Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[06.26.3576 HRW] Bowl & Infirmary: CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:56 pm
Y’qua & Green Heimdath - Harbingers (First Wave)
HARBINGERS
Y’qua of Green Heimdath
HP: 20/20
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 8
Flame Length: 6
General Stamina: 6
General Agility: 7
Between Accuracy: 8
Pain Resilience: 6
Instinct: 6
Luck: 6

The playful pout makes Y’qua chuckle, pressing a kiss to the edge of their lips. “Many hours in a night, love.” Much could be said for the confidence of love; and between dragon and partner and partner’s dragon? Y’qua felt more whole and complete than he had in turns.

“I’ll always return to you.” The seriousness also settled over Y’qua’s face, as Heimdath’s gentle nudge came over how it was rapidly approaching time. “I’ll stay safe for you, but you have to keep your side of the bargain, too.” Not that there was much doubt, Ngawanth was a phenomenal green. Y’qua clutched on tight to his mate, burrowing into their collar to savor every heartbeat of connection that he could.

Belovedmine, time calls. Heimdath was suddenly close, butting her head affectionately beneath Ngawanth and sending the small sparks of affection and warmth to her sister. Stay safe, when you go up. We’ll be on our ledge soon.

Y’qua parted with V’gar slowly, wanting to never quite leave -- but he had to. “See you soon, love.” He’s quick to mount Heimdath, moving back into placement with their wing -- before rising and disappearing between.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:03 pm
W'ill of Brown Faloth -- Burning Aces

BURNING ACES WING
W'ill of brown Faloth
Both Waves
HP: 34
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy:+2
Flame Length: +3
General Stamina: +4
General Agility: +2
Between Accuracy: +2
Pain Resilience: +4
Instinct: +2
Luck: +2

Scrambling into formation for Wingleader Z'tir's pre-Threadfall inspection just in the nick of time, W'ill stood at attention, as did his beloved brown Faloth, and he prayed that everything would be in order. The young dragonman had made sure that his fighting straps were snugly fastened and in immaculate condition, that his flight leathers were clean and in excellent shape and his cords were correctly braided and fastened on the correct shoulder. This was their first real Threadfall, after all -- the Blooding didn't count, even though they were very nearly killed. Both W'ill and Faloth already bore the scars of that: W'ill's back was a morass of Threadscore, and Faloth still suffered a small amount of stiffness in one wing that affected his agility a little. But it was nothing the pair couldn't work around.

W'ill stared straight ahead and didn't blink as Z'tir looked him over then moved on to the next fighting pair. The relief he felt was palpable, but he dared not make a sound until the wing was dismissed; he allowed his shoulders to relax and he turned to pat Faloth on the leg and check his straps one more time. "What d'you think, Faloth? Think we passed?"

He would have certainly said something. We are as ready as we can be, W'illMine! The brown snuffled his nose into W'ill's chest. We will come through this better than before! I know we will!

"That's my boy," W'ill smiled. He believed it, too.

When the order finally came for Burning Aces to mount up and take off, W'ill got a leg up and strapped himself aboard Faloth, patting the brown on the shoulder. "You ready?" The brown trumpeted in response, and W'ill grinned. "Let's go!"

And they leapt into the air, Faloth's wings pumping, and went between to join the fight.  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 pm
Jynnat and Blue Begath - First wave/ Burning Aces Wing

Jynnat and Begath were raring to go. She gave a jaunty salute to wingleader Z'tir as he came by to do his inspection. Begath being his usually ham, preened and posed for the rider. He was the best blue in the wing! It didn't take long before the order to mount up and was given. Jynnat scrambled up and tucked herself in. With the command given, the blue pair lined up in formation.

M'ton and Green Zygmuth - Second Wave/ Burning Aces Wing

M'ton gave an awkward shrug as Z'tir stopped by for his inspection, only to have his dragon missing. I don't think he appreciated that Zygmuth. I hope what your doing was worth it.

Zygmuth sent her rider a distracted wave of affection for her goal was finally in sight. I am! Well I almost am, she laughed as she lacked her riding straps. The green came up beside her tiny bronze and rubbed herself all over him. There! You are now officially covered in luck! If R'iz was still within reach, he'd also get a gentle boop with her snoot. Can't leave the rider out right?

I wish I was flying first, so I could fly with you sooner, but then I wouldn't have had time for this. Zygmuth hummed happily and twined her neck with his for a brief moment. You both will do wonderfully! Zygmuth! My rider is calling! I have to go Bossuth. I'll see you soon! The green scampered back through the crowd toward her rider and waiting riding straps.

Hattaki
For Bossuth!

Ly'bur and Brown Hinburath - Burning Aces Wing

The pair watched stoically as some slackers were dully noted. They tossed back and forth ideas on what the repercussions would be for each particular pair. Ly'bur swung up and strapped himself in with quick efficiency. Hinburath calmly took them up and into their place in the wing.

Banashe and Brown Severith - Burning Aces Wing

Banashe watched Z'tir closely as he inspected Severith, almost daring him to find something amiss with her perfect brown. Some others however were not so lucky. We will do our best. Of course. That was a given. Banashe swung up and set her straps. The command came and the pair settled into place among their wingmates.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:54 pm
R'iz & Bossuth ~ Harbingers

If you could I know you'd be up there even longer than anyone else, fight thread to the last strand. Bossuth was almost grinning thinking about her fighting stamina, but he knew full well she couldn't be. If he'd been a braver bronze, a better bronze, he might have stated he'd fight for her. Really, he would fight that long he really would fight until he couldn't anymore, but it was because the bronze had no choice, not because he really wanted to. Still, Yulaniath's calm affected him as well and despite himself he was trying to keep that same mellow in all his interactions.

To Yulan he expressed his love even after he ran out of words, to Nanuth it was just a warm feeling that might have resembled a bump of the head against his. But for Zygmuth who appeared at his side, Bossuth twined his neck with hers and rested quietly and happily. Not near as wonderfully as you, be safe love.

Not for the first time the bronze wished he was better with some things, especially when it came to accepting his own self, but he would fight the best he could as his own self conscious self. It was his anxious rider he always worried more about but it seemed that R'iz was doing just fine.

Thank you Mharlith, I believe we'll be okay at the end of it this time. We have to be. I'll do everything I can to keep us both safe so we can relax later. He intended to keep that promise as best he could.

With his heart still hammering in his chest, R'iz wanted to say so much to Shar, express how she was one of the things that kept him strong enough to fly again, her own just badassery. But it felt like it would be a distraction and he was saved by the call that went up for the first wave to take their positions. His eyes seemed to be sad as he looked at her but a crooked smile crossed his scarred face.

"I'll be fine as long as you are and you're too badass to get taken down by thread." Before she could object he hugged her for what was really only a second but felt much longer and then released her. "We'll see you both up there, don't punch anyone for being slow while we're gone." R'iz winked and clambered up Bossuth's side before his best friend could punch him for that hug and the two leapt into the air to join their wing Between. To threadfall.

SilverLutz

magnadearel

Sinders Path

Dea and #Teddy#

---

V'gar & Ngawanth ~ Trespassers

"There's never enough time, never enough." V'gar always had issues with time, it was one of the many things that eluded them, at least in the way that it passed for others. So it made it hard when those around them would express that time was enough when they never believed so. However, even if they could understand time fluidly, Y'qua deserved much more of what they had to give. "No matter what happens I'll always come back for you."

A rumble escaped from Ngawanth as Heimdath bumped her gently and the green swept a tail around her rider gently as Y'qua stepped away. Burn Thread from the sky for us until then.

Despite themself, V'gar lifted a hand as Y'qua and Heimdath rose, closing it just as they popped Between. As if they could hold on and keep them with them, safe and unharmed.

Prism Shine

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:23 pm
Burning Aces Wing
Jynnat of Blue Begath - First Wave
HP: 13 +5= 18/28
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: +7
Flame Length: +6
General Stamina: +6
General Agility: +8
Between Accuracy: +6
Pain Resilience: +6
Instinct: +7
Luck: +7

It was going to be a brutal Fall, Jynnat realized grimly as her blue glided down towards the weyrbowl and relief whimpering. As soon as he landed, she slid from his shoulder and called for the nearest healer. Jynnat held his head as they began working. Both wings and tail already were scored and the fight had barely begun. She winced as the healer shook their head after looking over the first wing.

Round 1: Hour 1 Rolls
1. 2: A clump of Thread falls right before you! Unfortunately, the wind pushes you and the Thread away from one another. With determination, you fight the wind, trying valiantly to get to the great enemy! You hop Between, hoping to get closer, and flame the Threads that threaten to fall through! Roll a D4 to see if you successfully Between!

1. Failure! You Between right INTO the clump! Too close, too close!! Ouch! Damage is Moderate! -5 HP
2. Success! You appear close to your target and are able to flame it down successfully! [+1 Between Accuracy]
3. Light Scoring! You get too close to Thread and some of it winds up tangling up with you. Ouch! Quick, Between again! Minor Damage -3 HP
4. Failure! You overshoot, and miss your target completely. Instead, it falls on one of your fellow wingmates, and they scream in pain as they disappear to the sanctuary of Between. [Take 3 turns of Guilt! Any Damage rolled takes an additional -5 HP. Any successful bonuses or saves by other players don't affect your character. You just don't deserve it.]
2. 2: A clump of Thread falls right before you! Unfortunately, the wind pushes you and the Thread away from one another. With determination, you fight the wind, trying valiantly to get to the great enemy! You hop Between, hoping to get closer, and flame the Threads that threaten to fall through! Roll a D4 to see if you successfully Between!

1. Failure! You Between right INTO the clump! Too close, too close!! Ouch! Damage is Moderate! -5 HP
2. Success! You appear close to your target and are able to flame it down successfully! [+1 Between Accuracy]
3. Light Scoring! You get too close to Thread and some of it winds up tangling up with you. Ouch! Quick, Between again! Minor Damage -3 HP
4. Failure! You overshoot, and miss your target completely. Instead, it falls on one of your fellow wingmates, and they scream in pain as they disappear to the sanctuary of Between. [Take 3 turns of Guilt! Any Damage rolled takes an additional -5 HP. Any successful bonuses or saves by other players don't affect your character. You just don't deserve it.]
3.. 2: A clump of Thread falls right before you! Unfortunately, the wind pushes you and the Thread away from one another. With determination, you fight the wind, trying valiantly to get to the great enemy! You hop Between, hoping to get closer, and flame the Threads that threaten to fall through! Roll a D4 to see if you successfully Between!

4. 2-35.The healer looks at your wound and gives a shake of their head. The prognosis doesn't look good, but they're determined to patch you up as best they can! Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!

magnadearel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Burning Aces Wing
Jynnat of Blue Begath - First Wave
HP: 23/28
Status Effect:
XP:
General Agility: +8
Luck: +7

Is it bad Mine? Hush and let the healers work. Another head shake came with the other wing. It wasn't like they had been trying to fly into the stuff!

Round 1: Hour 1 Rolls
1. 2: A clump of Thread falls right before you! Unfortunately, the wind pushes you and the Thread away from one another. With determination, you fight the wind, trying valiantly to get to the great enemy! You hop Between, hoping to get closer, and flame the Threads that threaten to fall through! Roll a D4 to see if you successfully Between!

2. 2: A clump of Thread falls right before you! Unfortunately, the wind pushes you and the Thread away from one another. With determination, you fight the wind, trying valiantly to get to the great enemy! You hop Between, hoping to get closer, and flame the Threads that threaten to fall through! Roll a D4 to see if you successfully Between!

3.. 2: A clump of Thread falls right before you! Unfortunately, the wind pushes you and the Thread away from one another. With determination, you fight the wind, trying valiantly to get to the great enemy! You hop Between, hoping to get closer, and flame the Threads that threaten to fall through! Roll a D4 to see if you successfully Between!

4. 2-35.The healer looks at your wound and gives a shake of their head. The prognosis doesn't look good, but they're determined to patch you up as best they can! Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!
5. 2-35.The healer looks at your wound and gives a shake of their head. The prognosis doesn't look good, but they're determined to patch you up as best they can! Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!

magnadearel

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:27 pm
M'aze and bronze Zeath
Both Waves - Hour 1 Round 1
HP: 37
Roll 3/5
Target Accuracy: 10
Flame Length: 9
General Stamina: 9
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 9
Pain Resilience: 9
Instinct: 8
Luck: 8 +1

2-35.The healer looks at your wound and gives a shake of their head. The prognosis doesn't look good, but they're determined to patch you up as best they can! Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!

As soon as M'aze and Zeath appeared a little hoard of healers swarmed around them. M'aze slid off Zeath's back so he could feel more free to move and writhe as he saw fit, staying close to his leg as the healers worked their magic. There was no damage to his eyes at least which had been Ma'ze's concern but it was a clearly painful wound.

"That'll make a nice scar for you, my dear," he said as the healers scampered away, telling them to wait a bit before heading back. Zeath gave a little huff and rolled his shoulders, eager to get back into the fight. He didn't like being taken down so soon but that had been a precious spot to catch Thread.

M'aze made sure the ichor had stopped and the pain had subsided before climbing back on, the pair winging their way back into the sky and returning to the fight.

(Returning because they're at full HP)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:53 am
Yulan tilted her head and returned the sentiment as Nanuth reached out to her. It was a shame he, Bossuth, and herself had been split up among the wings, though she knew it was done for good reason. To have all of a clutch in one wing could spell disaster as well as distraction, so to place a few here and there was much more ideal.

The call to leave was given and her gave a bugle of encouragement to those departing, reaching out to Bossuth and Nanuth once more.

Fly well, my dear brothers! Save some Thread for me and stay safe!

The call for the first wave to mount up came and Shar felt that tingling in her toes and fingers that always seemed to come when it was time. It was excitement and nerves and impatience, but she always tampered it and held on until it was her turn to take to the skies. While she wouldn't call those with chromatics and browns lucky, she did wish she and Yulan could fly as long as they did. Still, they had their place and it was an important one, for those larger dragons couldn't maneuver as well as her green could. Everyone had a role and Shar was going to ensure she and Yulan were the best green and green rider there was.

She scoffed softly at R'iz's declaration - his being all right had no bearing on her being all right, they were in different wings - but before she could say anything strong arms wrapped around her, embracing her tightly for a moment before letting go. She froze up as R'iz scampered off, her brain short circuiting as it always did whenever he pulled something like that, and by the time she could function again he was gone.

"Wherrybrain," she muttered, her cheeks flushed as she marched over to Yulan. Thankfully she had a few hours to cool off from that before it was her turn to take to the skies, but she'd hold onto the punch that was coming his way for when they were both safely back on the ground.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Samuel Carlin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:39 am
Faranth's Furies (Queen's Wing)
Niobet of gold Aedeth
HP: 45/45
Status Effect: N/A
XP: (+6 to all base stats, +5 to distribute)
General Stamina: +7
General Agility: +6
Between Accuracy: +7
Instinct: +8
Luck: +6

Rolls:
1. +1 agility / +1 Target Accuracy
2. -15 HP / Painful for next 3 turns / double damage if prompts call for damage
3. Negated.by Painful
4. Damage save for anyone who might need it. Used by Marti and Ana
5. Healer roll: +28 HP (full health restored), status effect removed!

Quote:

36-50. The healers patch you and/or your dragon back with relative ease. They lather you in redwort, and actually make quick work of the wounds on hand. You May Return to Your Wing! If White return with +8 HP! If Green return with +12 HP total! If Blue return with +15 HP total! If Brown return with +18 HP total! If bronze return with +24 HP total! If Gold return with +28 HP total! Status Effect Removed!

They were a stubborn pair. If anyone at High Reaches doubted that, they would have to rethink their opinions after today..

When Aedeth appeared over the bowl and swooped down for an inelegant landing. there was no telling whether she'd return to the skies. No telling, that was, unless one took in the determination in Niobet's eyes, despite the grey-tinge of pain to her lips or the way she held herself with an fingers stuck in the straps of her riding gear and the dragon hide beneath her scored leg just as burned and torn as her own.

She was insistent, though, and Aedeth -- Aedeth yielded to her rider's will once the pain had been muted by the deft ministrations of healer hands.

Still: "We're going back," Niobet insisted, dark eyes flashing with her own sort of fire. "Yes," she repeated when she saw a pair of healers trade a doubtful look. "We are not leaving the rest of them up there alone, so stitch it or soak it or tape it so it holds, but Aedeth and I are going back."  
Prism Shine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:10 am
BURNING ACES
I’lin of Bronze Pellereth
HP: 28/35
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 2
Flame Length: 2
General Stamina: 4
General Agility: 2
Between Accuracy: 2
Pain Resilience: 5
Instinct: 2
Luck: 2
Rolls
1. -12 HP
2. +5 HP, Return Denied

Quote:
76-89. Free space! Write whatever sort of healer's response you'd like, but know that ultimately, you're still not going anywhere. Not yet. Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!

Pellereth’s small form burst overtop the Weyrbowl, and though I’lin was about dizzy with pain and frantically scrabbling at his leathers to release, he braced for his dragon’s rushed, heavy landing. He’s barely able to see the ash grey and stark white of Pellereth’s gaze as he finally slides down into waiting healers’ grasp. He’s barely able to see, eyes scrunched closed in aching, bone-deep pain, the white-hot fury and panic and uncertainty gushing through their bond -- and I’lin chose to grasp onto it tight. He wasn’t going anywhere, and he certainly wasn’t ready for Pellereth to go anywhere without him. He’s only aware he’s at the pools when his body hits the water. The cold rush of water has him gasping and coughing, but it’s a balm like the cold of between -- knowing that the water would do if the two trips hadn’t killed it yet.

He can see Pellereth as he’s hauled out of the dunk tank, his eyes a bright yellow and white as the young bronze shifts and claws slightly at the stone beneath him, even as a healer is cleaning the large score across his shoulder and leg.

’Calm down, Pell. Easy now -- I’m in good hands.’

I -- I know that. Uncertainty wasn’t a good tone on him, but the dragon huffed as he finally stood still to be patched and plastered up. The numbweed was at least helping his own pain. I thought that I… I thought you were….

I’lin physically chuckled, which drew out into a cough and a grimace (as well as some odd looks from the healers that were doing their best to peel back his leathers to patch his side and leg up. ’Like I said, buddy -- I’m safe, ain’t goin anywhere. Except back up as soon as they let me.’  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:27 am
BURNING ACES
HP: 33/35
Status Effect:
XP:
Rolls
1. -12 HP
2. +5 HP, Return Denied
3. +5 HP, Return Denied

Quote:
2-35.The healer looks at your wound and gives a shake of their head. The prognosis doesn't look good, but they're determined to patch you up as best they can! Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!

He hears the healer grimace verbally as there’s gentle prodding at his scoring, and it’s probably not the time to hear it, but I’lin can only keep his head turned. His gaze firmly fixed on Pellereth as the flightiness drained from his dragon. It’s only when he feels the tension drain out of the bronze that he realized just how.. close he might have been to spooking his dragon. How he could have actually died had they tarried any bit longer. The thought is chilling.

You aren’t allowed to leave me. A petulant order, but one that has I’lin nodding slowly. He’s being patched up, but they would be leaving soon.

’Deal, but you have to do the same.’

Deal.’  
Prism Shine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:37 am
BURNING ACES
HP: 35/35
Status Effect:
XP:
Rolls
1. -12 HP
2. +5 HP, Return Denied
3. +5 HP, Return Denied
4. +35, Return Granted

Quote:
90-99. You're in luck! The wound isn't as bad as first feared. They're able to see to you almost immediately, and are able to quickly get you patched up and on your way. The Weyrhealers are effective and quite efficient! You May Return to Your Wing! +35 HP for Bronze! Status Effect Removed!

Though initially slow to get up, I’lin takes a testing step or two on his leg -- but between the bandaging and the numbweed, he can’t feel any pain. Shards, he isn’t even limping. With a grin, and a mental note to perhaps sort this out.. later, he bounded the last few steps to Pellereth’s side.

He’s able to quickly scramble into his straps, mindful of the patch job on Pellereth’s scoring, and with a mighty leap they were mid-air -- and gone to the cold of between back to the front of fall.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Sweet Symmetry rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:17 am
BURNING ACES
Argathi of Brown Genkuroth
HP: 26/38
Status Effect: Not cleared for return.
XP:
Target Accuracy: 7
Between Accuracy: 6
Pain Resilience: 7
Instinct: 7
Luck: 7

Hour 1; Round 5 (day 1):
Quote:

HP: 26/38
Status Effect: Not cleared for return.

XP:
Round 1: -3 HP
Round 2: Painful; -8 HP
Round 3: Nullify effect and damage from one wingmate's most recent roll.
Round 4: -6 HP
Round 5: +5 HP

Target Accuracy: 7
Pain Resilience: 7
Luck: 7

An older healer approached as Argathi righted herself on Genkuroth's forepaw. A nervous looking assistant followed him. "Your leg..." the older man began, and Argathi snapped back, "I'm fine." His eyes were like steel, but it met a fierce resolve in the old woman. "You are not. Sit."

She wavered a moment, torn between stupid stubbornness and a desire to be healed as quickly as possible, and decided the latter won. She sat, extending her leg as he pulled numbweed and redwort from handy vials in pouches. The assistant was studying Genkuroth's shoulder in the meantime, seemingly much happier around dragons than people (or at least Argathi, whose reputation for meanness somewhat preceded her).

"Make sure the big lump is okay as a priority." The woman hissed as the sting of the salve sunk in. She could go without a leg as long as her dragon was fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:15 am
Ichta and Aurinkoth - First Wave

Ichta allowed the kiss to linger a second longer, leaning pathetically into G'ran's chest. "I'll just carry it around all the time so you never know when I'll strike," Ichta dared joke back, hoping it would keep the mood at least relatively light. At least for another moment.

Placing a hand over the one he stroked over her hair, she leaned her head into his hand with a small sigh. "Of course. I'll be waiting," she promised, as though she had any choice in the matter. "Z'tir called for inspection, so....I'll see you when we both land again." She wanted to linger for a while longer in his arms where everything was safe and right and perfect.

But it was with great pain she pulled away from him to return to Aurinkoth instead - hopefully in time.

Tsunake

BURNING ACES WING
Ichta of Blue Aurinkoth
HP: 26/26
Status Effect: --
XP:
Target Accuracy: +6
Flame Length: +8
General Agility: +12
Pain Resilience: +7
Luck: +8

------

Gloryah and Zeith - Second Wave

Gloryah wrapped her arms tightly around her daughter, leaning her cheek against the top of the girl's head and taking a moment to stroke her hair. Perhaps it would be longer than appropriate and it would only make taking to the skies harder, but.....Gloryah had more time before she had to go up. She'd check her gear again, she'd fuss.

Second wave gave her a little extra time to make sure all was well.

Of course we will be. Zeith agreed with great vigor, waiting out her inspection with a snort of impatience before the green was off to try and find her favorite flipping-bronze to maybe have a moment to lay on top of....

Which, on that note... "Let's go see your father before he has to go up, alright?"
Tsunake
Assume this handwaved off to the side lmao

BURNING ACES WING
Gloryah of Green Zeith
HP: 22/22
Status Effect: If applicable.
XP: (+6 to all, +5 to distribute as desired)
General Agility: +7
Pain Resilience: +8
Luck: +6

----

N'ori and Meigth - Both Waves

"Busy doing the right thing to be busy with," N'ori ruffled his son's hair before resting one arm over his shoulders. There would be plenty of time to ponder it later, together.

Meigth snorted at Dehka's suggestion that he'd make appeasement for his rider. It should hopefully not come to that. But it was time to go up, soon, and everything could go either way.

Tsunake
Plz assume N'ori went to go see Nassiva sob

BURNING ACES WING
N'ori of Bronze Meigth
HP: 42/42
XP: +6 to all base, +5 to distribute how I see fit
Target Accuracy: 6
General Stamina: 8
General Agility: 6
Pain Resilience: 8
Luck: 6

----

Lutea and Gelith - Second Wave

Gelith thrummed with delight at Lutea's side at Dobrokhoth's sweet words. When he was finally dismissed to come to her, she moved quickly, reaching out to offer him a nuzzle before contently tucking herself beneath a wing. I may not be so quick to want to jump out from somewhere so comfortable! she hummed, clearly pleased to have her moment with him, no matter how short it would be for now.

They'd both take to the skies soon, so she'd soak up the comfort of being cuddled up for now.

Meepfur

HARBINGERS WING
Lutea of Green Gelith
HP: 21/21
Status Effect: --
XP: (+6 to all base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
General Agility: +7

Martirae and Anakumath - Both Waves

"I'd think the boost to his ego would help him remain balanced out later as you get light on the firestone," Marty posed, half smiling at her own witty commentary. She even laughed at Zyamel's own ego poking it's head out to play with her own joke.

"You think I didn't already have you penciled in?" Marty asked with a slight incline of her head and a slightly toothy smile. Not a grin, but a hint of one. "You're certainly not wrong there," though Marty wouldn't concede the feeling of more than just a little fun with someone who really knew how to treat a lady. A fun flirtatious friendship.

But the flirting had to go on pause for now, Marty holding no objections to the kiss and in fact rather enjoying it for the time it lasted. "You better come back in one piece - because I'm holding you to that," she said firmly, punching down the slight pang of emotion that tried to bubble up as she watched Zyamel head off at her Wingleader's beckoning.

Anakumath was content to lean against Elzebuth, cheek to cheek, and idly wrapping the tip of her tail around his, like a pair of kids holding hands behind their backs. They had a little bit of time now, and she'd take as much as she could. You already do, she confirmed, purple eyes squinting shut in pleasure as she returned the nuzzling.

You fly for High Reaches Honor...and for mine. I know you will be the brightest star in the skies.

Uta

Tsunake

FARANTH'S FURIES
Martirae of Gold Anakumath
HP: 42/42
XP: +2 to base, +5 to distribute
Target Accuracy: +3
Flame Length: +2
General Stamina: +4
General Agility: +2
Between Accuracy: +3
Pain Resilience: +2
Instinct: +2
Luck: +3

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:17 am
BURNING ACES WING
Ichta of Blue Aurinkoth
HP: 7/26
Status Effect: Painful status for the next 3 turns. This will negate any XP gained, and cause double damage if the prompt includes damage (or has you roll for damage)
XP:
Flame Length: +8
General Agility: +12
Pain Resilience: +7

1. PAINFUL STATUS + -8 HP
2. PAINFUL STATUS + -8 HP (x2)
3. HEALER'S STATION +5 HP

Quote:
The healer looks at your wound and starts trying to patch you up. They're not being particularly gentle on you, but you can tell they're quite invested in making sure your wound (or your dragons) heals right! Unfortunately, that's going to take some time. Return Request Denied! Regain +5 HP but re-roll from the Healers Grid! You still haven't been given clearance to return!

Ichta held Aurinkoth's head as the healers looked him over, leaning into him for the emotional comfort he provided. This is hardly the worst thing it could have been, he offered brightly, shining his sunshine into their bond. Ichta smiled.

"It isn't. But I still don't like it."  
Threadfall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces