Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:49 pm
*As Miyamoto carefully examined the gun slowly began to realize something.*
"You said that your father gave this to you, didn't you?" Miyamoto asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:51 pm
"yes....I don't want to talk about father..." she said as his eyes were about to turn red  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:54 pm
"Wait! I know you! I knew your father! In fact, he was a soldier. One of the best. I know, because I made that gun!" Miyamoto said in a hurry before Ryu had a chance to attack him. "Attack me if you like." Miyamoto said as he secretly loaded a stun shot in his gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:57 pm
"I don't want to attack you! I want some answers!" Ryu said said to Miyamato  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:01 pm
"What answers do you want to know?" Miyamoto asked with a sigh of relief. He never wanted to shoot Ryu.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 pm
"why the hell did my father want to leave me and my mom?" Ryu asked him with an angry tone  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:09 pm
"He didn't... He wanted to save me. The military said that we were the two best warriors, and they wanted one of us. They chose me, and your father decided to take my place. He really was a noble man. I should've gone instead..."Miyamoto said this with a tone of sorrow and regret.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:14 pm
"you mean he died...I guess...I'm all alone now..."he sat down hiding his eyes in his bangs "he never knew that mother died when he was gone...I wasn't able to make her happy...and dad...he wanted to make a promise I waited and waited but he didn't come...I wanted to see him with mom...we would be a happy family....but now...I have no one...no one to be with me" he said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:18 pm
"Actually, your father is alive. He sent me across the country to look for you. He was forced to make an unbreakable vow to join theenemies side. He knows what happened to your mother. Do you remember the night when we were attacked, and a bullet hit the man who was about to shoot you?" Miyamoto said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:20 pm
"yes...I remembered...I remembered it very well" he said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:22 pm
"At the time I was the only person who had a working gun." Miyamoto said. "I shot him because I knew that you were his son. I began to repay the debt."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:27 pm
"So you were the man who saved me back then...it was a good thing you did...because if get shot by that it would trigger the serpent inside of me..."he said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:29 pm
"Do you honestly believe that it would be unleashed!?"Miyamoto shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:37 pm
"yes...and if it's unleashed...someone has to stopit...you can't kill me because it'll only be completely unleashed...but they say that I can avoid unleashing it...if I found the person who can stop it...I have a feeling about that Kumi girl...she has a very strong energy but she isn't revealing it it" Ryu said and sighed "...and it'll be a full moon tomorrow..."  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:52 pm
"Ryu, believe it or not, the serpent only comes out when it's master comands it to. If you died then you would become the serpent, and you would be masterless. You can make the serpent leave, but you will still control it. I know because I gave it to you."Miyamoto said with a kind voice.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff