Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshiki Deyashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:50 pm
Pouting as he saw that most people were getting out, his shoulders slumped and his brow furrowed. "Damn pool voman..." All the same, he would enjoy his time at the pool while he could. Placing on a pair of shades, he walked over to one of the lawn chairs, almost instantly removing the guitar from his back and opening the case to remove it, as if there had been no warning or any dispute over it before. Life was simple now that it was his last year in school. He had already applied to the college he wanted to go to and the last few days wouldn't be anything to worry about. He could even decide not to go and he'd still graduate. America was a good country afterall.

As he was tuning, he heard a rustling from the bushes nearby. Smirking, knowing from experience what it was, he began to strum out some chords that flowed well together, but did not match any known song. Though no one could see, he had closed his eyes, relaxing into the chair as he played freely and effortlessly. In a deep, soft and rich voice, he began to sing, growing louder with every word.

"In my time, I've met many guys,
But now and then, I've met some spies,
With perverted looks in their eyes,
Oh yeah... The game is up now..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:58 pm
Griffin closed his eyes as he felt the music penetrate his mind and reach down into his heart. Dear God, he loved it all. It was so peaceful, yet exciting and climactic. He leaned back on his hands and stared up at the sky. Slowly, silently, he slid an arm around Dru. The motion was automatic and almost reluctant. Heaving a deep satisfied sigh, he allowed his thoughts to wander. She was so pleasant and sweet. He hardly even knew her. What odd stuff this feeling was. He began to hum. He had no idea whether he was on key, he just felt for the notes and let them glide from his throat.  

DarkPisces

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:07 pm
The music that filled the air eased her upset feeling as Fiona walked near the exit. Her feet wouldn't move. The music, so calm and pleasant, was like a spell that trapped her. Her legs fell under her, making her land on her knees in a kneeling position. The music made her mind drift as, on key in a quiet voice, she sung the sounds of the song with the rest in unison, gladly taking part, unnoticed and unconcious of the fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:11 pm
His ears had already picked up another voice humming along with his made up melody, as well as the fragments of a softer voice, and soon forgetting about what possibly could have been in the bushes, he let his fingers fall harder to the strings, continuing to make up words that just automatically formed in his mouth.

"While it's hard to make amends,
It's even harder to make new friends,
So keep those thoughts to yourself, that's the trend,
We don't want to hear 'em anyhow."

His mouth shut, stroking a chord hard so that the sound would resonate in the air, before moving nimble fingers up the E string in his own little solo. He opened his eyes to search out the deep voice that had been singing along with him, aiding his music. With a grin as he found the man, but could not find the other voice. Shrugging, he moved out of his solo, resuming with the song, accent free.

"So come on out you dirty spies,
We do not need anymore lies,
Keep your eyes, to the skies..."

Blinking as he felt a shadow over him, he looked up to the pool lady, moving as if by instinct to put away the guitar. "Wow, how time flies..." He cleared his throat. "I must go!" And without another word he took off out of the pool area, nearly tripping over a girl on the ground. "Ahh!"

Toshiki Deyashi

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Fiona didn't realize anyone was coming- her eyes were fixated on her hands in her lap, covering the notebook she still kept with her. She got up, realizing she was in somebody's way, and looked at the one who seemed to fall due to her being the obstacle. "I'm sorry- I didn't notice you were coming this way... I should have moved..." Her apologetic tone was as quiet as her voice ever was. No one ever understood that. She was as energetic as a monkey, yet as quiet as a mouse. It was something no one understood, nor could even she explain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:27 pm
Skidding to a halt against the chain fence, the slippery floor not allowing him to stop himself, he rubbed his shoulder, keeping his guitar out of harms way on the other arm. "Mein Gott..." Shaking himself off, he offered a hand to the girl, grinning softly. "Not a problem, girl. Don't worry about it, it's my fault." He lifted her to her feet, patting her on the shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get out of here. You were leaving too, or?... I mean, right?" He mentally beat himself up as he caught himself stumble into German grammatics. He was a little shaken by the crash and such things easily slipped when you were running for your guitar's life from an angry pool lady.

Toshiki Deyashi

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:30 pm
"Yes... That's right. I forgot for a moment- I got so caught up in singing along with that song I forgot why I was standing in the first place before I fell..." Fiona's mind was beginning to fail. "I remember now, though. Thank you for reminding me, um..." She couldn't figure out his name. She knew no one's name, nor did it usually phase her to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:42 pm
Blinking, a wide grin suddenly dawned on him as he snapped off his sun glasses, putting them comfortably into the pockets of his bathing suit. "Oh, so that was YOU who was singing too! Why so quiet? You've got quite a pitch." Hearing fast footsteps, he turned to see the pool lady running for them, and quickly he grabbed her hand, running through the exit and out of her jurisdiction. Smirking, he looked down to the woman, shaking her hand with a firm grip. "The name is Toby. What about your own? And how old are you? I don't believe we have ever met one another."

Toshiki Deyashi

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:47 pm
Fiona seemed a bit surprised by the person's gesture, but smiled and shook his hand all the same. "The name's Fiona- I'm fourteen." Her notebook lay at her feet, for she dropped it when they reached the outside. The pages flew open and she soon realized her pictures were easily in view. She pulled her hand from the man's grasp and bent down, picking up the notebook and getting back up soon after. "We most likely haven't met. But it is a pleasure to meet you now, Toby."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:53 pm
"Fourteen? Wow, you look older than that." He blinked, looking down at the notebook wide open on the ground. Mischieviously he reached down to try and grab it for himself. However a pout came across his face as she scooped it up, shifting the guitar onto his other shoulder. Smiling down at her, he nodded, tucking his hands in his pocket. "A pleasure to meet you too, Fiona. Now tell me, please, what's in that notebook, little miss?"

Toshiki Deyashi

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:56 pm
"Just some sketches- nothing that would be of interest to someone... I just like to draw... So I keep my notebook with me to draw. That's all." She stuttered on and off as she explained. Her calm eyes glistened as the sun shone on them in a special angle, her head shifting to look at her feet and the notebook in her hands. "Were you the one playing that music?" She asked as she noticed the guitar he had over his shoulder, not looking him in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:02 pm
Picking up a little interest, he tried to grab the notebook from her. "Well let me see then. They must be good if you carry that thing around with you all the time." Laughing merrily as he tried to grab the drawings from her, he danced under the sun, guitar case swaying back and forth behind him. However, he stopped himself as the woman mentioned his music, letting the subject turn to himself without a thought. "Well do you see anyone else in there with a guitar?" Grinning, he pulled it infront of him, showing it off proudly. "I love to play this. It's just a hobby, but every summer when I become lazier I can't help but take it everywhere." He reached out a long, slim finger, twitching her nose playfully. "That's how I know your drawings are good, because you practice. So it's your fault if you don't let me see them.

Toshiki Deyashi

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:05 pm
Fiona sighed. It couldn't hurt, could it? Her hands eased off the notebook, one arm stretching out to hand it to him. "Alright, but I'm warning you... They aren't that good." Her head looked at him for a moment. She couldn't stop asking questions in her mind, but she tried to ease out of her own arguement with her mind. She had to let go. It was summer, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:15 pm
Grinning happily, he took the book from her giddily, slipping the guitar back onto his shoulder. At first he began to skim through the book, before reaching more detailed drawings, studying them with a face critical and amazed at the same time. Finally after going through page after page, he handed back the book. "Wow... Fiona, those are amazing! I wish I could draw. I can't even do stick figures." He shrugged, laughing happily. "Still, you shouldn't be afraid to show off your talents. I still like to do things I can't do, like English Homework. ...Well actually, I don't like that, but I do like writing." He grinned, slipping his hands into his pockets again. "You need to lighten up a little. What have you got to lose?"

Toshiki Deyashi

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:19 pm
Fiona had to admit, this guy had a way with words. He really knew what he was talking about. She did have a tendency to be shy, even though she was one of the most energetic kids she knew. "You're right..." She took the notebook back and held it closer than usual. "What do i have to lose?" She smiled at him, a bright face and an extraordinarily excited expression.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff