Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post Your Voice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

noodle_san

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:58 pm
Alarias
*sigh* well, i have to go for now...but, i'll be back to check up on this 3nodding
Bye Bye!!! -waves-  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:01 pm
Alarias
MrJimmy
Erius
Mr~Jimmy:
I used to do that alot in the past, together with a friend, dunno if I still have the feeling it takes to do something like that.
My speaking/voice/breathing skills kinda suffered cause I'm way too antisocial ...
5years and stuff, I barely talk nowadays crying
*shrug* dunno

That's too bad, I like your slight accent, it could really add some contrast to the end product. I won't make anyone (exept Ala) do it, but I would love to have you.

hey, why are you forcing me to do it? (oh and i dont know how to make audio clips...i can only put videos on youtube...so i dont know if mine would be able to be included on this voice play thingy)
I was joking, but I would like you to participate. Also if you have any versioon of windows you should have a program called sound recorder, then all you need is a mic. If you can't, no biggie.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Bishop186

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:13 pm
Mangacatgirl, I must say, you really freak me out. eek

I think I have a couple odd things I've said on my computer somewhere, I'll upload them and report back. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:29 pm
Reporting back! Hey, umm... should I have just edited my above post?

Ah well, anyway, here's my voice.  

Bishop186

Jetta Minx

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:58 pm
Bishop186

You'd sound like my friend Gilbert if his voice was a tad bit deeper.
You have a nice voice and improved my vocabulary, which makes you mad cool in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:06 pm
Bishop186

All I have to say to such a mellow voice, is this !
Don't get me wrong I'm not a satanist or something, me and my friends held contests who could sound the most evil <_<
Anyway, Ididn't do this since a loooong time, and it really took my breath away, like I said, my techniques got rusty *cough*
I talk too slow with too much breathing, and I said sate, instead of satiate.(I also had no script and it's hot as hell in here, nd I tried to keep enough breath for me to survive x_x)
Oh well, this clip is just for fun anyway, don't mind the wrong words
xp

Eeeh, and another thing, yes this clip is digitally altered, I would have made it sound better, but I don't have the right tools atm c_c  

Serious Erius
Crew

Bishop186

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:18 pm
xd Good times. I must retort to that, however.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:21 pm
Ahahah,Soviet Russia is win!
Ahahaa, by the way, that would be a kickass conversation between a demon and a priest xd ahah  

Serious Erius
Crew

Bishop186

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:31 pm
xd That would be good times indeed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:12 pm
Bishop186

OK I so had to look that up. I was surprised that was a real word.  

Shadowsmom

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:21 pm
mangacatgirl
I found my old voicemail o.o; I have to post it because I sound rediculous. sweatdrop
Voicemail
Hmm...

Oh by the way, your voicemail reminded me of something, I think I found it!

clicky!

Is that the japanese standard voicemail template, or did you copy it? pirate
Or did they steal from YOU? wink
Oh and if you wonder why a guy my age keeps stuff like that...
I kept all my mp3s I ever got, no deletion, one huge winamp playlist, and no, not all of it is pirate 'd
Got alot of stuff from Spanish Magazines and Pen-Pals (ok not too legal but ...-_-)
There was a MKR song playing, and I decided to listen to others for nostalgia etc razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:28 pm
MrJimmy
I just got the greatest freakin idea for this thread! I was thinking "Casey-my-man, you should get togeather with all your friends at the any topic guild and do a voice play in that post your voice topic" and I sez to my self, "well how will we do that?" And I replyz to myself "I dunno, but if it kills me we'll find a way!"

So anybody up for a project?

OoOoo I want to! I have adobe audio audition 1.0 so I could compile the voices together to make them into one big sound file.  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:32 pm
Erius
mangacatgirl
I found my old voicemail o.o; I have to post it because I sound rediculous. sweatdrop
Voicemail
Hmm...

Oh by the way, your voicemail reminded me of something, I think I found it!

clicky!

Is that the japanese standard voicemail template, or did you copy it? pirate
Or did they steal from YOU? wink
Oh and if you wonder why a guy my age keeps stuff like that...
I kept all my mp3s I ever got, no deletion, one huge winamp playlist, and no, not all of it is pirate 'd
Got alot of stuff from Spanish Magazines and Pen-Pals (ok not too legal but ...-_-)
There was a MKR song playing, and I decided to listen to others for nostalgia etc razz

Haha I got my voice mail speech idea from MKR sweatdrop I had a generic japanese voice mail before that where I just basically said I wasn't home and to leave a message, but it seemed so boring.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:33 pm
Erius

All I have to say to such a mellow voice, is this !
Don't get me wrong I'm not a satanist or something, me and my friends held contests who could sound the most evil <_<
Anyway, Ididn't do this since a loooong time, and it really took my breath away, like I said, my techniques got rusty *cough*
I talk too slow with too much breathing, and I said sate, instead of satiate.(I also had no script and it's hot as hell in here, nd I tried to keep enough breath for me to survive x_x)
Oh well, this clip is just for fun anyway, don't mind the wrong words
xp

Eeeh, and another thing, yes this clip is digitally altered, I would have made it sound better, but I don't have the right tools atm c_c
I'm scared... o.o;  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:27 pm
Soviet Russia is made of sex and win! *Gives all his internets to win-R*

MCG: Awsome, I was hoping you would be intrested, I think that of the voices in here so far your's and Euris' are the two that we could have the most fun with. Now we just need a story and some charactors for me to write a script for, as well a few more voice actors and me to get my recording working...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff