Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nilah44 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:41 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Rennati
Dragon Name & Color Blue Rouenth

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:04 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Dezerac
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Vedmath

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Meepfur
Crew

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:10 pm
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Pency
Dragon Name & Color Blue Rekamuth

Quote:
26. CLUE DISCOVERED BY: Quote Uta & Mr. Cheri so we can tell you what you found!

Uta

Mr Cheri

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:17 pm
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Zallea
Dragon Name & Color Green Illyriath

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:02 pm
medigel
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Pency
Dragon Name & Color Blue Rekamuth

Quote:
26. CLUE DISCOVERED BY: Quote Uta & Mr. Cheri so we can tell you what you found!

Uta

Mr Cheri

You manage to spot a trail but after a time the tracks just don't seem to be going anywhere.

Cheri rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:32 pm
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Y'vel
Dragon Name & Color White Desrath

Quote:
[93-97: Nothing but water. Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink. You find yourself getting antsy, and your eyes sore, and your dragons conversation boring. You find yourself daydreaming, and start thinking about a certain someone in wherhide pants....

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 pm
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: F'ell
Dragon Name & Color Brown Teth

Quote:
51-55. One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:24 pm
I am a newbie- I'd like to play an NPC while I work on getting rider approvals- so rolling for a wing to fly in!  

Milady Emerald

Milady Emerald rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

Milady Emerald

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:26 pm
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Mheladi
Dragon Name & Color Merhaldth the Green

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:00 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Nicara
Dragon Name & Color Blue Diesteth

Quote:
You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:01 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Nicara
Dragon Name & Color Blue Diesteth

Quote:
You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

3. This is simply a fishing vessel. They haven't seen anything, unfortunately, but do talk up all the good fish they've found.  
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:02 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: D'ein
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Haezeth

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:03 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Tsuyat
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Yudueth

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

(LOL)  
Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:04 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Tsuyat
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Yudueth

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

1. Those on the ships seem friendly enough. You find out it's a passenger ship on their way to port. They wave at you as you fly by, and cheer. They're certainly a friendly lot. You have your dragon land and paddle closer, or hover near by (depending on the size of it) and ask whether or not they've seen anything suspicious. Unfortunately, the haven't. After shooting the breeze for a bit, you decide its time to move on.  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:05 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Onasta
Dragon Name & Color Brown Jibasth

Quote:

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff