Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 1 - Unova! *&#$ Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 pm
A few radios in the area would begin to spout out a static-y message as some pirate radio signal invaded the airwaves. While none of the devices would achieve a perfect conveyance of the message unless they were on the right frequency, those that were spat out a message from a voice intimately familiar to the Snagems. "To all Unovan residents in the Virbank City area, Team Snagem is requesting the aid of those willing in the ousting of Team Flare. We do not need you fighting out on the streets, but making things more difficult for Flare would aid us greatly."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:57 am
Darksol88
Make no mistake, Amaranth had followed with Breeze closeby... not that either of them terribly wanted much to do with the prospect. Just seeing those two were enough to send chills, and remind her of her oh-so-fun time back at Citadark Isle, to say nothing of the memories that had resurfaced there. Memories that she'd have been just fine without, shoving them to the back of her mind as she dropped the tea and took another ball out. She doubted that even with the others and all of their Pokemon, Breeze would have an easy time of things alone.

"I thought the tin man needed a heart?" Amaranth asked in response to Darts' quips, sending out her Fletchinder. "Not that either one's there..."
Reno Vantas
Aria found herself halting her step slightly as she stared at the two Cipher members standing before them, scrapping with the best of them. She....she wasn't meant to contend with things like this. She had barely been able to handle Zera when she had faced that Cipher Admin and had been completely blown away when Dull had arrived to help her. There was no way she going to go diving into this level of confrontation recklessly. Not when the best she could do was possibly annoy one of the fighters here and get in the way of the other, more capable fighters.

But....she couldn't just run away. Even if every instinct of hers was to run from a fight so out of her league, she had to try and do something. So she did what she did best. Getting loud and showy.

Opening a Pokeball and grabbing onto the Carbink that popped out, she pointed the rocky Fairy towards S-22. "Power Gem towards the shark guy's eyes! And Vibrato, use Boomburst!" Arai commanded, doing her best to maintain her balance on top of Vibrato's back.

The Carbink would respond quickly, firing a beam of twinkling light and energy towards S-22's eyes with the aim of scrambling the creature's vision for a moment and getting it to look. If that didn't work, the explosion of sound and pressure that would detonate on its chest should attract the monster's attention. And if the thing made moves towards her, she and Vibrato were going to be getting out of dodge.
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd made it to Flocessy Ranch while Dull and S-22 where fighting but missed the conversation and the fun little quips from his teammates. "How did I know I'd be seeing you again? Because you seem to be immortal and exist for the sole purpose of throwing our world into imbalance?" He asked of the hybrid as he came into earshot of him and the rest of the Snagems gathered nearby. S-22, however, was a surprised. How was that chimera still living after being dropped out of a rocket in near-orbit?!

"Either way." Darts comments, before Aria takes the action of attacking S-22 and things began getting messy. The Power Gem heads towards S-22's eyes which were covered as always by a solid grey visor, preventing him from being blinded by the rocks nor even feel it, the Boomburst similarly rolls off of the beasts chest in two waves, as the solid noise impacts each pectoral muscle once, causing little more than a shift backward with each impact.

"You all stay out of this!" Dull screams, infuriated at the Snagems presence even though he hadn't been the target of their attack. "I got no reason to trust the lot of you about getting me back where I belong any more than Ein! At this point I'm here to burn it alll down!" The shiny Gengar hybrid begins calling power to his hand, forming an orb of Shadow Ball that prompts a response finally from Darts. There's a burst of Dragon-flavored chi across the spectrum as he pumps himself full of the draconic steriod that was Outrage, leaping into Dull full on and delivering a combination of rights and lefts to him that sends shockwaves radiating out in all directions from the sheer force of the things. Dull may have been immune to the damage, but that didn't make him necessarily immune to inertia as he's sent sprawling backwards across the route from the concussive force of the punches albeit relatively unharmed. Darts barely has time to bring his hands around in time to block a vicious chop from S-22, each following blow delivered with a lightning quickness that was too fast even for the Giratina hybrid's trained eyes.

"As much... fun as this sparring is..." He pants, barely fending off another lunge from the Sharpedo hybrid with a slight pirouette into the air, his wings giving him a little lift as they shimmer into being for an instant, managing to dodge a lunge from S-22's unhinged maw of razor sharp teeth targeted towards his ribs. "I don't think I'm going to be able to keep it up forever..." So rather than continuing to do so, Darts disappears into the aether as quick as a thought, stepping out of our world and into the Distortion World with a hop backwards as S-22 takes another swipe at him.

Reappearing the instant the massive genetic freak's weight shifts, moving his center of gravity, he holds both arms up slightly in front of him, with both hands tilted like spades. Dark energies of the Distortion World curl around both arms, mingling with the Dragon chi he threw into the strike. "Dragon... Claw!" with a howl Darts' blow cuts the wind for the barest instant, throwing a mass of Outrage and chi into his combined Shadow Force and Dragon Claw. The combination of all of his skills, all of his power at this moment from the Aerial Ace to dodge the Crunch to the Dragon Claw he had learned from Drake. Launched at the precise moment S-22's center of gravity shifted there should have been no way the thing avoided the blow.

And it doesn't, a terrific crash rivaling anything that has exploded outside of the town as the impact sends S-22 flying despite the Sharpedo hybrids best efforts to right itself in time. It launches with a corona of energies radiating from the spot Darts' palm struck, end over end and straight on target with what the Giratina hybrid had been aiming for...

Espeon_Commander
Crystal would stare at the others as they went along into the Flare's camp, debating about following them and causing some more destruction. However, seeing as her opportunity to join them conventionally passed, she weighed the chances of getting in through other means before she tilted her head and her eyes seemed to glaze over and unfocus for a moment. After about a couple of minutes there, she would finally sigh and shake her head. "I suppose you're right. We can deal with them at another point. We will deal with the hypocrites, though." Demon Wing tilted his head in confusion, unsure of who his trainer was talking to. The hybrid would notice this and shake her head. "Don't worry about it. Hm?"

Her attention would turn to Ter and his attempts to clear the minefield with Rala, which gave Crystal an idea. "You know, we can at least help with this...." She'd throw out pretty much the rest of her team by this point, Apolla, her sarcophagus known as Inaros, Donne the small Bronzor, Kairos the stodgy old psychic bird thing.

'Hey, thought that you might want some help there, Ter,' she quickly sent to him, giving a small nod before her eyes would glow blue, directing all of her Pokémon to help with the mine disposal as Ter was doing, using Yuki's Electric Terrain as a guide to help them as well.
TerashiLeonGoken

"We will go to her and provide emotional support the second our job is done," I ordered, perhaps slightly harsher than I intended. "I'm worried about her, too, but I'm not letting a wild Pokemon or Arceus forbid some ten-year-old fresh on his or her journey step on one of these damned things and have their young life cut short. Back to work."

"Yes, master," Rala said, turning her back to me and lifting up another landmine. For a moment, I worried that I was too harsh on her, but it wasn't hard to sense that she agreed with me. Protecting Keiko was important, but her life was far from the only one on the line.

Well not Crystal and Ter exactly but they happen to be in the vicinity as S-22 comes in an arc towards the still mostly armed portion of the minefield. BAM! BAM! BAM! A chain of explosions ricochet all around the sliding body of the monster as he arcs through the air and comes to a sliding stop, setting off landmines by the handful. And creating another crescendo of very believable explosions that would probably be handy for any sort of infiltrating groups.

For a moment as the smoke clears it looks as though the best punch Darts could throw had some kind of impact and then, slowly, the Sharpedo hybrid pulls itself out of the smoking crater it found itself in and easily rose to its feet, unharmed but for the fist-sized hole Darts had put in the screen in its chest. It cracks its neck, seemingly unfazed by the combination strike.

"Damn it..." Darts curses. He hadn't thought it was going to be anywhere near enough to put the thing out of commission but that was his strongest blow, his home-run shot so to speak. He hadn't thought it was just going to shrug that plus landing in a minefield off so easily. The thing had survived re-entry. A hot, wet 'shclk' sound was the next thing that brought Darts' thoughts back to reality as a large hunting knife buries itself in his left shoulder, followed up by the impact of Dull hurtling through the air and kicking the gambler back through a trail of crimson barbed wire and the wall of sandbags that made up one of the barriers to Virbank city, causing another raucous explosion. Well, they were making enough noise for a distraction.

"Getting my knife filthy..." Dull growls, wiping off some of the black ichor on his jacket from where he had retrieved it from the Giratina hybrid's shoulder, looking none the worse for wear from any of the punches. "In a rush to throw your life away, huh?" Wherever Darts was on the inside of the cordon, it was sure he wasn't going to be in any kind of great shape. If Odd needed an opening, this was the best he was going to get at the moment.

SubonicXP

Sub would barely react as his SNAG vibrated in his pocket, the man smoothly pulling it out and placing it up to his ear, slowing his walk but never stopping. Play it cool. While Blizzard's news wasn't exactly good news it was still welcomed. The revelation that Flare was serious with this invasion, bringing in the literal big guns, was startling but it was better to know the threat you faced.

"I'm going for the scientist at the warehouse, maybe cause a little pandemonium there. I can only assume they are keeping something important in there or converting it into a base of operations, what with one of them being there. Perhaps if we can capture them we can get some info out of 'em. I'm going to need a feint for when I strike. When I give the signal attack the docks, blow something up, whatever. Draw their attention away and when they drop their guard I'll go for the scientist." Sub instructed Blizzard.
Requiem of Whyspers

"What just happened?! Where is he going?" Wren asked, scared witless at this point.

"He's going to intercept an old acquaintance of ours before he has a chance to cause a lot of collateral damage to all sides." Lykas replied quietly.

"And no ones's gonna help him?!" Wren yelped .
"He can handle himself. Besides, if he's going where I think he is, there are already a few of us there, checking in on the locals." Lykas replied. "Now shut up and look like a helpless prisoner before you tip them off." The hybrid snapped under his breath.

"Fine..." Wren replied, trying to stay calm and watch his surroundings. He might be able to help with some information later. He wasn't sure how these people really worked, though, so who knew what he should be doing aside from what was just told to him?

As Sub and the others he was 'guarding' made it through the checkpoint, they would certainly be privy to the cacophony of the fight going on outside of the city and beginning to spill in. The biggest and most obvious one would be the alarms going off, screaming warning through the entire city like a air raid siren. Some of those anti-armor tanks on the docks are quickly prepped with the fuel Blizz was observing on the south side of the town and mobilized, their engines roaring to life as they began rolling out towards the perceived intruders out to the West and North. Up ahead, a bare guard of two Flare Grunts were left, assigned to guarding the prisoners despite the emergency.

"That's got to be it..." Benga mutters, out of the side of his mouth to the Snagem leader, trying to avoid looking suspicious while doing so. "Where they're holding everybody." But before they can make it more than a handful of steps in any direction, a voice cuts through the increasing chaos building around the group.

"Excuse moi!" A egg-headed pale white figure approaches the group from behind. He had a rounded pair of flare safety goggles strapped to his eyes, serving as a visor of sorts. "Where are you headed with these prisoners?" It was another scientist, different than the one Blizz was watching as this one was blue-haired instead of Mable's sapphire, his coif of red hair pulled back into a pony tail that stood up over the top of his chrome dome like a crest. He folds a pair of blue rubber gloves into a pocket at his side as he squints at them through his tinted lenses. "We have regulations to follow... don't you... oh my. You're not Flare at all, are you?" Clearly this scientist was much quicker on the draw than some of the others. Without hesitation, he turns his back to run and scream for help or to alert someone. Whatever the Snagems were going to do they had just moments until Xerosic blew their cover.

Blizzard120

"...eeehhh, there. Blizzard, if you're going to do it, do it now." Freth said.

I quickly signaled off for Sub. As soon as he answers, he would get plenty of news. "Sub you guys might need to double-time it somehow. I think Dull is in the area. I don't know what the hell he wants, or for that matter, what Ein may want out of here, but I don't think this is unrelated to whatever is going on now."

"Blizzard, Flare got more ships around. I think they're-...wait. Are those tanks?"

"Tanks of what?"

"No. Tanks. Military. Big booms. Terror on tracks. Tanks."

".......Lt. Surge's wet nightmare. Sub, apparently Flare's gone military on us. They've brought tanks to the shore. So yea, if anything is going to get done, best do so now here very soon."

Blizz's senses should have been tingling all over because his reconnaissance on the top of the hill had not gone unnoticed, and there was a clear shot from the top of the nearby warehouses to Blizz and Freth's little hill.

"Spirit Shackle." A razor-sharp arrow trailing a chain made of spiritual energy takes flight with the accuracy of a well-aimed sniper. Clearly the assailant was a professional, factoring for wind and all it was a accurate shot aimed for the heart. The scientist Byrony coaches her Decidueye through a pair of binoculars, lying flat to the roof of the warehouse they were perched on and serving as a spotter for the Grass-type. There was a good chance it was going to hit, but it didn't have to be necessarily fatal.

Reno Vantas
A few radios in the area would begin to spout out a static-y message as some pirate radio signal invaded the airwaves. While none of the devices would achieve a perfect conveyance of the message unless they were on the right frequency, those that were spat out a message from a voice intimately familiar to the Snagems. "To all Unovan residents in the Virbank City area, Team Snagem is requesting the aid of those willing in the ousting of Team Flare. We do not need you fighting out on the streets, but making things more difficult for Flare would aid us greatly."

It's easy to call for a revolution, but it's hard to follow when the other alternative is to be crushed beneath the jackboots of your oppressors. The Snagems were going to have to make do without the goodwill of the city at this moment.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:26 am
Reno Vantas

"OH YEAH! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" I shouted, not caring who was around me. The signal came in as static on my SNAG at first, but after some quick modifications, it came in clear. I was a little miffed about the results, though, if that wasn't obvious. "WE'RE ALREADY CAUSING MILLIONS OF POKEDOLLARS IN PROPERTY DAMAGE AND DESTROYING THE HOMES OF HUNDREDS - HELL, THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS! WHAT'S A FEW HUMAN SACRIFICES TO THE WAR MACHINE, HUH?"

I threw my SNAG on the ground in frustration, thankfully having enough wherewithal to not throw it in a landmine-infested area. Punching a planet was sounding feasible, with how aggravated I was.

I forced myself to calm down after a minute. Nothing about this was going to be pretty. I knew that going in. Pitching a fit won't solve a damn thing. The first thing I saw once I started focusing on the world around me was Crystal and her Pokemon, working on getting the landmines cleared out. "Thanks, Crystal," I said, sighing raggedly. I was a little embarassed that she was likely around to hear me fly off the handle, but I didn't have time to process that. I turned to Rala to make sure she was helping, but instead, she was focused on me, giving me a worried look that would give Keiko's worrywart nature a run for its money. "Let's just get back to work," I sighed, facepalming at myself. She nodded solemnly, and for a few minutes, we were able to work in peace. That all stopped when an abomination landed nearby, popping landmine after landmine under its... what I assume to be feet, with not a care to give in the entire world. Honestly, the landmines seemed like popper fireworks when this thing stepped on them. No effect on it whatsoever. The thing that got to me the most is that, while it certainly wasn't human, it didn't look like any Pokemon I'd read about - and I've been spending enough time in the library at this point to be familiar with most, if not every, pokemon across the seven regions. "The hell is that?" I couldn't help but say, likely drawing Crystal's attention to the abomination, as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:05 am
Odd heard Dull's argument that they couldn't help him and knew he was partially to blame for that. He hadn't exactly been lieing when he told th shiny Gengar hybrid that he had friends who could travel to other worlds. Darts could reach the Distortion World and he could reach the Otherworld. And now he knew Strange who went upstairs when she went to the Otherworld rather than heading into the basement like him. But non of that was what Dull had wanted.

After Darts attacked Dull and then sent S-22 flying, which he was incredibly impressed by,he had to admit, he saw what he was looking for. It would take everything he had to do this but he wasn't about to lose his chance. Releasing Cadenza from is ball, he started to move when, out of nowhere, it seemed, Dull returned to the scene of the fight with his large hunting knife hurtling through the air before anyone had a chance to even see it flying. Darts, unfortunately, was the target of the aerial blade and was hit due to the speed at which Dull had attacked. But that left him an opening! ~Use Telekinesis on Dull! We have to hold him still!~ He told Cadenza via their spiritual connection.

Cadenza attempted to grab the hybrid with Psychic energy at the same time Odd summoned a Guardian Halo around him, consecrating the space within into a bubble of energy that disallowed spirits from escaping it. Dull might recognize this move from their last encounter. The instant the trap was laid down, Odd's shadow spread out into half a dozen ribbons of Ghostly energy with the Channeler fortifying Ramses Curse to turn the ribbons into chains before they shot across the space between him and Dull, aiming to tangle around his limbs and pin him in place. The aim was to entrap Dull with at least one of these moves if not all of them. As soon as the hybrid was contained, Odd would take whatever steps he had to in order to rid the world of Dull at last.

Lykas would not toward Sub but before he had a chance to break away from the group, Xerosic approached them and recognized those masquerading as Flares. "Crap." He grunted, a black light shining within his eyes as he unleashed a Hex upon the man, the full force of a severe anxiety attack wreaking havoc upon him. Hopefully that would be enough to slow him down without it being too obvious he had done anything at all. "Somebody else needs to deal with him so I can go look for Roxie." He told the gathered crew before diving into a nearby waterway, his body melting into liquid via Acid Armor as he did.

Wren wanted to help but if he released one of his Pokemon here, what good would it do him? He'd end up giving them all away if the invaders thought that anyone else could actually attempt to fight back. Or he'd die. Probably die. Regardless, he knew that if that guy got to someone else, they were screwed anyway. "Aconite. Leech Seed." He said as he released his Maractus. The Cactus Pokemon nodded and her ear-like barrels rattled with a musical sound like maracas, a green bolt of energy like lightning shot between them, forming a tiny seed in the air that fired at the escaping scientist like a bullet. Should it hit him, it would erupt into a wild thicket of vampyric vines sucking the life from him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:54 am
Doing her best to avoid catching the attention of Dull in any capacity once again, Aria and her Pokemon would fly over to where Terashi, Crystal, and their new neighbor were all set up. Okay, she could try and do something again. She just needed....needed to stop the T-1000 with teeth. Somehow. When Darts at full force barely dented it. Yep, she totally had this one. "Okay. Vibrato, try another Boomburst. Blow the ground out from underneath him. Carbuncle, use Stone Edge to get the rocks out from underneath him and bombard him from the top with them." Aria tentatively commanded, watching apprehensively as the explosion of noise and pressure impacted at the behemoth's feet, followed by the rocks shifting away from underneath it to smack it on top of the head. Turning towards her new allies in this match, she shouted, "Can someone here target the thing's brain!? Smacking the outside doesn't do a damn thing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 pm
Sub grinned as Xerosic was promptly caught by his teammates, the Snagem leader quickly pulling the scientist behind a build and forcing a hand against his mouth to prevent any cries for help, provided he was still in the mood to talk after taking a panic attack inducing Hex, the vines probably didn't help either. "Hello, it's so nice to meet you mister Xerosic. I've heard a lot about you, between my cousin Toren and my teammate Aile, that is. You're a busy man. I am too. As busy men we need to get straight to work so here is what we're going to do. We're leaving Virbank City and you're going to find out how horrible simulated drowning can be for hours on end. Griswold, help him relax." He smiled devilishly.

The Forbidden Pokemon would rise up out of Sub's shadow, stretching up and over him, the ghoulish figuring towering over both his trainer and Xerosic, though the later is the one the fiend was focused on. With vile glee the Spiritomb would cackle as its eyes swirled around erratically, the ghost assaulting Xerosic with hypnotic waves of suggestion, attempting to lure him into a nightmare filled sleep while the effects of the paranoia inducing Hex was still in effect. This would not be pleasant for him.

Provided that was successful Sub would drag Xerosic around to a dumpster near a dock, opening it up, throwing him in, and then slamming it shut. "Keep him there for later. I still want to pay the warehouse a visit." He said to no one in general. With a crack of his neck he would get back into character and shove both Benga and the others towards the warehouse once they were in view of others.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Blizz's senses should have been tingling all over because his reconnaissance on the top of the hill had not gone unnoticed, and there was a clear shot from the top of the nearby warehouses to Blizz and Freth's little hill.

"Spirit Shackle." A razor-sharp arrow trailing a chain made of spiritual energy takes flight with the accuracy of a well-aimed sniper. Clearly the assailant was a professional, factoring for wind and all it was a accurate shot aimed for the heart. The scientist Byrony coaches her Decidueye through a pair of binoculars, lying flat to the roof of the warehouse they were perched on and serving as a spotter for the Grass-type. There was a good chance it was going to hit, but it didn't have to be necessarily fatal.

Freth and my senses were going off everywhere. Between the action behind us, to what was before us. It was hard to discern what was what beyond the action going on with Dull. As I continued to look about, Freth took notice to something. "Blizzard!" As soon as I shifted to look over towards Freth, a massive, sharp pain shot through my left wing, and I couldn't help but to yell out. Freth grabbed me by my vest and dragged me down on the opposite side of the hill, taking cover from the assailant for the moment.

"Blast it!" I yelled out through my teeth. I looked at my wing, seeing something stuck in it...was that an arrow!? DID I JUST GET SNIPED WITH AN ARROW!? "Freth, get it. Get it now. Getitnow!" I continued to squirm. I couldn't move my wing without pain intensifying exponentially.

"Hold still, hang on." She moved over towards my wing, grabbing the arrow and started to work on it.

"Stopstopstop! Break the tail end and push it through!" I said.

"I know, already, Blizzard! Calm down!" She said. It took roughly a few more seconds, each one feeling like it was lasting an eternity, but finally it was through......and it still hurt like crazy.

"Blast it! Who did that!?"

"We got someone who's also keeping on the look out. I think he's with Flare. He's got a Decidueye with him that picked you off like that." Freth said.

"I swear I will gut that b*****d." I said, wincing quite a bit. I couldn't move my wing; the pain was just intense. One thing is for certain, if I had to take to the air, its only for a jump, no extended flights. "Where is he?"

"Not far. Just beyond the building line."

"FFFFF...urrrgh..." I winced hard again. "Any ideas?"

"Working on it."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:43 pm
"Oh, what now?" The arrival of Darts and the Sharpedo hybrid quickly knocked Night out of the internal debate she'd been having with herself over whether or not to slaughter every last one of the unconscious grunts in front of her. Or, rather, the sound of numerous land mines going off caught her attention. She hadn't realized just how long she'd been standing there, however the sudden noise did wonders at bringing her back to reality. Assuming it was one of her teammates in trouble, Night took off towards the sound. Only to come across.....what, she had no idea.

She stopped, several yards away, and simply stared at the scene before her, "What the hell is that?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:31 pm
Hot on the trail Darts had suddenly blazed between himself, Dull and S-22, Amaranth rushed off into the city on Breeze's back. Her Fletchinder would follow closely as they all tried to keep up, arriving by the time S-22 had gotten up despite all sorts of evasive maneuvers to avoid being blown up... and deciding the best way to keep it or Dull at bay was to attack now.

"Breeze, Dazzling Gleam!" She shouted, lowering her head to brace for the blinding flash of Fairy energy that'd soon come. "Forge, Aerial Ace!"

Forge would end up acting even faster than Breeze could, flying forth and putting all his might into his assault upon S-22. Just as he neared the beast of a cyborg hybrid thing, the Togekiss would follow up with Dazzling Gleam, hoping to blind Dull or S-22- however briefly- and keep them from acting quite as quickly. Hearing Night soon afterward, her answer would be kept brief and for good reason.

"I'll explain later, but for now, someone I or anyone else wouldn't be fighting without a good reason or a death wish! I'd either throw something to slow him down or start running!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:03 pm
Demon Wing and Kairos would both jump in front of Crystal when their mine removal was interrupted by the creature falling to the earth near them, the rest of them staying near heir trainer and all of them staring at the man(?). "Uh..." Crystal herself would give him a good long stare, tilting her head and tugging on her braid slightly. "Another time, another place," she muttered, immediately unsure of why she said it. "No, I don't understand why that came to mind," she stated, seemingly to no one as she took a step back. Her tail would flick back and forth nervously, unsure of whether she needed to run or fight.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:48 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I forced myself to calm down after a minute. Nothing about this was going to be pretty. I knew that going in. Pitching a fit won't solve a damn thing. The first thing I saw once I started focusing on the world around me was Crystal and her Pokemon, working on getting the landmines cleared out. "Thanks, Crystal," I said, sighing raggedly. I was a little embarassed that she was likely around to hear me fly off the handle, but I didn't have time to process that. I turned to Rala to make sure she was helping, but instead, she was focused on me, giving me a worried look that would give Keiko's worrywart nature a run for its money. "Let's just get back to work," I sighed, facepalming at myself. She nodded solemnly, and for a few minutes, we were able to work in peace. That all stopped when an abomination landed nearby, popping landmine after landmine under its... what I assume to be feet, with not a care to give in the entire world. Honestly, the landmines seemed like popper fireworks when this thing stepped on them. No effect on it whatsoever. The thing that got to me the most is that, while it certainly wasn't human, it didn't look like any Pokemon I'd read about - and I've been spending enough time in the library at this point to be familiar with most, if not every, pokemon across the seven regions. "The hell is that?" I couldn't help but say, likely drawing Crystal's attention to the abomination, as well.
Espeon_Commander
Demon Wing and Kairos would both jump in front of Crystal when their mine removal was interrupted by the creature falling to the earth near them, the rest of them staying near heir trainer and all of them staring at the man(?). "Uh..." Crystal herself would give him a good long stare, tilting her head and tugging on her braid slightly. "Another time, another place," she muttered, immediately unsure of why she said it. "No, I don't understand why that came to mind," she stated, seemingly to no one as she took a step back. Her tail would flick back and forth nervously, unsure of whether she needed to run or fight.
Ms Edyn
"Oh, what now?" The arrival of Darts and the Sharpedo hybrid quickly knocked Night out of the internal debate she'd been having with herself over whether or not to slaughter every last one of the unconscious grunts in front of her. Or, rather, the sound of numerous land mines going off caught her attention. She hadn't realized just how long she'd been standing there, however the sudden noise did wonders at bringing her back to reality. Assuming it was one of her teammates in trouble, Night took off towards the sound. Only to come across.....what, she had no idea.

She stopped, several yards away, and simply stared at the scene before her, "What the hell is that?"
Reno Vantas
Doing her best to avoid catching the attention of Dull in any capacity once again, Aria and her Pokemon would fly over to where Terashi, Crystal, and their new neighbor were all set up. Okay, she could try and do something again. She just needed....needed to stop the T-1000 with teeth. Somehow. When Darts at full force barely dented it. Yep, she totally had this one. "Okay. Vibrato, try another Boomburst. Blow the ground out from underneath him. Carbuncle, use Stone Edge to get the rocks out from underneath him and bombard him from the top with them." Aria tentatively commanded, watching apprehensively as the explosion of noise and pressure impacted at the behemoth's feet, followed by the rocks shifting away from underneath it to smack it on top of the head. Turning towards her new allies in this match, she shouted, "Can someone here target the thing's brain!? Smacking the outside doesn't do a damn thing!"
Darksol88
Hot on the trail Darts had suddenly blazed between himself, Dull and S-22, Amaranth rushed off into the city on Breeze's back. Her Fletchinder would follow closely as they all tried to keep up, arriving by the time S-22 had gotten up despite all sorts of evasive maneuvers to avoid being blown up... and deciding the best way to keep it or Dull at bay was to attack now.

"Breeze, Dazzling Gleam!" She shouted, lowering her head to brace for the blinding flash of Fairy energy that'd soon come. "Forge, Aerial Ace!"

Forge would end up acting even faster than Breeze could, flying forth and putting all his might into his assault upon S-22. Just as he neared the beast of a cyborg hybrid thing, the Togekiss would follow up with Dazzling Gleam, hoping to blind Dull or S-22- however briefly- and keep them from acting quite as quickly. Hearing Night soon afterward, her answer would be kept brief and for good reason.

"I'll explain later, but for now, someone I or anyone else wouldn't be fighting without a good reason or a death wish! I'd either throw something to slow him down or start running!"

S-22 rises out of the smoking crater it had been buried in and turns its visor-covered gaze on the quad of Snagems standing around, gazing at each one despite having its eyes covered by the visor as though committing each face to memory, its enormous bulk twisting as it peers at each one in turn. And then it turns its back on the entire situation and walks off, without a sound in the opposite direction of Virbank City and the rest of all of the action without tossing another blow in any of their directions or so much as opening its deadly jaws. Huh. It ignores the two attacks sent in its direction, each doing little more than shaking the tattered remains of its gray jumpsuit on its muscular frame, walking through the shifting ground with little problem, its legs shattering the rocks set in its way as easily as moving through water. S-22 apparently resigns Dull to whatever fate was going to befall him, abandoning the field of battle to the team. Speaking of...

Requiem of Whyspers
Odd heard Dull's argument that they couldn't help him and knew he was partially to blame for that. He hadn't exactly been lieing when he told th shiny Gengar hybrid that he had friends who could travel to other worlds. Darts could reach the Distortion World and he could reach the Otherworld. And now he knew Strange who went upstairs when she went to the Otherworld rather than heading into the basement like him. But non of that was what Dull had wanted.

After Darts attacked Dull and then sent S-22 flying, which he was incredibly impressed by,he had to admit, he saw what he was looking for. It would take everything he had to do this but he wasn't about to lose his chance. Releasing Cadenza from is ball, he started to move when, out of nowhere, it seemed, Dull returned to the scene of the fight with his large hunting knife hurtling through the air before anyone had a chance to even see it flying. Darts, unfortunately, was the target of the aerial blade and was hit due to the speed at which Dull had attacked. But that left him an opening! ~Use Telekinesis on Dull! We have to hold him still!~ He told Cadenza via their spiritual connection.

Cadenza attempted to grab the hybrid with Psychic energy at the same time Odd summoned a Guardian Halo around him, consecrating the space within into a bubble of energy that disallowed spirits from escaping it. Dull might recognize this move from their last encounter. The instant the trap was laid down, Odd's shadow spread out into half a dozen ribbons of Ghostly energy with the Channeler fortifying Ramses Curse to turn the ribbons into chains before they shot across the space between him and Dull, aiming to tangle around his limbs and pin him in place. The aim was to entrap Dull with at least one of these moves if not all of them. As soon as the hybrid was contained, Odd would take whatever steps he had to in order to rid the world of Dull at last.

Dull felt the tendrils of Telekinesis reaching for him, but already was on his guard for the Guardian Halo. He remembered the last time they had tangled and it wasn't going to be so easy to get the drop on him this time. As soon as the Telekenisis moves to hold him steady he drops in an unexpected direction, downward and through the earth, phasing out of Odd's line of sight, breaking the Guardian Halo's effectiveness. Chains tangle in a heap in the middle of the area the Gengar hybrid had occupied just a moment before. There's a brief moment of silence before Dull surfaces in front of Demon Wing, Crystal's Charizard, hitting it full on in the face with a gaze full of Hypnosis, if not rendering the Pokemon asleep, at the very least very drowsy.

"Boo." He quips, before vanishing back into the earth and reappearing on the other side of the Charizard, a Shadow Ball charged and unleashed into Crystal's gut. Probably not a fatal blow, but not something the Psychic hybrid was going to appreciate. He gazes down at her through dim red eyes, shaking his head. "The lot of you are annoying me now... I think it's time we took care of what's been my biggest headache since I showed up here. How familiar you all look to me." He whirls another hunting knife out of his jacket pocket and hurls it over his head without looking, sending a deadly blade end over end towards Night's forehead.

Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas would not toward Sub but before he had a chance to break away from the group, Xerosic approached them and recognized those masquerading as Flares. "Crap." He grunted, a black light shining within his eyes as he unleashed a Hex upon the man, the full force of a severe anxiety attack wreaking havoc upon him. Hopefully that would be enough to slow him down without it being too obvious he had done anything at all. "Somebody else needs to deal with him so I can go look for Roxie." He told the gathered crew before diving into a nearby waterway, his body melting into liquid via Acid Armor as he did.

Wren wanted to help but if he released one of his Pokemon here, what good would it do him? He'd end up giving them all away if the invaders thought that anyone else could actually attempt to fight back. Or he'd die. Probably die. Regardless, he knew that if that guy got to someone else, they were screwed anyway. "Aconite. Leech Seed." He said as he released his Maractus. The Cactus Pokemon nodded and her ear-like barrels rattled with a musical sound like maracas, a green bolt of energy like lightning shot between them, forming a tiny seed in the air that fired at the escaping scientist like a bullet. Should it hit him, it would erupt into a wild thicket of vampyric vines sucking the life from him.
SubonicXP
Sub grinned as Xerosic was promptly caught by his teammates, the Snagem leader quickly pulling the scientist behind a build and forcing a hand against his mouth to prevent any cries for help, provided he was still in the mood to talk after taking a panic attack inducing Hex, the vines probably didn't help either. "Hello, it's so nice to meet you mister Xerosic. I've heard a lot about you, between my cousin Toren and my teammate Aile, that is. You're a busy man. I am too. As busy men we need to get straight to work so here is what we're going to do. We're leaving Virbank City and you're going to find out how horrible simulated drowning can be for hours on end. Griswold, help him relax." He smiled devilishly.

The Forbidden Pokemon would rise up out of Sub's shadow, stretching up and over him, the ghoulish figuring towering over both his trainer and Xerosic, though the later is the one the fiend was focused on. With vile glee the Spiritomb would cackle as its eyes swirled around erratically, the ghost assaulting Xerosic with hypnotic waves of suggestion, attempting to lure him into a nightmare filled sleep while the effects of the paranoia inducing Hex was still in effect. This would not be pleasant for him.

Provided that was successful Sub would drag Xerosic around to a dumpster near a dock, opening it up, throwing him in, and then slamming it shut. "Keep him there for later. I still want to pay the warehouse a visit." He said to no one in general. With a crack of his neck he would get back into character and shove both Benga and the others towards the warehouse once they were in view of others.

The group still on the inside with the prisoners had Xerosic handled, Wren's vines easily putting a stop to his escape alongside the nightmares he was being shoved into mentally. To say nothing of the smell of that trash in that dumpster... looked like it hadn't been changed for a long time. If the nightmarish landscape he was trapped in mentally wasn't there, it still would have left some scars. The group makes its way forwards into a warehouse stuffed with as much of the town as Flare could gather, all of them huddled up with their loved ones or on their own, trying very pointedly to ignore the radio in the corner of the room for some odd reason. One of the guards by the door waves them in lazily, without checking to see who they were or who they were bringing. Roxy didn't seem to be here, and Benga's jaw clenches in frustration.

"They must have the VIP prisoners in a separate section." He mutters to Sub, trying to avoid moving his mouth as much as possible.

As for Lykas, slipping into the underwater tunnels below the city seemed to be a good way to get around easily, despite the heavy guard up above. And it was. But landmines aren't the only kind of mines that exist. Bobbing, chained in the natural slushing lurch of the sewers were small spiked clusters of anti-personnel mines. Not anything big enough to destroy the plumbing, but just enough to deter... exactly what the Jellicent hybrid was trying to do. He would have to be careful.

Blizzard120
"We got someone who's also keeping on the look out. I think he's with Flare. He's got a Decidueye with him that picked you off like that." Freth said.

"I swear I will gut that b*****d." I said, wincing quite a bit. I couldn't move my wing; the pain was just intense. One thing is for certain, if I had to take to the air, its only for a jump, no extended flights. "Where is he?"

"Not far. Just beyond the building line."

"FFFFF...urrrgh..." I winced hard again. "Any ideas?"

"Working on it."

Byrony keeps her binoculars trained on the hillside where she saw her Pokemon's first shot land successfully. "Good shot Decidueye." She compliments, not taking her eyes off of where Blizz and Freth were taking shelter. "Clipped his wings, it will make him easier to track."

It comes as a surprise then that Darts' flying body wrapped in barbed wire crashes into the bottom part of their building following his brief encounter with Dull's knife and several Shadow Balls, the Giratina hybrid blindly barging his way through a wall in the middle of his ever-increasing Outrage, crimson barbs wrapped all over his body jacket and all, each one tearing a deep rend of black ichor to say nothing of the knife wound in his shoulder. "Graaah!" He screams, lifting some kind of large wooden crate and hurling it through the wall on the opposite side of the building as he continues to try to remove the stinging metal.

"What on earth is that?" Byrony squeaks, leaning over to try and catch a better vantage point of the Snagem member in the throes of his rage.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 am
There were no words, none that could accurately convey the hybrid's fury. The snarl that ripped itself from her chest, however, was more than enough to inform everyone within earshot exactly what the Ninetales was feeling. Night was livid.

She'd been distracted. Too shocked at the sight of the monstrous creature to notice there was another enemy in the area. Until it was too late. Too late to use Protect. Too late to dodge. At least not completely. Though the blade didn't hit its intended target, it still managed to graze her and send her falling to the ground. The sight of which was more than enough to send both Tatsu and Circe into a furious frenzy. Tatsu lashing out against the hybrid with Fire Blast and Circe with Air Slash.

As the two pokemon launched their attacks on Dull, Night pulled herself to her feet. The right side of her face covered in blood from the wound across her right temple. The temperature around her quickly spiked, rising along with her temper, reaching levels that would be near unbearable for most anything that wasn't a fire-type, or fire-resistant. She didn't know who had thrown the knife, not at first, but it wouldn't take her long to figure it out. Her eyes glowing a bright pink as she sought the man responsible, and the moment her gaze found Dull, she began launching wave after wave of Extrasensory at the hybrid. Pain and fury completely taking over, Night cared for nothing else at that moment except causing Dull as much pain as she was capable.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:28 am
"That won't work," Rala told Aria, broadcasting her telepathic message to all those around. "I know that feeling. At first, if feels like what you're seeing isn't there. Now, it feels like nothing is there, not even air. Like there's a hole in reality where it's standing."

"Which means she can't sense that abomination because it's immune to her Psychic-type energy. Which means it's a Dark-type. So attacking its brain from the inside won't work."

"Not with Psychic-type energy, anyway," Rala corrected me.

"Right. Though I don't know if there's a way to attack someone's brain directly aside from Psychic-type energy."

Meanwhile, Keiko kept her mouth shut for the duration of the trip, ready to help out at a moment's notice if things went south. But they didn't, at least not yet. When Sub asked someone to keep Xerosic in place, Keiko shrugged. "I don't think he's going anywhere," Keiko responded. She kept quiet after that, following Sub as the fearless leader made his way to the warehouse. She couldn't help but stay alert though, having a hunch that the relative peace and quiet they've been enjoying wouldn't last.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:13 pm
As Sub entered the warehouse with his 'prisoners' he looked around closely at the prisoners, or as close as a grunt could. He confirmed to himself that Roxie was indeed not here and that Benga was probably right, the more 'valuable' captives were probably kept in a more secure area, these people were just loose change found in the sofa while someone like Roxie was a crisp hundred.

"Keiko. Benga." Sub whispered to them both, positioning them behind a group of people to kind of hide their interaction. "You got a Volcarona like your grandfather? If so can you have it hit this room with a Rage Powder? Keiko, you then give these people a boost with a Tailwind from Natalia. With their anger pitched we'll cause a riot and help them charge out of here."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Byrony keeps her binoculars trained on the hillside where she saw her Pokemon's first shot land successfully. "Good shot Decidueye." She compliments, not taking her eyes off of where Blizz and Freth were taking shelter. "Clipped his wings, it will make him easier to track."

It comes as a surprise then that Darts' flying body wrapped in barbed wire crashes into the bottom part of their building following his brief encounter with Dull's knife and several Shadow Balls, the Giratina hybrid blindly barging his way through a wall in the middle of his ever-increasing Outrage, crimson barbs wrapped all over his body jacket and all, each one tearing a deep rend of black ichor to say nothing of the knife wound in his shoulder. "Graaah!" He screams, lifting some kind of large wooden crate and hurling it through the wall on the opposite side of the building as he continues to try to remove the stinging metal.

"What on earth is that?" Byrony squeaks, leaning over to try and catch a better vantage point of the Snagem member in the throes of his rage.

As I managed to roll over and tried to fight through the pain, I perked up, sensing yet another energy; this one standing out among most around the area. "Darts?" I spoke up. I've never felt his presence spike out of control like that. The hell is going on?

"Well, I thought I'd never see the day. Darts is actually raising hell down there." Freth glances over the hill, a couple of pop ups then back down

"Outrage." I said. I remembered that from when I had that spar with him during his training regimen a while back ago. I had the feeling that using that too much was going to drive the guy nuts. "Crap. Well...this...might be a blessing in disguise. He's right near whoever it was that shot me, right?" I asked.

"I think so." Freth said. I pulled out a Pokeball, looking at Freth.

If the sniper of sorts was paying attention, a couple of faint flashes possibly could be seen from the other side of the hill. That said, what comes from those flashes were two hybrids, Freth and I making our way down towards the building coming around opposite sides of the hill and making the mad dash towards the sniper's perch. With all this chaos going on between Cipher and Darts, in particular, it was bound to get the attention of Flare for sure. Freth and I had to make sure that Sub was still in the clear for the time being.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff