Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[I/T] Mirilli'tavari - Spirits of the Quartz [OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 am
Turquoise sounds good to me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:13 am
exclaim Member's list updated to here~!  

Mirilli tavari Pride

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Peppermint Coffee
Lion Name: Anza
Lion Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desired Role: Divine Gem
Blurb: The Goddess of Beginnings. She'll come and go as new things start, but she wants to settle down in a pride that's teeming with life and has rooms for more beautiful beginnings, be it family or new traditions.
Extra: Eeeeeh nope?  
Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:06 pm
Peppermint Coffee

100% accepted~!
Sorry for the delay!

Rolling for her spirit gem~
EDIT: 7. Peridot | Bringer of Spring. Symbol of purity.

Mirilli tavari Pride

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 am
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Lightning Shadow X
Lion Name: Vauhna
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Lady (Possibly?)
Blurb: Vauhna is a strong willed motherly lioness that isn't above putting her paw down, even with those older than her. If you need sense put into your head, you will get told. In a way that makes her very no-nonsense when it comes to the health and happiness of others, but she has a much gentler side and a willingness to listen when she knows she's in the wrong that is always resonant within this firm lioness.
Extra: I'm good with any gem she gets! :3  
Lady Kitania generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 pm
Lightning Shadow X
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Lightning Shadow X
Lion Name: Vauhna
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Lady (Possibly?)
Blurb: Vauhna is a strong willed motherly lioness that isn't above putting her paw down, even with those older than her. If you need sense put into your head, you will get told. In a way that makes her very no-nonsense when it comes to the health and happiness of others, but she has a much gentler side and a willingness to listen when she knows she's in the wrong that is always resonant within this firm lioness.
Extra: I'm good with any gem she gets! :3

Oh she is ABSOLUTELY accepted! Very gorgeous~! <3
Rolling for her gem. :>

EDIT: 10. Amazonite | Muse of Artists. Master of luck.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:17 pm
Ooooooooooo what a gorgeous gemstone OnwnO

Thank you Kit <33333  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 pm
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Alpaca Chobi
Lion Name: Fannar
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Shine
Blurb: She was really close with Niite'Manu back in their old pride. The two are sworn sisters that at one point were really close. Over the years they've sort of drifted further apart but Fannar still loves Niite very much. She staggered behind the traveling pride but managed to catch up and is now happy to have a new home.
Extra: roll

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Meztli
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Scribe
Blurb: She is a seer and the daughter of a god. It is not something you'll here Meztli brag about as she is very humble and does not brag. She comes from a different background than the core of the pride. She was once regarded as a kirin in training but turned her back on that in favor of exploration.
Extra: Roll ~

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Kassuq
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: shine
Blurb: Kassuq has been described as a very cold lioness. It's really hard to tell exactly what she's thinking because she doesn't open up easily. One thing is for sure though is that she has an interest in the crystals and learning about their healing properties.
Extra: Roll  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm
Alpaca Chobi
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Fannar
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: She was really close with Niite'Manu back in their old pride. The two are sworn sisters that at one point were really close. Over the years they've sort of drifted further apart but Fannar still loves Niite very much. She staggered behind the traveling pride but managed to catch up and is now happy to have a new home.
Extra: roll

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Meztli
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Scribe
Blurb: She is a seer and the daughter of a god. It is not something you'll here Meztli brag about as she is very humble and does not brag. She comes from a different background than the core of the pride. She was once regarded as a kirin in training but turned her back on that in favor of exploration.
Extra: Roll ~

MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Name: Kassuq
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: shine
Blurb: Kassuq has been described as a very cold lioness. It's really hard to tell exactly what she's thinking because she doesn't open up easily. One thing is for sure though is that she has an interest in the crystals and learning about their healing properties.
Extra: Roll

ACCEPTED OF COURSE! :>

Rolling for Fannar's spirit gem~

EDIT: 4. Turquoise | Guidance of wisdom. Shield against negative emotion.

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 pm
Rolling for Meztli's spirit gem~

EDIT: 2. Garnet | Seeker of truth. Warm embrace of love.

Mirilli tavari Pride

Mirilli tavari Pride generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 7!

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:05 pm
And rolling for Kassuq's spirit gem~

EDIT: 7. Peridot | Bringer of Spring. Symbol of purity.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 pm
Thank you kit butt <3 ; ;  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 pm
You're welcome!
Is what I'm here for! <3

exclaim ALL SORTS OF STUFF UPDATED TO HERE~! :>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 am
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: SilverLutz
Lion Name: Tine Fuar
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Tine Fuar comes from a family of extremes. His eldest sibling and only sister set out to prove that females were just as strong as males and joined the Stormborn with the intent of becoming a Reaver back when females were told to remain Freeborn. She achieved the rank just as a new Warlord did away with the old stigma against females and she has been happily living there since. His eldest brother is a bit of a monster, caring only for himself. He joined the Stormborn at their sister's bidding and has risen to Captain. He collects pretty Thralls and has his eyes on the Warlord title simply because it's the only rank higher than he is. Tine, the middle brother, is a carefree, flirtatious, and sly guy who gets by in life by the skin of his teeth. He charms his way through life and out of trouble constantly as he isn't the best fighter or hunter. He does have a knack for healing, though.
Extra: I feel like any of the last three gems (Carnelian, Amazonite, or Quartz) would best suit him. The others are...not against his personality but don't mesh well. If you could possibly roll between those last three instead of the whole list I'd greatly appreciate it!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Lady Kitania generated a random number between 9 and 11 ... 10!

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 pm
SilverLutz
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: SilverLutz
Lion Name: Tine Fuar
Lion Image:
User Image

Blurb: Tine Fuar comes from a family of extremes. His eldest sibling and only sister set out to prove that females were just as strong as males and joined the Stormborn with the intent of becoming a Reaver back when females were told to remain Freeborn. She achieved the rank just as a new Warlord did away with the old stigma against females and she has been happily living there since. His eldest brother is a bit of a monster, caring only for himself. He joined the Stormborn at their sister's bidding and has risen to Captain. He collects pretty Thralls and has his eyes on the Warlord title simply because it's the only rank higher than he is. Tine, the middle brother, is a carefree, flirtatious, and sly guy who gets by in life by the skin of his teeth. He charms his way through life and out of trouble constantly as he isn't the best fighter or hunter. He does have a knack for healing, though.
Extra: I feel like any of the last three gems (Carnelian, Amazonite, or Quartz) would best suit him. The others are...not against his personality but don't mesh well. If you could possibly roll between those last three instead of the whole list I'd greatly appreciate it!

Accepted! He's a very pretty boy. <3
Rolling between the last three gems for you. :>

EDIT: 10. Amazonite | Muse of Artists. Master of luck.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff