Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Ever since Griselda first injured her heel the last time she was in this class, her heel has been healing incredibly fast. The doctor's medicine has been helping her get the rest and recovery she needed. As of today, the only thing that troubles her about her heel is the soreness, but all she has to do is tread lightly. Yesterday she ate soup and bread with the princess, although just before that she wrote about her day in a diary. In that diary, she poured out her heart and she was happy that she finished writing before her roommate came back. It would've been awkward if Catherine asked about what Griselda was writing. Today she must go to advanced combat class since it is her only elective, which made her think about what other elective she can take. She ought to expand her horizons despite how passionate she is toward improving her fighting skills. By the time she had left the dorm, fully dressed and her hair tied up in a ponytail, thunderstorms and rain was upon the entire academy. Treading lightly meant that she will have to get soaked, but what choice did she have? Her walking at times looked like she was hobbling, so for some people, it can be something she will be ridiculed for. Finally, she made it to the classroom, drenched as she was. She entered the classroom and made her way to the seat closest to her. If there is one thing she needs to accomplish in today's class, it is to ask the professor about her sword and shield. Those two weapons mean a lot to her and Catherine had told her that she left the weapons in this classroom. There is no way Griselda can leave today without them.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Satchel]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going to class]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Class]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Battle Ready]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Sore left heel]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:58 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: Combat Classroom - Advanced XX FEELING: Anxious, Irritated, HurtXX PROFILExx OOC: New profile layout ^~^ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Sokea waited... and waited... and waited... But Gin didn't arrive last night as he promised he would. Sokea's heart trembled with anxiety, aching as each second passed by. Certain thoughts struck into his mind, bombarding his very self-esteem. He doesn't like me. He thinks I'm annoying. He just tolerated me. Gods why am I such an idiot for thinking this could be possible? Tears swelled in the blind kid's eyes; gentle streams flowing down his pale cheeks. He hugged his pillow tightly, burying his face into it. He tried to reassure himself that Gin was probably not ready to talk about it, or that something came up, but the plaguing thoughts still spread in his mind like a virus. Eventually, Sokea laid down and wrapped himself in his blanket, tears still escaping their prison. Upon awakening, Gin still wasn't there. Getting dressed, he decided to make his way to his elective.

-Enter Sokea into Advanced Combat Classroom-

Sokea could feel the rain gently shaking the world as he made his way towards the class, avoiding such rain by any means necessary. The sound of the rain was quite soothing, alas such soothing is exhausted when it causes Sokea to be wet when he doesn't need to be. The process of air-drying can be quite uncomfortable. Speaking of uncomfortable, Sokea's mood has not shifted since last night, every time his heart would beat it sent a wave of emotional discomfort throughout his body. He wondered why Gin didn't show up after class like he said he would, especially when he promised he would talk afterwards. Sokea can't complain about backing out, Sokea had a knack for ditching, but that was when danger approached him. This is emotional danger, I suppose. Letting out another sigh, Sokea found his way to his classroom, hopefully in the correct one this time. The air was more damp and cool due to the rain, but its pressure felt the same as before.

Sokea didn't know if anyone was there as he entered, there was no chatter nor movement, yet it didn't feel all too silent. He thought he could hear someone's breathing, but all quiet noises he would notice in a normal setting were masked by the thunderstorm outside. Sokea didn't want to use his eyes to solve temporary issue, so there was an easy way to see if he was alone or not. "Hey, um, I have this thing where I can't see, so is there anyone in here? I can't really tell at the moment." Sokea tilted his head, his eyes seemingly gazing into nothing.

Yami Miyagawa

TrashPuppy

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:47 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Maybe taking Gin out for drinks wasn't such a good idea, Ven reflected later, but he couldn't bring himself to regret it. He was of age and he really needed it after opening up about his frankly horrific ordeals every night, Ven hadn't expected Gin's reaction to alcohol, not at all. It was enlightening and amusing, hearing the younger boy practically spill his guts to him, but by the end of the night, Ven couldn't in good conscience let him go back to his dorm and dug up some spare bedding to use. The rest of the night went by without an incident and the next morning, Ven prepared a simple breakfast with lots of water for the both of them, mostly in silence but he wasn't averse to small talk. Once they were done, despite the extremely unappealing weather, Ven practically dragged Gin towards the academy; he still had class after all.

It didn't take long for them to reach the class, Advanced Combat with Gianna apparently, the weather keeping most people inside, but while Ven could smell two other people in the class, Gianna wasn't there yet, to his slight disappointment. "Good morning," he greeted Sokea and the red-headed girl with a nod, "Gin's here," he said rather unnecessarily, ushering his student into the class and followed him in, walking towards Sokea. The kid's worry was practically radiating off of him and Ven couldn't help the twinge of guilt he felt. He hadn't known about the plan he and Gin made until after Gin started talking and it was too late for him to return; the least that Ven could do was explain what happened. "I apologise Mr. Heikkinen. I took Gin out last night to drink after settling some matters and it was too late for him to return once we are done, that was why he was absent this morning. Don't blame him for it, I insisted," he said, patting his shoulder and looking apologetic. "If it helps, he did talk about you quite a bit," he couldn't help but add with a small smirk. And boy did he speak, but Ven wasn't going to go into more detailed than that, mindful of Gin's privacy. but it didn't mean that he couldn't tease Gin a little about it, or help him. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, he had to blink and resisted the urge to sigh; Eli's habits were rubbing off on him again.

WHERE Advanced Combat classroom tab tab tab WITH Sokea, Gin, Griselda tab tab tab FEELING apologetic

OOC I tried 8'D

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 am
User Image
User Image

Being the first in the classroom is both good and awkward at the same time. For Griselda, it is more good than awkward because she has time to settle in without having to interact with anyone. It was at her seat that she took a couple deep breathes and massaged her left heel to help with her nerves and the soreness. At least she had a little bit of time to relax before someone else entered the room. This one is a student named Sokea, who Griselda has seen before. He was the one who fought Professor Falkov and lost. He wasn't suppose to be in this class, but the professor gave him special permission to be in here. Griselda ought to at least say good morning, especially since the boy is wondering if there was someone else in the room since he can't see. Just as she was going to say something, someone else entered the room. This one isn't a student. It is a professor named Ven Ackkerman. If Griselda recalls correctly, he is the teacher of the shifter's classroom. Why is he here? He shared a bit of news with Sokea about another student named Gin, but she doesn't quite understand the context of the situation aside from late night drinking. Not wanting to intrude, she remained silent and tapped her desk lightly as she waited for their actual professor to arrive.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Sitting quietly]
❀ ✿OOC: [Corrected a mistake]

TrashPuppy
oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:13 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Gianna walked toward her classroom, whilst staring off into nothing. Her mind was everywhere, and she wasn't sure how to make it stable. She had thought that she’d become decent when it came to making things not get to her, or faking it. For whatever reason, the current situation at hand had been eating at her since the moment it came to her attention. It ate at her, even more so, the past couple of hours than it ever had. To say she had a long night was an understatement. She had known what had to be done, and that was to tell Ezra the truth. What Ven had said to her during his visit opened her eyes. It confirmed that this was something she couldn't hide in hopes would turn out okay or disappear. Ezra had arrived at her house in the late afternoon. She decided to prepare him a nice dinner and get some calm small talk going before she dropped the news. A negative reaction was expected, but it didn't mean that it was prepared for. Every bit of Ezra's reaction was still fresh in the Elementor's mind. From the moment he dropped his tableware, to the look he held in his eyes. It was an intense look of disbelief, slight anger, and perhaps an underlying feeling of hurt and fear. She even remembered the sound of his ragged breathing as his head traveled down to hide his face and his hands clutched his head.

Gianna felt a lump form in her throat at the memory. Sure, quite a bit was bothering her, but she couldn't show her vulnerability. For one, she was about to enter her classroom where she needed to focus on teaching. Secondly, she spent so much time making sure that people wouldn't see her in such a state. She knew that for herself, she couldn't allow people to see her like this, but it was difficult. Gianna had lost sleep trying to figure out solutions, replay possible scenarios, and overall have time to think. When morning had come, and it was time for her to get up and face it, she noticed that her eyes just didn't hold as much shine as they usually did. During her morning routine, she found herself blanking out then eventually coming back to reality very frequently. Today she just felt out of it.

Stopping in front of her classroom door, she heard some voices already inside. Knowing that she had to perk up at least a bit, she took a breath and entered. Her blue eyes widened as she saw Ven there. Usually she would be more than excited. On any normal day she would just waltz right to him and tease him a bit, but she knew that she couldn't even bring herself to say anything. All she could do was stare at the male for a moment, in silence. Her eyes then slowly averted downward as she walked to her desk and gently placed her stuff down. She tried her best to avoid the gaze of the others that were here until she could find it in herself to perk up a bit. At one point she did look toward Griselda. The memory of last class came to mind and how the redhead had gotten badly injured. Walking toward her, Gianna knelt and looked up at her. "Hello, my dear… You can sit out today if you would like. I'm going to ask the class if they want to proceed with the intended lesson and activity since it's raining today. But, if we do proceed with it, if you feel like sitting out you can. If you feel you can join in, then that's fine too. I just want you to take it easy...class won't start for a bit more, so you can decide while the others arrive..." Gianna spoke in a soft, and quiet tone. After, she stood and walked toward the door that led to the outside training area, she walked out and stayed in the covered area where she normally sat when watching the students. The blonde took a seat and stared at the droplets falling from the sky. It seemed the weather matched her mood quite well today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Class ] || WITH [ Students] || FEELING [ Not too great, but trying ] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: Combat Classroom - Advanced XX FEELING: Anxious, Hurt, IrritatedXX PROFILExx OOC: In case you were wondering, I coded this myself. Inter.Esting XX

If someone was going to respond to Sokea's question, they didn't have the time to do so due to the appearance of whomever entered the classroom. He recognized the voice that spoke, it was the the Shifter professor, Ven Ackkerman. At the very second Ven announced Gin has arrived, Sokea resisted every urge to switch his vision to the beautiful black and silver that is Gin's eyes. The cloud of sadness that plagued Sokea's mind was slowly turning into anger as Ven spoke about Gin's whereabouts. Sokea's demeanor didn't convey said anger aside from a slight trembling in his fingers. Eyes still red as the pools of blood he wanted to spill, Sokea gazed into Gin's general direction.

"Drinking... Drinking... If you were so inclined to speak about me 'quite a bit' I would've preferred you did it in person, like you promised." Sokea sighed, putting his left hand to his forehead, pinching the top of his nose, in-between his eyes. He was fully aware what he said was a bit harsh. Some people have to sort out their thoughts, and give into external pressures offered by their professors. It might've seemed like not that big of a deal to them, but the emotions that Sokea felt happened, and it was because of what Gin did. Looking back up at Gin, Sokea continued, "I understand that things happen, I would just prefer if you didn't drown your thoughts with alcohol. I guess I should direct my upsetness towards your teacher, who thinks taking his students out to drink is a good idea." Sokea took a seat on top of a desk while waiting for Gin's response. As upset as Sokea is at the moment, he's been dying to hear Gin's voice. Oh wolfie... how you piss me off with your handsomeness...

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Ven and Gin to Advanced Combat Classroom-

Gin’s head was throbbing. With each beat of his heart, his temples seemed to pulse. His already acute hearing was ultra-sensitive, and his mouth felt like he had puffs of cotton stuck to his tongue. And his stomach….Oh his stomach was in an uproar. He didn’t know what Ven had given him at that Tavern, but it had loosened his tongue and addled his brain. Gin vaguely recalled recanting his relationship woes to the Shifter Professor but for the life of him he couldn’t recall exactly what he’d said.

He’d awoken on Ven’s floor, on a make-shift bed, to the sound of the Professor shuffling about. It had taken a lot to get him off that bed. As small and lumpy as it had been, he hadn’t wanted to leave it and for one good reason – he’d had a night of sleep, without the visions. While it seemed that Gin had found another way to rest and escape the visions, he wasn’t about to take up drinking – he hated feeling like this, even if it meant sleep.

After a mostly silent breakfast, of which Gin only ate a few mouthfuls of bread – his stomach wouldn’t tolerate anything else – and water, they’d left for the Academy. It was all a blur to him as they shuffled into the classroom. Plopping down in one of the seats, Gin leaned forward, his elbows on his knees, his face in his hands as he tried not to lose the contents of his stomach. But as Ven greeted Sokea, one of Gin’s ears twitched and angled towards the pair as Ven spoke.

‘Dammit…I’m such an a**.’ He thought, knowing full well that Sokea would be pissed at him for not returning to the room after class to talk, like he’d promised. He didn’t know what the hell to do. This was not his area of expertise and it never would be – he was single for a reason! But as Ven spoke and explained why he hadn’t returned to the room, he felt a small spark of hope. Ven was taking responsibility for his absence – it was true, the Professor had dragged him off. But they both knew that he should have left after one drink – but he hadn’t. Somehow, Gin had felt a connection to the Bear. If he had to describe it, he’d say it was a brotherly vibe, or maybe how he’d feel towards a father figure. And so, one drink had turned into several and soon, he’d been spilling his guts, mainly because he felt like Ven would listen and not judge him too harshly. While he suspected that Sokea wouldn’t judge him, things were still….delicate, with them and he didn’t want to mess things up.

Although Ven whispered the last bit, Gin’s ears twitched and his eyes widened as he realized what the Professor had said. He’d talked about Sokea last night. A LOT. Blushing deeply, he groaned. He couldn’t handle this right now. ‘Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT! What the hell is wrong with me!?’ Gin had half a mind to leave the class, damn the consequences, but as he looked up and thought about making a break for the door, Gia walked in.

While many wouldn’t notice the fake smile on her face, Gin knew her better than most. Something was wrong. As she walked past him, he watched her closely, his gaze narrowed. Surely she’d be excited to see Ven in her classroom? Nope. She acted as if he wasn’t even there. ‘What the hell?’ Despite his problems and despite how he felt, he knew he couldn’t let his favorite Professor just walk by.

But before he could get up and make his way over to the door to follow Gia, he heard Sokea’s voice. Laced with anger, irritation and hurt, he knew that his roommate was livid. Ears going flat against his head, he swallowed hard, shame filling him. Sokea was right. If he should have been talking to anyone, it should have been him. But there was no changing the past – all he could do was deal with the mess he’d made.

Arising from his seat, he made his way over to the door. He stopped for a moment to look at Ven. Patting him on the shoulder, he offered him a small nod of gratitude. “Thanks for listening to me last night…and for taking care of me.” He said before looking to Sokea. His roommate looked ready to slap him in the face – even if he was blind, Gin knew that one way or another, Sokea would land the blow if he really wanted to. Blushing deeply in embarrassment and shame, he sighed and frowned. There were things that needed to be said, but now was not the time, nor the place. “Sokea…I-I…” He began, only to find that he didn’t know what to say. So instead of saying anything at all, he leaned in and took Sokea into his arms. He held him like that for a long moment, just hugging him and breathing in the other's scent before reluctantly pulling away. Straightening up, he looked away, afraid that Sokea might be mad at him for hugging him like that. Sighing, yet again, he turned away.“I’m…gonna go check on Gia.”

Stepping away, his ears flat, his tail droopy, he knew he was wearing his emotions on his sleeve, but he didn’t care. Stepping out into the covered area of the practice yard, he walked over to Gia. Plopping down next to her, he leaned against her, his head on her shoulder. “What’s wrong, G?” He doubted she would tell him, but he knew that she would know that he was worried for her, given how he was acting.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:07 am
User Image
User Image

There wasn't much Griselda can do in her current situation. From what she can gather, there appears to be a bit of drama between students Sokea and Gin, the latter who seems to be recovering from intoxication, sleeping in, or a horrible stomachache. She can't tell for sure, but she knows that he is not well. What she does know for sure is that she is starting to feel uncomfortable because more people are entering the classroom. Some relief came when the latest person to show up was Professor Falkov. Something about her attitude as she addressed Griselda didn't seem right. Two days ago, the professor seemed full of life and optimistic. Today she appeared tame in comparison. Its not quite sad, unless she is doing her best to deceive the classroom. Maybe she is having a bad day. Today's weather hasn't exactly been the best, so Griselda can understand. Gin made his way toward Gianna and began to have a private conversation with her. What is he talking about? Is he suspecting something about her like Griselda was? She can't tell, so she just remained doing what she had been doing since she first arrived: sitting quietly.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Sitting quietly]
❀ ✿OOC: []

TrashPuppy
oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:30 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Slightly dull blue eyes stared intensely at the rain falling outside. Reaching her hand out, she let it extend far enough to where it wasn't being protect by the covers. She let the water land on her hand as she heaved a sigh. After a few moments to herself, she noticed another presence coming toward her. Her mind was conflicted. While she didn't want anyone to see her like this or know something was wrong, a part of her wanted someone next to her to comfort her. She had often felt alone in this situation, but she found that when she talked to someone, the feeling of loneliness went away temporarily. Once the person approached, they sat right next to her and leaned their head on her shoulder. Gianna automatically knew that it was her dear Gin. Glancing at him, she took notice of how his tail was droopy and his ears were flat. It warmed her heart to know that he cared and went to check on her. Moving slightly, she wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head on top of his.

At first, she paid no attention to his question. She closed her eyes and relished in the feeling of someone next to her. Gianna knew she could trust Gin, but she didn't want to let her problem be his as well. Slowly, she opened her eyes and stared out at the rain once again. "Gin...so many things are wrong right now. I just...I don't know what to do anymore. I've spent a good portion of my life, training myself to deal with things as if they never really deter me. But something is going on...this thing in particular…it doesn't happen quite often. But when it does, I become...like this." Letting out a shaky sigh, she could feel that lump form in her throat again. Quickly, she let go of Gin and turned her body around. Gianna tried breathing, but once again it was all shaky. Finally, her lip began to quiver as she covered her mouth and kept her gaze downward. The last thing she wanted was for one of her own students, especially Gin, to see her give in and start crying. She had done a good job at keeping it in all this time, so why now?

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Class ] || WITH [ Students] || FEELING [ Not good. ] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:51 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: Combat Classroom - Advanced XX FEELING: Better, CalmXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

As Gin spoke, Sokea could feel his heart ache with the few words the wolf boy managed to give out. There was shame and guilt radiating from his body. Although Sokea couldn't currently see it, he could feel it. He didn't want Gin to feel this way, although the emotions were inevitable, and necessary. When Gin approached the distraught pale boy, the last thing he expected was the exact thing he needed. The warm sudden embrace caught Sokea completely off guard, and each second felt like a blissful eternity. Sokea could feel each of their heartbeats synchronize to their melancholic melody, stitching up the emotional wounds before they were infected with resentment and malice.

Sokea rested his head on Gin's chest, and closed his eyes. Please don't let go...Was the focal thought that resided in Sokea's troubled mind. He wanted Gin to pick him up and take him away, and go anywhere. Sokea wondered if it these mixed emotions of patched up sadness and heartwarming happiness were okay to feel. Sokea had strong feelings for Gin, there's no need to be in denial about that; the only issue that arose for Sokea at least is if this was an attempt for Sokea to rekindle a snuffed out flame in his heart. When Gin pulled away, Sokea felt a need to just cry and run into his arms, but now was not the time nor place to have an emotional breakdown. Unaware that Gin was looking away, Sokea nodded at Gin saying he was going to go check on the professor, his tone of voice indicated that there was something wrong. Sokea decided to take the closest seat, and patiently awaiting for the whatever following events to ensue.

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gianna Racquel Falkov was a fighter. She was a formidable woman, a terrific Professor and one of the best people Gin knew. To hear the quiver in her voice, to smell the salt of her tears…it as just wrong. Gia didn’t cry, at least she’d never done it before... No, Gia was a fighter – a bad a** who didn’t tolerate anything but your best. Gia wasn’t afraid of anything – everyone else feared her and respected her, because if you got on her bad side, you were in for it. It was why Gin liked her so damn much; Gia was strong. She was an example to be followed, someone to be obeyed and respected.

Gia was practically Gin’s mother at this point in his life. She looked out for him and she cared for him, in her own way and he loved her for it. So, if someone had driven her to tears, they were his problem now, not hers. So, when she turned away from him and covered her mouth to prevent herself from making a noise as she cried, he knew he couldn’t take it. ‘She’s not getting away that easily.’ Narrowing his gaze, he knew that he needed to clear the room. Gia didn’t want her students to see her like this and there was still class to attend to… ‘Screw the class…’ Gin didn’t care what the other students thought, the weather was crap and Gia wasn’t having it, so class was cancelled.

“Don’t even think about going anywhere, G. I’ll be right back.” Arising from his seated position, he headed back into the class. Looking over the students, he put on his signature scowl and spoke gruffly to them all. “Class has been cancelled. The weather’s awful and Gia isn’t feeling well.” Without another word, he walked back out and closed the sliding door behind him with a ’THWACK’ to tell them all, in a not so subtle way to ‘bugger off’ and leave him and Gia alone. He knew that some would be curious, and some would linger, Sokea specifically, but for the moment, his only concern was Gia. If anything, he trusted Ven to handle the students and any questions or concerns they might have.

Moving back toward Gia, Gin came around to kneel in front of her, so he could look up into her face as he spoke. He saw her tears and it pained him to know that such a strong, independent woman had been hurt so deeply. Protective of her, he felt the need to lash out at whoever had done this to her. Reaching up, he lightly brushed away Gia’s tears. Many years ago, he’d done the same for his sister, Erin. He was certainly out of practice, but he hoped he was doing this right.

“Gia…I don’t know who did this to you or why, but you just say the word and they’ll never bother you again.” While she might think he was joking, or kidding around to make her feel better, he was one hundred percent serious. Gia was family, and no one hurt his family and got away with it. “I mean it G, you’re the mother I should have had and I won’t see you hurt.” Gin, grumpy, awkward, anti-social Gin, the wolf that didn’t care what anyone thought, knew he was going against his reputation and what people thought of him, but he didn’t care. Gia was his friend and his family, and he didn’t want to see her cry ever again. He would do everything in his power to make sure that she was always smiling, even if it meant dragging Ven out here to ask her out on a date. He was that determined to make her smile again.

═══════════════════╝

Oyehh

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The female's shoulders began to shake slightly as she fixated her gaze downward. Her cheeks now had a damp feeling on them that extended down, even going as far to her neck. What she wanted to do right now was get away. Gin had never seen her in this state, she never allowed him to. All thoughts of leaving were destroyed when Gin commanded her to stay where she was. It seemed he was about to do something. For whatever reason, she couldn't even bring herself to move a muscle. Her tear-filled eyes widened as he told the students that class was cancelled. Gin truly was a blessing. Gianna jumped slightly when she heard the sliding door being slammed shut. Her head turned ever so slightly to look, only to lock gazes with Gin. As quick as she turned to look, she looked away once again. She knew that she looked like an absolute mess right now, and the tears just wouldn't stop flowing no matter how many times she tried to hold them back. Suddenly, she felt a presence in front of her. Keeping her face to the ground, she clenched her eyes shut tightly, hoping that Gin would just leave her be.

It was only a second until she felt fingers brush away the tears staining her now rosy cheeks. Her lips quivered once more at the surprisingly gentle touch. Deciding she couldn't hold anything anymore, she began to vocally cry. She knew that most if not all the students had left, so she was free. Reaching up, she held his hand to her face and let out shaky breaths. It was hearing Gin's comment about dealing with the person causing her so much hurt and stress that made her laugh slightly despite her current state. Moving her head, she looked toward Gin and shook her head with a sad smile. Even though she was like this, she was glad that he was himself. Her tears of distraught turned into something slightly better when Gin confessed that she was like a mother to him. Now that, that meant the world to her. Her smile grew as she choked back a sob. This was something that while not expected, she needed to hear. "Gin, what would I do without you. You're my sweet boy..." Her hand moved to pet his hair like she would normally do. "I'm so glad you care, and you're worried for me. I care for you more than you'll ever know...thank you for this..."

Gianna hugged the younger boy and rested her head on his shoulder, her head facing the training grounds. Something had caught her eyes far off in the distance. Squinting her blue eyes, she tried to make out who or what it might be. It was pretty much a blur of red, white, and gold; seeing as the rain was blurring her vision. It then seemed to have disappeared. Maybe all this stress was making her go crazy, who knew. Pulling away from the hug, she held Gin's shoulders and gave him a warm look. "This isn't something I can let you handle. But it makes my heart so happy to know that I have you if I need someone..." It was time for her to calm down and be ready. The fact that she had let a bit of her frustrations out and had Gin with her, made her feel stronger. Standing, she placed a motherly kiss on Gin's forehead and messed his hair up. "I'm apologize. I was hoping you would never have to see me so down." Giggling to herself, she looked out at the rain once more and sighed to herself. Suddenly, she felt something odd. Gianna walked toward the sliding door and cracked it open slightly, what she saw caused a blank expression to appear on her face. "Oh joy."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Class ] || WITH [ Students] || FEELING [ Not good. ] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

If Gia felt better messing up his hair and teasing him, then she was free to do it all day, every day – just as long as she kept smiling. As she embraced him, he wrapped his arms around her for a moment, surprised and touched by the gesture. He didn’t know what it was, but a lot of people were hugging him lately; Sokea, Ven, Gia…It wasnt a bad thing necessarily, but he was curious as to why everyone felt the need to embrace him lately. Gin held onto Gia for several moments until she pulled back from him.

Looking up at his teacher, he offered her a small smile. He knew that she was still hiding some things from him, but that was her right. He had his own secrets – secrets that she’d be very upset to learn about…Hopefully Ven kept them to himself for a while.

“I’ve got your back, Gia. Anything you need, let me know and I’ll take care of it.” He said as he stood to follow Gia back inside. He didn’t know what she saw when she opened the door to the classroom, but her tone suggested that it wasn’t anything good…Frowning a bit, he braced himself for the worst.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Griselda has no idea what is going on this class. Professor Falkov is acting a bit strange, but the redhead couldn't determine what was actually going on because the student named Gin was the only one who was speaking to Professor Falkov away from view. All of a sudden, he comes in and tells everyone that class is cancelled. Because of Griselda's injury, she feels a bit upset over this announcement. All that effort to get up this morning and painstakingly walking to class in spite of the rain just to be told that class is cancelled. Its rare to get this redhead upset, but today her efforts were in vain. Not that she is going to complain. How can she complain? All she can do is leave quickly and hope she doesn't get sick. She packed her belongings, slowly got up from her seat and left the classroom, not even noticing what was going on between Gianna and Gin.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Leaving]
❀ ✿OOC: []

[EXIT]  

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕠𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Standing near the entrance of her classroom was the very last person the elementor wanted to see. With her chin up, she entered the class and looked at the female that shared similar traits appearance-wise. "Why are you here, Lyra? Shouldn't you be at the Inn?" Folding her arms over her chest, she gazed at her older sister with a raised brow. "Hello to you too Gianna. You look...nice." Gianna rolled her eyes as Lyra looked her up and down before finishing the sentence. The elementor watched as Lyra smirked and flipped her long blonde hair, ” Am I not, as a guest, to visit my sweet little sister at her…job?” With a snicker, the blonde shook her head and smirked back. ”But you see, guests are invited. Don’t quite remember inviting you to visit. I mean unless I was drunk, and out of my mind. But umm, I’m always in the right mind and I don’t get drunk~” The professor inwardly grinned in triumph as she saw her sisters surprised look and slight scoff at her words.

”Well, I came bearing an invitation. I would have waited until tonight but, it's so amazing that I thought you needed to know as soon as I arrived. You see, I’m to be married soon. I’m sure mother and father went on about it during your recent visit. Mother kept going on and on about it after I told her. She’s always liked the men that have been by my side in the past. But this one is a real keeper. He’s a nice older man of nobility. Well, he had ended up being without a wife. I went to one those dinner parties, we met and hit it off the moment we got to speaking with each other. Mother’s parents mentioned how fortunate the whole event is seeing as he's well known and carries good wealth-“ Gianna interrupted her older sister by snorting and laughing at the whole story. Running a hand through her hair, she glanced at Gin then back at her sister. ”Wow, town announcement! Lyra and mother’s side of the family are all excited about another man defining Lyra’s life! No, the marriage was only mentioned briefly. Last visit, we were too busy talking about my job here and all the students that have left on a sure path to success. Along with what all the people that father works with had to say about me. See unlike you, I earned my spot and what I have. I don’t need a bunch of men to carry me on their backs. Makes for good praise and respect toward my name. Now, you said you came bearing an invitation, cut to the chase. Preferably now so that we can head elsewhere.”

The elementor turned to Gin and pet his head one more time, ”You go on about your day now. Thank you again my dear. I have some…thing to take care of~” She quickly guided him out of the classroom, completely ignoring Lyra and the insults that she began throwing toward her. Once the younger boy was out, she walked to her desk and began to pack all of her items so that she could leave. ”Gianna, you listen to me when I’m talking to you! Don’t you dare disrespect me. I’m older and-“ Slamming her things down on her desk, she looked toward Lyra and narrowed her eyes. ”As I said, cut to the chase. It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just-“ Gianna pretended to be deep in thought as she picked up her things once again and headed toward the door. Turning her head, she looked toward Lyra, ”--…..I don't love them~” Giving her a smirk, she opened the door and walked out of the class. She knew that Lyra was going to follow her, and they were going have to spend time together. In all honesty, she just wasn’t excited for the problems that were sure to happen tonight and the day to come.

---Gianna and Lyra exit to Gianna's house---

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Combat Class ] || WITH [ ~~~~~~] || FEELING [ ~~~~~~~~~] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff