Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 am
On my phone right now so I cant link but sombre would like to be a collector! He's a peacondor smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:23 am
Telula would like to be a Medicine Mare!  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:46 pm
Corwin signing up for Sea Shade.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:28 pm
Both Stellar Horizon and Reflection Nebula are signing up for Sea Shade.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Isra would like to be a medicine mare, specifically a midwife but can do general medicine if it's more needed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm
Dorian Corby will be a collector for now..  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 pm
Vanmoriel will be signing up under Sea Shades.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 pm
I think Vadisian would make a good Sunstrider. He's pretty open-minded and willing to deal with all types of Soquili (with the possible exception of 'walkers), and his chill nature gives him a greater chance of convincing a wide variety of Soq to return to the herd. If he's not out recruiting, those same qualities could help him foster allies or friends for the herd instead. He's got a natural wanderlust that would make him happy to go as far afield as needed. His sense of direction isn't too shabby either, as long as he has a body of water to navigate from.

To go along with the above, Vad's working his way toward becoming a pretty experienced traveler. Most of that is going to be done through water - the deeper, the better. This could give plausible explanation for his having a little extra sun protection, and help him stay out on missions for longer periods. The water is also a source of safety in the event of conflict with land-dwellers; while there are definitely things that go bump in the depths, Vad would think he could take them. While he'd prefer to be a lover, his 'suti side means there's a predator in there, ready to defend himself when smiling at problems doesn't work out.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 pm
Anderleit
I think Vadisian would make a good Sunstrider. He's pretty open-minded and willing to deal with all types of Soquili (with the possible exception of 'walkers), and his chill nature gives him a greater chance of convincing a wide variety of Soq to return to the herd. If he's not out recruiting, those same qualities could help him foster allies or friends for the herd instead. He's got a natural wanderlust that would make him happy to go as far afield as needed. His sense of direction isn't too shabby either, as long as he has a body of water to navigate from.

To go along with the above, Vad's working his way toward becoming a pretty experienced traveler. Most of that is going to be done through water - the deeper, the better. This could give plausible explanation for his having a little extra sun protection, and help him stay out on missions for longer periods. The water is also a source of safety in the event of conflict with land-dwellers; while there are definitely things that go bump in the depths, Vad would think he could take them. While he'd prefer to be a lover, his 'suti side means there's a predator in there, ready to defend himself when smiling at problems doesn't work out.

It sounds like he would make an excellent Sunstrider. He can claim one of the open slots!

@Everyone - There are now 5 Sunstrider ranks remaining!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 pm
Black Hoof - collector. biggrin

I don't feel Black Hoof would be a good fit for sun strider but I'd like to quest/write up a description for one.

Also if we don't have a Black Beard, I'm gonna fix that! :V
Questing for more black friday ponies, one of which is Black Beard (related to Black Hoof).  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:24 pm
Yumitoko II
Black Hoof - collector. biggrin

I don't feel Black Hoof would be a good fit for sun strider but I'd like to quest/write up a description for one.

Also if we don't have a Black Beard, I'm gonna fix that! :V
Questing for more black friday ponies, one of which is Black Beard (related to Black Hoof).

Sounds good to me on all fronts! I can reserve a Sun Strider position for you, if you'd like, while you quest for more herd members! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:26 pm
User Image Amara Cas might be a good as a Medicine Mare.
Sorry for it taking so long to get back to you about this  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:28 am
Update: I have Black Beard on the way (whenever I get time to finish him) and Black Hoof is having twins. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I wish for Duanna to join as a seashade!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:11 pm
Omen and Haruspex are twins who want to join the herd, and want to be Sea Shades!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omen is Dies Infaustus's familiar~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces