Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

I remember when my father put his fist through
                                                      The wall that
                                                      separated the dining room
                                                      Late December with my
                                                      heart in my chest and the clouds of my breath
                                                      Didn't know where we were
                                                      running to
                                                      But don't
                                                      look back

Aine gave a small smile when Dot scooted over and hugged her. Apparently he wasn't mad at her then. She grinned even wider when he said he was winning, and spun the spinner, before scooting forward 2 spots and handing it back to him. She was now infront of him by one spot, but she really wanted him to win. Of course Sweets Land was a bit hard to cheat at. There was no slight of hand or anything that could make her lose

She nodded her head slowly when Theo said she was happy now because they hugged. "Yeah Dot. we're 'appy nigh. t'be sure we're 'appy. we are alwus 'appy." She said matter of factly. She didn't want her best friend to be sad ever. Especially not sad because of her! She was supposed to make people happy! She pushed the spinner at him again."Its yisser a go Dotty."

We'll be lacing the same shoes
                                                      That we've
                                                      worn through
                                                      To the
                                                      bottom of the line
                                                      And we
                                                      know that we're headstrong
                                                      And our heart's gone

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Δɢε Ѕιϰ Θгρнλπ Fυτυгε Hσɢшλгτs Ѕτυdεπτ

Theo was happy when he noticed Aine's little smile. It wasn't a very big smile, but it was a smile! That was a start. At his claim to be winning, she smiled bigger and moved ahead, now taking the lead. Silly Aine! He flicked the spinner, then hopped forward three. When Aine confirmed they were happy again, he smiled. He wanted to be happy! "We happy, I winning! Your turn, Ainey!" He smiled brightly, eyes wide. The game was so much fun, and he was excited to get to the candy castle at the end.

Wᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡ, ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀssᴇs ʙʏ
Tᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ I ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡs

𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎

{OoC}
{To Translate}
Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Lonelyxxxxxx

After a rather long interview process for the Welsh Quidditch team, Elysia decided to do some exploring in London. Not much had changed in the eight years she spent traveling the world, London probably would stay the same even long after she was gone. She saw people rushing back and forth with their families and felt a bang of loneliness hit her, she missed her family. They'd been gone for what seemed like an eternity, she was the last members of the Faye family. She couldn't recall if she even had any cousins, aunts, or uncles. Not that it mattered, they wouldn't be interested in someone like her. She wasn't normal, by their muggle standards and had a strained relationship with her parents before their passing.

She wandered towards a park, settling herself down on a bench with a sigh. A few tears rolled down her face as she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind. The whole purpose of her world-wide jaunt was to find something that made her feel complete and needed in the world, but it was always the same. She enjoyed the area for a month or so and took off yet again, searching for that missing something.

Drying her eyes and getting to her feet, she put on the proud look she always carried. "Why am I even crying? Today is a happy day, I'm going to be an international quidditch superstar." With that, she picked up her pace and wandered away from the park where she let loose some of her pent up emotions. Kids were by the exit gate, playing catch or something and she got to thinking about something...

Twenty minutes later, she was standing outside of an orphanage with a panicked look on her face. Sure, she'd thought about adopting a child several times...but this was the first time she actually planned on going through with it. Take a deep breath, she strode up the steps with determination and rapped on the door smartly. No answer, which she had found to be rather strange. She opened the door, poking her head into the somewhat dull foyer. "Hello, is there anyone here?"

xxxOOC:xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxSpeak here

xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Joellen had woken somewhere in the middle of the night, panic about tongues of fire overwhelming her. She kept on her night dress and scurried to the bathroom, where she did her best to draw a bath. She'd always liked baths, but her young logic told that if she was sitting in water, fire couldn't hurt her. After she'd managed to fill the tub up to the brim, the girl climbed in, looking surprised when water spilled out. She lay down a bit, wondering what it would be like to be a mermaid. They must have it good, underwater. Ariel was a chump. The girl drifted off with her thoughts, not knowing she started snoozing until someone opened the door. By that time, the water had grown cold, leaving the girl rather sad. She dried off and dressed plainly, much like she always did.

After getting ready for the day, the girl wandered to the front room. It was pretty busy in here! There was even a game of sweets land going on. They didn't look far along... maybe she could play too? They started talking, so she promptly panicked and scurried over to the bookshelf. A nice book would be good! She grabbed the same book she always did, The Little Mermaid, and went to go sit near the front. It was nice to see people walk by the windows. There, she could pretend she was still at home with her mummy and daddy. She curled up and opened the book, starting to read.

Not too long later, someone knocked on the door. Jo sat silently, too startled to move, even if it was to get one of the grown ups. What if it was another child care worker to take her away from home?! When the person opened the door, Jo hurried to stand and hide behind a plant. Maybe they wouldn't see her! She peeked out, wondering who this lady was. She wondered if people were there... of course there were people! It was an orphan house! Jo was determined to see better, but instead, a loud squeal was heard as the girl tripped and fell out onto the floor, looking worried she might have been seen, or worse, heard.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

The wall that
                                                      Late December with my
                                                      running to
                                                      But don't
                                                      look back

Aine watched the game proceed quietly. They were getting close to finishing the game. A few more moves and they would be at sweets castle! She nodded when he told her it was her turn and flicked the spinner. It spun around and around and around before landing on green, and she hopped forwards 2 so that she was officially tied with Dot. "Luk dot! we're tied!" She exclaimed, giggling. At that moment a woman walked into the orphanage, asking if anyone was there. She blinked and then called out loudly, "Steffi, thar's a lady 'ere ter adopt kids or somethin'. she wants yer!"

A few moments later Steffi walked out from a back room and towards the woman. "Tanks Aine." She muttered as she passed the two playing Sweets Land, before finally reaching the woman. "'ello ma'am. I'm Steffi, I run dis place. I bet ur here to see the lil ones. Is der anytin' in particular ur looking for? It'll help me help you fin' the right lil one. " At that moment, a little girl tripped out from behind a plant and hit the floor. Steffi cringed, and quickly moved to the girl, lifting her up from the ground and cuddling her gently. "You okay Jo? I've tol' you a thousan' times to be careful you know. You're gonna knock your eye out one of dese days." Steffi grinned at the little girl and pointed to her own eye patch with her free hand. "I woul' know."

That we've
                                                      worn through
                                                      To the
                                                      bottom of the line
                                                      And we
                                                      And our heart's gone

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Lonelyxxxxxx

Placing her hands to waist, mostly to make sure that her wand was out of sight, she extended her hand to the woman named Steffi. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Steffi. My name is Elysia, and no, I'm not really looking for any child in particular right now." She looked around the little ones, winking at the little girl called Jo that fell over. "I've just recently realized that I have a void in my life, ever since I lost my parents during my sixth year at Ho...well's in Wales." She coughed slightly, thanking her lucky stars for some form of cover. She almost blew the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy on her first trip to London since returning home!

She smiled around again, taking in the place. It really wasn't that bad and the children didn't seem to be entirely miserable, especially considering the circumstances that most of them went through to be here. If she were a little younger, she'd have spent time in an orphanage like this one. "I was wondering if it would be acceptable to pop in and out every so often to get to know the children, perhaps even adopt one in the future."

She hoped she could, the little ones would be a lot of fun. Then she stopped moving rather suddenly, turning to the woman with wide eyes. "Wait wait wait...Steffi, you said? Certainly not the trouble-making Steffi that I knew from school. And certainly couldn't be half of the trouble-making duo that lost us loads of points, right?" Ely winked then, a big smile on her face because she knew without a shadow of a doubt that this woman was the girl she knew from Hogwarts.

"Who'd that imagined that the first person I run into after my world-wide trip would have been an underclassman? But I digress, we can always catch up later now that I know where you are. But these little ones, tell me about them." She looked over to Jo, smiling the same as before. "It's okay, I'm not too awful mean. Honest."

xxxxxxSpeak here

xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Theo was watching the game, his fingers tip-tapping on the board. He was starting to get a bit antsy, as the pieces were very close to finishing. Who was going to win it all?! It was just too exciting! Aine tied with him, making the boy grin as she happily said they were on the same spot. "That we are! But, I draw blue! One, two, t'ree go me!" He was having fun, but turned sharply to see an unfamiliar woman walk in. As he always did, he tried to match her to his limited memory of his mother. She wasn't... Nope. Didn't look right. Oh well.

Miss Steffi hurried out, and Theo gave her a small wave, grinning at her. Miss Steffi was always very nice, and the boy quite liked her. She'd even taught him card games he could play all alone! The woman spoke about adopting, and Steffi was nice as always. Theo jumped in shock when a girl tumbled out of nowhere, but miss Steffi even knew that! Yay! He watched the girl scurry to hide behind Steffi, peeking out to watch the new lady. Theo looked back at Aine and shrugged his shoulders.

Joellen had been doing so good at hiding, but when she fell, she was helped up by the owner lady of this place. She was told yet again to be more careful, then the lady said she'd lose her eyeballs. Blue eyes went wide in a mix of shock and terror, the girl nodding silently. "I'll be more careful... don't take my eyeballs, please." She stared at the woman, then jumped to hide behind her when the forgotten about blonde spoke. Ooh! Who was she?! That's what Jo had been trying to learn! The girl clutched at Steffi's clothes, peeking a bit to watch them talk. Apparently they were school friends?

Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡs

{OoC}
{To Translate}
Devlyn Maycry

Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

The wall that
                                                      Late December with my
                                                      running to
                                                      But don't
                                                      look back

Aine grinned, noticing Dot was only 2 away from winning. She flicked the spinner as gently as she could without looking suspicious. She got green and hopped forward 1 space. "Oi tink yer are gonna win dot!" Aine cheered, grinning at him and waiting for him to play. She wanted him to win so bad. It would make him happy! She glanced towards Steffi and Joellen when she fell over but shrugged. It was none of her business. Its not like anyone actually wanted to adopt her. It was just wishful thinking after all.

Steffi on the other hand snorted at Joellen and shook her head. "I'm not gonna take ur eye silly girl." She said setting the child back on the ground. The minute she did, the girl returned to hiding behind her clothes, only peeking out at the woman when she thought she wasn't looking. Steffi nodded her head slowly as the woman introduced herself and mentioned recognizing her. It was hard to forget Steffi. Back in school, she been somewhat of a hellion. "You can visit the place anytime you wan', but don' get the lil ones hopes up if ya ain't thinkin' abou' actually takin' one home. They've gone through enough as it is. " She gave the girl a warning eye. She would not take kindly to anyone messing with her orphans. They were hers just as much as her own future children would be hers.

That we've
                                                      worn through
                                                      To the
                                                      bottom of the line
                                                      And we
                                                      And our heart's gone

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Lonelyxxxxxx

Elysia smiled, nodding to Steffi. "I wouldn't dream of hurting these children like that. I may not have been an orphan during childhood, but I do understand what it means to not have have them anymore." Tears welled up in her eyes and she wiped them away quickly. She then squatted down, reaching her hand out slowly towards the little girl with a pleasant smile. "Miss Steffi said your name was Jo, right? I'm Elysia, but you can call me Ely if you'd like."

She didn't want to scare the girl, she was very young and seemed to be quite skittish. But she wanted to meet this little one, she seemed to be very precious. And definitely tough as nails, to be living in the orphanage at such a tender age. But Steffi sure seemed to love these children, it was so nice to see someone actually care for the orphans.

Elysia did look towards the other two children playing a board game, but she didn't want to interrupt their fun right now. Perhaps she'd talk to them later, if they wanted. If Elysia could get away with it, she'd definitely adopt them all...but she knew there was absolutely no way she could care for three children, especially at their ages. If they were Hogwarts age, and magical of course, then it wouldn't be that big of a problem until summer hit. They'd probably just be incredibly bored having to watch her practice for matches. Unless they grew to love the sport, then she could teach them! Oh, that would be fun. 'You're getting ahead of yourself Ely, what if these little children don't even like you?' That thought sobered her up quickly and she returned her attention to little Jo in front of her.

xxxxxxSpeak here

xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Theo didn't notice Aine's halfhearted spin, just that she didn't go very far. She said he was going to win, and sure enough, his next spin landed him on the finish. "I win! You are right, Ainey! I win! You want play somefin else?" He started to put away the pieces, pausing to collect Aine's rings. They were so very pretty! He set them in her hand, smiling. "Thank to you for letting t'em play, Ainey. They look much happy." He kept his smile as he put all the pieces away, then closed the box and hurried to put it away. He pondered over other games, then went to sit beside his friend. "T'ey away. All sleeping, I think. Is t'at what t'ey do?" He figured they just took naps there, but maybe they had parties or something else. Ooooh so fun!

Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡs

{OoC}
{To Translate}
Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Joellen stared at Miss Steffi, still not sure if she'd take her eyeballs or not. She gave a weak nod, and hid, but that didn't stop the lady from talking to her. Steffi told her to be nice, and not to come back unless she was gonna adopt someone. That was a good law for here. Don't be friends, then just go! That's a meanie thing. Jo watched the mystery lady reach out and greet her. Apparently her name was Ely. That seemed nice enough. "I'm Joellen. Miss 'Teffi calls me Jo." She hoped to not get in trouble for being picky about her name, but... it was her name! An... An this is Flipper. He's a fishie." She held up her stuffed angelfish, her eyes getting a bit wider. Flipper was her best friend, 'cause he protected her from fires. Obviously, fish couldn't catch fire.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

The wall that
                                                      Late December with my
                                                      running to
                                                      But don't
                                                      look back

Aine grinned and clapped her hands when Dot won. "'ooray! Dot yer won! oi towl yer, yer were gonna win! yer alwus win games cos yer are so gran' at dem!" She cheered, watching him close up the game and hand her back her rings. She quickly slid them on and smiled at them gently. Her da had been so mad when she'd stolen them from that box of stuff, but she refused to give them back and had hid them from him so he couldn't take them. That had earned her a real good beating. He'd even had to take her to the hospital that time. It had hurt so bad. It was hard to forget. She frowned and pushed those memories away. She didn't want to think about her da right now. She nodded her head when he thanked her. "T'be sure. oi wouldn't want dem ter be sad." She said quietly. Grinning when he asked about all the rest of the games. "Oi tink they proobably go aff an' chatter wi' each other 'til they al' fall asleep. loike de birds in me room chucker. at laest wi' each other.... they don't really include me in their chatter." She said simply, with a nod of her head. The girls in her room didn't make her sad. She didn't want to be friends with them anyways.

Steffi nodded her head curtly at Elysia's statement. She wouldn't put up with anyone hurting her orphans or making them sad. She watched her interact with Joellen silently for a few seconds. "You can chat wit any of the lil ones dat you'd like. Den you can ask me any questions you migh' have. Aine and Theo prolly won't wan' to talk though. Dey like to keep to themselves."

That we've
                                                      worn through
                                                      To the
                                                      bottom of the line
                                                      And we
                                                      And our heart's gone

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Elysia smiled at the little girl, nodding. "Ah, I see. Then I'll call you Joellen, then. And Flipper is just the cutest little fishy I've ever seen!"

After that initial exchange, Elysia and Joellen talked for a while. Ely made sure to stop by twice a week, every Wednesday just before supper and on Saturday mornings before she had to go to practice. She did so on this schedule for about two months before she finally decided that this was what she wanted to do.

Monday after practice, Elysia changed into her favorite dress to show off her Gryffindor pride. She made her way through London the same as she always did, pausing at the door. Her showing up today would surely surprise Joellen, which would be nice. She strode up to the door and knocked quietly, before letting herself in. "No need to worry Steffi, it's just me. Actually, I think it's time we had a chat." Peering around the corners, she was looking to see if Joellen was around.

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Joellen woke up earlier than usual, eyes wide in a state of confused panic. She wanted for a moment to hide with Miss Steffi, but she knew she was a big girl. The girl slipped into the bathroom and ran the tap on the sink, watching it for a second. The girl splashed her fingers in the cool water, before going back to her bed to try and sleep a bit longer. When that failed, she just stared at the ceiling above her until she heard the other girls wake up. She waited a few more minutes, then scurried out of bed. She picked a pretty dress, wanting to tell Miss Steffi she had a scary dream, but didn't wake up any of the others! She took an extra second to shove a headband messily in her curls, then she slipped her shoes on and headed to the living room with Flipper. Maybe she could read the little mermaid... or get someone bigger to read the real words....

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi blinked as the front door opened and looked up. It was Elysia again, but not on a regular day. She was about to go find Jo for her, when she said she wanted to talk. "What's up mate?" She asked. Her mind had been rather preoccupied with planning her wedding and thinking about the afters. Once they were married they could actually start TRYING to have kids. That sh was hella excited for. She loved her orphans, but she also would like a few of her own children.

She glanced around, and happened to spot Joellen walking into the living room.
                                                              "'Ello Jo." She called, waving the little girl over. "Lookie who decided ter surpise ya wiff a visit."

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items