Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:50 pm
Neither Keiko nor myself noticed the drone flying in front of us, but we both heard the fireworks - they were so close that Keiko had to cover her ears to protect her hearing. "Okay, was that necessary?" I asked aloud, though I didn't expect to get a response. When the locals shouted at Sub, I gave him a dirty look. We were here on a vacation, we really didn't need to piss off yet another region. Most of the team ignored it, from what I could tell, so I let it drop for now.

~*~

"That's where we're going," I told Monique as Keiko waved to her. I was stopped in my tracks by Ulla when she asked me something. I gave her a bewildered look, then motioned at my outfit. "I'm wearing my academy uniform," I told her.

Yeah, it's literally all you ever wear," Keiko giggled.

"Yeah, and you haven't changed outfits since you became a hybrid," I jabbed back with a smirk.

"Yeah, I've been kind of nervous about clothes shopping," Keiko explained, switching to a somewhat serious tone. "My fur is so thick that I have to make sure my clothes are as light as possible, especially in the summer."

I put a hand to the back of my neck at that response. "Yeah, I don't really have an excuse," I said with a nervous smirk. "I mean I looked into switching to a business suit some time ago, but... well, the bank account's been light for a long time, now. I've honestly been considering getting a side-job recently. Something I can do on my laptop in HQ while watching Yuna," I then shook my head at myself. "Anyway, wanna come to the auction with us?" I asked Ulla. "I don't intend to really get anything, we're just gonna look around."

~*~

Absinthe followed the team, ignoring the fireworks. She was hard focused on her SNAG, and didn't really care what kind of moment this was for the team. She saw something that she thought was weird, and was looking into it. When she found what she was looking for, she looked up at the crowd of Snagems and looked around. When she found the person she was looking for, she walked right up to Aria and showed her what was on her SNAG. "Hey, this is you, isn't it?" she asked. The SNAG was displaying a video Aria made on Klinktot a few days or more ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:55 am
Aria would give a throw to send Leslie stumbling into frame next to Larrimore before she forced herself through the pile of Snagems at the edge of the pier, making sure to land herself in the center of the photo alongside Sub as the fireworks went off. She didn't even bother with addressing the few disgruntled locals from the display, seeing as how Sub was already directing everything involving that. Instead, Aria set to work getting the photo up on Deligram. Looking over as Abby walked over, Aria would take only a second to look at the video before flashing a smile. "Aww, you a fan? I didn't expect anyone on the team to care that much. There a reason you picked one of the thirst trap ones?" Aria questioned, raising her hand to her mouth as a look of faux shock crossed her face. "Are you saying you like me like that? I'm so flattered, but I think you'll need to give me something a little more...direct, if you're wanting that sort of relationship." Licking her lips and leaning in as she spoke, Aria would hold the look for a moment before breaking down into laughter. She didn't get to tease like this often, so she relished the opportunity.

----

Beau would float down after his pyrotechnical display, landing beside Larrimore and flashing the Pinsir hybrid a thumbs up before speaking up. "That went perfect. I missed doing explosions for the art of it rather than the effect."

----

Reno would be busy staring at the Cyclizar parking area, looking between it and Sol as an idea began to slowly work itself out. "How fast do these Cyclizar go? Could they outpace my hoverbike?" Reno asked, continuing to follow along as Sol gestured towards the few locales of the port in front of them.He was cool looking some other people steer the group, considering Sub would be liable to throttle him given what happened the last time Reno had been leading something, even if it had all been inadvertent.

----

Leslie would be away from the rest of the group, pounding away at her SNAG as she attempted to see what she could find. GRAY was no help at the moment, there was no way for him to collate all the data in this region through a simple wireless connection. So instead, there she was, trying desperately to see what she could find through normal connections. Letting out another cough as she ran into another dead end, she would finally rejoin the others around Sol. She would have to wait for GRAY if she wanted to keep up with the group and do her own personal information hunt. "Well, lets look at the market. Might as well see what weird stuff this place has up for grabs." Leslie said, taking a glance around as she tried to see what else might be around the area for her little side project.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:41 pm
Odd and Wren both seemed to be focused on looking outside the town as Sol gave an explanation of what was around the town. Wren felt an abundance of natural energies from the hills surrounding the small port town while Odd was picking up something that felt off. It wasn't life energy, exactly, but it was certainly something that was overflowing all over the region and he was curious what it was.

Clare, however, heard Sol mention a market with an auction and quickly pulled out their wallet, flipping through it to see how much money they had. "Oh! The market sounds like fun! I'd like to have a look there if it's not too much trouble." They said, hearing a few others seemed to be in agreement before hearing Terashi and Keiko making comments about their clothes.

"Do you... Do you two really not ever change your clothes?" They asked, taking a small step back and subconsciously sniffing the air as if expecting to suddenly notice a vile stink in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:56 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"That's where we're going," I told Monique as Keiko waved to her.

After her conversation with Keiko, Monique started to follow some of the others to the market. She wasn't hungry, but she did want to at least get some feeling for what this place was like.  

MoniqueBrie

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:32 pm
“Motorcycle-dragon-thing?” I then spoke up, staring at Aden for a second then veering my eyes back at Sol. Okay, I already got a good few questions, but I’m fairly certain that I’ll have them answered eventually. It was just the matter of being patient, I suppose. Given the time and all, it was probably safe to say that we were not going to leave the port this evening. Though this port town seems to have plenty enough to do.

“So I guess we just mingle about to see what we can get into?” Freth asked.

“Seems to be the plan.” I said.

“You coming with us, Doc?” Tristen then said to Doc Owl.

“Hmm, I think I’ll part ways here for a moment. I think I may have something that already got my attention.” Doc said.

“Suit yourself.”

The three of us then made our way off into the market. Orderly looked over towards Doc Owl wondering what he had in mind. “This way, Orderly.” The Doc said, walking off towards Darts. “So, you are so quite ecstatic being here. I suppose nothing is stopping you as opposed to the trip to the Galar region, hm?”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:53 pm
Deo was obviously annoyed at Beau, who was, in his mind, a "Look at me causing anarchy!" kind of annoying punk kid. That went away when he then saw the cyclizar that was talked about. His mind went from trying to find a way to punish the punk kid to having a cyclizar with sirens and light, being a policeman on a cyclizar and being a cool cop and finally beating up the ones who broke the law.

(insert Bad to the Bone guitar riff)  

DeoLux

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:46 pm
Aile tilted her head when she saw the drones, sighing as she adjusted the aviators on her head, mostly just to make sure they were there. She forced a smile on her face as the pictures were taken, feeling mildly awkward. She never liked being up front and center in photos, but her positioning near Sub made that pretty much impossible. After all of the social media bullcrap tripe work, she’d sigh again and shake her head, following the rest of the group to the Cyclizar Stop. She’d listen to everyone else chime in, then shrugged, adding in her own couple of Pokébills. “Market sounds good enough for me. If nothing else, maybe get a map of the region. Maybe get some info on what’s changed in the many years since some of us have been here, while we’re at it,” she suggested, looking at Sol directly.

Crystal would eye Darts after all of the fanfare that some of the other Snagems believed their arrival warranted. She wasn’t that huge of a fan herself, but at the same time, she knew her appearance was going to draw eyes no matter what, so at this point, she just had to roll with it. With the pageantry over, she’d follow everyone else, keeping quiet as people spoke up, merely occasionally glancing over in the Giratina hybrid’s direction. Once she saw Doc Owl blatantly approach him, she’d shrug and meander her way over to the pair. Looking up to the sky instead of at them, she’d simply chime in, “Speaking of that trip, hopefully this one is less exciting than Galar. Something befitting a more normal vacation.”  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:50 am
Ulla nodded happily, as she wanted to spend as most time as she could with everyone. She looked back at Kazu and her brother. "Are you guys going to join?" Both of them looked at Ulla as Kazu's attitude lightened. "Yeah I'll join. I have nothing else that I really want to do." "I'll pass. I'm going to find something else to-" Leon was interrupted by the sudden sound of fireworks. He was a bit startled by the sudden loud boom but not as startled as Ulla. She covered her ears and knelt down a bit scared.

Kazu ran towards her and knelt down to make sure she was alright. "I'm just fine. Being asleep for so long, I have to get use to everything again." "Maybe you should go rest up some more instead. We did just come from the Fairy Realm." "No I'll be okay, I need to get use to this body." She said as she stood back up as her dress flapped up as she stood, Kazu turned away quickly as he face turned immediately red.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 am
"Oh, no, we do change regularly, we just have a lot of the same outfits," Keiko explained to Claire, whose nose would find no such stink, but instead a rather pleasant smell coming from Keiko.

"We don't have a lot of wardrobe variety, yeah," I added, though I didn't need to. Keiko's expllanation worked just fine. With that taken care of, I took a look around, but it was pretty obvious where the auction was. It was the only large building in the area, after all. "Alright, whoever's coming with, let's get going," I added before heading toward that same large building.

~*~

"What are you talking about?" Absinthe asked. She largely understood what Aria was talking about, but she didn't know what thirst trap meant, nor why the other Snagem was making fun of her. As she looked down at her SNAG, however, the Aria in that video was moving in very provocative ways. "Oh, it's a dirty vid," Abby said before quickly turning her SNAG off. "Musta clicked the wrong one. I saw a vid of you talking about Team Snagem, and just wanted to ask you what that was about. Sorry for the confusion," she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:06 pm
Brian didn't seem bothered by the loud noises of the fireworks, though Amber clapped her hands over her ears, glaring at Beau and Sub in turn. What on earth had possessed the two to make such an entrance to a region neither of them had any knowledge of? She gave a sigh, letting her arms fall after the noise was over, looking over her teammates as she did so. Both of them listened as Sol explained some of the things that were there in the town they were in at the moment, and what caught Brian's attention was the mention of a food market. Hmm, perhaps they had new types of foods here he hadn't tried yet, or something he could learn to make that would be good for his team. Amber was more interested in the auction, even though she knew there probably wasn't anything she could reasonably get at the moment.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:52 am
With a couple already going towards the market, Sol gave a light chuckle and started towards it himself while motioning for the others. Or, most of them, at least. "Alright then, market it is. Let's go." Even after decades, the homecoming of sorts left him with a more cheerful tone than usual and a spring to his step aside. Though Darts' overly cheerful tone came off in a way that left him concerned, seeing Doc Owl opt out and feeling it wasn't his place to inquire saw him keep going for now.

"Uh, kinda long story," Aden remarked to Blizz as he walked. "We can explain more at the hotel."

---

If the edges of the port town with its houses, occasional food stands and port were the crown of this oasis, the market at the center made up the shining jewel of that crown. Though a few vendors were starting to pack things in for the evening, there was still plenty of bustle around from native Paldeans and tourists alike as other vendors were still more than happy to keep selling even now. Many of them, as expected, were various food vendors- some seafood as expected of any port town, others with local creations as a sampling of the region's culture, still others selling foodstuffs that might be better suited between bread if anything. If that wasn't one's thing, there were also a smattering of vendors selling other items, some useful, some general souvenirs... or potentially some flavor of junk. Further along the market would reveal even more bustle from the auctions happening, with those vendors doubling as auctioneers as they tried to sell whatever items they had and the people around them trying to hopefully get a deal if someone else's pockets didn't run too deep.

Finally, oddly there was a battlefield on the opposite edge of the whole area, lines drawn out and everything. Out of anything, this was the thing that caught Sol's attention. "...huh. Well, this wasn't here before. But it would make sense..."

"I'm guessing a lot of fights broke out here or...?" Cera asked, thinking it was a safe assumption with so many people around.

"Sometimes people get a little heated with the auctions... or if someone swipes the last item someone has before they can get it. Usually Pokemon got involved, sometimes they, um, didn't," Sol replied with a shrug, thinking to what Aile said a couple of minutes ago. "Still, I suppose this is the less guided part? I've got no idea what they might have here these days, and even if I did, I'd be doing all of you a disservice if I tried to assume everyone's preferences. Please, feel free to peruse the market at your leisure, see if there's anything you like, find out what you can, get a feel for the culture. I'll be doing the same, of course. I'm fairly sure a map of the region wouldn't be hard to find here, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:33 pm
"For our next item we have a rare mushroom, a beautifully plump Balm Mushroom! Harvested from Tag Tree Thicket just this morning! You can't get any fresher than that! We'll start the bidding at ten thousand Pokedollars! Remember, increments of a thousand only!" The auction was kicking up, the Snagems arriving just in time for the beginning of their next offering, a Balm Mushroom, indeed a rare item. At ten thousand Pokedollars it was a steal but of course it would not end up selling for only ten thousand. Would one of the Snagems bid on it?

(1,000 Pokedollars is equal to 1 Snag Coin. If you bid on this you're bidding with your Snag Coins. Starting bid is 10 SC.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:35 pm
SubonicXP
"For our next item we have a rare mushroom, a beautifully plump Balm Mushroom! Harvested from Tag Tree Thicket just this morning! You can't get any fresher than that! We'll start the bidding at ten thousand Pokedollars! Remember, increments of a thousand only!" The auction was kicking up, the Snagems arriving just in time for the beginning of their next offering, a Balm Mushroom, indeed a rare item. At ten thousand Pokedollars it was a steal but of course it would not end up selling for only ten thousand. Would one of the Snagems bid on it?

(1,000 Pokedollars is equal to 1 Snag Coin. If you bid on this you're bidding with your Snag Coins. Starting bid is 10 SC.)

"HERE!" Deo would yell at a loud voice with the fire in his eyes. for 10 SC.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:31 am
Aile looked around the market when they got there, taking in everything. Things had certainly changed around here a bit from when she last remembered, but that was to be expected, and the overall atmosphere hadn't seemed to change. After finding herself a vendor willing to cut her a deal as they were packing up for a map, her ears caught wind of someone auctioning off a Balm Mushroom. Wasn't that useful for something back at HQ? Well, why not, then. "Twelve thousand," Aile countered, raising her remaining arm.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:26 pm
Monique looked around at the market and food hall. Seafood, sandwiches... This was a lot of food, especially for someone with an Aether Island upbringing. The place was practically buzzing.

"Balm Mushroom, harvested just this morning!" Monique sighed. She knew she wanted an Immunizer, but alas, the Snag Coins were just not there for the opening bid of ₽10,000.

"Here!"

"Twelve!"

She could hear others bidding. Yeah, this was not going to work.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff