Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Anakumath's Touching] Come Forth to Contemplate Stars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:23 pm
Nuamia She/her - Western

Nuamia smiled at the Rainbow egg. So polite. She was very pleased to have this be the first egg for her to touch. And she was ready to meet the other eggs. As Rainbow wasn’t indicating that it wanted her to stay, she gave it a little pat and moved on to the next egg. Placing her hand on Eggplant egg she continued to smile. “How lovely to meet you!”

Divisti She/her - High Reaches

Of course it would be the best dragon it could be. Divisti was certain of this. So she sent her assurances back at the egg and all the warmth. She gave a small pat on the egg. “You seem to have others coming to meet you. I wouldn’t want to deprive them of the pleasure of that by keeping you to myself.” She offered one last pat before moving on to touch Red & White Toadstool Egg gently. “Lovely to meeting you.”

Heleste She/her - High Reaches

“Yes you are right! We are here to meet you!” Heleste grinned. But she gave a thank you thought to Lisa Frank egg for the reminder about being calm for the eggs. She would try. She was just so excited. With a little waive she moved on to the Sunshine Egg and placed her hand on it. It was certainly one of the larger eggs she observed. But she was more concerned with the dragon inside. What was this one like? “Hello! How are you this fine day? Are you enjoying meeting people?”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:50 pm
Rundanrul - Western

Rundanrul wasn't off-put by eggs that shooed him along and left the Avocado Egg to its own devices without a fuss. Some personalities didn't mesh, after all, and he knew that well enough. Meandering through the eggs, Rundanrul made his way over to the Eggplant Egg. Figured he'd stick with food themed eggs for now.

"Having a good time so far?" he asked, unsure if he'd like to be touched like this. He supposed it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have attention focused on him like it was on the eggs today, though.

---

Versha - HR

The correction to her question made Versha laugh with delight. Oh, this dragon was certainly one for center stage!

"Forgive me, I must have approached from the wrong direction," she said, the laughter still in her voice. "I'm sure you'll have all eyes on you when you hatch. I can't wait to see your entrance." Being a performer herself Versha was fond of attention as well, though she was also fond of having the attention on someone else so she could work her magic in the crowd. Since coming to High Reaches she hadn't needed that particular skill set, but she'd only been here a short time. She didn't get rusty that easily.

Moving on to another egg, Versha pressed her hand against the shell of the Black Cat Egg.

"I know you'll all hatch when you're good and ready, but being able to come meet you now has me so excited for the hatching," she said to the egg with a grin. "Though I must admit, getting to have one on one time with each of you is quite special."

---

Surel - Western

When her comment was met with a low growl and less than happy feelings, Surel jerked her hand away quickly. The shell was even vibrating a bit!

"O-oh, I'm sorry," she said, backing up quickly to put some distance between her and the egg. There were those that didn't like to be touched, after all, and she wanted to respect its wishes. Hopefully it wouldn't get too upset. Biting her lip, she glanced around at the eggs as she tried to shake those unpleasant feelings from her. She glanced back at the Sunshine egg, wondering if returning to it for more of that gentle comfort would be all right, but she ultimately decided to continue on.

Approaching the Orange Slice Egg, Surel hesitantly placed her hand on the bright shell.

"Hello," she said softly, still a bit cowed from the previous egg. She did send gentle, warm thoughts to the dragon within, though her energy was far more subdued than it had been before. Cautious now, not wanting to step on another dragons toes.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:04 pm
Dystzha - Western - She/Her - Touching Eggplant

Oh, the warmth from the Corn Egg’s shell was so pleasant, and she let herself soak in the feeling. Burrowing into the sand did sound nice, and reminded her of the warm summer shores at Western. Yet she smiled, and wished the baby within a warm and fun day -- Dystzha certainly was having a good day, and it was just the start.

She stepped back, observing the eggs for the briefest moment before moving on to another egg. This time, her fingers gently traced the curve of Eggplant Egg’s shell, before smiling. ’Hello. Wonderful to meet you. How has your day been so far?’

Dalini - HR - She/Her - Touching Lisa Frank

It takes Dalini a moment to not be lost in the sheer awe of hearing the egg’s thoughts, and she has to rein herself in carefully. Yet she grinned at the black cat egg, so sheerly delighted. “Oh, I’m so glad to hear it -- and that I got it right!” She gave the egg a gentle pat, beaming. “I hope it stays nothing but wonderful for you.”

Yet as she took a polite step back to allow other candidates closer, her hand still echoing that warmth of the shell, Dalini took a moment to observe the eggs. Oh, which precious darling did she go greet next?

Oh, the shell on the Lisa Frank Egg was so eye-catching, but she knew better than to judge a scroll by it’s cover -- er, a dragon by it’s shell?

She gently placed her hand on the colorful shell, smiling warmly. “Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Valian - HR - He/Him - Lingering at Number 2 Pencil

Being wrapped up in the egg’s presence had Valian smiling, soaking in the greeting. Oh, but the request.. Getting it a bit more sand wouldn’t be too bad, would it? But… he couldn’t really take from another wallow. There was sand next to him, though.. With his other hand, he gently shifted the sand up a bit higher, patting it tenderly against the Number 2 Egg’s side. ’Um.. How was that?'  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:23 pm
Elibrie - she/her

I've only met one other of your siblings so far, but they were very kind. Quiet, but kind. Elibrie was both relieved and quietly delighted to receive such a positive response from this egg, and brightened considerably at its approval and interest, though when it wanted to know more, a ghost of worry about whether she might disappoint whispered through. The girl quickly tucked it away where it belonged, and offered Orange Slice Egg an open look at whatever it wanted - not that it couldn't have looked anyway, as she was well aware.

She was just a girl, really, and not a terribly interesting or special one: she had the best sister anyone could ask for; she had too many flits, and adored them all; she even had a few friends, and she loved them all too, even if one was a wher and might not meet the qualifications for 'friend' for most people, but what wasn't to love about sweet Jhulansk and his goggles? Under the easy trivia and her attachments - though she didn't actively try to hide it - ran the undercurrent of doubt and worry. Though meeting Cinonth had assuaged her doubts about whether she was truly meant to be a Candidate, she'd given up the future she'd been preparing her whole life for, and whatever happened going forward, there'd be no returning to what she'd left behind. She'd kept her sister, regained an aunt and uncle and gained two new cousins, but the rest of her family was lost to her. She missed her father, who'd tried his best even after her mother had passed, and some days she even missed her little brothers. And under that was guilt, because she wasn't there to help take care of her baby sister. Not that she wouldn't have been married off by now anyway and therefore not around for Briseli much if at all regardless, but maybe...

There were so many maybes, and what-ifs and what-nows and what-abouts, but she was here, and she was...figuring it out, or doing her best to.

Nisadee - she/her

You're very important to everyone, Nisadee explained, Because dragons keep Pern safe...and less selflessly, because everyone here wants one themselves. And she wasn't excluding herself, either - as Corn Egg had astutely pointed out, seeing into people was easy as pie for the dragonets, so there would have been no use in her trying to pretend she wasn't one of the selfish ones. Because she did want a dragon, wanted to be well and truly loved and appreciated, to have that bond.

That is very cool, she agreed. It's a little trickier for a human to find out so much - there are ways, but nothing as quick and easy as reading thoughts.

Relku - he/him

Well, there's not been a lot of literal sun, Relku clarified for Sunshine, offering it images of the winter weather, the oft-gray skies, and the dark that came so early this time of year. But he appreciated the sincere comfort from the egg, for while he might not be in immediate need...it was good to know someone cared, even if for a moment. Of course I won't be disappointed. Your hide could be dark as night for all it matters, and don't let anyone tell you different.

Some people cared far too much about dragons' hides, in his opinion, especially Candidates. After offering Sunshine warm well wishes, he took his leave and went on to see the nearby Funfetti Egg, now that much of its initial crowd seemed to have dispersed. I hope I'm not disturbing a moment of peace and quiet if you needed one. I can come back later, if you'd prefer.  

Meepfur
Crew

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:47 pm
Eralgais - HR

That was fair. MOre than fair. Eralgais ducked his head in a bashful -- for him -- confession. {i]You're right. I was thinking about my toes and not really paying attention. Shoulda done better. Thanks for understanding. This time he did dare to patpat the Orange Slice Egg -- gently. But you could probably still be steaalthy if you wanted to. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

With another friendly pat, Eralgais turned and looked for another egg to introduce himself to. Ah yes, that one. That one was a standout. He wandered over t the Corn Egg and laid his hand against it gently. Hey there, friend. Friends, right?

----

Eliaza - HR

Her eyebrows lifted and color immediately warmed Eliaza's cheeks at the not-a-rebuke, but a correction. "Oh," she said softly aloud, then focused her thoughts, lingering a while longer at the Blue Moon Egg. I hope you'll forgive me. I didn't mean you were peaceful in a bad way. Not at all boring! You just looked like you might be content. She let a smile creep into her thoughts. But maybe you can be contendly passionate. Maybe those are the right words. Either way, it suits you very well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:31 am
Avocado Egg
Ah so considerate, Remdianori's respectful greeting elicited a delighted feeling of warmth from the egg that would spread straight to him. And how do you do? Yes it was quite the pleasure meeting him indeed. Did he know more respectful candidates from this place of beaches and oceans so far away? The egg of course had no bearing on what these places were, but he was thinking of them as he approached so there it was.
faesinger

Black Cat Egg
A star! Kinyegele thought it was a star! Well it was wasn't it? A beaming star that shone out from all of the clutch. Tell it, tell it, was it shining just as bright as could be? If it wasn't quite so from all the hand prints, would she be such a dear as to shine it's shell for it? Oh what a sweet one she was with her compliments and the girl would feel an excitement brimming from within the egg that would spread through her as well.

Avocado Egg
An "icebreaker"? This had caught the little egg off guard and it went silent for a moment, rummaging through Draza's mind and thoughts with a curiosity she would feel. What might such an icebreaker be? The egg's curiosity was growing and it had silently asked this question with the utmost respect and pleading. How could it employ this so it wasn't "boring"? An undercurrent of sadness spiked ever so gently against her.
demon_pachabel

Avocado Egg
Well naturally they were all there for the clutch, Mother had told the eggs that much so it was expected. Still, the egg wrapped Zelaya's polite cheerfulness up for itself and took a moment to appreciate their sincerity. It was doing just perfect actually, getting the pleasure of meeting each of these happy candidates and here it was just a plain little egg. The young one would feel their hand be clasped as if in some sort of gentle mental hug.
ShinosBee

Black Cat Egg
Ah! Here was another new one! "Adorable"? Well while the egg certainly preffered 'stunning' or 'star' it was quite happy to be called adorable as well. How nice of her to be excited to meet it, of course she'd met some other of it's clutch but she had finally made her way to the best egg of all! The egg, practically wriggling with excitement of it's own, actually gave a twitch beneath Rhylune's hand as it soaked in hers as well.
Shaddaling

Black Cat Egg
It's corner of the sands were getting better all the time with new admirers coming so often! The egg was a brimming ball of excitement and indulgence with all the compliments it had received and truly, the star of the clutch deserved them all didn't it? Oh wouldn't Rahmsii say something nice too, the egg knew he had some confident flattery down in there and it went searching.
Spockat

Avocado Egg
Yes indeed the little egg was quite enjoying itself in the company of these polite candidates. There was nothing it was enjoying more than meeting them, even if that was the point of this day. Warmth seemed to radiate from it's shell towards Vannek. While it feared it wasn't quite half the egg he had first met in regards to his thoughts of it's sibling, it was still happy he had come to meet it.
Smerdle

Black Cat Egg
An entertainer of all, the egg sent a crackling jolt of excitement up Versha's arm. If it could hatch right now would she watch it's show as others had watched her own? Alas that couldn't happen, it wasn't ready and perfection took time, still it envied all these candidates that were coming to greet it, the egg would never get the chance to meet itself like they would meet it when it shone on the sands!
SilverLutz

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:52 am
Miela - She/Her

Relief swelled through her, spreading from her chest out to warm the rest of her that had been ice cold until this moment. This was the first egg she'd touched that hadn't immediately found her wanting and a sort of sad joyousness made a lump form in her throat that stole her voice for a moment. Yes, this was the best egg, the most wonderful egg and yes she stayed quite happily by Blue Moon's side as it wanted.

When her throat finally gave her the chance to swallow and speak it was with a scar marred smile that she did so. "You are just wonderful, I hope you get to meet everyone and that they're all polite and kind."

She'd learned all about kindness that she'd otherwise been lacking in about a turn ago and Miela, for her part, didn't want anyone else to learn about it the way she had. So to the egg that had removed a knot from her chest that she'd been holding onto for so long the girl thought only respectfully of it and it alone, how nice it was and how happy she was to meet it. Because she was! Very happy to meet this egg first and foremost as the rest of the candidates should have. It was right, it deserved it!

---

Suyua - She/Her

The happy feeling coming off the sweet little egg filled her with even more excitement somehow but she stymied it and gave a tiny little bow to the egg. Which probably seemed odd to all those around her and with a blush settling over her awkward features, the teen straightened and just stuck with her normal large smile. They were all in this together, it was a very smart little egg.

"Thank you, I can't wait to meet all of you, you'll be glorious." Of course the dragonettes in the eggs knew that they'd be glorious, but she just had to drive that point home stubbornly. Like she always did. Gently she took her hand from the bright orange shell and took just a moment to soak in the feeling of warmth that still resided in her after that egg's greetings.

Dragons were amazing.

Her feet moved once more, very carefully around the sands and once again she kept the little hops of happiness she was restraining from actually occurring. But to match her joy she found another egg and placed her hands on the predominantly white shell of the Happy Ghost Egg, her emotions leveled out as she did so in order not to overwhelm any of the babies. It was them that she was meeting after all, she wanted to know about them and not herself. "Hi there, sorry to disturb your rest, I've seen a few come this way and I wanted to say hello. Have you been enjoying yourself today?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:01 am
Eggplant Egg

Hold on--hold on, what do you mean all these people weren't actually sticking around? They were leaving, and going off to waste their time elsewhere with other eggs. What was their problem? Didn't they know what they were missing?
Oranie would be met with a bit of a prickling sensation, the egg's quiet seething interrupted by her touch--however, the attention was doing plenty to soothe that anger, beginning to dull it down to more of a gentle simmer instead of a low boil. Of course it was lovely to meet it! It didn't hurt to be reminded, though.
Tsunake

Fortunately enough for Midrymear, the Eggplant Egg had been somewhat soothed by the time the young man's hand brushed its shell. Even so, it still felt a little petulant, if not dimly irritated--a throng was more than ideal, but the problem was that everybody kept leaving. How was it supposed to amass an adoring public how it deserved like this? It wanted the exact opposite of solitude, and it was going to get it one way or another.
demon_pachabel

Faustell's words came at a good time--his confidence was more balm on the egg's bruised ego, and the dragonet within shifted at his touch. The displeasure faded away the more the Eggplant Egg was able to feel around, replaced by pure voyeuristic delight. This one was well-practiced, and interesting to boot. Tell it more, Faustell. Don't be shy!
Mr Cheri

Well hello, Nuamia. Good decision, stepping away from that stick in the mud! The Eggplant Egg sent her a warm wave of approval, pleased to see that the Candidates were finally getting the picture. Unlike Rainbow, Eggplant was more than happy to suggest that she hang around. No need to lower herself to other distractions, was there?
faesinger

Was it having a good time? Now, certainly! With every hand on its shell, Eggplant's mood improved that much more--showed everyone else, didn't it? It was getting all this attention, just as it deserved.
Rundanrul's pondering would be met with a much more resolute response: being in the limelight was amazing, especially when it was for something like this. Surely he could appreciate that! He had come all this way just to make a splash at this Hatching, hadn't he?
SilverLutz

How has its day been? Well, to be truthful, it had only just begun--Dystzha would find the Eggplant Egg in far more acceptable spirits, bolstered by her interest being added to the pile. Another Westerner, coming to it from sunny shores and--whatever else was at Western. Delightful. If she'd like to have an even better day, she could stay for a while and chat...didn't that sound nice?
Prism Shine

Rainbow Egg

There was a bit of a lull in activity, as far as the Rainbow Egg could tell--the dragonet within didn't take the opportunity as a chance to laze around, though. All the while, it was watching and waiting, preparing itself for the next hand to touch its shell. When Yeliya stepped up, it was ready. Except--not quite. Cheerful again, was it? Likely should've seen that one coming.
It supposed it was quite alright in here, though. The question was appreciated regardless, and Yeliya would be rewarded with a feeling of gratitude, delivered quite politely. Rainbow hoped that the rest of its siblings would behave themselves as well when she got to them.
Samuel Carlin

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:19 am
[ candidate ciraine ] - western weyr - she/her

Oh--had she come off wrong? Ciraine bit her lip, brow furrowing--really, she'd been more than happy to meet Orange Slice, but she must've felt more nervous than she'd realized.
Thank you for the reminder. I'll do better, I promise. That being said, however, it was time to move on--Orange Slice would be given a brief glance over her shoulder as she stepped away, almost as if she wasn't exactly sure if she wanted to leave at all. Still--there was no way to redo a first impression. Might as well--keep going and hope everything would go alright.

Although Ciraine was a little more sheepish as she approached the 90s Picture Day Egg, she took a moment to have a few deep breaths to herself before she touched its shell, doing anything she could think of to steel her nerves appropriately. This egg deserved the best she could offer, and she intended to put it forward; when she actually touched it, she felt as if she was somewhat more confident about it. Hopefully, she really was--'fake it 'til you make it' might come in handy otherwise.

[ candidate kedriom ] - high reaches weyr - he/him

The Lisa Frank Egg seemed pleased enough with that greeting, and Kedriom was happy to leave it off on a good note. With one last parting pat, he stepped away, turning back to the clutch at large--from there, his attention shifted to the Sunshine Egg, standing tall nearby. This approach seemed...good to him: pick one area to start in, and fan out from there. It hadn't led him wrong before!
Gingerly, he placed his hand atop the egg's shell, having to remind himself not to hold his breath as he did so. He was calm and relaxed, just as he needed to be--he was meeting someone special, after all.

[ candidate alisaide ] - high reaches weyr - they/he

Oh, Black Cat had some moxie. They were delighted to see the egg in such high spirits, and the enthusiasm was catching--not that Alisaide really needed any help with that, but it never hurt. As much as they'd like to stick around, though, there were still so many eggs left to meet, and they'd only introduced themself to one so far!
Next on the list, however, was the nearby Star Egg--Alisaide didn't have to move far to reach it, and they were rather pleased to make its acquaintance.

Hello in there! You're in a good spot, you know. Basically snuggled up with everybody else--bet that's nice!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:47 am
Itzlel He/Him

Itzlel felt the greeting from the dragon in the star egg, glad to hear they were doing well enough. It also seemed the thoughts were not too many for it, which was definitely a relief for him. He could only imagine all these minds trying to get attention could be overwhelming. Though, two of the eggs he had touched seemed to want the attention and to be made to feel special. Though, he felt how this one was not worried about their siblings getting more attention. He even felt that it appreciated his efforts on making it feel special, but he felt the assurance that it wasn't needed. He felt the gentle nudge from the egg, which he knew was an encouragement to go see some of their siblings. He thanked the egg mentally, before taking his hand off the egg.

Now it was time to figure out what egg to go to next, his mind still going through the interactions with the three eggs. He thought about how each one had been similar and different from one another, each seeming to teach him something a little different. Though, as he thought about it, his siblings had been the same way with having things being different and similar. The thought of them made a sad smile come to his lips as he thought of them. He walked around the eggs carefully, even if he wasn't fully conscious of what he was doing. Not until he blinked and realized he was standing in front of the sunshine egg. He wondered why he had weaved his way over here, when he realized...it reminded him of his mother's smiling face. Just as he reached out to touch it, he reminded himself sharply to steel his mind. He told himself he had a job to do and he couldn't let the baby feel his pain. Taking a breath, he did what he always did and tried to box his emotions. Then when he felt he was ready, he placed his hand on the egg.

I hope you don't mind my coming to say hello to you. Your shell drew me here, reminding me of my mother,he thought to the egg. He tried to make sure to draw on the happiness his mother would have had at this to try and keep from crying.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:24 am
Zelaya - HR - She/Her & They/Them

What lovely eggs... this might be the most even-tempered, polite, sweet clutch Zelaya had had the pleasure of yet meeting. Of course, attitude in the egg didn't always match it once the hatchlings were shelled, but all the same... Avocado was just as delightful as Lisa Frank had been. She gave the shell a fond, patting stroke, returning the mental warmth before she politely withdrew. It would be nice to come back later and revisit everyone, but for now she still had many more to get acquainted with first. Her next stop was the Happy Ghost Egg, and she reached out to gently cup its side, admiring the slowly hardening shell. Hello there. How are you? I hope you're well, and enjoying the day and the warm sand. We're all very happy to meet you too, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:49 pm
Yeliya - HR

Had she made a mistake, assuming? It wasn't intentional, for certain. It was just that, a mistake, and she was instantly apologetic. I know better than just judging by what you look like. I'm sorry, she told the Rainbow Egg.There wasn't really a way to start over. First impressions only happened once, and trying to fix them usually just made things worse.

Better to move on. With another apologetic thought, she did just that, edging toward the Lisa Frank Egg. This one looked cheerful too, with its bright colors and all, but she'd learned her lesson. When she touched this shell, she simply sent it a warm greeting. Hello. It's nice to meet you. Hope we're not too much for you.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:30 pm
Heida -- HR, she/her

Heida nodded, still smiling. "Oh,of course I understand! You're inside the shell, so obviously you can't see yourself, or me for that matter," she giggled. This egg had a very dry way of communicating that she found amusing. She continued to send warmo, loving thoughts to the dragonet inside the shell. "I bet you're going to come out completely stunning. But then I think all your brothers and sisters are going to be stunning, so."

She bid the Star Egg a delighted goodbye and looked around at the eggs she hadn't toughed yet. Which one, which one... Finally she ended up gravitating toward the Red & White Toadstool Egg. Still in a positive mood, she broadcast warmth and joy and love to the little spotted egg. "Hello there," she greeted, placing her hand on the shell. "I hope you're having a good day here in the nice warm sand."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:14 pm
Dystzha - Western - She/Her - Touching Eggplant

Would she stay and chat? Oh, it’d be rude of her to walk away so quickly, wouldn’t it? ’Certainly, I’d love to.’ A chat wouldn’t hurt, though there were so many candidates for Eggplant Egg to meet, and she’d never want to jeopardize their time. She thought of the warmth of the summertime, of the lovely sights of the beach. Family that she had at the Weyr. Her time fishing even not that long ago. Perhaps the baby within would get to see Western for themselves, when they were hatched and grown. But, was there anything that the little (large) egg would like to talk about?  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:15 pm
Chakuri - She/Her

The sensation she received was... odd! Not unpleasant by any means, but Chakuri couldn't quite tell what she was feeling for a moment. The baby inside seemed... not restless. Watchful, perhaps. Oh! Perhaps trying to keep an eye out for its siblings! Chakuri glanced behind her for a moment to survey the eggs before turning back. "Everything seems okay so far!" She whispered, giving the shell a gentle rub. "But I don't blame you for wanting to make sure."

She moved on after a moment, debating before she stepped over to the Funfetti Egg. "Hello!" She whispered, but just as cheerful as always. "I hope you've been having a good time so far." She didn't think any Candidate would try to deliberately upset an egg--they'd better not, anyway!

Dehka - He/Him

The sudden swelling of approval from the egg left the young man feeling both delighted and slightly flustered, unexpecting such praise. Oh, yes! The egg had such an impressive family tree-- Dehka could gush for hours about the statistics and details. I will, I promise! He thought back.

Pleased as could be, it was impossible to keep the smile off his face as he reached out to touch the shell of the Rainbow Egg. Hello! He hoped the egg was doing well.

Hunthyex - He/Him

His lips curled into a smile, and Hunthyex offered a slight bow to the Lisa Frank Egg. It would be his honor to stay longer in the presence of such magnificence. He had no doubt that it would be the envy of all once it was ready to hatch. Did it find their current group to be of satisfaction, or was there much to be desired?

Liniyah - She/Her

A smile bloomed across her face at the greeting and the boop both. Oh, no, it's alright. She reassured. I know this is a big day and not everyone likes to be so social... so really, I don't mind. But she was touched that the egg cared enough to notice, and she couldn't help but linger at the Star Egg for a time. She wasn't able to ignore that sense of relief she'd felt before, chewing her lower lip before she thought at it again. I'm sorry if I'm prying, but are you alright? She hoped nothing had happened to upset it.

Oranie - She/Her

Oranie's lips parted slightly with surprise at that sudden sense of irritation, and she didn't even think before she began to gently stroke at its shell. I'm sorry. She thought. She could only imagine how disappointing it must be, to have waited all this time only for people to leave after the initial touch. If it helps, I think you're wonderful. She knew that lingering had been frowned upon before, but surely... surely no one would mind if she spent some more time with the Eggplant Egg, would they?  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff