Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Questions and Input Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:03 am
I have few questions pertaining to implants.

First, Dual ancestry specifically says that you cannot get an implant even through genetic palette. However it says nothing of the free Implant you can gain from that one nin-Jutsu disciple, which defines itself as a free implant that “does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system.” So with DA, do you have still get the free implant from Elemental mastery of you’ve got both classes/disciplines?

Secondly(maybe also a thirdly after.)

What aspects of a bloodline do you get(speaking non-doujutsu here.) Is it only the techniques and singular PA you gain access to.... or do you in the example of Oni clan or speed one, who certain techniques require chakra of their unique additional pools. Do you gain a pool or no...? In other words do you gain the traits or no, or do you gain the traits in certain cases (like Jiongu mentions getting its traits and other than it I think Dou-Jutsu are the only ones not counting “squid” or “shark” traits.

Then for things like wood or magnetic bloodline...bloodline abilities, they gain these abilities that are define as “Not PAs and the user gains them if they meet the requirements.” Where one requirement is being a user of the bloodline element(which the impact does grant you, albeit at a lower maximum rank), then the other requirement is being of a specific class (like gaining additional puppet points through Mokuton or stringless puppeteering with magnet release). Clan Sage modes and contracts I’ll include on my question.

In short Does having an implant grant you any of traits or abilities these or does an implant just allow you to cast up to S-rank and lower techniques and a single PA from that bloodline? I get the feeling it’s the latter but I need to clarify.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:41 am
Prince_yureil
I have few questions pertaining to implants.

First, Dual ancestry specifically says that you cannot get an implant even through genetic palette. However it says nothing of the free Implant you can gain from that one nin-Jutsu disciple, which defines itself as a free implant that “does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system.” So with DA, do you have still get the free implant from Elemental mastery of you’ve got both classes/disciplines?

Secondly(maybe also a thirdly after.)

What aspects of a bloodline do you get(speaking non-doujutsu here.) Is it only the techniques and singular PA you gain access to.... or do you in the example of Oni clan or speed one, who certain techniques require chakra of their unique additional pools. Do you gain a pool or no...? In other words do you gain the traits or no, or do you gain the traits in certain cases (like Jiongu mentions getting its traits and other than it I think Dou-Jutsu are the only ones not counting “squid” or “shark” traits.

Then for things like wood or magnetic bloodline...bloodline abilities, they gain these abilities that are define as “Not PAs and the user gains them if they meet the requirements.” Where one requirement is being a user of the bloodline element(which the impact does grant you, albeit at a lower maximum rank), then the other requirement is being of a specific class (like gaining additional puppet points through Mokuton or stringless puppeteering with magnet release). Clan Sage modes and contracts I’ll include on my question.

In short Does having an implant grant you any of traits or abilities these or does an implant just allow you to cast up to S-rank and lower techniques and a single PA from that bloodline? I get the feeling it’s the latter but I need to clarify.

Dual Ancestry and Elemental Mastery are not compatible disciplines. You cannot take them both.

When you get any implant you get all techniques up to S and 1 PA.

You get all inherent traits of the bloodline in the implant. Those are not limited.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:06 pm
Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used.

Rawr please explain this, it sounds like a “when you hit em absorb chakra abilities.” But then goes on to say “absorbs chakra equal to defence used” so this only triggers if the attempt to defend themselves and if they use a simple technique or don’t block then ya absorb none?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:46 pm
Input: I agree with the changes of ninjutsu class being the only one to be able to do tier 4 customs but what about the bloodline class? Especially if it's the same element as the bloodline?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:52 pm
Jenni Deer
Input: I agree with the changes of ninjutsu class being the only one to be able to do tier 4 customs but what about the bloodline class? Especially if it's the same element as the bloodline?

So if you have hyouton then you can definitely get to the fourth tier in frostbite in customs for instance, even if you are not bloodline class. If you make a custom Seinaru Enjo technique for example then you should be able to get to fourth tier as long as the technique is related to your bloodline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:19 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Jenni Deer

So if you have hyouton then you can definitely get to the fourth tier in frostbite in customs for instance, even if you are not bloodline class. If you make a custom Seinaru Enjo technique for example then you should be able to get to fourth tier as long as the technique is related to your bloodline.

Perfecto

Thank you Ozy!

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:09 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Been working on a Santoryu style for the guild. When the rough draft is done do you want me to send you the abilities separated by stages? Or an entire coded thread for the layout and everything?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:10 pm
The Firefly in the Meadow
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Been working on a Santoryu style for the guild. When the rough draft is done do you want me to send you the abilities separated by stages? Or an entire coded thread for the layout and everything?

Do you have the style format you need? I can PM it to you.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:12 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
The Firefly in the Meadow
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Do you have the style format you need? I can PM it to you.

I only have the old one you gave me back in like 18'. If you wouldn't mind I would pretty the rough draft up and everything with the format.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:02 pm
So, I wanna make a new breed of insects for Aburame, does that consider as custom jutsu?  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:13 pm
Jenni Deer
So, I wanna make a new breed of insects for Aburame, does that consider as custom jutsu?

Yep, submit in custom tech thread!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:48 pm
I might want to suggest a teeny tiny rework of residency extensions as a few of them I think don’t actually do anything to what I can gather? Personal forge and stuff reduce post length to complete crafting missions…. Which only require one post. And I doubt it’s a discount towards mastery? Unless it is  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:51 am
Question or Issue: I know for the endgame I may choose to have a third class for 20k passive xp. However how do I properly apply for this?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:10 am
Ephemeral Ozymandias
A Lazy Polar Bear
Question or Issue: I know for the endgame I may choose to have a third class for 20k passive xp. However how do I properly apply for this?

If you have enough XP to get the third class then you just purchase it and edit it into your profile on your own.

Thank you for your time.  

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:12 am
A Lazy Polar Bear

If you have enough XP to get the third class then you just purchase it and edit it into your profile on your own.  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff