.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

UniwingdFox

Mindsend

Sesshiyasha

Tefla

Roman Foi

Roarie Desu
/quote]

Some of you have "Jobs" already but those who don't should give me an idea of where their soq should go. I still need to write up definitions of each job but you should be able to get the idea smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 pm
Fatal Irony

Pavitra... is hard to put in a job function, I'm finding out. xDa At least this version of Pavitra. (unsure of his memories, etc.) He'd want to be as useful as possible to the family/herd so where they want them, he will be. Scout, healer, what have you. o uo-b  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:34 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Pavitra... is hard to put in a job function, I'm finding out. xDa At least this version of Pavitra. (unsure of his memories, etc.) He'd want to be as useful as possible to the family/herd so where they want them, he will be. Scout, healer, what have you. o uo-b

Once we finish the foal rp we'll have them meet again as adults and see what Abigail thinks he's best served smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:40 pm
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Once we finish the foal rp we'll have them meet again as adults and see what Abigail thinks he's best served smile

Sounds goooood. ;w;  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:31 pm
As far as Andro goes, I feel he could fit into any of these positions.

Protector
Second in command
Patrol leaders/ Night commander - Archangels

Depending on where everyone else goes, he would feel that he is not the better of the old protector so would probably fight for that spot, and lose, He would feel like he was the protector to Vira's Alpha when they were traveling as just the six of them. ^.^ I definitely see him as an Archangel though ^.^ Fighting and strength is his life right now... <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:37 am
sesshiyasha
As far as Andro goes, I feel he could fit into any of these positions.

Protector
Second in command
Patrol leaders/ Night commander - Archangels

Depending on where everyone else goes, he would feel that he is not the better of the old protector so would probably fight for that spot, and lose, He would feel like he was the protector to Vira's Alpha when they were traveling as just the six of them. ^.^ I definitely see him as an Archangel though ^.^ Fighting and strength is his life right now... <3

Protector is Apocalypse and second in command is Vira XD

Only difference between patrol leader or nights commander is day or night shift lol. I think Uni wanted the night shift, if you want the day? I'll have to check on that to be sure  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:37 am
Though I could see two of each  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:14 am
BEETEEDUBS:

The official Herd thread in the herd forum is underway, though this thread will be invaluable for recruiting and plots so keep it too  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:10 pm
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony
Hey I just had a thought! As the adopted Daughter of Abigail and Apocalypse, Kaeya would be the Heirress of the herd! This could provide some interesting plots down the line when they have kids of their own haha
You are actually entirely correct. Though wouldn't that cause some distaste within the herd itself because Kae does not posses her horn. Even though her children are very likely to have horns since she's more than half uni.

Also I'm not quite sure Kae would accept the title of heir and not pass it to her one of her more pure brothers and/or sisters.

I also REALLY love the idea that newcomers to the herd might assume Kae was the result of Abigail being unfaithful to Apocalypse, because she could easily be her true daughter with someone else XD Visually speaking. Maybe I can get Meeki in on this and maaaybe the talk could cause friction with Apocalypse, who was not present when the basket was found and might start to question things lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 pm
Fatal Irony

I think "Night Watch"/Angel Fits Orion best -- He comes across as a serious night owl in my head, and is a protector and observer, So being Night Watch would be a good job for him.

I have a personality post written up for him as well, though I'm still drawing blanks on the history, but then I'm sort of brain dead at the moment so its not really helping.

[imgleft]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Notmine/MindsendOrion_zpsnh1jmv0f.jpg[/imgleft]
[b]Name:[/b] Orion
[b]Birth order:[/b] Third
[b]History:[/b] ----

[b]Personality:[/b] Soft spoken with the habit of preferring to stand to the side and observe rather than be involved in most social interactions, Orion tends to spend most of his days dozing in a quiet corner away from everyone else and often time seeming unfocused and slow witted the few times he's found conscious and milling around in the day time in a groggy haze.

This opinion changes once the stars start to peek their way into the sky with the setting of the sun. While he still tends to stick to the edges, and tends to keep his most private thoughts and emotions to himself, the third eldest is found to be quick witted, humorous, and observant, as well as one of the first to step forward and fight when danger approaches, his mind keen and calculating, assessing the situation and choosing what he thinks is the best course of action.

[b]Plots:[/b] -to be added-
[b]Roleplays related to the herd:[/b]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:46 pm
mindsend
Fatal Irony

I think "Night Watch"/Angel Fits Orion best -- He comes across as a serious night owl in my head, and is a protector and observer, So being Night Watch would be a good job for him.

I have a personality post written up for him as well, though I'm still drawing blanks on the history, but then I'm sort of brain dead at the moment so its not really helping.

[imgleft]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Notmine/MindsendOrion_zpsnh1jmv0f.jpg[/imgleft]
[b]Name:[/b] Orion
[b]Birth order:[/b] Third
[b]History:[/b] ----

[b]Personality:[/b] Soft spoken with the habit of preferring to stand to the side and observe rather than be involved in most social interactions, Orion tends to spend most of his days dozing in a quiet corner away from everyone else and often time seeming unfocused and slow witted the few times he's found conscious and milling around in the day time in a groggy haze.

This opinion changes once the stars start to peek their way into the sky with the setting of the sun. While he still tends to stick to the edges, and tends to keep his most private thoughts and emotions to himself, the third eldest is found to be quick witted, humorous, and observant, as well as one of the first to step forward and fight when danger approaches, his mind keen and calculating, assessing the situation and choosing what he thinks is the best course of action.

[b]Plots:[/b] -to be added-
[b]Roleplays related to the herd:[/b]

Take your time hun! And I'll put him down as night watch smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 pm
Fatal Irony
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony
Hey I just had a thought! As the adopted Daughter of Abigail and Apocalypse, Kaeya would be the Heirress of the herd! This could provide some interesting plots down the line when they have kids of their own haha
You are actually entirely correct. Though wouldn't that cause some distaste within the herd itself because Kae does not posses her horn. Even though her children are very likely to have horns since she's more than half uni.

Also I'm not quite sure Kae would accept the title of heir and not pass it to her one of her more pure brothers and/or sisters.

I also REALLY love the idea that newcomers to the herd might assume Kae was the result of Abigail being unfaithful to Apocalypse, because she could easily be her true daughter with someone else XD Visually speaking. Maybe I can get Meeki in on this and maaaybe the talk could cause friction with Apocalypse, who was not present when the basket was found and might start to question things lol
Actually I love this idea too. Because strife strengthens character. Also flinging drama at my characters amuses me terribly. I'm a horribly person. I know.

And you're correct to put Kae in the position as heiress. At least for now. Until such time as a sister comes along to take her place and then she's likely to take on a place as a gatherer and be rather happy about it.

I can see her having just three simple goals in life. Love, family and happiness.

...I secretly wants a herd romance....

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 am
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony

Actually I love this idea too. Because strife strengthens character. Also flinging drama at my characters amuses me terribly. I'm a horribly person. I know.

And you're correct to put Kae in the position as heiress. At least for now. Until such time as a sister comes along to take her place and then she's likely to take on a place as a gatherer and be rather happy about it.

I can see her having just three simple goals in life. Love, family and happiness.

...I secretly wants a herd romance....

I love throwing drama at my soqs too XD. It makes things so much more fun.

I'd say she's succeeded in finding a family ha-ha. And there are many boys for her to choose from in the herd wink . I wouldn't suggest Vira though, as he's treated as a son by Abigail and Apocalypse and that might be weird? Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:55 pm
Or would it be weird? Hmm. Well Vira is testing waters with a mare atm but if that doesn't work out.... I do find Kae beautiful smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:36 pm
Fatal Irony
Or would it be weird? Hmm. Well Vira is testing waters with a mare atm but if that doesn't work out.... I do find Kae beautiful smile
Or not. I did a thing....>_>

User Image

Introducing our heirs new lifemate. Can we really blame me? More creepy mist demons floating about ftw! And he'll follow her and join the herd with a little push.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff