Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:17 am
Updated some things! Feel free to poke around. Also if I owe you a tag in an RP let me know~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:53 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

Aunt Eione would love to RP with Khwezi (and Ngozi).

She was named heiress when she was young, too, but was eventually stripped of her title because it was ultimately undeniable that she was immune to the disease. It never really upset her .. because on some level, she always knew it would happen-- she is, in addition to being aware of her own physical health, a seer.

She may or may not have some similar suspicions about Khwezi's path, but would be chalking it up to residual paranoia after her own experience.. even though she's now a well-trained and specialized healer (despite keeping the main rank of Duchess). Aside from being Khwezi's great aunt (Na'al's father is her brother), she was actually best friend's with Maji's mother because she passed away. Nyesha was part of her inspiration for becoming a healer: she picked up where her friend left off when she died. So she's always had a soft spot for Maji and his family~

I have nothing specific to offer, but Eione is around and active within the pride with plenty of relevant experiences to be of interest to the current heiress! :3  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:35 pm
Ecavi

Funny enough, that's the same route Khwezi is going XD She's gonna be real torn up about it too since she's prepped for so long and then come to find out she can't lead because she's immune...that won't happen for a bit, though. But she'd definitely love/need someone to lean on, so getting some family RP to establish that bond would be super X3 Maybe she'll even take after Eione and take up healing! Def would love RP with her *w*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:00 pm
"Funny enough" meaning mouse did this to other people twice rofl In a row. Ha!

Anyway, Eione would love to be there for her nieces in general but Khwezi especially. :3 And she would be delighted if Khwezi showed an interest in healing later on! I'm game for RP whenever you are~  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out