Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Zphal's Memory Blog Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick one:
  Cryptography
  Probability and Statistics
  Watercolor Painting
  Surveying
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 pm
Must. Use. This!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome. heart

I mean...

Awesome. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 pm
Today Mike and I worked our asses off and made $60 around the house. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:24 pm
Today we made $20 more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:03 pm
Yesterday we made another $16 around the house.

Today we got paid for "baby-sitting" the Carman's house. Now we have $250 to blow on stuff for each others' birthdays. 3nodding biggrin

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:49 pm
So my husband and I took the $250 bucks we got for home-sitting while my friends were in Mexico, and we went to the mall to go mall-ratting, where we proceeded to spend all of it on one another for our birthdays. 4laugh I'd tell you what I got for him, but I'll wait until after his birthday so he won't find out. xd That wouldn't be any good.

Also, I remember why I very much dislike walking around the mall without my husband holding my hand. I don't know how many guys checked me out. talk2hand God, I wish I had a ten karat diamond ring isn't of a half a karat, just so they'd back off. It's like because I wear more clothing than typical (long pants and a boy's t-shirt [all I ever way fyi]) I stand out more and they look at me. Gah. stressed

But other than that, it was a fun excurision! 4laugh And we ate at Johney Carino's. It's Italian, I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but it's our favorite resteraunt. We always order a blackberry Dr. Pepper there. Those are soooooooo good! whee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:00 pm
Today my husband and I beat Halo on Legendary. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:57 pm
Yesterday was my birthday. Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 am
My mom stole my milk this morning. Used it for her cocoa. The even better part is how she put the empty carton back in the fridge. So I go for the milk, and there's nothing in it, and I can't have my daily breakfast drink. What gets me going for the day. Did I mention I'm moving today? I couldn't possibly need energy for starting college.

I'm sure she thought that I had already had some, seeing as I was up before her, but absolutely not taking into account how much I've been doing this morning, rushing back and forth. But when she saw that I was going for the milk and how disgusted I was at the sight of the empty carton in the fridge she said "Yeah, there's no more milk. But it's alright with me if you go down to the store and get more." WTF? It's alright with you, huh? Alright if I do MORE of your errands and chores for you than I've already spent my time doing for seven months? And I didn't get a "Oh, sorry I didn't know you hadn't had any..." instead I get "oh well you CAN'T be busy at all, moving into your apartment and starting a four-year college commitment. So go downtown and buy milk for me."

mad mad mad  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:05 pm
zphal_girl87
My mom stole my milk this morning. Used it for her cocoa. The even better part is how she put the empty carton back in the fridge. So I go for the milk, and there's nothing in it, and I can't have my daily breakfast drink. What gets me going for the day. Did I mention I'm moving today? I couldn't possibly need energy for starting college.

I'm sure she thought that I had already had some, seeing as I was up before her, but absolutely not taking into account how much I've been doing this morning, rushing back and forth. But when she saw that I was going for the milk and how disgusted I was at the sight of the empty carton in the fridge she said "Yeah, there's no more milk. But it's alright with me if you go down to the store and get more." WTF? It's alright with you, huh? Alright if I do MORE of your errands and chores for you than I've already spent my time doing for seven months? And I didn't get a "Oh, sorry I didn't know you hadn't had any..." instead I get "oh well you CAN'T be busy at all, moving into your apartment and starting a four-year college commitment. So go downtown and buy milk for me."

mad mad mad

Once, I went to pour milk into my cereal, so I grabbed a jug of regular milk and poured, and chocolate milk came out!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:51 pm
Askeptykal
zphal_girl87

mad mad mad

Once, I went to pour milk into my cereal, so I grabbed a jug of regular milk and poured, and chocolate milk came out!

Lol. I like your uniform. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:05 pm
Lately, far too much has been going on for me to write a decent account of it! But let me say that I am now at college, and classes begin tomorrow.

I'm taking a couple of English courses. English 025 Sex, Story, and Cinema. And English 031 Aesthetics of Film. I think maybe two English courses in the same semester is gonna be a little ugly, looking at all the books I had to pick up at the bookstore. But alas, I couldn't get into ANY of the art classes I was interested in. They were all full. So I'll have to see about registering early to make sure I get into one next semester. 3nodding

I'm also taking the required "Pacific Seminar I" with my husband (who of course it is also required for). And we are taking Calculus I together, which was an extremely smart move on our part, as the book for said course totalled over $100 on it's own, and we're sharing it. Whoohoo for cut costs! xd

I'm currently in the library at the school, which is right across the street from our apartment. A lot of freshmen are totally jealous that we have an apartment, and upon asking how we managed it, we say we are married and they go into a stunned silence. Either that or they say "Well, I guess that will do it!" lol

But as for why I am stuck in the library, we don't currently have internet in our apartment. They brought us all but the most important cable- aka, the power plug cable, so we are going to be seeing about taking care of that little problem tomorrow by going to the Comcast center closest to the school on our bikes. 3nodding

Orientation for freshmen was overall pretty boring. For the most part they had us sit in a room and yakked about how fortunate we were that we had picked Pacific, and about rules and crap, the whole run-down. Like I said, boring. The "Welcome Back" barbeque today was really good though. The food was yummy, and the cake was huge. It was a flat cake that was about 5 feet by 3 feet. eek

So yeah, that's about it. We are still setting up the apartment a little. Just sponged painted it today, so there are lots of pretty colors on the walls. Maybe I'll throw a pic up sometime.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:09 pm
I will say this.

I HATE MY GAY FILM TEACHER.

And I mean that, he's a total flamer. gonk xd

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:32 pm
zphal_girl87
I will say this.

I HATE MY GAY FILM TEACHER.

And I mean that, he's a total flamer. gonk xd

I'm sure he hates you too, honey.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:24 pm
I am now working on the plotline for Why Not's murder mystery. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:55 pm
I adopted Sonic the Hedgehog! When you poke him three times, he does a Spin Dash!! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff