Reply Teepees
[IC] =Moema's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:18 pm
He flicked his tail back and forth quickly in excitement. As she appeared from the trees, all he could feel was joy. When the pink creeped into her cheeks he trotted up to her and nuzzled her cheek.

"Of course I'm happy to see you!" She looked somewhat different, but not in a bad way. Something was...off. "I'm fine! Are you alright?" he inquired since she seemed sort of different in some slight way...he just could put his hoof on it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:25 am
She giggled, somewhat nervously, and buried her head shyly into the arch of his neck.

"I'm fine. Wonderful even," she answered after a slight pause, lifting her head away. "We're fine."

Let's see if he caught the hint.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:10 pm
He placed his head on top of hers, the best he could. "Good. That's very good to hear."

We're? As in more than one? She hadn't...developed something had she? Had she gone mad?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:46 am
She was slightly disappointed when he didn't seem to catch the slip and huffed lightly. Ah well, she'd probably have to come right out and say it. Fair enough.

"Eachann?" She paused, waiting until she was sure she had his attention. "...what do you think about foals? As in, our own?"  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:55 am
He lifted his head off hers and looked at her oddly. "Foals?" He thought about it for a second. "I'd love to have children." He didn't much remember his own parents and always looked towards the day he could teach his son or daughter everything he knew. "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:08 pm
"Well," she drawled, letting it linger on her tongue as she swooped her head around to the side so it was free from beneath his chin. Once it was free, she looked up at him with a coy, but obviously excited glimmer to her eyes.

"I do hope now is a good time then for them, because...well..."

She smiled widely up at him, leaving him to put the pieces together.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:12 pm
He looked at her oddly for a few seconds. "You mean? You're.." So many thoughts ran through his mind at this moment, followed up by the big one, 'I'm going to be a father! The look of shock quickly broke and became a huge smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:31 pm
"Yes!" she nearly squealed, relieved he was as excited as she had hoped. "I've known for awhile...but I wasn't sure when to tell you!"  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:28 pm
"Oh m-!" This was all so welcomely surprising! "Any time would've been fine!" He nuzzled her cheek hoping to hide his look of slight worry. 'What will Moema say? Don't worry about it, chap, she'll love having a new foal around...I hope.' He looked Ilianna square in the eye, "This is such wonderful news!" He couldn't hold back a small prace in place.

Molimo watched the two from the opening in the canvas teepee. What are foals? I hope they wont eat me like those funny men were going, too...' He waddled out of the teepee towards the pair and sat down right between the two, looking up at them smiling and panting goofily.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:46 pm
She giggled and even allowed herself a slight bounce, though not much as her baby belly jarred a little painfully from the angled limbs of the foals. "I've always wanted children," she whispered excitedly as she nipped at his chin. "I daresay it shouldn't be long even until they're born...one of them is kicking me something fierce."

The mare glanced away from Eachann, the flash of Molimo's approach catching her eye, and she gave him a smile.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:18 pm
"So have I," he said while she nipped at his chin. Then his protective mode kicked in. "It doesn't hurt too much does it? Do you need anything? Anything you need, just name it and I'll find it for you."

Molimo replied to her smile with a strange grunting and gurgling noise. Then he continued to sit there and look like a blissfully unaware doofus.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:09 am
She chuckled and nosed his cheek, then turned her head about to get a look at her ballooned sides. Every once in awhile, you could see her stomach jerk a bit from a well-placed movement of a foal.

"I'm fine for the meantime, aside from being a bit tired from walking over to visit Olathe...and foal kicking isn't exactly the most pleasant feeling, but it means at least that they're strong and growing."  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:41 pm
"I guess that can't be helped since I walking would make one quite tired." In his mind he added, "especially when one is that size." He knew better than to say something like that in the first place and scolded himself in his mind for even thinking something like that.

Every slight movement seen coming from her bloated stomach filled Eachann with much joy. He was finally going to be a father! That's when the shock hit him. He was going to be a father...What if he wasn't a good father and his children ended up corrupt and vile like that Rahu character?

(( lol I just noticed Eachann and Ilianna have the same eye color))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:24 pm
((RP between Kaylanna and Joeri: xXx))  

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:27 am
User Image
Eachann and Ilianna have done it again! However this time Abeni has decided to place one of the baskets under her watchful eye since her father has recently obtained the status of elder. How will this affect the child once it emerges? It seems Diallo has done the same with the other basket. What could this mean for this generation?

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff