Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
The Spooky Clutch Touching: Trick or Treat! Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:43 am
Serfie had been wondering how she was going to get to the eggs, she wanted the chance to touch them like she'd heard candidates were allowed to, but hadn't been able to get close to the Sands by herself, even dressed as a drudge with access to tunnels most didn't even know about, she hadn't found a way onto the Sands that wasn't guarded by either a person or a firelizard or two.

It was the arrival of another Weyr's candidates that gave Serfie the idea.She'd cleaned herself up, even brushed her hair and borrowed someone's decent clothing, her hair had grown out a little so she used the strands to cover the side of her face that was scarred then she waited until all the candidates were among the eggs before slipping among them. If all went well, Gr'del would think she was one of the other Weyrs candidates, and the other Weyr's Candidatemaster would think she was one of Westerns.... IF all went well ...

She strode among the eggs, confidently but not arrogant, trying not to be noticed but at the same time trying to pretend she belonged. She looked at the eggs, then decided. She walked up to the Siren Egg and followed what the other candidates were doing, laying a hand on the shell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Farellen was happy, Vimiath had laid a lovely clutch, however, he was concerned, very concerned about Talela, she'd been looking unwell recently but Farellen hadn't know how bad until he overheard her coughing and he was glad Vimiath wouldn't be taking her Between any time soon. He tried not to think about it as he waited to go out onto the Sands.

He frowned a little at the High Reaches candidates, hoping that none would Impress, or if they did, that Western's Candidates all Impressed first. He didn't like feeling unkind towards them but hell, they weren't WESTERN .. but they'd have to be after they Impressed ... IF they Impressed, which actually made him feel guilty, he imagined how he would feel if he Impressed at High Reaches and couldn't leave. He sighed, softening towards them a little, but guarding himself.

He walked out with the other candidates, moving among a few eggs without touching them, until he felt drawn towards the Goblin Egg he put his hand on it "hey there" he murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:57 am
Varinia (western)
With a laugh, the candidate continued to stroke the goblins shell. “As much as I would love to meet you already, I would get in SO much trouble. And, I value my ability to stand and hope to impress you or one of your siblings. So I have to be not fun. I'm told it's not too much longer so just try to be patient, I know it's hard but I know you can do it!” Varinia paused and in a whisper “I'm not supposed to spend too long with any one egg so I have to move on, but be good!”

She next moved to the Zombie egg. Vari didn't feel the same mischievous aura around this egg as she did the goblin so perhaps she wouldn't be asked to help another egg hatch and likely disappoint them. The thing was, she didn't feel anything which caused her to be a bit worried about the dragon within. “Hello.” Her hand caressed the shell. “You seem to be nestled in quite nicely here to your siblings, are you comfortable?”

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rennati (HR)
She smiled, although she wasn't sure if the egg would know. It seemed so enthusiastic to learn which Ren understood completely. “It is a good thing! I myself like night time. It's normally when we all get our rest but there's just a certain calmness at night time that I can appreciate. It's also colder, which up at High Reaches that is not always a good thing, but here I think it is. I love your excitement to learn and I would love to tell you as much as I could but I best be moving on before I get in trouble. Enjoy meeting everyone!” She said with one last pat before moving on.

Her next stop was the Djinn egg which seemed just as amused as the one she just left! “Hey there, are you having fun meeting everyone? I just spoke with your sibling werewolf who seemed to be enjoying things.” Rennati ran a hand lightly over its shell. All the eggs here seemed to have such pretty shells!! She'd bet the little dragons inside would be just as magnificent!  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:07 am
Henwas chuckled softly at the response he got. Feeling the egg judge him and then deciding that he was naive. Perhaps he had thought a bit too much that he could help the dragonet inside become even stronger but, well, Henwas felt he was quiet strong and powerful, in his own way. Leaving the egg, he moved towards its neighbor, placing his hand upon the red shell of the Mummy Egg He didn't offer anything but himself to be seen.

Huarwar removed his hand quickly at the reproach he felt from the egg. His eyes moved to find his brother among the others and he thought of what the egg had said. No spine, no...he had never had a spine really, he had always followed Henwas because the other knew what it was they should do. He always just looked the other way when it came to what his brother did to others. Huarwar glanced at the egg, feeling like he didn't belong on the sands anymore. He didn't have the makings of a dragon rider, not when he couldn't stand up for what he truly believed in. He feared feeling reproach from the other eggs and thought for a moment of just leaving, going to the stands but...he didn't. There was the thought of someone else entering his mind, a beautiful girl with strange colored hair. Funny how she helped strengthen his resolve and he moved his way towards a lime green shelled egg, the color almost reminding him of her hair. With a small bit of hesitence, Huarwar put his hand on the Hellhound Eggs shell offering a soft hello.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:33 am
Yevalee (western)
That was… that was different. “Oh, I’m nervous I think more than frighten but it is strange,” Yevalee admitted, voice soft, gentle, reacting to the feel of the voice and feel of the egg. Things were okay. “Um, and it is They, please.” Though that hadn’t been the first time they had been confused for a woman. They liked looking pretty.

“I can’t stay long, you wouldn’t have a suggestion to who I should go next? I hope I’m not being rude asking.” Yevalee asked, hopeful that The Gargoyle egg might have an idea where they should go. "And thank you for offering to protect me."

Rylyrr (High Reaches)
Rylyrr didn’t linger at the sleepy feeling egg. It would be best to let the wraith egg rest. He moved at set a hand on the neighboring Ghoul Egg. The red almost star like pattern egg was rather pretty. He relaxed, mind open and willing to talk. “Hello.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 am
Nebbi was practically bouncing as she entered the Sands. She followed the other candidates in bowing to the queen and approaching the eggs with at least a semblance of calm, before taking off wandering the sands. Though she managed to force herself to walk at a steady pace, there was a spring in her step like the days just before the harvest was coming up. The excitement seemed to condense in the air in just the same way, like you could almost feel the anticipation.

But what egg should she touch first? Ooh, that was the hard part! Did Vitre do this too? she wondered, before she quickly had to remind herself that, duh! Of course he didn't do it. He'd impressed from the stands, she was there! She grinned a little, an extra bounce in her step. Awesome! That meant she'd have something to tell him about when she went back. It wasn't often these days that she got to share something with him that was new, except how boring and annoying being a candidate was. He was lucky he got to jump right to the fun part!

Nebbi walked the rows of the eggs, looking at each one and feeling an echo of its presence before she made a decision. She'd started top left and gone down from there before finally stopping at the end. If she'd started bottom right, she probably would have made her mind up immediately. In both color and attitude, the little purple egg appealed to her, and she was practically humming as she touched the mischievous little Goblin Egg.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:06 am
~Phayton~

"You get emotions, feelings from them," Phayton said, squeezing Jailla's hand as she touched the Djinn egg with the other. "Well, really, from the baby inside the egg." He really wanted to go back to the Frankenstein Monster egg -- he'd felt a real connection with the dragonet within, moreso than he'd ever felt at a Touching before. But he felt obliged to stay with Jailla for the time being; she was new to this, and seemed hesitant and nervous. He should stay with her.

The Djinn egg seemed to want him to stay too, so he reached out with his free hand and ran his fingers over the smooth grey shell. Okay, I'll stay. The grin returned to his face. I bet you'd be fun to have as a lifemate.  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Ryala

Blessed Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:09 am
Ladellan was ready. He was born ready.

Standing proudly amongst the ranks of other Candidates, Del took careful note of what A'ral said. No worries of him acting the fool! There was absolutely no way that he would risk any harm coming to the eggs, or to bring shame on the Weyr. It didn't matter that he'd only arrived yesterday... look at the High Reaches candidates, after all. Some of them may just as easily Impress.

When he dutifully filed in to the grounds with the rest, Del bowed to the golden mother of the eggs, one of whom may possibly be his lifemate. Moving carefully, he first approached the Goblin egg. Marveling at the charming pattern, he carefully caressed the shell. Surely no one would dare to harm such a precious gem!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:42 am

The response from the Mummy left Kellan feeling equal parts curious and equal parts... wanting. What an intriguing child it was. But very well, he would be polite and take his leave. Which led him to the next egg to catch his eye. There was something almost noble about this one. Removing his guard for a moment, he placed his hand on the Hunter Egg. Who lay within this shell?

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:21 am
SilverLutz

The Mummy
The egg would seem to give a shuddering, almost pained sigh. Oh, how cute the little happy-go-lucky Candidate is. It'll be over quicker the sooner you move on. Shoo, and take the unworthy ones with you!

Thaliawen

The Demon
There would be a slight change as Marinel droned on and gave it a story instead. Was the Candidate daft? Mmm, while the egg tried to appear attentive to such a rapturous tale, the egg couldn't help but give the equivalent to a yawn. Mm, yes, very good, it would say. All's well that end's well, and the Demon has heard enough.

demon_pachabel

Frankenstein's Monster
The yellow and pink egg's moo would brighten visibly at Lennik's touch, but there would be an air of worry and concern. The Banshee Egg was upset, and the being in this egg was getting more and more alarmed. Would no one offer comfort to its sibling? Would no one ease its pain!? Oh, how do they expect the day to go well when its clutchsibling is so distressed!? Could Lennik help? Would Lennik help? The anxiety around the yellow egg is palpable and growing. . . and it too would begin to twitch.

The Wraith
When Martirae would touch this egg, there would be the faintest sensation of a stroke, as if the egg was lightly touching back. There was no answer before the egg's contact fizzled out, as if the being inside simply turned away or nodded off.

ShinosBee

The Demon
Though the egg was less interested in Mar's story, the egg could appreciate the embellishments Dolmar made. There was a great amount of humor within this egg as it stared back at the pompous boy -- if Dolmar had no interest in sharing secrets, than the Demon need not share any of its own. And yes, the Demon had a great many sides and facets it would only share...but only to those worthy. If Dolmar wished to change his mind before the Touching was through, he could always return and stay awhile. And with one last caress, the egg would release the two.... but Dolmar could and would continue to feel it watching.

The Mummy
And if you were to Impress at Western they'd all be stuck with you! Perish the thoughtt. The egg would recoil from Falienn's touch, and pull away with a lurch. Remove thy hand!

Smerdle

The Demon
Mmm, well power comes in many forms, and from many places. Perhaps all you need is the right friend to bring about the best of everything, to return you to such former glory. Maybe such a friend is in me? But go, mingle, and return to me should you wish to discuss more. I can keep secrets if you can.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

The Demon
The Demon would turn to greet Isilje with cordiality. And what have we here? An outsiders come to pay their respects? What is it you seek, girl? Love? Acceptance? Power? Glory? Perhaps the Demon can provide.

Meepfur

The Werewolf
Helloooooooooooooo!!! Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello!! Is dark good? Is dark bad? Do you like dark? This egg will be the darkest if it means you'll stay. Everyone seems to leave so soon-- stay awhile? The egg would try to roll a bit closer to Rio, projecting a large wave of affection and joy.

Teiha

The Ghoul
. . . what is a roast? Is it good? Can they eat it? Oh, oh please stay and tell them more! That other, nasty, Candidate didn't say anything about what the Ghoul had asked them. Will Joshala be the same? Tell them! Tell them of all the glorious things she has eaten and don't leave until they say it is okay, okay? Okay! Now begin!

Tsunake

The Werewolf
AND ANOTHER ONE! Ahhhhhh! The egg practically trembled in excitement, and the being within seemed to not know who to turn to, who to focus on. THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE!!! THEY WERE SO NICE!!! Excitement and pleasure radiated from the egg an wrapped around Alya. It doesn't know what exquisite is, but it appreciates the nice sounding word. Do stay and give it more attention. The egg itself would rock again, this time trying to roll closer to Alya.

Nilah44

The Zombie
The egg would give the equivalent to a meh, and say no more.

BastetAmun

The Mummy
This egg would barely bother to look at Henwas, and its displeasure could be felt. What do you want of me you uncultured swine? The Mummy has no use for you. Be gone!

Shaddaling

The Ghoul
The Ghoul would turn sharply to the stranger. EXCUSE YOU. Cannot you SEE that it is having a CONVERSATION with SOMEONE ELSE!?! WAIT YOUR TURN! Back up, back up, backup!!! Don't get close to the other girl! No, don't LEAVE just wait! HUFF HUFF HUFF.

Turning back to Joshala, the indignant egg would more gently ask the girl to continue.

Mx Cherie

The Hunter
The Hunter would look balefully at Kellan. At first, the egg would send a reproachful jolt through the Bitran, but it wouldn't exactly push him away. There would be suspicion and disdain... but perhaps a touch of interest. Stay the course. Perhaps there is hope for you yet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:22 am

Thaliawen

Djinn Egg

Come closer, girl. The Djinn would like a better look at you. You're such a sweet one, aren't you? It welcome her, and was glad to make her acquaintance.

Ruhane Chiisai

Siren Egg

How delightful! It was quite pleased at her choice. A light, lyrical laugh filled the air, or seemed to, and the Siren dipped further into its egg. Lovely to have company, and from such a darling girl.

Hattaki

Gargoyle Egg

Who was this invader to its realm? Ah, but she had apologized for the slight. Perhaps it wasn't quite so offended, after all. If she needed steadying, this was the egg to do the job. Kindly sit, if you are about to fall.

~Kiana_Nala~

Vampire Egg

Of course she could not match its power, though it was not so crass as to say such a thing where all might hear. No. It let her in, let her get a sense for its strength, its power. It was formidable, and quite the alluring egg, after all. One did not speak thusly in polite company, and so it simply let her feel what she might.

Siren Egg

Not from you, silly boy! But it was rather fond of attention, and he would certainly do in a trice. Sit down by the Siren and tell it of your woes. It was quite curious to know what had brought him here.

Ryala

Banshee Egg

The wail that came from the egg was filled with echoing grief, the knowledge that death was all too close at any given time. Oh, oh, it hurt too much! It was almost more than the baby could bear. It could sense the pain of those who had moved near it, had they any to spare, and it knew... it just knew that someone, one day, wouldn't make it. So hurtful! It was terribly lonely, but maybe it was better to be alone than to watch.

ShinosBee

Banshee Egg

A faint, stifled sobbing could still be heard from the egg. It didn't... didn't mind being hidden, but oh, oh it hurt. It huuuurt. Everything was pain. It could feel everyone's losses, and oh, the agony! It could hardly bear it!

Meepfur

Angel Egg

One shouldn't fight for hire, one should fight for causes! There was no point in becoming a warrior if one did not do so justly. Indeed, the Angel fumed from within its egg. Who did he think he was? What were his skills, his abilities, if he was ultimately just one more paid thug? And why should the Angel be impressed? It wasn't going to aid in some paid killings. Oh no.

Sinders Path

Djinn Egg

Why hello, precious! The Djinn has been waiting for you. And every one of you, really. How delightful that Roana noticed it. But of course she did. It was, after all, quite striking. Did you have fun with its sibling, pet?

DaisyMilk

Banshee Egg

The snuffling had become full blown wails again, and the Banshee cried like the heartbroken child that it was. All was for naught! No one would love it, and it would be alone forever! And... and... and it... it didn't want to be alone. But it didn't want to see what would happen. Please don't die?

Angel Egg

This child had an appropriate manner, an understanding of why the Angel judged. Yes, like Momma. Protecting and shielding, and also meting out justice where it needs must. A good child. Do, however, remember that it is what is within that counts, not that which is without. Beauty is not so important as one might think.

Teiha

Vampire Egg

The Vampire was pleased that she knew her place, that she had a place in the world, and did not simply rely upon them to give her one. Much better than making assumptions about worthiness. She had a plan, and it respected that.

Banshee Egg

No one could help it. Everything died, eventually. But Banshee could sense it, and it hurt to know it... to know all of it. Please, please just... don't ask it. Don't ask! It hurt so much!

Meepfur

Vampire Egg

The Vampire was... flattered. She had noticed the subtle beauty of its shell. A mark of taste in her favor. It had not expected to feel so, but it gave her a bow fit for a prince or princess.

Teiha

Hellhound Egg

The egg practically shook with excitement. Ordinarily it was a bit more staid, but not when he had just been touching the Werewolf. Oh, oh did he like the Werewolf? Such a nice egg, didn't he think? So very nice. Come, it can protect him. It was very good at guarding.

Tsunake

Angel Egg

Ah, this one. What an interesting girl. Did she feel as it did, that those in need ought to be protected and raised up? That evil doers must be punished for their crimes? Or was she a social climber? Who was Iathe? It pushed back, letting her feel its strength for a brief moment.

Revel1984

Siren Egg

Serfie. Darling! Come sing with the Siren, for it had such lovely songs to share. No one had tried it yet, but it was curious. Might they not play together so?

Goblin Egg

So he wanted to hobnob with the gob? It wanted to rock and roll! Just give its shell a little push, there's a good lad! And what was he feeling guilty about, anyway? If they Impressed, then they had Theirs, and the party would never end!

Nilah44

Goblin Egg

Yes, go play with its little friends! Then tell it all about what she'd learned!

Djinn Egg

When did the Djinn ever not enjoy such games? What an amusement this was! Perhaps she might stroke its shell a little more. It did rather like that. And was curious as to what she thought of its siblings.

BastetAmun

Hellhound Egg

It was a good egg. He could lean on it, and it would support him. Just lean a little, there now. It would watch him, and he would be very safe. Oh, it was a very good egg, wasn't it? What was hair?

Shaddaling

Gargoyle Egg

Maybe she'd like to go see the Werewolf? That was always a good time. The dragonet inside was rather friendly. She'd like that.

DruidTigress

Goblin Egg

Hello, Nebbi! The Goblin saw you first! Ha! Who was her friend that she kept thinking about? Would he come play with them? Invite him over! The more the merrier!

tatterpixie

Djinn Egg

It was fun to have right now, wasn't it? Lifemate shmifemate, now was the time to play the field! And while that usually meant leaving the Djinn's side, perhaps later, yes?

Ryala

Goblin Egg

The Goblin had never been called a precious gem! It was surprised, but no little delighted. Was it a beautiful egg? But he was missing the best part! It was a fun egg. No one wanted to harm someone who was as fun as the Goblin!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 am
Lennik

I hear your plea. I will try. Lennik offered this comfort to The Frankenstein's Monster egg before he shifted his weight and moved to press a palm to the blue egg to it's side. He took a deep breath and opened himself up to The Banshee Egg. He prepared himself to the distress that he was told it had, not to smother it, but to embrace it's woes.

I will listen to what ails you. Allow me to take up some of your burden, little one. I may not be ready and I may not be able to fix it now, but we can cross each bridge as we get to it, now can't we? he focused not only on reassurance, but understanding. Lennik wasn't here to deny the egg had problems. He was here to help it carry them.

---

Martirae

Well then!

The strange interaction actually made Martirae laugh out loud as she pulled her hand away from the blue and white egg. It was very much uninformative, but it was what it was and she held no ill will or frustration for what that had been. It was perhaps the most outward display of emotion she'd had the entire touching thus far! Still, as with all things it was time to move on.

She eyed the small group that was visiting The Ghoul, giving it some consideration and a gentle but brief touch of her palm, before she rose to - Oh, there was Lennik! She offered the boy a long look before she pressed her palm to the surface of The Gargoyle. While Martirae had built up a fortress around herself, she opened her gates to allow the egg to see into her. Some walls were less about keeping things out and more about keeping other things in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:39 am
It was always amusing to see which shells held which sort of personalities. This one was a character to be sure, especially after meeting all of the eggs that he had Touched so far. It was certainly a bit jarring to be met with distaste, but Venn was always glad to meet every baby dragon that he could and treat them all with the same warmth and respect no matter how they reacted to him.

"I hope whoever is worthy comes by your shell next," he said with a smile and a genuine tone as he rose. He did leave, but he didn't go far as his eyes were drawn to the beautiful golden shell of the massive egg next to the grumpy dragonet. He knew a gold would never impress a man, even one who preferred the company of men, but he also knew the color of the shell didn't dictate the color of the dragon.

He settled down in the sands beside the Vampire Egg, his hand resting against the shell gently. "Hello in there," he murmured softly, stroking the large shell in small circles. "You certainly are a sight, so large and shiny. Much like your mother," he added with a little laugh, glancing back over at the large gold who was observing the Touching.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:40 am
Rylyrr (High Reaches)

Rylyrr paused and gave a soft apology to the egg, retreating slightly. He was somewhat amused at the other girl comment but then the egg had seemed rather displeased and probably had been a mistake. He could wait till the egg was done with. He kept close, just barely touching, but kept his mind back and simply waited for The Ghoul’s attention.

Yevalee (Western )
Yevalee gave a soft thank you to the Gargoyle and moved onwards to the small black and moon shape crestent of The Werewolf. “Hello,” They said shyly and set a hand on the welcoming feeling little egg. How odd, the Gargoyle hadn’t felt of anything till the dragonet inside had reacted.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:40 am
Alya

Oh. My. Shards. How cute and excited was this egg?! Alya giggled out loud with delight, her eyes shining even as she leaned closer, trying to communicate the sensation of a hug to the Werewolf Egg. Exquisite! It means extremely beautiful and wonderful and darling! She mentally sang at it, more than happy to sit close for a while! "Careful, pretty one, careful!" She whispered, snuggling close to the shell so it wouldn't have to roll. "I'll stay right here with you!" Oh, but-- The tall, tanned Candidate next to her was offered an appraising look for a moment, her eyes still bright with her joy.

"Can we stay forever?" She whispered to Rio.

Meepfur

Iathe

Who... was she? Iathe always found Touchings to be an extremely deep and personal experience; this one would clearly be no different. The strength that radiated from the egg made her take a deep breath as she allowed it to fill her, taking solace in it for a moment. "I want to protect everyone." She found herself murmuring, before she gave a shake of her head for herself. But I feel as though climbing to the top is the best way to do that. Do you?

The wisdom of the Angel Egg was some that she would be willing to hear. Dragons knew much more than people, after all.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:41 am
Oh.. Vitre? Eggs knew about stuff like that? Nebbi thought, surprised though no less pleased. She smiled. "Once you're hatched you can hang out all you want. He lives in High Reaches though, but that's nothing but a quick jump for someone like you. I think you'd like his dragon too." she laughed, filling her mind with all the interactions she'd had with V'tre's mischievous green.  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff