Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Phail's Singles - OPEN [Added Marille! Updated 1st Post] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:37 pm
/peeps in

I have an offer for you~

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Allegro is very playful and curious gent. He's been a bit more restrained lately, trying to raise his sons and nurse a bruised heart - his paramour left him in what as essentially a jealous fit. His sons are a bit older now and able to be out and about on their own and build up their own lives. So naturally curious Allegro wants to explore somewhat. He's been attracted to stallions before, but has never really gotten close to them romantically. (It also took him quite a while to figure out that he was pan. He knew what he felt but learning it was not some passing fancy was something new.) The whole idea of being poly appeals to him as well.

His end goal is to build a nice close knit poly family where everyone is in love. They can travel, adventure or just be together.

OOCly - I know he isn't super fancy but he has some really nice throwback potential as well. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:41 pm
Phail Ninja

If you want Dinos, I have this boy. He tends to think of himself as a ladies man, and more interested in flings then being a father figure. Dunno if he would strike your interest but figured I'd toss him out biggrin

User Image  

Zempre

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 am
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image
/holds aloft Hanae. Potentially for an open relationship or polygroup?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 pm
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Would Marille be interested in an aloof little forest creature to take under his protection (not that SHE thinks she needs it but things can be spooky when you're small)? She'd definitely have no issues with some sort of poly group or open relationships! And she'd certainly help keep an eye on the forest for him too x3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:36 am
OOOOooookay, time to actually tackle all these responses. /is terrible

Tara de Draiocht
Phail Ninja
User Image
Name: T'Kana
Looking For: Flings 8D [Utloyi Project Only]
Breedings:
1. OPEN
Blurb: -

Maybe?
User Image
or
User Image
or
User Image
?

Ahhh sorry! T'kana is part of the utloyi project so I won't be breeding her with anyone outside of the pack <3 They're lovely offers but I'll have to turn them down! Super sorry Dx

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sooo for this Handsome Stud here:

User Image

Offering a Fling with:
User Image

And/Or an Open Relationship with:
User Image (NAKED)

*SLAPS HAND DOWN* YES AND YES.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:45 am
mistalina13
/peeps in

I have an offer for you~

Allegro is very playful and curious gent. He's been a bit more restrained lately, trying to raise his sons and nurse a bruised heart - his paramour left him in what as essentially a jealous fit. His sons are a bit older now and able to be out and about on their own and build up their own lives. So naturally curious Allegro wants to explore somewhat. He's been attracted to stallions before, but has never really gotten close to them romantically. (It also took him quite a while to figure out that he was pan. He knew what he felt but learning it was not some passing fancy was something new.) The whole idea of being poly appeals to him as well.

His end goal is to build a nice close knit poly family where everyone is in love. They can travel, adventure or just be together.

OOCly - I know he isn't super fancy but he has some really nice throwback potential as well. :3

-Diamond-Elephant-
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Kyrieko
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Would Marille be interested in an aloof little forest creature to take under his protection (not that SHE thinks she needs it but things can be spooky when you're small)? She'd definitely have no issues with some sort of poly group or open relationships! And she'd certainly help keep an eye on the forest for him too x3

Just quoting everyone who's shown interest in polygrouping with Marille! Basically, I'd be totally down with either doing a poly-group or open relationships with you guys. I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT POLYGROUPING BECAUSE LIKE, I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN EACH OTHER OR HOW IT WORKS? /too useless OTL

And yeah, if you guys don't want to polygroup together, then I would be very happy to set up open relationship permissions or something <3

@mist: I know you're looking for more of a close-knit polygroup, I can tell you Marille would love everyone 100% who's in there, but I do have a few flings people have approached me about, so he might not be the most exclusive of guys even though his heart would be completely in? Like, he's more of a 'love everyone with no restrictions'/free love kind of guy. I don't know if that still works for you?

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 am
Phail Ninja
mistalina13
/peeps in

I have an offer for you~

-Diamond-Elephant-
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Kyrieko
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Just quoting everyone who's shown interest in polygrouping with Marille! Basically, I'd be totally down with either doing a poly-group or open relationships with you guys. I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT POLYGROUPING BECAUSE LIKE, I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN EACH OTHER OR HOW IT WORKS? /too useless OTL

And yeah, if you guys don't want to polygroup together, then I would be very happy to set up open relationship permissions or something <3

@mist: I know you're looking for more of a close-knit polygroup, I can tell you Marille would love everyone 100% who's in there, but I do have a few flings people have approached me about, so he might not be the most exclusive of guys even though his heart would be completely in? Like, he's more of a 'love everyone with no restrictions'/free love kind of guy. I don't know if that still works for you?

I think maybe then an open relationship for Hanae! If that's cool? o^o She kind of views love in the same way as Marille, she's all in with those she's with but she's cool about spreading the love around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:05 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
Phail Ninja
mistalina13
/peeps in

I have an offer for you~

-Diamond-Elephant-
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Kyrieko
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

I think maybe then an open relationship for Hanae! If that's cool? o^o She kind of views love in the same way as Marille, she's all in with those she's with but she's cool about spreading the love around.

That's totally cool! 100% down for it <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:15 am
Phail Ninja
That's totally cool! 100% down for it <3

Awesome <3. Do you want to make the agreement, or shall I? o^o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:04 pm
Phail Ninja

Yeah doesn't work well in Allegro's case but that's alright! Good luck in your search. :3  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:36 pm
Phail Ninja
mistalina13
/peeps in

I have an offer for you~

-Diamond-Elephant-
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

Kyrieko
Phail Ninja
User Image

User Image

I AM SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE! OTL

For Amaranth, I think she'd be a good candidate for a poly-group if you're still thinking about one for Marille! She's too much a creature of the forest to settle down with one individual. Or at least that's how she's speaking to me x3 <33

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff