Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:19 pm
SubonicXP

As Ryan stepped onto Route 213 he could instantly hear and smell the ocean, despite the fact from where he stood a forest stood between him and it, was just a short walk around the corner though to get to the ocean, even he could tell that. Stepping into the tall grass which separated the grassy western portion of Route 213 with the sandy majority the Water Channeler would hear the unmistakable sound of a Poliwhirl, no doubt battling some other sort of Pokemon, perhaps some bird Pokemon.

A short walk forward to investigate Ryan would find a Fisherman who had evidently just knocked out a local Chatot with his Poliwhirl. It was strange to see such a trainer battling on land and not fishing up his opponents but not exactly unheard of. The Water Channeler would also note on the Fisherman's cap a patch in the style of the Fen Badge sewn to it, the Fisherman a gym trainer no doubt, likely here to train as ordered.

When Ryan finds the Fisherman by following the sounds of battle and then spotted the Fen Badge Patch, he knew he had struck paydirt. But just wandering over wasn't going to do him any good and there was plenty of room for the pair to train.

And this is just what Ryan would do, rooting around to find a wild pokemon to fight!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:30 pm
RCCaughtem

When Ryan finds the Fisherman by following the sounds of battle and then spotted the Fen Badge Patch, he knew he had struck paydirt. But just wandering over wasn't going to do him any good and there was plenty of room for the pair to train.

And this is just what Ryan would do, rooting around to find a wild pokemon to fight!

It wouldn't take long for Ryan to stumble upon a wild Pokemon as a Buizel jumped out of the grass in front of him, landing on all fours, hunched over and growling at him. A wild Buizel appears!

"Zel!" Shouted the Water Pokemon before firing off a jet of Water Gun at Ryan.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:02 pm
SubonicXP

It wouldn't take long for Ryan to stumble upon a wild Pokemon as a Buizel jumped out of the grass in front of him, landing on all fours, hunched over and growling at him. A wild Buizel appears!

"Zel!" Shouted the Water Pokemon before firing off a jet of Water Gun at Ryan.

Ryan spots the Buizel just in time to side-step the Water Gun. If he was no need of keeping his true identity secret, he would have used his channeling skills to swat the Water Gun aside. But he had to be that normal trainer in all eyes.

"Alright, Let's go, Raphael!" Ryan says as he calls out his Wartortle. "Now, get in there with Rapid Spin and make that Buizel move." Ryan orders. Raphael nods and pulls into his shell before spinning very quickly in the direction of the Buizel, bearing down on it with great speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:23 pm
RCCaughtem

"Alright, Let's go, Raphael!" Ryan says as he calls out his Wartortle. "Now, get in there with Rapid Spin and make that Buizel move." Ryan orders. Raphael nods and pulls into his shell before spinning very quickly in the direction of the Buizel, bearing down on it with great speed.

The Rapid Spin would strike the Buizel, the little water weasel knocked off its feet by the spinning shell and sent tumbling backwards onto the ground. It wouldn't stay down for long however as it got back up on all fours and kicked off the ground, sending its self into a full body tackle aimed at Raphael with Quick Attack.

Ryan might note he was being watched by none other than the Fisherman. For some reason he had taken interest in him, perhaps he thought him to be a fellow gym trainer? He might expect to see the others training here as well and it was likely he already heard there was a new guy. Maybe he should make an impression on him in case he was the mole?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:45 pm
SubonicXP

The Rapid Spin would strike the Buizel, the little water weasel knocked off its feet by the spinning shell and sent tumbling backwards onto the ground. It wouldn't stay down for long however as it got back up on all fours and kicked off the ground, sending its self into a full body tackle aimed at Raphael with Quick Attack.

Ryan might note he was being watched by none other than the Fisherman. For some reason he had taken interest in him, perhaps he thought him to be a fellow gym trainer? He might expect to see the others training here as well and it was likely he already heard there was a new guy. Maybe he should make an impression on him in case he was the mole?

Ryan nods at the success of the Rapid Spin, now to really get after this weasel. "Stand tall and come back with an uppercut Aqua Tail!" Ryan shouts to his Wortortle.

Raphael would stop spinning and dig in, absorbing the Quick Attack the best he could. He would then whip his tail around, smacking it right on the chin of the Buizel while using the Aqua Tail. With any luck, this would really send their opponent flying and keep the mole on his toes, if our dear Fisherman was indeed the one he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:58 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan nods at the success of the Rapid Spin, now to really get after this weasel. "Stand tall and come back with an uppercut Aqua Tail!" Ryan shouts to his Wortortle.

Raphael would stop spinning and dig in, absorbing the Quick Attack the best he could. He would then whip his tail around, smacking it right on the chin of the Buizel while using the Aqua Tail. With any luck, this would really send their opponent flying and keep the mole on his toes, if our dear Fisherman was indeed the one he was looking for.

The Aqua Tail went off without a hitch and delivered a decisive blow, the Buizel knocked clear off the ground and up into the air, soon falling back to earth with a thud, it was there were it would remain knocked out.

Soon after Ryan would hear clapping, two pairs of hands in fact as a Poliwhirl and it Fisherman trainer approached him. "That was pretty! What's your name, guppy?" He asked while Poliwhirl approached Wartortle to shake his hand.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:06 pm
SubonicXP

The Aqua Tail went off without a hitch and delivered a decisive blow, the Buizel knocked clear off the ground and up into the air, soon falling back to earth with a thud, it was there were it would remain knocked out.

Soon after Ryan would hear clapping, two pairs of hands in fact as a Poliwhirl and it Fisherman trainer approached him. "That was pretty! What's your name, guppy?" He asked while Poliwhirl approached Wartortle to shake his hand.

Ryan and Raphael look in the direction of the applause, not exactly expecting it.
Ryan reaches out and shakes the Fisherman's hand. "The name is Alex, yeah? and then we must be two guppies in the same cluster considering we share the same boss." he would comment.

Raphael was a bit warier of the Poliwhirl, but followed his trainers lead and shook hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:43 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan and Raphael look in the direction of the applause, not exactly expecting it.
Ryan reaches out and shakes the Fisherman's hand. "The name is Alex, yeah? and then we must be two guppies in the same cluster considering we share the same boss." he would comment.

Raphael was a bit warier of the Poliwhirl, but followed his trainers lead and shook hands.

"Nice to meet you! Call me Kyle!" The Fisherman said happily, his Poliwhirl equally pleased as it shook Raphael's hand. "So then, that must mean you're the new guy, huh? Word of your arrival has traveled fast. The other gym trainers have been gossiping about you. All of it good, I assure you." Kyle said with a hearty laugh. "So, what do you think of Crasher Wake? Isn't he a blast to be around?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:12 pm
SubonicXP

"Nice to meet you! Call me Kyle!" The Fisherman said happily, his Poliwhirl equally pleased as it shook Raphael's hand. "So then, that must mean you're the new guy, huh? Word of your arrival has traveled fast. The other gym trainers have been gossiping about you. All of it good, I assure you." Kyle said with a hearty laugh. "So, what do you think of Crasher Wake? Isn't he a blast to be around?"

Ryan wasn't sure to be flattered or concerned by the fact that his reputation was already preceeding him so quickly. It now made him concerned when trying to peg down who the Galactic Spy was.

"Glad to hear it. And as for Crasher, he is something else. A very unique individual to say the least. And he definitely has a rather infectious energy to him. you can't help but feel a bit more energetic in his presence, yeah?" Ryan says. He had to try and fish out some sort of tell from the fisherman.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:51 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan wasn't sure to be flattered or concerned by the fact that his reputation was already preceeding him so quickly. It now made him concerned when trying to peg down who the Galactic Spy was.

"Glad to hear it. And as for Crasher, he is something else. A very unique individual to say the least. And he definitely has a rather infectious energy to him. you can't help but feel a bit more energetic in his presence, yeah?" Ryan says. He had to try and fish out some sort of tell from the fisherman.

"Oh certainly! He's just exciting to be around. I can see why the people of Pastoria City look up to him. I'm glad I settled down and cast my line into Pastoria's waters. Speaking of, I'm excited to see you as well! Before you came along I was the smallest guppy in the pond, that is the newbie. I guess I should pass my title onto you." The fisherman said with a laugh, his Poliwhirl looking over at Wartortle and shrugging as if to tell him he doesn't get the humor.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh certainly! He's just exciting to be around. I can see why the people of Pastoria City look up to him. I'm glad I settled down and cast my line into Pastoria's waters. Speaking of, I'm excited to see you as well! Before you came along I was the smallest guppy in the pond, that is the newbie. I guess I should pass my title onto you." The fisherman said with a laugh, his Poliwhirl looking over at Wartortle and shrugging as if to tell him he doesn't get the humor.

"I have given thought to move here on a permanent basis, but I don't know if I want to leave my warm Alolan waters behind just yet. Something about the cold that just doesn't do my blood right. And that is fair in that sense of it. I just hope trainers who come into the Gym think that or they are in for a rude surprise." Ryan muses, then comments. Have to start at the bottom at some point, right?

Raphael just shrugs as well. He was more a turtle of action, so small talk of any kind was just boring and pointless to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:16 pm
RCCaughtem

"I have given thought to move here on a permanent basis, but I don't know if I want to leave my warm Alolan waters behind just yet. Something about the cold that just doesn't do my blood right. And that is fair in that sense of it. I just hope trainers who come into the Gym think that or they are in for a rude surprise." Ryan muses, then comments. Have to start at the bottom at some point, right?

Raphael just shrugs as well. He was more a turtle of action, so small talk of any kind was just boring and pointless to him.

"Ha! I like ya, guppy! I see Wake has rubbed off on ya already." The Fisherman smiled. "Any who, I suppose I should let you get back to training, and I should as well. Crasher Wake sometimes drops in unexpected ways to make sure we aren't slacking off you know." The man said as he waved his Poliwhirl to come back over, which promptly did before waving bye to Wartortle. If Ryan wanted to incognito interrogate the Fisherman a little he might want to take this opportunity in private before it went away.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 pm
SubonicXP

"Ha! I like ya, guppy! I see Wake has rubbed off on ya already." The Fisherman smiled. "Any who, I suppose I should let you get back to training, and I should as well. Crasher Wake sometimes drops in unexpected ways to make sure we aren't slacking off you know." The man said as he waved his Poliwhirl to come back over, which promptly did before waving bye to Wartortle. If Ryan wanted to incognito interrogate the Fisherman a little he might want to take this opportunity in private before it went away.

Ryan takes a deep breath. "Kyle, Can I ask you a question? What do you think of our other Gym Trainers? Anyone seem a bit odd or nervous when around the others?" He asks, lowering his voice so only he and Kyle can hear. He had to start fishing out information, so to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:28 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan takes a deep breath. "Kyle, Can I ask you a question? What do you think of our other Gym Trainers? Anyone seem a bit odd or nervous when around the others?" He asks, lowering his voice so only he and Kyle can hear. He had to start fishing out information, so to say.

"Hm? Nervous?" Kyle responded, slightly confused at to why Ryan was whispering now. "Well uh, Damien is kind of standoffish I guess. He seems to spend a lot of time by himself, doesn't come out to train often. Crasher Wake has gotten onto him a few times, nothing bad mind you. Doesn't seem to bother Damien too much though." The Fisherman shrugged.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:03 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Hm? Nervous?" Kyle responded, slightly confused at to why Ryan was whispering now. "Well uh, Damien is kind of standoffish I guess. He seems to spend a lot of time by himself, doesn't come out to train often. Crasher Wake has gotten onto him a few times, nothing bad mind you. Doesn't seem to bother Damien too much though." The Fisherman shrugged.

Ryan nods. That seemed more personality than anything. But, he would keep it in mind. "Anyone you think I should maybe steer clear of? a bad egg amongst the bunch?" the channeler presses on. He didn't want to tip his hand, but he needed something at this point. He was walking a thin line and he knew it.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff