Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Entrance ➣Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:27 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

-Enter with Kayl to the court yard-

As Mikhail had worked to get ready for his class for the day, he listened silently as Kayl spoke and eventually explained what happened that made Kayl want to apologize to Lelyna. He hummed at the explanation, glad that it wasn’t anything too serious. The thought of his dear friend and girlfriend on bad terms left a bad taste in his mouth. He understood though, sometimes people had bad days. In the past, every day was a bad day for him. He didn’t blame Kayl for not wanting to speak to anyone. Who really would when they weren’t feeling their best? Hell, even when Mikhail was feeling fine, he didn’t want anything to do with anyone. ”I get it…I’m sure she’ll understand.” The prince replied as he grabbed his satchel and made his way to their door to exit. After shutting it, they two began to walk and make their way to their desired destination.

As they walked, Mikhail had to wonder what made Kayl’s mood bad. Contrary to popular belief, he got worried, especially for those he cared for. His thoughts were interrupted when Kayl questioned if should just leave a message for Lelyna. The male had also questioned earlier if he would be interrupting by coming to the music class unannounced. ”I think it’ll be fine. I’m sure the Professor will understand since it’s kind of important. I don’t think the message is needed. It’s always nice to apologize face to face. Sometimes it’s hard to do I suppose. Especially when what happened prior was extremely serious. In this case, it was unintentional and not horrid. Besides, since she wasn’t able to talk to you yesterday, I’m sure she’ll enjoy speaking with you today.” Offering a half smile, Mikhail walked ahead to lead them to the Music room.

-Exit with Kayl to the music room-

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Courtyard] || WITH [Kayl ] || FEELING [ boy. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari had such a wonderful time talking with Silme yesterday that the night had fallen rather quickly on the three. Silme was a night owl, in a comical sense, but Elohari was not, nor Gannon. The three would depart ways after a long discussion on Silmes soon adventure into the forest. Elohari had no fears or quills over Silme entering the forest, having not seen many rude creatures nor demenors in the forest, she believed it a safe journey for the few to take. It eased her might a great deal that Gannon would join as well, learning quite fast he knew the forest better than her.

As the discussion came to an end, Gannon and herself would part ways and enjoy a moment of silence together. Sadly the two parted ways and would spend the evening apart from one another. As a new day began, Gannon would greet Elohari at her doorstep. The days weather wasn't a delightful one to say least. Much to Gannons surprise, Elohari wore a gown quite familiar to a typical dress worn around town. It was red and billowing, bows delicately decorating her front. Her hair was strewn up with leafy greens. "I took your warnings, fancied a dress that of those around me.... not quite sure if I enjoy it or not..." Elohari seemed a tad nervous, revealing herself to Gannon in such a new style. It wasn't her, it didnt feel like her.

But the day must go on. Elohari gathered her cloak and the two departed to the academy. It was noted as well, gloves from Gannons past givings were worn. Elohari cupped the males offered elbow and soon the two quickly made their way to the courtyard. "It is quite awful today... the weather is gloomy." Elohari frowned lightly "I do hope it shant continue into tomorrow." Elohari spoke aloud, eyes moving to the darkened sky "I do hope others aren't down in the weather, that is what you say yes?" Elohari inquired with an arched brow. It seemed she had begun to learn the modern tone, having heard it with the students.

"The Gods weep for reasons unknown.... unknown to us." She spoke quietly, eyes moving through the courtyard with a light sigh "I do hope they cheek up." Elohari was seen humming lightly at the idea, her eyes wondering about, as if she watched the gods, gazing up at them, studying their movements. "It seems always unknown, why the Gods do as they please.... it ever intrests me." she spoke softly as the two waltzed along the courtyard "Such strange beasts they are.... quite elusive."

⚪Emotion - lovingxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [Dress][hair]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Erythyr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊

Nova walked rather quickly to the courtyard, wanting to be there before any students made it. She looked at the weather through the windows. It was quite the gloomy day, but that was exactly what Nova wanted. She actually hoped that rain would fall during her class session, as it would be a wonderful team building activity to make shelter from the rain out of their Raiments. Nova's lesson she had in mind consisted of retrieving objects from the wind and using Raiments to achieve this, as well as finding a way to use the weather to your own advantage. As an example, the wind could feed a fire that Catherine created, and moisture in the air could help Vikraahm extinguish it. Nova was ecstatic as she thought of all the possibilities. She made it to the entrance of the academy, and she opened the doors to enter the courtyard.

[ Enter Nova to the Courtyard ]

She was surprised to see Professor Mehra and Professor Noble outside at this hour with this weather, and more shocked to see Elohari simply wearing a dress, which would most likely leave her cold. She smiled and greeted them nonetheless.

"Professor Noble, Elohari." She said with a slight nod and a smile. "Greetings. I was just about to set up class. Its a perfect day to train students against the elements, right?" Nova asks optimistically.

⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Courtyard ⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: Elohari, Gannon. ⋉⋊ 𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔣𝔦𝔱: As seen, with a long black cloak. ⋉⋊ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰: "They probably shouldn't stick around..." ⋉⋊ ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Her bag ⋉⋊ 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Excited ⋉⋊ 𝔬𝔬𝔠: Yay new format~ ⋉⋊

Queen Hera Kami
                              the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon wasn’t going to lie. He didn’t like the dress. Yes, it was a lovely shade of red and on someone else it might look very nice. But on Elohari it looked…foreign. He much preferred her own styles, colors and cuts. Her clothes had been exotic and had complimented her beautiful form to perfection, whilst this dress simply engulfed her form entirely. No, the clothes of Eoana didn’t suit her, or at least this particular dress didn’t. There was another that she had worn that had been nice on her, but again, he much preferred her dresses. As the two walked arm and arm toward the Academy, Gannon felt that it was best to give her his honest opinion on the dress.

“The dress is a lovely shade of red, Elohari. But I must say, I think the style of your dresses are far better suited to accentuate your lovely form. Your dresses have so much personality and life to them, whereas this particular gown seems a bit more generic.” He didn’t exactly state that he hated the dress, just that he liked her clothes better. While he knew that it was always a risk to comment on a woman’s attire, he hoped that she valued his opinion or at least took it into account.

When she commented on the weather, he nodded a little. The Gala, a bit impromptu, was tomorrow night and would be an event only for the Academy’s students and staff. Unlike the Anniversary Gala that would be held in the future, this event was Private. Smiling down at Elohari, he took in the intricate braiding of her hair and her lovely profile as she gazed ahead of them as they entered the courtyard.

“Yes, I do hope the weather isn’t as gloomy tomorrow evening. However, we will be sure to make the best of the evening, nonetheless.” All the staff, or most of them, would attend and act as chaperones for the students. As such, Gannon knew that Elohari would be attending. However, he still felt the need to ask her if she would accompany him to the event. She spoke of the Gods and their elusiveness, causing a small smile to grace his lips. He didn’t have an opinion on religion, one way or another, so he found it fascinating that she spoke of the Gods as if she were seeking them out.

“Elohari…I wonder…” He said with a slight blush as he looked to the side as if a bit shy. “…I know that you will be attending the Gala, but I hoped that you would accompany me.” Shifting his gaze back to her, he waited for her reply only to hear a familiar voice call out to them.

Glancing up, he spotted Nova, the Elementor Professor entering the courtyard. Offering her a small smile and friendly nod of greeting, he felt his cheeks burn a little in embarrassment. Had Nova heard him ask Elohari to the Gala? He knew that their relationship wasn’t a secret, but it wasn’t exactly public knowledge either.

“Good Morning, Professor Lovefield. Yes, I do believe today would be a good day to test your students against the power of the elements. Although, there is the risk of them catching colds before tomorrow’s Gala Event.” He pointed out, hoping that none of her students came down with colds – it would be a shame for them to miss such a fun occasion.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Erythyr

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 am

The two had walked in silence, but Elohari had taken notice to Gannons eyes. He had given her quite a few looks, not the typical ones either. Elohari had to wonder just what it was, that offended the male. But she would remain silent, walking peacefully so, arm an arm, in the bitter chill. It took some time until Gannon seemed to speak up on his distaste. Elohari's curiosity peaked as he complimented the shade of red she wore. Her eyes would glance down at her dress, an arched brow as he stated she'd be better suited in her own dressed. Elohari would glance over to Gannon who looked as if he was worried. A few blinks of silence before Elohari released a light chuckle "So you take note of my form, I see." Elohari would jest, a light smile against her face as the two continued lightly "I do believe you are correct... I don't feel quite myself." Elohari spoke aloud, thanking his opinion "I do quite like your forwardness." she cheered, squeezing his arm lightly as she spread a grin into a broad smile.

"It is marvelous to stay positive... I do hope others act the same." Elohari would pipe up on behalf of the weather, her smile softly waning as her eyes moved to the sky as before, wondering just what the Gods were up to. She didn't note Gannons smile to her, too lost in her own world. His voice would arch out, capturing her. Elohari raised her head to look up at him, noticing a small flush. She would tilt her head to the side, worried for only a moment. Her smile moved back into a broad smile. "How sweet of you vhenan..." She spoke softly, sweet like cotton candy. "I will gladly... and will ensure I wear something to your liking." She'd smirk at her remark, eyes moving moments before a voice started to speak.

She could feel Gannons worried posture, practically radiated. Elohari smiled sweetly at Nova "Mhhmm.." She hummed lightly, shaking her head "The chill is immense.... I am not use to it truthfully." She spoke to Nova and Gannon, puckering her lips in a small pout. "I do hope none would catch a cold as well.... I would not quite enjoy myself out here for class.... I shall stick to warmth of a fire." Elohari said with reassurance. Then again, she didn't have to worry about such things. When the weather would turn, Elohari was sure her class would very much be attending in anything other than the classroom. If only spring would come.

⚪Emotion - Curiousxxx
⚫Who - Gannon, Novaxxx
⚪Outfit [Dress][hair]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Today was knit training with a twist as the class was apparently being held outside according to some students Ivar had bumped into so he decided to take the longer route to class to cut through the courtyard. If the rumour was true then he would run into the class if not he woud be two minutes later than usual which would do for today. He carried his satchel as uaual with an ornate umbrella folded up just in case it rained. He could never tell what the weather would do so he just prepared for the worst. He strode along the pathway leading upto the courtyard, instantly spotting Miss Lovefeild with one of the professors and someone else. A man Ivar did not know but he seemed to be on friendly terms with the women. Ivar stopped a few meters away and sat down on a nearby bench to await the arrival of the others. He hoped Tala would turn up today, he needed his goofball of a friend to make the class seem even more enjoyable.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Sees Fairies: No
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 29 (S-Rank)
tab tab tab tab Power: 8 (6+2=8 )
tab tab tab tab Control: 4
tab tab tab tab Speed: 6 (5+1=6)
tab tab tab tab Range: 6
tab tab tab tab Technique: 5

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Queen Hera Kami

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nova listened to Elohari and Gannon's responses, Gannon expressing that he hoped none of her students got sick from this class period. The thought had crossed Nova's mind, but they should all be fine as long as the students dressed properly. If they didn't, Nova would need them to sit out from the lesson, as she wouldn't want to risk her student's health. As she listened to Elohari, she further examined the outfit. The outfit, aside from being unsuited to the weather, didn't suit Elohari either. Nova was used to seeing the Diviner Professor in exotic and elegant clothing that was her. This outfit looked foreign on Elohari's body. Elohari agreed it would be a shame for someone to catch a cold, and then mentioned she wouldn't want to have class out here. Nova shrugged a bit.

"I want to prepare my students for the real world, and the real world isn't inside of the Academy." She states, noticing that Ivar had entered the courtyard. She waved at him. "Ivar! Glad you're here to join us!" She smiled at him warmly.

⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Courtyard ⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: Elohari, Gannon, Ivar. ⋉⋊ 𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔣𝔦𝔱: As seen, with a long black cloak. ⋉⋊ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰: "Elohari might catch a cold herself!" ⋉⋊ ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Her bag ⋉⋊ 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Excited ⋉⋊ 𝔬𝔬𝔠: Sorry for short-ish posts. ⋉⋊

Queen Hera Kami
                              the_littlest_dragonfly
                              shinzo_husky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------S Y L R E N Y A
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Well then, I suppose I'll find a way to begin this tale." The fae said as Kayl took her through the halls towards the courtyard. She would sit with her legs folded on the shoulder of the diviner student. She would begin her tale and her many sessions with Lelyna and their results. While not able to recover 100% of her memory just yet, she could recall quite enough to get by without any fine details. In exchange, Sylrenya had ended up with her own set of memories from Lelyna that she could recall as if they were her own. It was a strange sensation, although she would keep in secret until the female would ask for her. "I also have discovered my real name. The name Jesse had given me was somewhat close, but it is Sylrenya. You may call me either or. I will not mind if you prefer to continue calling me Silme. I will not mind either way." She then went on to explain how the librarian helped her several days ago, constructing a map of all of the fae sightings near the forest and how their best bet would be to travel to one in particular where they all condensed. "And thus, here we are. I wish for you to assist Gannon and I on your journey inside of the forest. It would mean the world if you would help, Kayl. I owe you and everyone so much already."

As they were brought outside, the fae would shiver as the cold gripped her form. She did her best to stay warm, slowly scooting to Kayl's neck and pressing into him to try and retain the heat she was loosing. They approached the small group and activated her invisibility spell again, though it would probably wear off on its own if she couldn't warm herself up any further. "Ha-How unfortunate. W-Wa-Would you happen to have anyplace I can stay, Kayl? I fear that my wings will soon become unusable because of this cold..."

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:55 am
shinzo_husky

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Queen Hera Kami

✫ ナナシ ✫

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first | Clothes - Shinobi Shozoku (Winter robe)

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After properly finding out where the class was to be held, Nanashi would let off a yawn before following and joining everyone for the class. I swear, there better be a good explanation for this. Nanashi said, reading his rented book as he walked there. If it wasn’t for the snow, he’d actually enjoy the book more. Even better, that Ivar of all people were here first. Morning, Lovefield Sensei! Great day, huh? Nanashi would say with an obviously fake smile to her.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“I trust your judgement, Nova. Hopefully the rain will hold off for the duration of your lesson. In the meantime, Elohari has her own students to see to and I have my own work.” He said as he looked from Nova to Elohari. Gannon noticed the trickle of students coming into the courtyard and suspected that they were there for their lesson. Smiling a bit, he looked back to Nova. “Your students seem to be arriving, so we’ll leave you to it. Have a wonderful day.”

That being said, Gannon guided Elohari from the courtyard and into the Academy. It was much warmer inside and not that they were alone, he was free to address her again regarding the Gala. Blushing a little, he cleared his throat. “I hope you didn’t take my earlier comment about your dress as an insult, Elohari. I merely meant that I like your designs more than the one you’re currently wearing.” He could tell that she wasn’t necessarily upset by his comment, but that didn’t mean that he hadn’t inadvertently upset her.

“But I am glad that you agreed to attend the Gala with me…” As they approached her classroom, he was once again torn with how to part ways with her. A hug? A kiss? Again, he felt the need to leave it up to Elohari. He didn’t want to overstep his bounds or embarrass her. They’d only recently confessed their feelings, so this was a bit of a grey area for him.

Stopping outside of her class, he gave her a loving look. “I hope the day goes by fast, Vhenan.” He said with a small smile, hoping he pronounced the word of endearment accurately. “I’ll see you this afternoon.” Truth be told, it wouldn’t be soon enough…

[ - Exit to Diviner Classroom - ]

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Erythyr

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : courtyard | status : taken | mood : adrenaline-rushed | company : everyone in the courtyard | outfit :
                                        hooded winter, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

-- Enter --

By the time Cathy arrived at the spot where the class would be held, she was panting a little,
                                        though the adrenaline was still coursing through her veins like liquid fire. She was at least hoping that the food inside the paper bag would still be in one piece because she wasn't aware that she may applied a bit more force to the bag in an attempt to keep a firm grip. Her crimson eyes were taking in the sight of everyone who were gathering, though she lingered her gaze at Nova. "Phew... Good morning, Nova. I hope we still have time to do the lesson..." she spoke, though her words were interrupted a bit with her pants. Considering that today's lesson would be at the snowy place, it would be a challenge indeed.

She then checked on Zelda to make sure that even she would be in one piece. After all, it would be best that they still had the fortitude for whatever surprise that would be provided by Nova herself.

Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

The-DJ-Ghost

The_littlest_dragonfly

Queen Hera Kami

shinzo_husky

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Who would have thought that there would be a small journey just to get to classroom? From the moment Griselda and Catherine woke up today, they had received letters talking about a gala tomorrow and that they are invited. After quickly reading and getting ready for the day, they had to make a stop at the kitchen, mainly because Catherine wanted to get something to eat throughout the day as snacks that will alleviate her hunger until she gets to chow down on a big meal. Griselda somewhat force fed herself to show Catherine that she is eating despite earlier attempts to insist that she is not hungry. Upon arriving at the Elementor classroom, they along with everyone else who was there were surprised at the notice on the door telling them to go to the courtyard. Hoping that they won't be late, Catherine and Griselda rushed from outside of the classroom toward the courtyard. Now here they are. Griselda barely finished her turnover. She did not breathe as hard as the princess did, but she did have to catch her breath for about minute after arriving. Other students of class as well as other adults of the academy and Professor Lovefield were standing around in the cold weather. What is she thinking? To bring out all the students in this cold weather is strange. All of them, including Griselda herself, should be prepared to handle the cold weather, so that is not the issue. What she does not understand is the purpose of being out here, but she will surely find out as soon as Professor Lovefield gives everyone their instructions for today. For now, all she can do is stand by and wait.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying her satchel]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[At last, she arrives to the designated area for today's classroom]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Dorm Room]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Ready for school]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
The_littlest_dragonfly
The-DJ-Ghost
Neryem
Erythyr
shinzo_husky

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Stepping out into the cold courtyard, Kayl pulled his cloak in front of him to protect him from the windchill. As Silme explained what she had been doing with Lelyna, and telling her tale, Kayl brought his hand up to his chin, thinking about everything she was sharing with him. "Hmm" Kayl said while listening intently to Silme's story. "I see, seems you've had much of an adventure these past few weeks," Kayl said as he brought his hand back in front of his chest, crossing his arms underneath his cloak as he continued to walk towards the Diviner classroom. He was so intent listening to Silme's words that he wasn't paying much mind to some of the others who were filling the courtyard. Its not so much that he didn't see them, or know they were there, as while he walked he kept to himself, stayed on path, and avoided colliding with anyone. However he was so enamored with Silme's story that he wasn't particularly giving any thought towards what others might be doing around him. He simply passed by some of the students who were gathering to meet with their teacher, who oddly enough was speaking with his own teacher. When he noticed this, it gave him pause for just a moment as Kayl was relieved that he wasn't late just yet, but before he could give that any more though Silme had mentioned her real name, and Kayl was taken aback.

"Sylrenya, that is a very pretty name," Kayl said with a smile as he attention returned from its brief respite. "So, I take it you'll be making preparations to return to the forest so that you can find your home," Kayl said, reiterating her story to confirm with what it was she was conveying. "Well of course I'll help anyway I can, Sylrenya, what did you have in mind?" He asked, not entirely sure of what his role would be when she already had someone as prominent as Gannon helping her. After all Gannon was a Court mage, who if his position was any reflection, was capable enough. Shortly after that a brief snap of wind blew against them, and Sylrenya's voice started to break and stutter. Looking towards his shoulder once again in her direction, he realized she was again trying to keep warm in the cold air, and she pressed up against his neck. As she asked about keeping warm, Kayl only just realized that he hadn't lifted his cloak's hood up, like he had down when they were walking around the festival grounds. "Oh, my apologies Syl, here," He said while pulling up his cloaks hood, covering his entire head and providing shelter for her within its cave-like dome of warmth. "You can use the folds of the cloak as well if you need," He said as well as they started to reach the halls leading to the classrooms.

═══════════════════╝

Exits with Silme to Diviner Classroom...
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Neryem

Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 pm

Nova looked at Nanashi as he approached. He greeted her with heavy sarcasm, but it was to expected that her students would question her decision to have class out in the cold. She always had wondered about his choice of calling her "Sensei". It was odd, an unfamiliar term to her. Though some customs she was used to would be met with equal confusion. As an example, in her small dictated kingdom, everyone greeted each other with two fingers to the chest and a small nod with closed eyes. It was simply their way of greeting. Rather than waving to someone from a distance, you simply would hold two fingers in the air and smile, as waving was considered to be rather bulky and less elegant than her people were supposed to strive to be.

Nova gave a nod to Gannon and Elohari as they left, and then looked around the courtyard, which was slowly accumulating students. Catherine and Griselda had now arrived in addition to the two males already there, as well as a few other students. She smiled and started explaining.

"Now, you all probably hate me or think I'm insane for bringing us out here with the weather like this, right?" She asks with a quick look at Nanashi. "If you're thinking the latter, you are no less than correct. I'm crazy. But we're all crazy. Anyways, today we're going to be testing ourselves against the elements. You all need to know how to utilize your Raiments to not only fight or protect others, but how to protect yourself! I'll be pitting you against each other as well as against nature. Our first exercise will be retrieving paper. I'm going to let loose some parchment, and it shall be your jobs to rescue the most amount from the wind. You may work together, and you may use things other than your Raiments. I understand some of you cannot use your Raiments to do this, so pair with someone that can and try to be the most efficient. I'm going to release thirty sheets." She explains, hand on the clasp of her bag. She looks around at her students.

"Three... two... one..." She counts down, then unclasps her bag. She tosses the papers up, which are immediately scattered by the wind. She holds back on her Raiment for now, and yells,

"GO!"

⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Courtyard ⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: Elohari, Gannon, Ivar. ⋉⋊ 𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔣𝔦𝔱: As seen, with a long black cloak. ⋉⋊ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰: "Elohari might catch a cold herself!" ⋉⋊ ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Her bag ⋉⋊ 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Excited ⋉⋊ 𝔬𝔬𝔠: ~~~ ⋉⋊

Yami Miyagawa
                              Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                              shinzo_husky
                              The-DJ-Ghost

Erythyr

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:29 pm

"I'm Fireworks in a Hug!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tess ran to the doors, stopping only to not bump into the door. She would touch the wood of the door to get out of the building. Then the cold air hit her. Why were they going outside!? It was so cold. She had been expecting to be in a classroom, nice and warm. She then would hold herself together. She couldn't get back into the building, and she couldn't get to her room to get anything warm. She was shivering.

She then walked towards the courtyard, only to have a piece of paper fly into her face! Did someone lose their papers? She would take it off of her face, and look at it. It was blank?! Why would someone be carrying blank paper?! She looked around and it seemed to come from the teacher? She was very confused and cold.
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Cause right now, I could use a hug!"

[[OOC: Entering from Elementor classroom]]

Raiyun
Yami Miyagawa
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
shinzo_husky
The-DJ-Ghost
The-DJ-Ghost
The_littlest_dragonfly
Erythyr
Queen Hera Kami