was undoubtedly happy? What right did she have to intrude on their family and try and rip it apart?

But she was angry… She was unbearably mad… at Chris? She thought so. He was the one who had ended her best friend’s life… but Michelle was the one who had chosen not to interfere. She had chosen to back away. She had chosen so many times to stay out of it, to watch from the sidelines…. Maybe she only came tonight, fire burning in her belly, to try and ostracize herself for life. Maybe she had come for the specific reason of pissing off Ada to the point of no return. Maybe she just wanted the vampire family to end her life, so she wouldn’t have too. She had forgotten how to feel… how to think… how to even be human sometimes. She didn’t know. She just wanted to scream… she didn’t know about what anymore. Maybe this was just something to finally scream about?

Pale fingers tapped on the wooden door, her bare feet looking even paler in the warm glow of a happy family home. She had never known anything like this home. She had never known anything like this happiness… or maybe she’d just forgotten. When the door swung open,lver eyes found the eyes of her best friend, and she almost turned away again. She almost apparated out right then and there. Maybe she should have…

Instead she walked in when she was invited in, and stood awkwardly in the room. Pale gangly arms wrapped around her own body. She was skinnier than she remembered being, the warm golden lights only seemed to point out her hollowed bones and the dark circles under her eyes. Out of the two, you wouldn’t think she was the one who’s heart still beat. "I…." She paused. Her voice sounded hoarse, and she coughed a couple times, trying to clear it, trying to sound like she’d had more than 6 hours of sleep in the last week. What did she want to say anyways? She didn’t know, she just wanted to scream, yell, drive the wedge in and end it for good. Isn’t that what she wanted? No one could hurt them, if they hated her more than her own enemies? Or did she really want to protect her best friend from her husband? That was the last time they’d actually seen each other… Ada’s wedding.

"Why…. You’re….. Is… You’re dead. You let him… I let him… How…?" She wasn’t positive that had included any sort of coherent sentence or thought. She was confused. The bright lights disoriented her mind, made it hard to remember where she was, what time… who she was.

Callin’ out รเภร just to pass the ҭเ๓є
                                                      I’ve got ภ๏ҭђเภﻮ left to ใ๏รє
                                                      єνєгұҭђเภﻮ that I’ve๒єς๏๓є
                                                      Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Looking Lovely at Home with Michelle
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Is she serious? ❞

spaceAdalaide hadn't been all that surprised to hear the knock at her door; it wasn't as though their lives weren't full of those who preferred night to day, and those who had no choice. When she went to greet the visitor, she was expecting Gracie, to be perfectly honest. Her nose crinkled at the scent on the other side, eyes narrowing. This wasn't a scent she'd been near since turning, but there was something familiar about it all the same. She had ushered Pumpkin off with the twins, sent them to one of their bedrooms, not sure if she wanted them around a stranger who would stop by at this hour, and then opened the door.

spaceTrepidation turned to worry as she was greeted by the sight of her... what were they, now? They hadn't been best friends in a long time. They didn't feel like sisters anymore. She didn't even have a name for what Michelle was to her, she thought, which was sort of sad in and of itself. But brown eyes traced the hollow cheekbones, saw the dark circles, the thin limbs, and thought of the fit her (their?) mother would have if she could see the Slytherin now. She'd let the woman inside, curious as to what had finally brought her to her door. She'd thought it might happen eventually, had at first thought it would be because of what she'd become, but as the months had passed, eventually she'd accepted that Michelle... didn't care. She was almost happy with that, because it meant she got to avoid the fight that would have resulted. It hurt, knowing that the girl couldn't even be bothered to see her, but maybe it'd been for the best? Or, that's what she'd told herself. Now, though, looking at her, Ada knew that had been wrong.

spaceSilence drug out, the blonde unsure of what she should say, or do. Before she could ask if Michelle was okay, if she needed anything, wanted anything, the silver-haired woman spoke, and all Ada's concern dropped. "You're dead." Those two words made her eyes narrow, fire snapping in them, her jaw setting. So, she'd been right all along. That was the thing that would bring Michelle back to her. Except it'd been an entire bloody year, and Ada was not in the mood to bicker over it. "Chris drank my blood and I drank his. That is typically how it's done," she said coldly, frowning. "And yes, I let him do it. Not you. Because it's none of your business, and even if it were, you couldn't be bothered to intervene. So here we are." She crossed her arms, staring up into silver eyes, daring the woman before her to argue. Michelle hadn't so much as shown her face since her wedding, had barely been present at that. Had arrived to stand beside her, glaring all the while, and then vanished. She hadn't offered any show of concern at being told she might die, hadn't been bothered to reply when she'd been informed of what Chris had done after. But now, a year later, here she was, and Michelle had the gall to say 'I let him'?

spaceThe Hufflepuff felt her brow twitch, glaring at the Slytherin before turning away and walking towards a window. She stared out into the backyard, eyes focusing on the tiny willow sapling she'd planted not two weeks before. "You know, it's funny. I seem to recall being told by a very close friend of mine that she would always protect me. And yet, it takes my becoming vampire to make her even show her face. And not during the actual act, or even prior, to attempt to prevent it, out of an admittedly misguided attempt to fulfill that promise she'd made. No, a year later, she appears, with no warning, for no reason other than to stare blankly at me and imply that it's somehow her fault that I am what I am, when it has next to nothing to do with her, and she completely forfeited the right to have any say in the matter." The blonde shot an annoyed look over her shoulder at Michelle, arching a brow. "Why are you even here, Chelle?"

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle flinched as the harsh tone of her best friend’s voice broke the air in perfect crisp sentences. She had forgotten the way the badger’s words always seemed to flow so well… how sentences sounded when put together in the right order. She’d forgotten… but now she remembered. Her friend… could she even call her that anymore? She sounded so cold and angry, it made her the snake’s ice cold heart sting like razors cutting into flesh. She’d forgotten how to feel… and now she remembered why she’d forgotten. It hurt. She didn’t like hurting. She didn’t like feeling. Even the good feelings seemed to hurt now a days.

"I made a promise… didn’t I?" She asked quietly. While the badgers voice had been harsh and sharp, mind-blowingly loud in the snake’s ears, Michelle’s voice was so sfot and quiet, it would be hard to hear to a human… but of course Ada was not a human anymore. In answer to her question, Ada went on a rant about the promise she’d made. The vague memory of a promise. That was all Michelle could grasp. It felt so long ago, like a different life… a different person. She didn’t feel like the same person who had made that promise. She didn’t feel safe. The question the badger posed at her, made her stumble over her thoughts.

"I… I don’t…. know…. A year…?" Her eyebrows furrowed teeth dug into her lips, picking at the chapped and peeling skin. It had become a bad habit at some point. She often found herself with painful bleeding lips from her own teeth. Had it really been a year? She stared blankly at the ceiling for a long few moments. "Has it…really been a year?" Her mind struggled with the words, trying desperately to form coherent sentences. "I’m sorry." She whispered, backing up. Her back hit the door, and her hands grappled at the wood, panic taking over. Why had she come? It was obvious…. Ada already hated her. She didn’t need to do anything. She had to leave… had to get out. She couldn’t hear anything besides the furious beating of her heart in her ears and unexplicable screaming… shouting… it was all in her head… but it felt so real… sounded so real.

Her nails were digging into the wood, and her eyes were wide and panicy. Her toes curled against the floor, and she was positive her body was going to collapse. It felt like suddenly all her lack of sleep and poor nutrition was catching up to her all at once, and she would just fade to dust right then and there. "I-I-I shouldn’t h-have c-c-c-com-me" The words stuttered out of her lips and her body was sliding down the door to the floor without her consent. One hand had found its way into her hair, twisting at the thin platinum strands, tugging at them subconsciously. She had forgotten where she was again. Forgotten she hadn’t left, or just not cared. It was hard to tell anymore. "Of course she hates me… I’m not worth it… Why did I come…. I need to get out… Why am I here…. Hates me…. Hates me… everyone hates me…. I deserve it… dead… she’s dead… I’m dead… we’re all dead… what does it matter…. I died before… she died… but shes alive… but…. Where am I…?" The incoherent mumbling continued on like that for a couple more minutes before trailing off into silence. Her face was hidden behind her own hair, and her knees were curled to her chest. It felt like she was going to fall apart if she uncurled her body or tried to think. She was so scared. Panic held her body in rigamortus like she was the one who had died long ago… maybe she had… Maybe she’d forgotten. She always held herself together better when she was taking care of someone… him… "Tay…" The last word… thought… was so quiet she wasn’t sure if she’d thought it or if it really had come from her own lips.

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Is she serious? ❞

spaceAdalaide's expression softened at the tone in Michelle's voice, the way it cracked. She turned back to the Slytherin, arms relaxing somewhat, her defensive stance dropping. Something was... wrong. Very wrong. She listened to the heartbeat, watched the panic setting in. Something in her shifted, and the anger started to fall away, the worry returning. She felt a lump form in her throat as Michelle backed into the door, watching in confusion and worry. As the rant started, Ada went to her friend, falling to her knees in front of the other woman. "Michelle. Michelle. Look at me. Look at me," she said, softly at first, growing more insistent towards the end. She reached and grabbed the snake's face, forcing their eyes to meet. Anger snapped again, this time directed elsewhere; Tay. She'd trusted him to take care of Michelle. Had been able to put aside all her worry and fears by telling herself that he would look out for her, that he cared about her. Had turned a blind eye to everything she knew about him and what he was like because all that had mattered to her was that he take care of Michelle. And he hadn't. She'd been broken, and he'd shattered what was left. Ada fought to keep her expression mostly neutral, not to show the anger she felt.

space"Michelle. Breathe. I need you to breathe. In and out, slowly. Remember when I used to have panic attacks, and you told me to breathe? Okay? Just like that." Ada wasn't sure what was more ironic, the way their roles had been reversed, or that she was having to tell Michelle to breathe when she personally no longer needed to. In some small, distant corner of her mind, she almost wanted to chuckle at the memory of the night she'd given birth, at how annoyed she'd been when Chris had told her to breathe when he didn't need to. When had her life become so weird? "Listen to me, okay? Everything's fine. I'm here. You're in my living room, at my house, and I'm here. I've got you, okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. Nobody hates you. Just breathe." Her thumbs lightly, carefully stroked Michelle's cheeks, and she wanted to wince. The girl was too skinny. She bet the Slytherin weighed less than she did, which wasn't good, considering the difference in their heights and Ada's liquid diet.

spaceThe Hufflepuff collected her thoughts. She needed to push away the rage, at least for now. Already, a plan was forming, to take care of that. But she didn't have time for it now. It would take a while, she'd need information she didn't have and wanted to think it all over. Besides, Chris would kill her if she just went off and did something like that without him. And anyway, it wouldn't solve the problem currently shuddering like a leaf in front of her damned door. She withdrew a hand to pinch her brow, sighing. "Okay. Michelle. I'm going to take you to the kitchen. We're going to get you a glass of water. I need you to drink it for me, that's not optional, got it?" Careful arms slid beneath the frail form and lifted, and Adalaide carried Michelle into the kitchen and settled her into a chair. She thanked her lucky stars for vampire strength, since without it she'd have had to levitate the Slytherin, which might not have ended so gracefully as she'd have liked. She got the glass of water quickly enough, and brought it to Michelle, taking the girl's hand and wrapping it around the glass. "Drink," she said tightly, watching carefully for any sign of defiance.

spaceInside, Ada was a mess. She wanted to hit her head against the wall, repeatedly. She should've known better, should have known that Tay wouldn't actually look after Michelle. The silver-haired woman was broken, had been broken for a long time. She'd trusted him to take care of her, but she should've known. Should have found some way to put her foot down, to make Michelle stay home, with their family, to look after her. But she hadn't, and here they were. The girl looked like a mess, was clearly losing whatever she had left. "Michelle... do you have any idea what the date is? Time? Do you remember where you are or why you're here?" she asked carefully. She didn't want to trigger the panic again, but she needed to see just how out of it the girl was. If she had any awareness whatsoever. If it came to it, she had potions in the cupboard to help, but she'd rather not if at all possible. They were for emergencies. Which, this certainly was, but she was still hesitant. If Michelle could be talked down and reasoned with, it wasn't necessary. She hoped it wasn't necessary.

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vaguely she felt fingers on her cheeks, forcing her to raise her eyes to the badger’s. She could hear her. At least she thought she could. It felt like the words were under water. They were muffled and distant, like they came from far away. Slowly her friend’s voice drowned out the screaming and she could hear the words again. Breathe…. It was ironic… right? The vampire telling the snake to breathe… If she was in a right mind, she might have cracked a smirk at it, or made a snarky quip. Instead, she followed the instructions, sucking in a deep breath and then coughing as the air hit her lungs. She continued to breathe, just focusing on that. If she even once lost focus on that, she was sure the screaming would return, the memories would return… She couldn’t escape.

She felt her body being moved by the tiny woman, but it felt surreal… like she was watching it from a different body, like she was only seeing it happen… not actually experiencing it. The cold glass was pressed against her fingers, and she immediately curled long fingers around it. Her hand clung to it like a dying body clung to life, and when she lifted it to her lips, her hand shook terribly. She didn’t even think about defying the badger right now. Ada was scary enough when she was mad, let alone…. Whatever this was… worried? Firey? …motherly…. That’s what it was.

The one thing Michelle had lacked all her life… the one thing she found hardest to identify. That was what her best friend had become. A mother. Loving, strong, beautiful, alive…. All the things Michelle had never been… could never be. She drank the water slowly, afraid of choking on it like she had the air. Her heart had slowed at least, and her body didn’t feel as clammy. The panic was subsiding for now. She had often thought of turning to the solution Tay had chosen… but she’d seen what it had done to him… and she was usually in more control than she was here.

Was she breaking down… because she felt safe? Impossible to think, or believe. She was never safe. Nowhere. They were always after her, reminding her, screaming at her, shouting, clawing, biting, taking over. The questions asked, brought her back to the kitchen and the glowing cheerful cottage. A family home… she stuck out like a sore thumb here. "Midnight." She answered immediately. "Mar-Nov-autumn twenty….thirty?" Time seemed to move so slowly and then suddenly all at once. Like falling asleep, she drifted in and out of reality and then suddenly she was right there and knew what was going on… or was she dreaming? It was hard to tell anymore. The date had never mattered with Tay. He was too obsessed to care how time passed… obsessed with Remington… obsessed with the child… sometimes obsessed with her. There was always something. "The cottage… no… not the cottage… you’re cottage… not that place… never that place again… never... never… Why am I here? Do you know Ada?" Her name fell off the snake’s tongue like bittersweet apple…. She was… angry? No. no… she was sad…. Or… was she just existing?

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Is she serious? ❞

spaceAdalaide made a satisfied little 'hm' when Michelle took the glass and drank without argument, eyes narrowing on the way the other girl's hand shook. When was the last time she'd had a proper meal? She was obviously malnourished, probably dehydrated. The vampire's fingers tapped on the surface of the island. As Michelle tried to answer her questions, the worry deepened; she had no clue. The time was right, but that was all. "September, Chelle. It's September. September 21st, 2031. Not 2030," she said simply, wondering if that was why Michelle was just now appearing at her door, making comments about her vampirism. Had she really lost track of an entire year? What the hell had she been doing in that time? What had they been doing? What had Tay let happen to her?

spaceThe Hufflepuff stood then, heading towards the pantry to look for something to get the woman to eat. She needed food. She needed rest. She needed... a lot of things. Ada wasn't sure how many of them she could give her, but she could try, at least. "I'm going to get you something to eat," she said, glancing over her shoulder. "Don't worry, I can still cook." She eyed the contents of the cabinet, considering it fortunate that she had always been insistent on keeping the children fed a mostly healthy diet. In the end, she settled on making an omelette; it would be simple enough, quick, and she could chock it full of vegetables and meat. Vitamins and protein. That was probably what Michelle needed. She thought. She didn't know, had never really been in this situation before. But it wasn't like loading up on carbs and sugar seemed like a good idea, right?

spaceShe she cooked, she kept glancing over her shoulder at Michelle, still not sure how to answer the girl's last question. She noticed the glass had been emptied, and approached the Slytherin to refill it. "Chelle, I don't know why you're here. You showed up at the front door and... you weren't making much sense. If you can't figure it out, I'm lost. But, you're here now, and... you're safe, okay?" She rested a hand on the woman's shoulder, squeezing it gently, careful of her strength. It wouldn't do her much good to tell Michelle she was safe, then hurt her accidentally. Luckily, she had plenty of practice; another couple of months of poor Desi not being able to get a hug from her mummy might've driven them all insane. "Did... was there something you wanted to say? To tell me?" she prompted, returning to the stove to check the omelette. She flipped it, then turned her back to it, crossing her arms and leaning back to watch Michelle carefully. She didn't know if there'd been any real purpose to her visit, if it'd been about her turning or that had just been a sudden thought she'd had when the door had opened. She had no clue what was going on in Michelle's head... and doubted if Michelle did, either. Which boded ill. Another flash of anger; Tay was getting a visit. He was going to answer for this.

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:03 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle blinked as Ada spoke. It was… 2031? That… that couldn’t be right… could it? She stared at the ceiling, trying to get her mind back. Breathing wasn’t working to bring her back, it all just didn’t make sense anymore. She wanted to run, disappear… but her body wasn’t responding to that. Part of her… part of her missed the happy warm home life and someone watching over her. She’d always claimed to be the one watching over Ada… but in reality Ada was the one who’d taken care of her a lot. Ada was even the one Tay had given the choice too. If Ada was a worse friend… or maybe a better one… she could have ended her relationship with Tay for good… but she hadn’t…. and now Michelle was here. But that was Tay’s fault… this was her own making. She was the one who had gone to Canada. She was the one who had broken herself into nothing. She was the one who had run off with Tay instead of letting her family try and help her.

The snake rubbed cold hands over her own face, and she almost felt like herself again for a moment. Her fingers traced hollow cheek bones and silver eyes stared at her own pale skin. It was ironic wasn’t it…. She’d come here to yell about Ada being dead… but she was the one that truly looked and felt dead… Her own mind faded away fast though. It was hard to keep track of herself anymore. Except with Tay…. She knew who she was around him… she just wasn’t sure if she liked who she was around him all the time. She couldn’t leave him though. She couldn’t abandon him… not when he needed her… not ever. That was her Achilles heel wasn’t it? She’d fallen in love with a mad man and she’d run away with him. She’d do it all over again though… She loved him… and he loved her. Or at least she thought he did… it was hard to tell sometimes. It was hard to tell if he even felt anything.

"I came to yell…" She whispered, eyes still staring at her own hands. "I wanted to curse and scream and maim somebody because you’re dead… but you’re not…. You’re not dead… you’re more alive than anyone I’ve seen recently. It’s ironic isn’t it….? You… Gracie… Chris… more alive than others… yet you’re hearts don’t beat…." She almost laughed, shaking her head slowly. "More alive than me…" She muttered, rubbing her eyes. She was used to dark dank dingy places, the light of the cottage was beginning to give her a headache.

"I’ve been a pretty shitty friend recently haven’t I Ada?"

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Is she serious? ❞

spaceAdalaide's eyes narrowed when Michelle said she'd come to yell, staring down at the omelette. She felt a tic start in her jaw; so that had been the reason, after all. Before she could get too angry, though, Michelle continued on, stiffening at the words, fists clenching. She forced herself to relax before she snapped the spatula in her hand, checking the eggs one last time before pulling a plate from the cabinet and taking it to Michelle. "You need to eat," she said softly, trying to keep the hurt from showing. Because, yes, it hurt. It killed her that, in spite of everything, the Slytherin couldn't seem to be happy for her. Had never been happy for her. The only time she'd ever given Chris her blessing had been at the masquerade, when she'd shoved Ada towards him to force them to actually speak. The second she'd discovered he was a vampire, all that had vanished, and she'd... what? Declared him an enemy? No matter how happy he'd made the Hufflepuff, it'd never been good enough. Ada meanwhile had completely ignored every instinct she had about the man Michelle had chosen, because she'd trusted the snake to make that decision for herself, and had told herself that, regardless of anything else, they care about each other. She'd shut up about Tay long ago, had chosen to give Michelle the letter, to not stand in the way. Because it was Michelle's decision. Now, she regretted that; she should have meddled. Should have kept them apart. It would have been better.

spaceShe couldn't argue that Michelle had been a bad friend; she didn't even know if they qualified as friends anymore. She didn't know what they were. She took a deep breath, then sat down across from the silver-haired woman, expelling the breath with a sigh. "... You had other things on your mind," she said tersely, not really sure what else to say. "I always thought you'd find some sort of... comfort. Killing Vincent. But you didn't. You came home for all of a second and vanished like smoke, and went to Tay. I thought... I thought you'd at least try. With him, to be happy. But... you don't even know how to do that, do you?" She frowned, hand reaching for Michelle's, thumb tracing over flesh barely covering bone. So pale and thin, she looked like a skeleton, almost. "Mum would have a fit if she saw you," she said softly, staring at their hands. She was a vampire, and still had more color than the snake. A life in the sun had left her with a long-lasting tan, one that wasn't fading as quickly as she'd expected it to. But still, she had to wonder if Michelle had gone longer than she without seeing the sun.

spaceHer eyes drifted towards the window again, out to the night, and she inhaled again, this time blowing the air out in a huff. Her hand slid from Michelle's, tapping out a rhythm on the counter top as she thought... Chris might kill her for this. But she didn't feel like she had any choice. "Chelle... You need to stay here for a bit. Get your strength back up. Sleep. Eat. Actually take care of yourself," she said, frowning. She was sure the girl would argue, but she wasn't exactly offering a choice. "You can't go back out like this. Can't... keep on like this. You'll die. Really die. I know... I know you feel dead, but, Chelle, you're here, you're alive. And I know... I know you have more fight in you than this. I don't know why you're just let go of it, but it's there. You're going to stay here, just until I... until I trust that you're going to do better." She'd started to end it with 'okay?' but refrained. This wasn't an offer, it was a demand. If she had to, she'd drag the Slytherin to Niall and make them sit down until something was sorted out. It might take ages, but she'd do it. She had a feeling that she was underplaying just how long she intended for Michelle to stay. But, hell. The girl couldn't keep track of time; she probably wouldn't even notice the first week or so had passed. Maybe more than that. Ada didn't know how bad she was off, except that she'd apparently lost track for an entire year. It'd probably take a year to get the woman even remotely back on track, she thought bitterly. She didn't want to think she'd have to practically hold Michelle hostage, but... well, she hadn't meddled before, and look where that'd gotten them.

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle stared down at the food set infront of her and sighed, taking a couple bites and chewing for a very long time. She was slowly becoming clear on reality, and although she knew it wouldn’t last long, she knew she had to make the best of it. She was thinking on her words carefully. "That’s no excuse for being a shitty person and you know it Ada…. We used to be best friends… and I know that probably won’t ever happen again, but…." She shrugged and ran a hand along her jawline in thought. She’d apparently picked up some of Tay’s stressed habits. Another shrug lifted her shoulders. "I dunno. I just… I don’t think I’ve ever really known how to be happy Ada… I mean sure, there were moments, but things always go to s**t…. I… Killing him…. I don’t think the Michelle you knew ever came back from Canada Ada….”

“It’s hard to be happy around insanity."
                                                      The last sentence was muttered. She sighed and chewed a few more bites. It wasn’t like she really thought Tay was insane in the unfixable way… but God damn did the two of them make a pair together. She knew she was ******** up. She had come back from Canada a different person. A slight smile tweaked her lips at the mention of Nat. "Why do you think I never visit? Not to mention Melody doesn’t need someone popping in and out of her life… not a healthy way to raise a kid…" She could pretend all she liked that she didn’t have family, but she did, she just knew they were better off without her. Ada… Ada was probably better off without her too, but at least she was an adult, and could deal with the long absences…. At least she had a family separate from Michelle.

"I don’t hate Chris… you know…" She muttered quickly, glancing at Ada for a half a second before looking back down at her food. She wasn’t super fond of the vampire part, and she probably wouldn’t ever be… but she didn’t hate him… not like Ada hated Tay at least. "I just… I watched it destroy Grace’s life…. I know how much she suffered…. Suffers… from… it… I could never want that for you… and I know you’re happy, you don’t see it like that, whatever. I dunno what I’m trying to say anymore." She tugged at a strand of dingy hair out of frustration. Sometimes she wished she could claw her own mind out and rearrange it to work again.

Suddenly Ada was talking about her staying there, and she didn’t sound like it was a choice. The snake immediately was shaking her head. "No!" She continued to shake her head. "I can’t stay Ada. I can’t. He… He’s bad when he’s alone… He needs me Ada. You don’t understand…. You’ve never seen him like I have…. If you think I’m bad…. He’s a mess Ada…. "

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Is she serious? ❞

spaceAdalaide couldn't argue with her; she wasn't wrong. It wasn't an excuse. But somehow she doubted playing the blame game was helpful in this situation. The Slytherin seemed to be coming around, but Ada had a feeling it wouldn't last. She had no idea what was doing it, if this was normal, if the lucidity came and went, or if something about the situation was helping. She was hoping for the latter; if being here was helping, it only further cemented the decision that Michelle needed to stay. She needed help. Help she obviously wasn't going to get anywhere else. "Did you ever really try?" she asked carefully, quietly. "You always seemed like you were fighting it. Like every time things started to go well, you waited for something to come and screw it up. And... and sometimes things did. But they never lasted, and things always got better. But you never let yourself live in the good. You just waited for more bad." She ran a hand through her hair, sighing again. "You were never going to be the same person. But... Michelle, you were broken. And he... he was the one that did it. And you were obsessed, and I always hoped... that taking care of it, getting rid of him... That you'd finally be able to relax some. But you... you didn't even try. You could have stayed home. Healed. And you didn't. You... you chose... I don't even know what it was. But... it's made you worse. You didn't have to be worse. You could have been better." She supposed she'd failed somewhat spectacularly at not blaming Michelle for everything. But, in the end, there was no one else to blame. Vincent had laid the groundwork, but Michelle hadn't fought. She'd defended Olyvia at the cost of herself, had taken everything onto herself, and let herself break. She could have taken Olyvia away long before she had. She could have... she could have done a lot of things. And when it'd all been finished, she could have chosen her family. The people who loved her and wanted her to be happy. Instead... she'd gone to Tay. Ada believed that he might care about Michelle as much as he was capable of caring for anyone, but... she needed better than that. She needed someone to take care of her. For once.

spaceHer jaw ticced again when Michelle said her current state was why she didn't visit, and then proceeded to point out that it'd be bad for Melody. Her eyes narrowed. "Typically, when you know you're engaging in behaviors that will make people worry about you, the solution is to stop the behavior. Not avoid the people who'd be concerned," she said dryly, clearly not finding it as amusing as Michelle apparently did. "And you didn't have to pop in and out. You could have stayed. That's the point. Michelle, you... you chose to do this to yourself. You always had a choice. And saying you didn't... it's just giving in. To this. To what made you like this." She leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms at the Slytherin. She didn't know if trying to guilt her was going to help or make things worse, but she didn't exactly have any other option. Besides... Michelle thought she was supposed to take care of people. She'd failed at taking care of any of them. Bastian was probably the worst off; he wouldn't even say her name anymore. He was still bitter over her leaving. He'd thought she was coming home. He'd missed her. And she'd left again, and he was a wreck from it.

spaceShe groaned slightly, pinching her brow again at Michelle's mention of Grace's turning and what it had done to her. "You do realize that was an entirely different situation? Michelle, she didn't choose this. I did. A very long time ago, in fact. And I knew what I was getting into when I did it. I know it's going to be hard sometimes. I know... I know I'm going to have to watch my family die. But... if I hadn't been turned, Chris would be facing that alone. And I could never make him do that, I couldn't let that happen." Her voice grew solemn. That was why she'd wanted this, when you got down to it. Yes, she'd wanted to be with Chris forever, but it wasn't about her. It wasn't about not wanting to give him up. There had been some jealousy when she'd thought about what he'd do when she was gone, yes, but at the core, she'd not wanted him to have to suffer alone. When Chalmes died... if her dying hadn't killed him, that would have. He wouldn't survive it alone. And she didn't want him to go through that without her.

spaceAs expected, Michelle didn't take well to being told she was going to stay. But, it hadn't been a request. Ada struggled to soften her expression; the fact that the woman was putting her through this, leaving herself in such a state, all to take care of that b*****d... She barely kept her expression controlled, barely kept from clenching her fist. "He won't be alone," she said smoothly. Not a lie, she thought. "You can't take care of him like this, Michelle. You can't even take care of yourself. If... if he's that bad... you can help him better if you're stronger. Take a while to rest. I'll keep an eye on him. You know I will." This was said almost too easily, even less of a lie than saying he wouldn't be alone. She'd keep an eye on him, alright. And more than that, if she didn't like what he had to say when they spoke. "I... I know you may hate me, Chelle, but... I can't let you leave like this. Maybe in a few days, a week... But not now. Besides, I can probably take better care of him than you can at this point. Insanity and misery love company, you think you're helping, but... you're probably making each other worse, Chelle. It might be taking longer, but... you're getting worse, not better. That's not helping. If... if you care about him, you need to take care of yourself first. And let me worry about him." If Michelle didn't tell her where Tay was, she'd have to talk to Eretria, she thought. If anyone could find him, it'd be her. She didn't know what the Slytherin would want in return, if she could even help, but given that they were in fact family, it probably wouldn't be too horrible. A favor. And nothing Chris would be upset over her asking for, so it was unlikely to be something Ada would mind doing. It wasn't like she was going to ask for her firstborn.

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxx- - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDisoriented
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide had parted way from Caty on the ground floor as planned, and as soon as the girl was out of her general vicinity, the strange energy had started to fade. As she'd gotten further and further from the castle, it'd lessened, to the point that, as she turned her key to enter the cottage, she was at a level similar to her previous emotional state and energy. Only similar, though, because as the sensation had waned and her senses had returned, she'd still been slightly panicked by the implications. Namely, that something was wrong with her, and she had no idea what. She was fighting against grinding her teeth, jaw clenched tight, as she stepped into the living room. She didn't turn the lights on, having no need of them, instead standing in the middle of the room, arms sliding around her form to hug herself. She needed to stay calm, after all. Getting hysterical wouldn't help matters... but she was concerned, to say the absolute least.

spaceShe gave her head a light shake, then focused her attention to the sounds inside the home. The twins were both in bed, Desi snoring lightly in... her brother's room, Ada realized with a sigh. She was getting too old to curl up on Zach's floor whenever she pleased. Then again, she mostly only did it when she had nightmares the last year or so. Pumpkin, meanwhile, was in her own room, sleeping as well, so it was definitely necessary to stay as calm as possible. She strained slightly, silently cursing the fact that her husband didn't need to breathe, or have a heartbeat. She hadn't been able to recall if he was going into the office tonight, or how late he'd be staying. Normally she was quite good at keeping track, but the start of the school year was always hectic. But, she didn't know if he were home at the moment, and until he moved-

spaceAh! Go figure, the sound to give him away was a page turning in a book. An intense relief settled into her; there was a chance that Chris had an answer. If not, well, at least they'd both know something was wrong, and could work on figuring it out. He was very good at research when he actually bothered to do it (though she was never going to complain about his one instance of not), it probably wouldn't take him long to find something... right? She made her way down the hall, arms dropping so that she could wring her hands in front of her, chewing lightly on her lip. In her fear, she wasn't quite careful enough, nicking her own lip just as she entered the room. "Bugger," she muttered faintly, hand going to the small cut. After a moment, she decided to ignore it, because it would be healed soon enough anyway, and she had more important problems to worry about.

spaceShe swallowed, suddenly anxious. Eyes wide, she met her husband's gaze, looking marginally paler than was normal, even for her. "Chris, something's wrong with me," she said, not thinking quite clearly enough to realize that wasn't the best opening line. "I was walking the halls, and something... I don't know what happened, I just had this... this sudden... It was like a mood swing, almost? But I don't have those anymore, I didn't think I was supposed to!" The blonde closed the distance between herself and the bed, almost collapsing onto it. "I was walking Caty back to her dorm because I'd caught her out after hours, and then suddenly my energy level spiked like an adrenaline rush, and I felt... It was like an anxiety attack, but not? I felt giddy and I couldn't seem to think straight, everything was moving too fast and please tell me you have some explanation for this because it's honestly freaking me the hell out." She stared at him pleadingly, willing him to give her that sheepish smile and apologize, because sorry, that's normal, here's what it was and I should've told you about it. Her hand reached out to rest on his arm, gripping just a little too tightly. She was a vampire, dammit, she shouldn't have to worry about some weird mood swing out of no where! Of course, if she were, and Chris knew, he would've bloody told her, and he hadn't, which meant that he probably didn't know what was wrong... Damn! This might be bad, this might be very very bad.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image
                                                These are the moments
                                                I know heaven must exist
                                                These are the moments I know all I need is this
                                                I have all I've waited for
                                                And I could not ask for more

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris smelled the blood before he saw Ada enter, and a frown pulled at his features when he blinked at her pale countenance. Well, paler than normal, anyway. He hadn't seen her this nervous in a long while, not since before she was turned, to be exact. He set the book he had been reading aside and stood, his brow furrowing with concern. "Wait, what's wrong? A mood swing?" He cast about in his head about anything regarding mood swings, and other than the occasional bout of depression that he had with regards to himself on the rare occasion (and he was certain that Ada was eternally grateful that those were no longer the norm), it couldn't be termed really a mood swing, at least not the type that Ada seemed to be worried about.

And she was worried, he thought. He listened to her describe what happened, and sat down again when she collapsed on the bed. However, at her touch, his eyes widened and suddenly he was on his feet, eyes wide as panic assaulted him. Wait, what? Anxiety attack? The hell? He'd never heard of that before. Oh Merlin, what if it was brain cancer? What if it was some neurological issue that Ada was experiencing? Oh God, was she going crazy? He knew that turning her was a bad idea! Oh Circe! How did he fix this? How?

He started pacing, trying to think, but damnit, it was hard! His wife was going crazy, and it was his fault! "Oh God Ada, I can't believe, I just... You didn't eat anyone, right? ********, this is bad. Ugh!" He raked his hands through his hair, coming up with one possibility after another before chucking them out the window. Okay, focus! But his wife was going crazy! The thoughts warred with each other, and he couldn't put his thoughts in any order that made sense. It certainly didn't help that the book he was reading, the cup that he had out with blood, and other small things around the room started buzzing through the air. He just couldn't seem to focus on anything but the fact that Ada was turning into a monster.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ASEDFSERGSDFTHDRTYJDTUKHKDGHJSRYJUGKDFTHSFTHSRATJUHYGTJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Whitethorne
                                                OOC:

I could not ask for more than this time together
                                                I could not ask for more than this time with you
                                                Every prayer has been answered
                                                Every dream I have's come true
                                                And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
                                                Here with you here with me

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxx- - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDisoriented
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceHer hand on his arm normally would have made things better. No matter how upset she was, typically physical contact between them served to calm her nerves. This time, however, the opposite happened. In the brief span of seconds between when she grabbed him and he sprung to his feet, her panic seemed to intensify dramatically, to the point that her flinch when he stood could barely be described as a flinch. Rather, she practically flung herself back, staring at him in clear horror as he began pacing back and forth. His question would have offended her if she hadn't been so panicked. Instead, it made her brows furrow, and she stared. If she had, would this make sense? Was this only bad because he thought she'd screwed up? She knew she hadn't, though! There were no blank spots in her memory where she could've done such a thing! "N-no eating," she squeaked out. "That is, I mean, I-I didn't. E-eat anyone. I swear it!"

spaceShe watched him pace, feeling the panic almost subside, but not exactly. It wasn't like she was no longer panicking, it was just that the panic had settled in. Sinking, she was sinking. Fear was giving way to a weird sort of blackness she couldn't name. She wrung her hands together, staring. "Y-you have no idea, do you?" she asked quietly, feeling choked. Something was wrong with her, and he didn't know what. But, but they could figure it out, right? There had to... there had to be someone they could ask. Right? A distant part of her was pushing to the surface, the part of her that was less worried about whatever was going on with her and more wanted him to just sit. The hell. Down. The pacing was making her nervous, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end. Or was that her own worries? Watching him made it worse, either way. "Ch-Chris. P-please. Sit. Down." she asked, shaking slightly. Eyes wide, she forced herself to look down, away from him, but it didn't help. She could hear the pacing still. Could see it from the corner of her eye. Stupid heightened vampire senses. Stupid peripheral vision.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas