Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 pm
Possible saltwife for Calder maybe?

User Image
Solid and sturdily-built, Tordne would have made a good Reaver if she'd had the inclination; while she enjoys watching others fight, however, she doesn't have the hunger to do so herself. As it is, she's more the traditional sort, and would rather be the wife of a Reaver than a Reaver herself. She is calm, steady, and generally agreeable, and so could be content even with being a saltwife, depending on the male and on the other female(s) involved. She just really wants a good strong Reaver, even if she has to share him.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 pm
Meepfur

Oooo I'm game to try! I think the biggest question will be if she'll get along with his mate Curare. XD Even if not, I'd love to rp it out. <3

DavyJnah

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:36 pm
Meepfur
Possible saltwife for Calder maybe?

User Image
Solid and sturdily-built, Tordne would have made a good Reaver if she'd had the inclination; while she enjoys watching others fight, however, she doesn't have the hunger to do so herself. As it is, she's more the traditional sort, and would rather be the wife of a Reaver than a Reaver herself. She is calm, steady, and generally agreeable, and so could be content even with being a saltwife, depending on the male and on the other female(s) involved. She just really wants a good strong Reaver, even if she has to share him.

Still interested in this? <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 pm
Hiya! <3

long time.

I was wondering if Nkosazana - might wanna rp w/ Hashsha`shin? I know its been a long time. ^^, oh and how have you been? smile
magnadearel

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:26 pm
chi honda
Hiya! <3

long time.

I was wondering if Nkosazana - might wanna rp w/ Hashsha`shin? I know its been a long time. ^^, oh and how have you been? smile

Oooooo! Hey! So good to see you again!

I'd love rp between them! However, how much have you read up on the meta?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:28 pm
magnadearel

Oooooo! Hey! So good to see you again!

I'd love rp between them! However, how much have you read up on the meta?

Great to see you too! ^_^

Awesome to hear! ^^

I was actually just about to do that. I always disappear when all the stuff happens. lol.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 pm
chi honda
Great to see you too! ^_^

Awesome to hear! ^^

I was actually just about to do that. I always disappear when all the stuff happens. lol.

Yeeeeeah.... s**t hit the fan. XD

A lot went down. The long and short of it is Nko had a mental break down when her daughter made her realize Shangyue sent assassins after her own family.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: RP (could develop into anything depending on interest!)
You're pet's image: User Image
Who you want: Erdenechimeg
Plot: My lioness, Adaya, above is a relatively blank slate who hasn't yet had any RP. I couldn't help but notice that Adaya's name meaning is actually "precious gem" and your Goddess is the Goddess of gems! It feels like fate! Which pride is she recruiting for?

What you're looking for: RP (fling, mate?)
You're pet's image: User Image User Image
Who you want: Zenobia
Plot: While neither of my boys are rainbow (and I don't blame you for wanting to put together such a gorgeous pair), I am completely blown away by how gorgeous Zenobia is! Kobe and Maji are brothers who were members of an ocean based pride until it disbanded. They have been travelling together for years, are both single, and are likely to separate in the end to pursue the Bahari and Kzingo on their own. If Zenobia was interested in joining either pride, she could join the boys. This could develop into romance, a fling or maybe some drama if both boys find themselves smitten witht he same female.

What you're looking for: RP (pride recruitment, harem?)
You're pet's image: http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr346/nessiaing/Others/balassa3adol.png
Who you want: Cam
Plot: I did happen to see that you're looking for a brightly color *male*, but seeing Cam's coloration reminded me of my girl, Naya, above. Naya is a member of the Likno, a harem based pride, and is hoping to recruit new lions to join her pride (and maybe harem?). She was born into the royal family. There are likely to be multiple males in the harem so Cam could bond with one of the males and Naya can play surrogate for them both! Cam and Naya could simply be friends, it could develop into a confusing and awkward romance between them?  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 pm
magnadearel
Syrius Lionwing

Tempted to offer Fogh just because. Pink.

User Image

He has self esteem issues as you can probably tell because of his coloring. Joined the pirates shortly before they disbanded, and currently running afoul of the goddess of hazards. If we can work out a good plot, I'd be tempted. XD

Also - Hello fellow thrall! Since Nymphaea captured both our males to be her thralls and raise her cubs, I thought it might be fun for us to run something between Fogh x Marik. The two males could end up seeing one another as rivals, could be unlikely friends or any other sort of relationship. Marik is an older male (>5 years) and isn't especially fit/healthy. I expect the cubs will abuse these bits.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:52 pm
Kieko

HAI! Thanks for peeking in! We need Bahari plots as well, since we both got cubs from the royal litter. =D

For Adaya- Ironic coincidence of names! Erden does go out and wander from time to time. I'd totally be up for some rp. I do get slow during the week due to work though. Just keep poking! XP Her pride is the Manjusha, but it's slow getting off it's feet since I don't have the leaders yet.

For Kobe and Maji- Both are handsome boys! Zeno thanks you for the compliment. ;D Zeno is an old-ish lioness, who's had multi litters. She is a true wanderer at heart, never wanting to be tied down. So unfortunately she wouldn't join a pride. She travels most of the time with a male named Athena. They aren't mates, but have had a litter together. They form a core of wanders. Zeno raises any cubs Athena fathers and brings back, she's raised several of his litters. If you'd like her to have a fling with one of your boys (maybe both?) we could do that and the cubs would get to choose if they went with dad or stayed with mom. She's done that before and has cubs in the diseased pride. Drama is always an option too. ^_^

For Naya- Ah congrats on winning that beauty! Now that is an interesting plot. Cam has 0 interest in females, so I was only planning on him breeding once. If you got a suitable harem set up and a male or two that attracted him, he might be convinced to join. XD I'd be ok with a long term plot. They could meet now and keep in touch?

For Marik- Ah I totally forgot I need to finish that capture rp still. *derp* Fogh might see him as a rival at first, but might mellow out. I dunno. XD Fogh is straight, but doomed in romance. I really wanna get him a hybrid "mate". Someone who will love him for himself.

I believe that covers everyone? XD

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image
Looking for horse or natural colored lion or leopard!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 am
magnadearel
User Image
Looking for horse or natural colored lion or leopard!

User Image

*slides my natural horse boy forward and waggles my eyebrows*

I know that they came from the same game, but their cubs looked so cute together! I would love to make them a permanent pair if you were up for it! heart  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 am
belloblossom
User Image

I know that they came from the same game, but their cubs looked so cute together! I would love to make them a permanent pair if you were up for it! heart

*Makes grabby hands* I'd sent you a pm about keeping them together. =D
Their cubs are adorable! I'd love to keep them together. I've had Vaiva and her twin sister (Snails) join the ninja pride. Is that ok?

I've kind of had to wing it for a story. She had a crush on your boy and had cubs, but then he disappeared. I'd love if he swept back into her life. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 am
magnadearel
belloblossom
User Image

*Makes grabby hands* I'd sent you a pm about keeping them together. =D
Their cubs are adorable! I'd love to keep them together. I've had Vaiva and her twin sister (Snails) join the ninja pride. Is that ok?

I've kind of had to wing it for a story. She had a crush on your boy and had cubs, but then he disappeared. I'd love if he swept back into her life. ^_^

I don't think I ever got a pm like that, but my account sometimes eats messages. sweatdrop That's fine, I'm rather fond of that pride too, so I wouldn't mind him joining it too.

So depending on how you want to do it from here, we could either have them just join together and act like nothing happened, or he could have had some inner conflict (my thought was he was raised thinking cross breeding was a horrible thing) but he ends up falling for your girl. Then blast from the past he runs into an old pride member who threatens to kill the cubs unless he returns home. He leaves without telling Vaiva only to realize that the gap in his heart is too great so he kills the old member in a fit of fury (for talking smack about his mate) and turns around to search for them, but they've vanished (into the ninja pride.)

We could have an RP between them where they meet up again? What would he have to do to join by the way? Are there any IC requirements?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am
belloblossom
I don't think I ever got a pm like that, but my account sometimes eats messages. sweatdrop That's fine, I'm rather fond of that pride too, so I wouldn't mind him joining it too.

So depending on how you want to do it from here, we could either have them just join together and act like nothing happened, or he could have had some inner conflict (my thought was he was raised thinking cross breeding was a horrible thing) but he ends up falling for your girl. Then blast from the past he runs into an old pride member who threatens to kill the cubs unless he returns home. He leaves without telling Vaiva only to realize that the gap in his heart is too great so he kills the old member in a fit of fury (for talking smack about his mate) and turns around to search for them, but they've vanished (into the ninja pride.)

We could have an RP between them where they meet up again? What would he have to do to join by the way? Are there any IC requirements?

Ugh darn gaia! >.< I'll try to keep that in mind. Do you have aim? Yay for ninjas!

Well I already have an rp going where she's heartbroken over him, so I'd like to keep that. XD But otherwise, inner conflict and blast from his past sounds interesting! That's a totally good reason why he left without telling her. Do you really want him to kill the old pridemember? Totally up to you. ^_^

I'd love to have an rp where they meet up again! What is his name by the way? XD Just fill out the form, it's still only an I/T so joining easy. IC he'd meet a member (Vaiva probably) and she'd bring him into the pride. For IC requirements there's only that he'd need to bond to a familiar eventually. There's a list of accepted familiar in the pride info.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff