Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:50 am
I looked around, seeing the pink mist shroud the floor. "Ro? Tom?" Rotom spoke up.

"Well...using status moves are out of the question now for all involved." I said. That wasn't too hot in my case. Truthfully, I thought to have Rotom Thunder Wave her new Pokemon, but that's not happening now. "Alright, forget that then...Rotom! Shadow Ball!" I called out.

"Rotom!" The electric ghost howled out, forming a dark mass and firing it off towards the Floette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:58 pm
Blizzard120
I looked around, seeing the pink mist shroud the floor. "Ro? Tom?" Rotom spoke up.

"Well...using status moves are out of the question now for all involved." I said. That wasn't too hot in my case. Truthfully, I thought to have Rotom Thunder Wave her new Pokemon, but that's not happening now. "Alright, forget that then...Rotom! Shadow Ball!" I called out.

"Rotom!" The electric ghost howled out, forming a dark mass and firing it off towards the Floette.

"Flo!" Cried the little fairy as the Shadow Ball smacked into it and sent it spinning around in the air.

"Oh no! You okay dear? Use Moonblast!" She called out.

Finally stopping its spin cycle the Floette would point its flower at the Rotom and fire from its center a ball of condensed Fairy chi which almost looked like a faint pink moon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 pm
SubonicXP

"Flo!" Cried the little fairy as the Shadow Ball smacked into it and sent it spinning around in the air.

"Oh no! You okay dear? Use Moonblast!" She called out.

Finally stopping its spin cycle the Floette would point its flower at the Rotom and fire from its center a ball of condensed Fairy chi which almost looked like a faint pink moon.

"Rotom! Incoming!" I called out. Rotom tried to get out of the speedy fairy-based projectile, getting pelted by the powerful fairy attack. "Rotom, you alright?"

"Rotom!" Rotom spoke up, shaking its head a bit. That one left it reeling a little.

"Rotom, try a Thunderbolt attack!" I called out.

The ghost's body sparked furiously, then unleashed down towards the Floette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 pm
Blizzard120

"Rotom! Incoming!" I called out. Rotom tried to get out of the speedy fairy-based projectile, getting pelted by the powerful fairy attack. "Rotom, you alright?"

"Rotom!" Rotom spoke up, shaking its head a bit. That one left it reeling a little.

"Rotom, try a Thunderbolt attack!" I called out.

The ghost's body sparked furiously, then unleashed down towards the Floette.

"Now we got you! Petal Blizzard!" The girl commanded.

In an attempt to try and diminish the strength of the incoming Thunderbolt by giving it numerous objects to zap in its path the Floette would unleash from its flower a shocking amount of petals which flew towards Rotom at a violent speed, the blizzard of sharp petals threatening to dice it up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:21 pm
SubonicXP
"Now we got you! Petal Blizzard!" The girl commanded.

In an attempt to try and diminish the strength of the incoming Thunderbolt by giving it numerous objects to zap in its path the Floette would unleash from its flower a shocking amount of petals which flew towards Rotom at a violent speed, the blizzard of sharp petals threatening to dice it up.

As the attacks clash, what stands of the Petal Blizzard starts going after Rotom. Rotom had to end up turning away for a moment as the attack pelts the ghost. Geez, not going to lie, this Misty Terrain is screwing with me right at the moment, really want to status this thing. The girl turned this battle into a straight up brawl between the fairy and the ghost. A far cry different from the last pairing on the field. That said, that does limit my options. More considering that Rotom isn't possessing anything right at the moment. No washing machine, no Stove, Fridges, nothing. Probably time for the emergency pistol of sorts...

"Rotom! Use Hidden Power!" I called out.

"Rottoommm!" The ghost howled, orbs starting to form around the ghost then unleashed towards the Fairy. What would soon seem typeless would soon form into flames that rushed for the fairy.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm
Blizzard120

"Rottoommm!" The ghost howled, orbs starting to form around the ghost then unleashed towards the Fairy. What would soon seem typeless would soon form into flames that rushed for the fairy.

"Flo!?" The sudden flames startled the Floette as they slammed into the tiny Fairy, said fire igniting her flower. "Floette!" She cried out, frantically patting out the fire, risking burning herself. Eventually she would put out the fire but one thing was sure, Fairy types weren't weak to Fire but they really seem to dislike it.

"You okay deary? Make a Wish!" Crap, she was planning on winning this on stamina it appeared.

The little Fairy would hold her flower in the air and close her eyes as she began to make a wish unto the heavens. If Blizzard didn't do something soon this battle would become unwinnable. That said, the Misty Terrain was starting to thin out and disappear...hm.

(Rolling for burn just because. 1, burned, 2 not.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:41 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Flo!?" The sudden flames startled the Floette as they slammed into the tiny Fairy, said fire igniting her flower. "Floette!" She cried out, frantically patting out the fire, risking burning herself. Eventually she would put out the fire but one thing was sure, Fairy types weren't weak to Fire but they really seem to dislike it.

"You okay deary? Make a Wish!" Crap, she was planning on winning this on stamina it appeared.

The little Fairy would hold her flower in the air and close her eyes as she began to make a wish unto the heavens. If Blizzard didn't do something soon this battle would become unwinnable. That said, the Misty Terrain was starting to thin out and disappear...hm.

(Rolling for burn just because. 1, burned, 2 not.)

I looked around for a second. The terrain was starting to overstay its welcome. But the Wish that was starting to come forth...oh, that's not happening. "There we go...Rotom! Thunder Wave!" I called out.

"Rotom!? TOM!" Rotom called out, unleashing its paralyzing pulse upon the Floette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 pm
Blizzard120

I looked around for a second. The terrain was starting to overstay its welcome. But the Wish that was starting to come forth...oh, that's not happening. "There we go...Rotom! Thunder Wave!" I called out.

"Rotom!? TOM!" Rotom called out, unleashing its paralyzing pulse upon the Floette.

"Ette!?" The startled Floette cried as the Thunder Wave came at and zapped it. Both the Fairy and her trainer were shocked as they noticed the Misty Terrain was gone.

"No! Not yet! Uh...use Moonblast! We need to end this." The girl insisted, but it was no good, the little Fairy was fully paralyzed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:46 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ette!?" The startled Floette cried as the Thunder Wave came at and zapped it. Both the Fairy and her trainer were shocked as they noticed the Misty Terrain was gone.

"No! Not yet! Uh...use Moonblast! We need to end this." The girl insisted, but it was no good, the little Fairy was fully paralyzed.

"Good night...Rotom! Hex!" I called out.

"ROTOM!!!" The ghostly shadow exuded from the Rotom, finally rushing for the Flabebe and going to overtake it. This ought to leave a mark.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:50 pm
Blizzard120

"ROTOM!!!" The ghostly shadow exuded from the Rotom, finally rushing for the Flabebe and going to overtake it. This ought to leave a mark.

"F-floette!" Shouted the fairy as the Hex began to consume it, feeling it with nightmarish images and ghostly chills of untold magnitude. The Hex would prove way too frightening as the Floette fell to the ground knocked out, scared into fainting it. As luck would have it for the girl the Wish would kick in right after her Pokemon fainted, a soothing white light washing over the knocked out Pokemon in vain. Talk about adding insult to injury.

"No! I was so close!" She stomped, looking like she was about to cry as she recalled her Pokemon. Her two gal pals rushed up to console her and the trio walked off without so much as another glance as Blizzard. Rude.

"Nice! Now that's a battle for the Holo Casters! The Noble Hybrid gets pushed into a wall but fights back heroically for a decisive win!" Alexa cheered as she turned off her camera.

"Heh...it was okay..." Comebuy snarled, a look on his face that said he was trying his hardest to hold some words back.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:53 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"F-floette!" Shouted the fairy as the Hex began to consume it, feeling it with nightmarish images and ghostly chills of untold magnitude. The Hex would prove way too frightening as the Floette fell to the ground knocked out, scared into fainting it. As luck would have it for the girl the Wish would kick in right after her Pokemon fainted, a soothing white light washing over the knocked out Pokemon in vain. Talk about adding insult to injury.

"No! I was so close!" She stomped, looking like she was about to cry as she recalled her Pokemon. Her two gal pals rushed up to console her and the trio walked off without so much as another glance as Blizzard. Rude.

"Nice! Now that's a battle for the Holo Casters! The Noble Hybrid gets pushed into a wall but fights back heroically for a decisive win!" Alexa cheered as she turned off her camera.

"Heh...it was okay..." Comebuy snarled, a look on his face that said he was trying his hardest to hold some words back.

Rotom gave a hard sigh, feeling that was a bit of a close one against that thing. "Toooom..." Rotom spoke up.

"Yea, I know, she was actually pretty good." I said. "Take a break for now, alright? Return." I took out the Rotom's Pokeball and recalled the Pokemon back to its ball.

As I done so, I perked up hearing Comebuy speak up. "Feeling sore, Comebuy? Keep in mind that you are the one that actually instigated to keep the battle going. I didn't mind actually admitting a loss on that one. It wouldn't have been the end of the world. Or is there something that I'm missing? Was it that you had something against her?" I asked. "Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case." I shook my head. "At any rate, anything else?" I asked the journalist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:22 pm
Blizzard120

As I done so, I perked up hearing Comebuy speak up. "Feeling sore, Comebuy? Keep in mind that you are the one that actually instigated to keep the battle going. I didn't mind actually admitting a loss on that one. It wouldn't have been the end of the world. Or is there something that I'm missing? Was it that you had something against her?" I asked. "Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case." I shook my head. "At any rate, anything else?" I asked the journalist.

Comebuy Jr would star at Blizzard for a good long while, a scowl on his face the whole time. When he finally did talk his face first distorted into some sort of half smile half grimace. "No, nothing else. Please, enjoy your stay here at the château...Duke." And with that Comebuy Jr walked away. It was obvious that the junior Comebuy was up to something. Blizzard wasn't stupid though.

"Oh! Wait minute." Looks like Comebuy wasn't done yet. "Pryce was your teacher, yes? Kind of up there in age though, huh? I suppose you are the favorite to take up his mantel. He couldn't find anyone better and worse depending on how wise the people of Johto are to half-breeds." He said, this time actually smiling but it was not a pleasant one. "Au revoir!" And that time he really did leave. Looks like junior did some digging on Blizzard. Why?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:37 am
SubonicXP

Comebuy Jr would star at Blizzard for a good long while, a scowl on his face the whole time. When he finally did talk his face first distorted into some sort of half smile half grimace. "No, nothing else. Please, enjoy your stay here at the château...Duke." And with that Comebuy Jr walked away. It was obvious that the junior Comebuy was up to something. Blizzard wasn't stupid though.

"Oh! Wait minute." Looks like Comebuy wasn't done yet. "Pryce was your teacher, yes? Kind of up there in age though, huh? I suppose you are the favorite to take up his mantel. He couldn't find anyone better and worse depending on how wise the people of Johto are to half-breeds." He said, this time actually smiling but it was not a pleasant one. "Au revoir!" And that time he really did leave. Looks like junior did some digging on Blizzard. Why?

"......" Was that a half-baked attempt to get under my skin? It wasn't like that I was hiding the fact that I am the Mahogany Gym's apprentice. What a moron. If he really did try to dig anything up on me, as far as my career in the Johto League gyms are concerned, he would know that I was actually once completely human as the next guy. Then again, he'd probably play the whole peasantry card if I was still completely human, knowing him at least. With all said...it is...a little worrisome as to why he brought him up all of a sudden the more that I thought about it. I could tell something...he was trying to do something. I might have to give teacher a call later. Granted, I have full confidence the old man can take care of himself, but I'm not one to take risks like that by any means, not when it means about those I care about.

When the man, if one could call him that, left, I couldn't help but to give a frustrated sigh. "I was REALLY hoping that he and his father got the shaft once they were exposed as cheaters around here. Dear God." I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:54 pm
Blizzard120

When the man, if one could call him that, left, I couldn't help but to give a frustrated sigh. "I was REALLY hoping that he and his father got the shaft once they were exposed as cheaters around here. Dear God." I said.

"Duke Blizzard." Alexa finally spoke up. "Can we walk outside to speak? I have something you might want to hear but I'm almost certain the Comebuys have this place bugged." The woman told Blizzard. She was probably right about it being 'bugged', as she put it. Blizzard already knew they liked to rig battlefields to give themselves advantages.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Duke Blizzard." Alexa finally spoke up. "Can we walk outside to speak? I have something you might want to hear but I'm almost certain the Comebuys have this place bugged." The woman told Blizzard. She was probably right about it being 'bugged', as she put it. Blizzard already knew they liked to rig battlefields to give themselves advantages.

"Yea, sure." I said, taking a glance back for a moment towards Comebuy then back towards Alexia. "Lead the way, then."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff