Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:01 pm
User Image
Chloe
"Always find what makes you, you."

[Castle Shella, Hallway to bathroom]
Chloe followed Malrick to where the maid is.
Malrick, sounds good. Chloe followed the maid to the bathroom.
So, its nice to you meet you. I'm Chloe, what's your name? Chloe said to the maid asking her name as she followed her to the bathroom. Then Chloe sang in a sweet note, even though Chloe looked around the bathroom then saw the maid close the door after the maid entered. What is this for? Chloe said as she looked at the bathtub, she doesn't know why she would need a bath even though Chloe lived in the water and even so, besides the sundress, Chloe was still in her naked seashell bra.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid
"Oh, know, I can't very well leave things so unkept."

[Castle, Shella]
The maid bowed her head before leading Chloe off. The young girl eyed the strange woman as she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Chloe, I'm Beatrice." She smiled to the blonde one. She lead the mermaid into the bathroom, and closed the door for them, turning back to find Chloe questioning the purpose of the bathtub. "It's for bathing, of course. We must make sure you are perfectly clean. Can't have you going to a Party with sandy feet, salty hair, and such plain clothing." She told Chloe, as she walked past, beginning to fill the tub.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Castle Shella, bathroom]
Chloe was helped out of the sundress and seashell bra, leaving Chloe naked.
I never had a bath before. Is this also because I'm human now? Chloe said to Bea, as Chloe blushed in her nudity.
What's that you're adding? Chloe said to Bea, asking about the bubble bath mix is for. Chloe saw the hamper with her seashell bra and the sundress that Malrick got for her. So... what's this for? Chloe asked Bea about what the hamper is for. Since the first order of business was to clean Chloe up and get her washed.

So, Bea. How come I'm blushing like this? Is it okay with you if I call you Bea? Chloe asked as was not used to being seen without her seashell bra. While looking in the bathroom mirror, Chloe blushed a bit, it was strange for her to see herself naked inside a bathroom of a human castle in front of a maid who's about to clean her.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 pm
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid
"Oh, know, I can't very well leave things so unkept."

[Castle, Shella]
Beatrice took her clothing. folding it and setting it aside in the hamper. She Then moved to the tub, pouring some soap in to produced a rising set of suds. "This is to help to clean you miss Chloe. You sure do have a lot of questions Miss." She said, looking away. "Bea is fine, Miss Chloe. Now come on, it's time to get you washed." She urged the strange woman, avoiding staring at her.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:25 pm
User Image
Chloe

Chloe nodded as she stepped into the bath and sat down. Since Chloe's human now, she can't breathe underwater.
This feels warm. Chloe said as she felt the bath water.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:37 pm
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid
"Oh, no, I can't very well leave things so unkept."

[Castle, Shella]
Beatrice smiled. "Good, I made sure it was nice and comfortable for you. Not then, let's get this hair of yours into some descent shape." She poured some shampoo into Chloe's hair and began to massage the suds in. When finished, she poured some water over her, letting it rinse out.

She then grabbed a wash rag, soaking it and covering it in soap, too!. She would start washing her back. "You have so much salt and sand on you, so filthy!" She exclaimed.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image
Chloe

Chloe closed her eyes as Bea washed her hair, then let Bea wash her body.
Bea, that's because I lived in the water. Chloe said to Bea. How come this bath is so... foamy? Chloe said to Bea as this was Chloe's first bubble bath

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:31 pm
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Beatrice continued to wash her diligently. "Lived in the water, swimming too much can dry your skin out." She told the girl. "It's soap, it creates bubbles in the water." Bea tells the mermaid. Covering her upper body in soap, Bea than moves to lift Chloe's leg, starting to wash it.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:26 am
User Image
Chloe

Chloe nodded as she lifted up her legs and feet so they can be washed next.
The reason why I lived in the water is because I was a mermaid. Bea, so that's also because I'm human now? Chloe said to Bea, then giggles as Chloe sees her legs and feet as she giggles. Do you think my human legs and feet are cute? Then Chloe's legs and feet were being washed, Chloe laughed and giggled, she had no idea that human legs and feet were so ticklish.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:41 am
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
"A Mermaid!" Beatrice cried out, looking to her with surprise. She glanced to the hamper with strange clothing. The sea shell bra seemed to make more sense now. She turned back to her legs nodding as she washed them. "Uh...yes, they are nice." She said somewhat nervously.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 am
User Image
Chloe

You're making me laugh as you're tickling my feet! How is this possible? Chloe said to Bea, as Chloe laughed and giggled while her legs and feet are being washed.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:02 am
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Beatrice laughed lightly in turn. "That's just how it is." She told Chloe, before rinsing her legs now. Standing up, she moved to grab Chloe a towel. "Chloe, you should be all clean, now."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:17 am
User Image
Chloe

In her tub filled with bubbles, Chloe played with them, overcome by fascination & laughed as she giggled. After warm water was poured over Chloe's head, the bathtub was drained, leaving Chloe naked. Chloe got out of the bath. Thank you, Bea. How come I feel cold all a sudden? Chloe said to Bea, as she shivered while Chloe was naked.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:21 am
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea shook her head. "you've been in water your whole life, yet don't know why you are feeling cold?" She asked curiously, before wrapping her in a towel. "This should help dry you off and warm you up."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:55 am
User Image
Chloe

Thanks. What's this? Chloe said to Bea after being dried up and her nudity was covered by a towel as Chloe doesn't know what a towel is. But what will I wear? All I have is my seashell bra when I was a mermaid. Chloe asked as she blushed in her naked towel. This all felt strange being naked and dripping wet after Chloe's first bath as a human girl.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out