Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:03 pm
SubonicXP
Robin's eyes went wide as he saw the Thunderbolt suddenly divert course, just as his own Dark Pulse was fired off. Long enough to see that things were about to go south for him but not soon enough to do anything about it. The Dark Pulse would connect with Donne and activate Reno's Channeling abilities, transferring that damage into him and thus into the punch the Thievul hybrid took to the chest, the hybrid letting out a shocked and pained gasp.

It wouldn't end there for the Dark type either as a bubble of pink energy formed around him, keeping him in place long enough for a ball of living fluff to come rolling in and deliver a surprisingly nasty kick to his stomach, knocking the hybrid onto his back. He tried to get up but was knocked back down by Crystal's Shadow Ball. At this point just laying on the ground sounded like the best idea.

His Meltan couldn't do a thing to help either, the HIdden Power orbs slamming into it and while it didn't seem to bother it much, somewhat confirming to the Snagems what its type was, it did distract it long enough to take a face full of Confuse Ray, the sentient blob proceeding to stumbling around aimlessly. Robin didn't even try to give it another command, knocking good and well the jig was up.

"Stop...stop using your a-abilities..." Robin pled. He was defeated but still was clearly very concerned about whatever was out there. The Snagems themselves didn't even register on his threat radar in spite of the thrashing they just gave him.

Crystal sighed, pinching her bridge of her nose. You know, you could have just tried to talk to begin with, and we would have been saved this entire scene... I'll stop, just tell me what on this green earth is going on?" Donne would float back over to his trainer, who would pat him on his head. Despite how this played out, and how short that was, he did well. And Crystal honestly appreciated it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:19 pm
Odd would arrive back to the base camp at the ancient tower not long after Terashi arrived, stepping down from his hoverboard and stretching out as he did. "I kind of expected that to take a lot longer but, hey, our teams have been filled out a bit so we're more prepared to deal with opponents now than we were when we left." He admitted to himself. "Plus..." He looked to the Wishing Star they'd managed to recover from the raid den. "We've got another entry into the battle portion of the tournament now."

Looking around and noticing only part of the group they've left behind was present, he'd pause for a moment. "What did we miss? And... where's Lykas?" It was strange to not spot the blue-skinned hybrid right away. He'd been expecting Lykas to be assisting in keeping people from being bored out of their heads when they got back.

Wren hadn't gotten an answer to his query before so he was currently outside the tower, examining an odd-looking tree, trying to determine it's specific genus and whether or not he had encountered it's ilk before.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:18 pm
Jezebel is in the kitchen area of the camp with her Kanto Vuplix Cayenne. "Give me a quick moment honey." Jezebel said as she powders up several different berries.

"Cayenne, could you be a dear and light the fire for me." her vulpix spit out some embers under the large pot; as the flames grew so did the bubbles in the pot. "Alright let's see what we can make with these." She said mixing some of the boiling water with the different powders. While mixing some became pastes, others solidified, some were just watery.

Jezebel quickly rushed to grab more empty bowls, A few hours of mixing, combining; in between of writing down all the progress she's made.

Coming down to the final mixture; she reads through the notes. "Hmmmm, Where did i put that powder?" Looking around the bowls, and tables of messes, she finds a small bowl of bright red powder. "OH! There it is." bringing the bowl to the table, she trips over some bowls that fell on the floor. A large amount of powder lands in the bowl that was previously prepared.

Standing back up, Jezebel looks over to see the bowl bubbling, sparking, steaming, and gaseous. Jezebel quickly grabbed Cayenne and leaped under the table while screaming "GET DOWN!" The sparks quickly lit the gasses and a reaction ensured! From the corner of the camp, an explosion that would compare to self destruct.

Jezebel walks out from the cloud of varies powders coughing; and covered with a red paste like sauce. "Well, it looks like the incendiary properties of Tamato Berry Powder seems to be a tab bit- Volatile." Vulpix in her arms starts to lick up the sauce. "And apparently appetizing." She said with a laugh.

------------------------------

Arkelos staggered behind the other two of his group. "What's wrong with me? Why am i here? what is my purpose- or even role in this tournament?" he said talking to himself. Kicking some rocks with Lucario and his Lilipup, Arkelos' groups takes a breather next to a tree over looking the lake. "It may be time for a short nap." He said under the shade of a tree on the edge of the overlook.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:20 pm
Leon laid Ulla down in a sleeping bag as she was breathing heavily. He was about to grab a pillow to prop her head up a bit but then noticed the Wooloo from earlier was following him. The sheep then started to walk closer to Ulla's head, it spun around once then laid itself down above Ulla as Leon leaned her head against it's soft wool. "So, you're her new teammate?" He asked as Wooloo nodded simply and nudged for him to check her bag. Confused as he checked her bag to see there were seven in total of them. He merely sighed, not understanding why. But, it was his sister.

After a few moments of peace, Leon sighed as he could see his sister wasn't actually pink from a fever. But from dispersing so much Fairy Energy at once. To him, it wasn't too bad, but it did prove a bit of an annoyance as it was giving him a migraine. He then heard Sub's voice, he heard him out. As all he could do was agree.

"L-Leon..." He then turned to the weakened Ulla as he sat next to her. "Hey, try not to push yourself." "How are they? Elio, Lillie, and Auntie?" "They are fine. They are probably just getting something to eat right now." Ulla sighed of relief as she looked up at the ceiling of the tent. "...How many of us did we loose?" "Not sure yet. We didn't count." "...Abyy and Leslie are gone...because I was too careless."

Leon merely listened to his sister vent out, as it seemed to help get rid of some pink tint from her body. "Ulla. Under Sub's orders, you need to stay in camp from here on out." "What?" The child sat up and was shocked. "But Leon, how am I going to advance in the tournament?" "Ulla. What you did out there. You did an amazing job. But it was also reckless. You had no Pokemon to channel with. You were just going off based on raw emotion. You lost control of your channeling. You could've been gone." "If I didn't we would've all been gone." "I mean dead Ulla." Leon snapped as Ulla became startled.

The two sibling stayed quiet as the little girl clenched her fists. "Big brother talk to Sub please. I just need to rest up then I'll be better." She pleaded as her head started to spin once again. She held her head as she needed to catch her breath. "I don't think so. Under Sub's orders. And now for your protection and health, as your big brother. You can not leave this camp. You pose a threat not only to yourself, but to other teams. The other teams will figure out that you burnt out. And will try to get you eliminated. You are in their crosshair." He said as he stood up and started to walk away. "Don't even think about trying to leave Ulla. We will find out." He said as he left Ulla alone to think about her recklessness and to rest up.

Leon then joined up with Sub and Ter. "Well. Ulla is conscious. But she is probably gonna burn out soon and sleep. She wanted me to try and convince you to reconsider her to go out so she could move on." He said to Sub mainly.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:44 pm
I sighed, overhearing the conversation between Sub and Leon. I understood the reasoning behind Sub's orders. He was looking out for Ulla's health. I didn't recognize what the energy was when I started sensing it, but from overhearing Leon, I understood. Ulla was putting out entirely too much energy. If she pushed herself further, it could damage her body in any number of ways. She could even destroy her talent for channeling permanently. I did feel bad for Ulla for having to stay behind, but it truly was for her own good.

With that in mind, I let Indeedee out and approached Ulla. "I know how you feel, wanting to help everyone and protect them. That's a good thing, but Sub has a point. If you damage your body further by pushing it too far, even if you do it to help someone, that damage could stick with you for the rest of your life. You could lose one of your senses, and your sense of sight is already weak. Or you could lose your talent for channelling, or even your life." I put a hand on her shoulder gently, as she was still somewhat out of it. "I'm happy that you want to protect everyone, but we want to protect you, too. That's why I want you to respect Sub's wishes. Keiko will be here with you, so you don't have to be lonely, but I want Indeedee to stay with you as well. I know the camp was attacked today, and two protectors are better than one. She's also good company, so you can rely on her if you feel lonely and Keiko is either busy or otherwise unavailable."

While I waited for a response, i sent my thoughts into the Betyl Stone for Rala to pick up because I wanted her to relay a message for Indeedee, and she was to make sure this message didn't reach anyone else's mind except Reno's because of course he can't mind his own business to save his life. I also want you to watch over Ulla's mental state. If she tries to push herself beyond her limits again, you are to calm her down, distract her, or, as a last resort, put her to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:05 am
DragonFang099

RCCaughtem

"Thank you, Brian. I'm Lillie." The girl responded with a quiet voice as she took the curry. "My name is Elio!" The boy said with a bright smile, beamy like the sun. He took the curry and promptly began to scarf it down without another word. "Oh um...yes, my Clefairy could use some help. She got hurt pretty bad trying to escape those Elgyem." Lillie answered Brian.

"Yeah but it was totally worth it! We made out like bandits with Wishing Pieces thanks to Clefairy!" Elio shouted with a mouthful of food. "Oh and my Torracat might need looked out. Took at least six of them to make him sweat and even more before we were forced to pull back." Elio said with pride as he pulled out a lone Pokeball and released the aforementioned cat. It looked pretty tired as it instantly curled up, a little dirty, but still had the same smug arrogance as any cat.

By then Leslie set her duffle bag down, the sound of rocks clinking together as she did, the Wishing Pieces inside. She took a Pokeball out and released her Clefairy, this one did look pretty battle worn, her little girl just laying straight down.

Auntie Wilokia had received the berries from the younger Alolans given to them from Brian, using them to heal up her own Pokemon, two of the three remaining of her bug trio. She was also more than happy to get some food to regain her strength but at her age she had to take it slow. While she was sitting there eating another Alolan would approach her.

"Hm? Oh, Alola! Didn't expect to see so many Alolans outside of our team." Wilokia greeted Ryan. "You know Hala? He still as plump as ever?" She said with a smirk. "How is the old apala? Still doting over his grandson all the time?" With that last crack she straight up a little bit and gave Ryan the traditional gesture, better late than never. "Now, who might you be, son?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:25 am
Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

"I figured she would, but I'm sorry, I don't think this is one of those moments where I can condone recklessness. She is breaking all the rules of Channeling, rules that are obeyed because of the consequences for not following them. Rule one, never be without your primary partner, the Pokemon who helped awakened your abilities, of which you share an inseverable bond. Without them present to keep the flow of energy between you and your other Pokemon in balance you can end up hurting yourself or your Pokemon." Sub began to explain, as sort of a recap.

"Rule two, never attempt to Channel without your Pokemon. Some powerful Channelers can do it, but it comes with extreme drawbacks, of which Ulla only got a demonstration of. I once heard a story of an Electric Channeler who ended up completely blinding herself and l lost all feeling in her hands while trying to Channel improperly." He said, adding on the anecdote for emphasis.

"Then rule three, the biggest of them all; never Channel with a legendary Pokemon. I know she is trying to purify the Soul Heart and free Magearna, and I am happy to see her taking on such a selfless goal but I feel at the rate she is going she might attempt to connect with Magearna, and that is something that cannot be allowed, ever, not even as a test. The sheer power contained in a legendary Pokemon will overwhelm even the most powerful Channeler and then who knows what would become of them. The few we do know of just died, instantly. But there is a myth of a Channeler who did, and succeeded for a brief period of time, only for the power to consume him completely. The stories say he lived but he was never the same again, nor could he Channel again and the process caused the death of his legend." He carried on.

"So just to spook you both and maybe relay it to Ulla; be careful with your Channeling, do not abuse it. These powers are gifts from your Pokemon companions and their trust in you. Respect them and their trust." Sub said.

-----

As he told his speech to Terashi and Leon a little pink light began to shine from wherever Ulla had kept the Soul Heart, the darkness clouding the inside becoming dimmer, the heart filled with the loving energy she displayed back there, however risky. Sometimes the right thing to do wasn't right for you personally, but right for others. It wouldn't be much longer until Ulla could see Magearna again.

-----

"Now if you'll excuse me I do believe you guys have Ulla under control. Make sure she gets plenty of rest and make plans for her keeps watch over her tomorrow because Leon, you are coming out with us this time. I know you don't like the idea of that, especially right now, but I think in a funny way she might be more relaxed knowing her big brother was taking her place, and perhaps amused that she can use all this to force you to do something." Sub said with a devious grin. "As for Gardy, Ter, nothing happened, she is fine. I just haven't been able to hit up a drone yet and I don't think bringing her out here would be a good idea. Either way, you, Terashi, also need to be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow we're going to go full aggro now that some of you got your Channeling partners back, no more of this aimless wandering around. We're going on the offense." He smiled.

"Now if you're excuse me I think I need to fill Odd in on that happened and se how Ark is going." WIth that he walked off in the direction of a recent explosion he just heard, the smell of Tamato berries lingering in the air and making your eyes water.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:39 am
Ulla flopped back after Leon left and could only sigh and groan. She finally gained the courage that she needed, and now she's back to staying in camp. "I can't let Abby's and Leslie's sacrifice be in vain...but, I also can't be careless about it." She said as she saw something shining in her bag she sat up as Wooloo's curiosity led him to go and grab whatever was shining and give it to his new trainer. It was the bubbled Soul Heart. Ulla didn't understand at first as she heard a loud gear moving in her head as the darkness started to dim instead. "Magearna....I understand." She said as she held the Soul Heart close to heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But, isn't Ulla a special case?" Leon asked as he understood the dangers of Channeling without your partner. Watching what Ulla has been able to do, without Togekiss or any of her Fairy Pokemon out. It was strange to him. " I'm not saying what she has been doing is excusable. But...I'm not sure if you saw. Ulla was about to loose against that Sandyglast Channeler. But thanks to the Wooloo she just captured, it saved her because they trusted her instantly. Their Pokeballs were enveloped by a pink energy as they floated to her side as the Pokeballs started to hop around her as the Fairy Energy started to make an outline of the Wooloo." He said a bit in disbelief himself. "I don't think that was Ulla technically. Using that Sparkling Swirl takes a lot of concentration for her. And I checked, Wooloo aren't Fairy types. They are just Normal types."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ulla heard someone coming towards her as she put the Soul Heart quickly in her pocket for now as she saw it was Ter. She was about to say something but then stopped herself at the fear of loosing her channeling and her sight. She could barely see out of her left eye after what happened in Black City, which made her put a ton of strain on her right eye to see. Plus, loose her channeling? How was she going to keep her promise with Magearna and protect the Tree of Life back in the Fairy Realm? "But Papa. I still need to bring back Lillie, Elio, and Auntie back to there camp! Me and Nala had a deal, if we brought them back. They would split whatever Wish Pieces they had with us. Plus..." She said as her voice got softer a bit. "Plus...I was hoping to get know a little bit more about Elio...and Lillie. They are around my age, and they are from Alola..."

She knew the answer already; but she at least wanted to try one last time. She looked at Indeedee as she smiled softly. "Indeedee, nice to meet you. This is Wooloo, I would pull out the other six. But I can't do that at the moment." She said as she looked at Ter waiting for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-Me?! Again?" Leon said as he was order to be on the offensive again. "Sub, I'll only hold you guys back. I didn't find a Rotom to have Roserade out yet. I'll only hold you guys back." He said in defense. But then, Sub pulled out his trump card once again. The little sister card. He narrowed his brow as he was in disbelief, but also not surprised at the same time. That Sub will play that card. "...Fine. But only because you ordered me to."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:01 pm
"Leon can do it," I assured Ulla. "Or I can if he's unable to, I guess. Though I do need to focus on getting two more Wishing Pieces of my own."

"Why don't you just take some of Alola's pieces to make your star if they're so willing to share with us?" Keiko asked, walking up to us in a very half-awake state.

"That's... an option. Not one I particularly care for, but-" I started to explain

"But you told your dad you'd do what it takes," Keiko interjected.

I sighed at that. "...right. Anyway, are you alright? You look like you could use some more rest," I warned her.

Keiko shook her head. "If I'm asleep all day, I'll be up all night. I do feel kinda worn out but I'll be fine for now," she insisted.

"Alright," I nodded, hugging her a bit before focusing on Leon. "You won't get Roserade back unless you hunt more actively for Rotoms, and you can't do that here in camp. You're better off coming with us, regardless."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:12 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Arkelos

"He's gone." Sub spoke up as he approached Odd. "While you were gone a hybrid from Team Galar attacked the camp and tried to force Reno into a battle with the Trainer's Eyes in hopes of knocking Reno out. Lykas jumped in the way of the beam and ended up battling the hybrid. As you may have guessed already Lykas lost the battle." The explained to Lykas He wasn't too happy about it either but it happened and that was the reality they needed to deal with. After giving Odd a little consolation he set off to find the next person on his list, Ark.

-----

"Trying to get some shut eye, huh? Take a cat nap? Or rather should I say a dog nap." Sub chuckled to himself as he approached Arkelos from behind. "Didn't get to thank you enough for that information you supplied us with. I think I got a plan worked out for an assault on their camp tomorrow and I would like you to help us lead the way. What do you think about that? You already have been there and scoped the place out after all."

Hearing another explosion Sub winced and then sighed. "I see Jezebel is still experimenting over there."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:24 pm
Brian nodded with a smile as the girl that had first approached him introduced herself as Lillie, followed by Elio starting to scarf down his own curry. It did him good to see someone eating his food with such gusto, though he knew it was only the result of having battled so hard before arriving at the camp. When both Lillie and Elio said their Pokemon needed treating before letting out said Pokemon, Brian nodded and retrieved a couple of potions he'd kept back just for something like this.

"Torracat and Clefairy, huh?" he said, spraying both the Clefairy and Torracat. "I've never been to Alola, myself, but my grandfather has an Incineroar. I've heard rumors that the Litten line will only battle with trainers they respect, and not everyone can gain the trust of Clefairy." He gave both Alolan children a smile before putting a small plate of curry in front of each of their Pokemon, along with Auntie Wilokia's two Bug-types. "They should be just fine after a good night's sleep," he said. "Ye've both done quite well raising them. This is Lu, by the way." The Riolu gave a wave with a smile, preferring more to remain silent and watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:55 pm
Ulla listened to Ter and Keiko's conversation. "Uhm. Papa." She took off her artifact hairpin and took out her Wishing Piece. "You can have mine. I won't be able to get the last two pieces here staying in camp." "Keep it Ulla." Leon said as he entered the conversation. "But, I can't get the last two pieces if I'm here at camp."

Leon looked at Keiko and Ter then back at his sister. "I think Lillie and the others would choose to give it to you rather than Ter. You did save them after all. On top of that, we lost Abby and Leslie." He said as reassurance. "But, seeing how Keiko said Ter will do what it takes. Will you fight Ulla if they don't have any to spare?" He said a bit mockingly after his comment about Leon leaving camp. Ulla sighed, "Leon, ultimately. It's up to them. But...please make sure they get back to their team okay. They are all good people."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:58 pm
"I'm with Leon with this. You should keep yours and try to get into the proper tournament as well. We can work on getting a star for you once you're feeling better. Remember what I said before the tournament started? I thought competing would be good for you, and it still can be if you don't push yourself too hard," I said before turning my attention to Leon. "The only way I'm battling Ulla is if we're put against each other in the tournament."

"Let's hope that doesn't happen," Keiko chimed in. "Anyway, if Terashi gets all of the pieces he needs tomorrow and we still have time to hunt for pieces the day after, I'll go with you and hunt for them."

"I don't mind swapping places with Keiko for at least one day. I'd do it tomorrow, but I'm piece hunting out of obligation at this point," I explained, cursing my big mouth. When all this started, i just wanted to test my skills as a trainer by coming to the tournament. I didn't even think of it as a worldwide event back then.

I probably should have.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:07 pm
SubonicXP

Auntie Wilokia had received the berries from the younger Alolans given to them from Brian, using them to heal up her own Pokemon, two of the three remaining of her bug trio. She was also more than happy to get some food to regain her strength but at her age she had to take it slow. While she was sitting there eating another Alolan would approach her.

"Hm? Oh, Alola! Didn't expect to see so many Alolans outside of our team." Wilokia greeted Ryan. "You know Hala? He still as plump as ever?" She said with a smirk. "How is the old apala? Still doting over his grandson all the time?" With that last crack she straight up a little bit and gave Ryan the traditional gesture, better late than never. "Now, who might you be, son?"

Ryan would return the gesture, making sure to give his elder the proper respect she deserved. "Aye, and if anything it's gotten even more solid over the years. And as for his grandkid, well, by some miracle he didn't drown me in talk of him last we crossed paths." Ryan says back with a smile. "as for who am I? I am Ryan Caughtem of Seafolk Village, As well as our team's Master Water Channeler." he says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:31 pm
Espeon_Commander

"The Ziton! It is here! Can't you feel it!? You of all hybrids should be able to feel its approach!" The Thievul hybrid shouted in response to Crystal, as if she even knew what a 'Ziton' was and why she should be concerned about it, let alone how she could feel something she didn't even know of. It was then that the hybrid had something an epiphany, Robin's eyes going wide as he struggled to get up but his sore body would not cooperate, adrenaline failing him.

"It got you! It got to you already, didn't it!?" He shouted, the formerly cool headed and debonair Robin suddenly flying into a panic and flopping around on the ground as he tried to stand up, but kept failing. "Someone knock her out, now! Please!" He pled with the Snagems, probably confusing Crystal further.

DragonFang099

"Hello, Lu!" Lillie said, showing more excitement than before when greeting the Pokemon. Looked like she was more relaxed with Pokemon than people. Clefairy clapped happily as she was healed while Torracat nuzzled up against Brian's leg to show appreciation.

"Thanks for the good and healing our Pokemon!" Elio said with a big smile. "Too bad we can't repay you for all your hospitality."

"Oh uh...maybe we can..." Lillie said, giving Elio a look before pulling her duffle bag around. "Brian, was it? You seem really good with Pokemon and we owe your team a lot so I want you to have this. I never could get eggs to hatch and you seem like you're a pretty good and kind trainer." Lillie said as she took a Pokemon egg out of her bag and presented it to Brian.

"We found it at the bottom of the den we hid out in. Not a single Pokemon was seen down there, not even a nest. There are some scratches on the egg so maybe some bird Pokemon stole it from a nest and accidentally dropped it into the den. Other than that it seems fine and it's still warm. We were going to ask the professor back in Alola about it but well, can't do that." Elio spoke up.

RCCaughtem

"Well pleased to meet you, Ryan. Caughtem...that name sounds familiar. I used to go to Seafolk about once a year to met a man who sold silk. Maybe I met one of your kin. Auntie Wilokia replied with a smile. "Master Water Channeler, you don't say...the elders back home must be proud of you. It has been a generation since we've had a Water Channeler, let alone a Master. Tell me son, are you any good?" She asked with a wry smile.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff