Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:32 am
Persona meeting <3

Hime = Taroji and persona Bhavesh, neokitsune = Death and persona Banhi

RP Link

neokitsune

A tiny bird swooped down from the sky and landed on a round golden brown perch, chirping brightly as it leaned it's tiny head to the side and poked it's beak against one of the many silver spots adorning it's new perch. The little Indian girl giggled brightly and kept walking lightly over the log as the bird pecked her head, asking in the language of the flitting birds why she was dancing so.

"Because I'm going to get food." She answered in the normal chirp of bees.

Banhi had been raised by nature, after being abandoned the little girl had let animals and trees raise her to be the stalwart human being she was now. Seventeen was a strange age for a young girl to be wandering about at, especially alone as she was. However, Banhi not only knew the language of animals and plants, but knew how to take care of herself and where to find the best food no less.

The bird flapped it's small wings and floated up through the air, happy with her response and hungry itself. She was getting honey from the bees today, they'd told her that it would be a good day as any to get it because they still had stores and stores elsewhere.

So here she was, with Shanyee curled up under her eye asleep, on her way to get honey so that she could eat roots with the sweet taste tonight.

Hime

Suddenly you could hear an angry male voice cut the air and the calm feeling this forest usually had, the male sounded like a human and he sounded really annoyed and you could hear him yelling at someone the animal he was currently mad on was a soquili Bhani could tell when a strange colored stallion took some happy jumps and shoke the water out from his hair.

" Awwww poor boy...you don't have to be so mad? " he stallion just laughed and continued to shake his mane and tail so he would dry faster. All nearby animals would probably been scared when a sudden noise broke the silence so sudden but it slowly calmed down again and the human didn't seem like he needed to scream one more time.

neokitsune

Sharp ears made Banhi wince and turn to look around for the source of all the yelling and screaming. A whinny met her ears, one that she couldn't understand so she figured it must be that of a Soquili, one that had a human rather angry at it as well.

When the noise and dust and water all settled down, Death had appeared at the small Indian’s side. The white Soquili blinked her soft grey eyes from beneath her spread of ebony mane and flicked her equally as dark tail as she tred closer to the source of the noise, one of her large white wings held out in front of Banhi lest any danger befall her.

"Hello?" Banhi called out, casting an affronted look at Death for mothering her so, though the Soquili failed to notice.

Hime

The male soquili perked his ears in the direction off another human and another soquili..Bhavesh didn't notice because his hearing wasn't that good. Taroji wagged his tail and smiled in the direction off the other 2 but he stood there and waited nicley. Bhavesh as the human was named came walking with a mad looking face his brown hair was all messy, his blue eyes could shoot thunder if he had that ability. He stood there mutttering something at the stallion and he tried to hold up his pants with his right hand that sat really low now and he would probably drop them if he let go off them. Apparently the stallion stole or ripped off the leche that was holding the pants up..the human looked really embaressed too but with his well shaped body he had nothing to be ashame off..

neokitsune

Completely unaware of the others misfortune, Banhi only noticed that he was another human being and lit up like a brush in a fire. Her eyes lit up and her smile returned despite the prevalent fear of the unknown like this.

Bouncing forward, the girl hopped on the balls of her toes and clapped her hands together for a moment before ghosting over to the other and clasping her hands behind her back brightly, gazing up at his beautiful Soquili in awe.

"he's so pretty, where'd you find such a marked one as this?" She asked in her smooth voice, noticing that Death was taking a few steps forward at the cat-like Soquili's call, her wings ruffled a little as she did so.

Hime

Bhavesh could just stare at the young girl that came joining him and Taroji so suddenly where did she came from? and who was she? he raley sees any humans anymore and specially not girls so he looses his ability to talk for a few moments he could just continue to stare. Then the human just blushed he stood there holding up his pants and this situation was very embarassing for him.

" Ummm " He turned around and started to look around for that ribbon Taroji ripped out off his pants and it didn't took long for him to find it so he could put ut back in his pants " Oh i am sorry young lady...did we bother you and your soquili? " his cheeks was still pink and he hoped his voice didn't sound to blurry when talking..

Taroji watched his human friend amused " Heh well i am Taroji and this is my SHY~~ friend Bhavesh...nice to meet you " the stallion bowed his head to the ladies and smiled brightly.

neokitsune

"You didn't disturbe us, don't worry." Banhi said as she laughed lightly, flicking her shaggy golden and silver spotted hair from her eyes with a dainty hand. "But you didn't answer my question. I know I stumbled across Death, but how did you find your boy?"

It was a strange question to ask, but as the girl adjusted her breast strap once calmly, she put a hand on her hip and smiled softly at him listening to the crow of a bird up in a tree above him as it laughed at the poor mans misfortunes.

"Hush." She called up in the bird's harsher language, her bi-colored eyes blinked and she looked back down at the other. "I'm Banhi, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said in the tongue of humans.

Death on the other hand smiled gently and nodded her head at Taroji, fluttering her wings and walking up close to the other and chuckling. "My name is Death and this is my little girl Banhi." She said to him in her ghostly calm voice.

Hime

" Umm well he showed up at my home here one day and i have been friends with him since then " Bhavesh explained with a little more realaxed voice but then his eyes got stuck at the girls female body..she was really pretty and nicley shaped...then he bited his lower lip..what was he thinking? just because he met a girl didn't meen his mind had to act all weird.

" I am Bhavesh...nice to meet you " he gave her a small smile...Taroji went over to Bhani and puffed her shoulder lightly with his nose and then he went over to great the mare soquili properly and he was wagging his braided tail a little time from happiness.
Bhavesh still couldn't understand where this girl had come from maybe she was just passing by but he didn't feel like interupting on her life.

neokitsune

Death nodded her head to Taroji and draped a wing over Banhi's shoulder, though the girl simply shrugged it off and poked Bhavesh in the shoulder brightly, her thin finger only doing it lightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bhavesh, is that your teepee?" She looked around him at the small teepee that was settled in the distant trees, a smile spreading over her soft face gently. A giggle erupted seconds later as Taroji chuffed at her shoulder and she rubbed the male's velvet nose gently with one hand before turning back to the shirtless man before her.

"Aren't you chilly?" She asked, question after question pouring out of her mouth for the human who seemed to have been at least raised by other humans.

Hime

Taroji felt a little sorry for his human friend sure he had told him he was shy around girls but this? heh that was just to much for Taroji " Um is your human girl always this pushy? i feel a little sorry for Bhavesh he is very shy around his kind " he laughed lightly and looked at the white mare.

" Ah yes it's mine " Bhavesh said still a little shy and he couldn't really look right at her anymore..then he would just stare.." Ah me chilly? no i am always really warm i was born that way my mom used to tell me " he pulled away some hair from his pretty face and tried concentrating on sounding normal when he spoke. Taroji just continued so smile silly and felt a little sorry for his friend " Heh yes he is very warm usually he would be sick if he wasn't...go a head give him a hug he likes things like that " Taroji giggeld and nodded his head in the direction off Bhani and Bhavesh.

neokitsune

Leaning her head brightly to one side, Banhi smiled prettily at him and wondered if maybe he always walked around shirtless. It wouldn't be the first man in existance that had chosen that path, albeit he was probably one of the nicer looking ones that had.

"Yours? That's very nice, I don't have a teepee, I just sleep in trees and on this really huge boulder!" Banhi exclaimed, as if sleeping in trees and on boulders was a fairly normal occurance.

"She's not always so forward, she just likes to make friends. Though I don't believe she means to be pushy." Death admitted to Taroji as she staunched a giggle for his poor human's sake. The other Soquili seemed to like torturing his friend. Though without thinking about it the wind Soquili used a wing to knock Banhi off balance and into the other, her arms wrapping around his chest as she lost her footing and attempted to keep it.

Hime

Bhavesh looked up on the sky instead he put his hands on his hips and tried to just listen to what she had to say. His muscels was very well built they where not to much and definetly not to small either. But the human male didn't think much off that really this is who he was.

" Yes it's mine...and thank you " Taroji raised an eyebrown and looked at Death " Hmm well i am sure she be fine and he too " then Taroji looked a little shocked when the mare pushed her female friend into the arms off Bhavesh 0_o this is going to be really fun he tought.

Bhavesh wrapped his arms around the girl and he almost lost his balance himself but he manadge to stay up...he blushed heavily and tightend his muscular arms around the female " Ehh....a...are you ok?! "

neokitsune

Arms tightened around Banhi's thin ribcage and she blushed bright red, not from the situation but from the embarrassment of having been shoved at all. The fact that she was female and there was skin touching skin didn't bother her until the thought hit her mind and then she blushed even more.

Coughing and standing up the entire way with downcast eyes, Banhi cleared her throat and laughed in a high pitched voice for a moment before pulling back and morphing instantly into her normal dense self.

"I'm fine, don't worry." She laughed sheepishly. Hands reached forward and brushed off his pants of the dirt that was always on her own and on her body. After all, it had been about a week or so since she'd even cleaned herself, having not been near any standing or running water in a good while.

"Sorry about that." Banhi said in her calm voice, casting a glare over at her Soquili who simply whinnied in laughter and shook her ghostly head.

"Oh that was most amuzing." Death admitted, "But they're human, they'll survive."

Hime

Bhavesh wouldn't let her go until she was ok she was a girl after all and so small she would probably easy hurt herself so he held her arms around her tight until she moved away on her own then she let go off her waist. He looked at Taroji and the girls soquili mare and he paniced a little not another one like Taroji he tought he had one like him already that was more then he could handle.

Bhavesh put his large hand on Banhi's right cheek " So you are ok then? " he forgot about being shy for the moment he was just worried...then he looked down at his pants when she brushed them off oh she was really dusty " Umm not to be mean or anything but there is a large lake near my teepee maybe you want to clean up? for most girls it can be important i have many sisters so i know " Bhavesh smiled lightly and pulled away some hair from his pretty and probably soft face he didn't look like the dirty male i never clean myself type.

neokitsune

Death grinned at the human male's expression and winked one of her soft grey eyes at him before looking back at Taroji and snickering. "I never get to tease her."

Blushing a little more when he mentioned how dirty she was, Banhi had to admit that she was. "I live in nature, I've never slept in a teepee, so I'm never all that clean." She said in a laughing voice, some of the silk from her voice gone as she said it. "I can normally get a bath at a lake or a river, but we haven't been around one in a while, we've been deeper in the forest where it's warmer, since I have no warm clothing."

The small teenager pointed to her breast strap with the braided cords hanging down from it and her simple pants with so many holes and stitches in them it was appalling.

"Is there a stream around here?" She asked as she smiled from his stroking her cheek. Of course Banhi didn't have much human contact, so it was strange to be touched by someone other than Death or a wing. Her spider Shanyee had long since crawled into her hair, frightened by her sudden lack of balance and he chose that time to skitter back down beneath her left eye to sleep again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:33 am
Persona meeting <3

RP Link

Hime

Taroji nodded towards Death to come with him " I show you my home ok...Bhavesh might be shy but he is really nice he treat your friend good " the stallion wagged his tail and strutted back to the teepee.

" I am sorry.....you look nice it's just i tought you might need a bath? " He pointed at the lake downwards near the teepee it looked really nice maybe a little cold but nice...he cleared his throat " Um what about you clean up and you could borrow some off my clothes? i own shirts too " he said and tried not looking at her chest he now noticed her clothes was really TINY he didn't think off that before she mentioned it...so his cheeks turned pink again..." Um you want to stay for dinner too? " Taroji turned his head towards the humans and yelled not that Bhavesh would understand but that was probably good " Why not let her sleep in your bed too Bhavesh~~ "

neokitsune
Death nodded her ghostly head to Taroji and trotted after him on her smaller hooves, barely leaving a mark on the ground as she did so, as was custom with most wind Soquili to not look as if they were present on the ground.

"I should hope he would treat Banhi fine, he seems like a sweet man after all." Death said as she smiled and flicked her long ebony tail brightly behind her.

"It's okay, I know I'm dusty and dirty, sorry for making you dusty too." Banhi said with a sheepish laugh, rubbing the back of her golden brown head as she noted Shanyee's current position on her cheek.

"But a bath and dinner sounds nice. As do new clothes, or at least a change of them until I can mend these and clean them." Banhi told the older man as she peered at his teepee again, dancing round to his back and peering at it from curiosity.

Death noted her girl's head turn in their direction when Taroji jeered at Bhavesh, though she knew that she didn't understand she could at least hear the mocking tone in the male's voice, that much she would give Banhi credit for and it made Death chuckle.

Hime
Taroji had more cat like moves when he walked that suited very well with his markings and just the name Taroji that ment just cat-like. He laughed at Bhavesh and tought it was good that he didn't understand what he was saying the human would probably not be happy. But Bhavesh would never invite an unknown girl to his bed he wouldn't even invite a girl he knew..

Bhavesh nodded and slowley started to walk back to his teepee, he watched the girl so she was ok and he was a gentleman after all you could not leave a girl unwatched that is what his family had tought him..

" I go get some clothes ok.." Bhavesh said with a gentle tone and went inside his teepee to get some off his extra clothes.

neokitsune

Death flashed a grin at Taroji and bumped his shoulder to urge him to show her around, she wanted to see where he lived and what was around the teepee she and Banhi had found themselves at. Her girl wouldn't have gotten what he'd said even if she'd been able to understand him, that's how Banhi was. Dense as a brick when it came to human emotion.

Nodding her spotted golden head to Bhavesh as he dissapeared, Banhi wondered faintly why he was keeping such an eye on her when she was so independent. Of course she didn't understand the need for women to be protected. In a sense she'd been "protected" from the need to be protected. That was one of the bonuses to growing up in a forest and learning from the animals and trees in there.

"Okay, take your time." She said in her silky voice as he dissapeared from her sight.

Hime

Taroji nodded " Ah yes a tour! ah well it isn't big but come with me and i show you around " he started explain things about the area around him that he called his home it was small but it was very pretty the nature grow well around here...even a few fishes seemed to be playing in the lake next to them.

Bhavesh looked around inside his teepee some extra clothes...he pulled out a basket from under his bed it was a little higher up it wasn't very normal but he liked that bed because he made it all by himself. He pulled out a pair off pants and a shirt from the basket sure they was big but Banhi wont be cold wearing these plus she was going to be coverd up so it would be easier for him to concentrate then...he sighed that girl just confused him and made him act so diffrent even if he didn't know her barley. He stood there for a while looking at the clothes then he took a deep breath and walked outside again..

neokitsune

Glancing around herself Death smiled and looked down in the water at the fish that were playing. It seemed like a beautiful place to have a teepee, and there was water around here. Now if only she could convince Banhi to stay near here then she'd be happy. "It's very pretty and calm, you live in a wonderful place." She told the other with a serene smile.

Banhi on the other hand bounced around and climbed up in a tree from boredom, looking out over the ground and all around in the trees. The bees were a little irritated that she hadn't taken the honey yet, maybe she could get Bhavesh's help with that before she went and got new clothes and a bath. At least then she could make him some very tastey food for dinner, or at least help him make dinner sweet.

Bi-colored eyes flicked in his direction as Bhavesh walked from his teepee and she jumped down off one of the branches in the tree, landing in front of him smoothly and looking all around and then down at his hand where the clothes were. "Are those for me?" She said innocently.

Hime

Taroji smiled " Yes it's a very nice place but it wasn't the reason i stayed here...it was because off Bhavesh...but i noticed after a while that his isn't a bad place " there was never any lack off food in this place at all fish, other animals, berries, fruits could find them all.

Bhavesh got a little shocked when he saw Banhi landed in front off him… where did she come from? he starred at her with his blue eyes so she hadn't taken a bath yet..." Ummm yes they are " he hold out the clothes so she could take them the clothes was really soft, well made and there was no holes in the not even a scratch.

" I hope they are ok....so umm you want to take the bath now? if that is the case then i leave you alone for a while so you could be alone "

neokitsune

"Well, the bonuses are place, the rewards are the loved ones." Death replied, nodding her head as she listened to him. It looked to her like he had a very nice place to stay.

"Weeeelll, I have another thing in mind, then I'll take one and you might wanna take one with me after this." She winked as she took the nice clothes and put them up on a tree branch. "Ever gotten hunny from bees before?" A wiry smile spread over her soft face and she put one hand on a hip. "Cuz if you haven't and you don't want to then you won't have to come, but if you wanna learn then be my guest. The bees want rid of it and I want sweet roots tonight." She laughed lightly.

Hime

Taroji nodded and continued to explain things that happend what all the places ment around here.

Poor Bhavesh didn't understand her comment at first but he turned bright red when he realized what she ment...bath with her? was she crazy? no he couldn't do that...and he had only that in his mind and she started talking about food?

Bhavesh cleared his troat again..." U..ummm......i don't know...i don't go after honey that often " he said with a silent tone in his voice.

neokitsune

A smile lit her muzzle as Death listened, of course Taroji knew a lot about the place he was. Who wouldn't know about their own home?

Noticing his blush, Banhi reached out a hand and patted his cheek lightly. "Silly guy, the bees are letting me. Like I said, they told me that they want rid of it, so if you wanna help me then we can get rid of it for them." She smiled brightly and danced over to the tree where she'd hung her bag, taking it down and pointing at the lining that would keep the honey safe.

"See? I sewed this up from something one of my friends gave me, it'll hold all the honey for us."

Hime

Taroji continued talking while Bhavesh didn't say a word what was this girl talking about? first baths then honey? there was a lot off things he didn't understand and he just stood there looking stupid while she patted him on his cheek..." Umm i don't know if i am so good at things like that " he said and sounding a little insecure..

" But i guess you can show me " That was better then he any baths he tought silent to himself.

neokitsune

"You'll be with me, you'll be fine." Her blue eye winked as her brown one twinkled momentarily. She knew he would try to hurt the bees at first, but she wouldn't let the two beings hurt one another. That's what she did, instrict herself into the lives of things to keep them from fighting if only briefly then she dissapeared again. Though she'd stayed around Bhavesh longer than she had with any other human.

"All you have to do is stick your hand in and grab it, the bees won't sting you at all." She nodded and whistled over to Death who nodded her head and went back to listening to Taroji again.

Hime

Bhavesh still looked confused and why should he stick his hand in there just because this girl told him too...hmm sure she seemed nice and a little special but how could she knew they wouldn't sting him? " Um i am sorry if i ask but why wont they sting me it's not that they can understand what you are telling them "

He took a few steps closer his body showed a lot ott confidence but his eyes and soul didn't and it was probably hard to see if you wasn't that person who could see stuff like that easy...he scratched his head lightly " So umm... "

neokitsune

"I grew up with nature first, not humans like you. I learned your languages later, but I've always talked to them." Her finger rubbed over Shanyee lightly as she spoke and she smiled softly. "So they won't sting you if I say no. Trust me."

An almost wolfish grin crossed her face and she grabbed his arms, ready to pull him off in the direction of the bee hives. "Besides, honey is worth it isn't it? It makes everything really sweet."

Hime

He nodded and listend to her explination about growing up in the nature but he didn't know if he trusted that she can talk to them...but he had nothing to loose really but it was never nice being stung by a bee. Then Bhavesh got grabbed but he followed her nicley for being a pretty big man he was sure easy to move just like a puppy doing eveything you told him.

" I like sweet things....but i mostly try to find other sweet things like berries, fruits or flowers " he said softley and he tried looking forward in where she was taking him.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:34 am
Persona meeting <3

RP Link

neokitsune

Banhi grinned back at the other and then let out a chirp as a small bird flew down and landed on her shoulder. She'd simply asked it in which direction the bees had flown when she'd been sidetracked and the bird flew off of her shoulder in that direction.

"Come on!" Banhi said with a laugh, grabbing Bhavesh's hand and dragging him along behind her like a bag. Her bare feet adjusted to the ground perfectly, like she was a part of it rather than a seperate entity.

The bird flew ahead of them, just out of the girl's reach, though she could keep running and eventually let go of the man's hand as she sped up a little, the bag at her side banging against one hip as she flew.

Then, just there in sight, the girl's two toned eyes caught sight of the bee hives in the distance. The bugs swarmed around them, but not in a dangerous way as normally.

Hime

Bhavesh didn't understand much off this situation this girl just become more odd for every minute, he wasn't use to this attention or close contact with another human being. And when she took his hand he wanted to let go off it right away but he didn't because he got to shocked to do anything he just followed her to the bees.

His cheeks had been slightly pink all the time from the time he met her and til now...he was still so confused over the situation with this girl that he didn't know how to act and he usually took things much harder then they where...he was just afraid to make a fool of himself when a girl finally wanted to talk to him he acted like a zombie, she had to hate him he tought and sighed to himself.

But then he took a deep breath and tied his first some and tought that he was just behaving silly he, he should stop acting like this and get to know this girl instead off just acting like a dead zombie..." Ok well you show me what you normally do...and tell me if you need help ok? " he said and sounded more confident.

neokitsune

A grin crossed over Banhi's pretty face and without a word she came to a stop just inches from the beehive and thrust her arm up into it. The bees didn't make an angry buzzing noise or even retaliate, though some did land on her just to watch. When Banhi pulled her arm out of the hive it was covered in golden honey and she was holding a chunk of it that looked like wax.

"This is all you need to do." Banhi told him with a smile. "There's a hive on the other side of the tree if you want to do the same, all you have to do is reach inside and pull out all of these things. You'll feel them."

She took the one in her hand and stuffed it down inside the bag on her hip before thrusting her arm back up deep into the beehive and pulling out yet another large hunk of wax-like honeycomb.

Giggles escaped from her mouth as she did so, making her eyes twinkle and her too-white teeth shine as she stuffed that one in beside it's brother in the bag.

Hime

Bhavesh just nodded and took a good grip around a tree branch with his hand and then swinged himself up in the tree towards the other beehive he did just like Banhi said and he didn't even changed his expression in his face he looked really concentrated and confident he still didn't know why he could concentrate sometimes and sometimes not.

Then he jumped down from the tree when he was finished and waited for Banhi to come down. " I guess that was ok for a first try " he said and smiled shyly but he still looked happier now and you could see a little sparkle in his eyes, he felt really good and he hoped Banhi would be a little impressed by his action.

neokitsune

Giggling as she pulled out the last honey comb, Banhi placed it into the bag and turned to Bhavesh to see how many he'd gotten. She was suprised by the amount he'd pulled out. The bees had been busy this season then and a large smile spread over her face.

"Good job! You got a lot of them didn't you?" She held out her hands to take them from his and put them in the bag she had. "When we get back we can melt these down and put them in stores I have hidden so that we can pull them out later." She nodded. In the ground she'd dug holes already for them and she knew how to make more in case he didn't feel like going as far away as her camp had once been.

All in all she was completely happy, the bees had given her a chance to meet a new friend and had helped her in that she'd have yummy meals all winter long.

"Thank you for your help." She smiled brightly and went about licking the honey off of her fingers and she held out her other hand for him, not knowing how akward it would be. Just more proof of how dense she was.

Hime

" I got a few...i guess that is good " he smiled again and he started to wounder how long she wanted to stay it was getting pretty late. When Banhi hold out her hand infront off him with some honey that was about to drip off her finger he just blinked and starred at it then he looked at her again " Umm...want me to clean it up? " for once in a while he didn't think a sexual thought and took her hand and then he took some leaves and dried it off her hand " So there ok now? " then he put down the honey into her bag together with the others then he got up a picture in his head when she was first licking off her finger and he did the same back.....he blushed heavily and started to walk back to the teepee instead...then his mind just got worse and he hurried his steps some more...he hated when he started to think things like that...

neokitsune

"Aww, you wasted some of the honey." Banhi said as she looked at her clean right hand and then at her other honey sticky one that she'd been licking off. "You aren't supposed to waste it, I meant lick it off if you wanted some. That's what Death does."

Then with a simple shrug she followed after him, still sucking on the fingers of her other hand to get the honey off as she used her clean one to grab ahold of his shoulder and swing up into a tree easily as a squirrel.

"Heehee. How well can you climb?" She called down as she jumped from tree branch to tree branch and then from tree to tree period. Her balance was fantastic, but then living in a forest and sleeping in trees had that effect on those that lived that way.

Hime

Bhavesh couldn't belive her comment first she embarass him a lot and now she wants him to lick her fingers? no this was just a little intimate for him and he continued to hurried back to his teepee he almost completly ignored her when she talked to him again he just felt more annoyed " Well go wash up ok...i go do something else in the meentime " he said with a harsh voice and didn't stop before until he was back in his teepee...he put a hand in his face and felt really confused and somewhat frustrated and he didn't even know why...she was just a girl he didn't know her.

neokitsune

Leaning her head to the side, Banhi watched as the man stalked into the teepee and wondered if she'd done something wrong for a moment. But the moment passed and she shrugged her thin shoulders and climbed up into the highest bows of the tree like lightning, slinging the bag over them and letting out a low frequency bear grumble to every bear in the area not to touch HER honey. A few responded that they were fine and didn't need it and that was all the little indian girl needed.

Smiling she glanced over at the little river and bounced from tree to tree to the river and landed with a huge splash, clothes soaking completely as she surfaced on her back spread eagle giggling. Slowly the dirt floated downriver off of her body and reavealed her pale skin beneath it, making her look remarkably less tan than she had been.

Rolling around in the water for a few moments she stood and skipped back out, clean for what every eye could see and she shook herself off like a dog would, water spraying over every tree in the area. A giggle erupted from her and she stretched out her body, looking around for a log to lay on to take a nap.

Hime

Taroji walked by the riverbank to show Death some more off the area and just watched Banhi washed herself just like a silly child oh well he didn't mind and continued to talk about all the adventures he had had around the river bank..

Bhavesh decided to lay down in his bed and try to rest some his mind and body wasn't really in balance right now..maybe some sleep would help him feel better again. He layed down and closed his blue eyes and tried not to think off anything oh maybe a food tought floated by but nothing more..then after just a few minutes he fell asleep.

neokitsune

Trotting beside the larger stallion that she'd now come to think of as a brother, Death smiled at Banhi as she listened to his stories. Still paying attention to him, she spread out one wing enough to brush it over Banhi's head and face, ruffling her slicked hair and chuckling as the girl puffed out her bottom lip and smoothed it back down.

A sigh passed from Banhi as she looked at the trees and then at the teepee over and over. She knew that it was probably wiser to sleep in the trees, but she just once wanted to know what a teepee felt like, so she silently walked over and opened the flap to the entrance, peering in with her two toned eyes cautiously. She saw the older man asleep on what looked like a bed and she shivered as a breeze hit her bare back, forcing her into the teepee where she stood for a moment in confusion before yawning from the sudden heat she felt and making her tired. Glancing at Bhavesh for a moment she walked over and curled up cat-style at his back, sighing again and falling slowly asleep for once warm in the heat of a bizzare building.

Hime

Bhavesh just sighed lightly and moved one off his arm to above his face when the human girl layed down on his back. A cold chill rushed trough his spine it felt chillier then before but it slowley went away when the girl got warmer by laying on him and taking some off his body heat.

The young man didn't even notice the young girl laying down in his bed he continued to sleep, this man was always warm he was even warmer when he was sleeping so it was always easy feeling secure around him. His soul didn't express any darkness at all he could never hurt anything innocent at all..

neokitsune

Snuggling in deeper to the warmth that was around her, not used to the heat that she was feeling. There was just something about it that had her happy.

It was fairly obvious that the somewhat.... stricter, man beside her wasn't entirely awake, because if he was he'd have pushed her off of himself by now in shock and horror. However for now the tiny little indian girl was slowly drifting further and further into sleep, happy for once to be hot.

Banhi didn't even think twice about how Shanyee would feel since he was in the heat where he hated it, but she didn't care. If he was hot she knew he'd run away and he would always find her again.

Hime

Bhavesh turned around after a while chaning his position to rest in so Banhi probably fell down to the side off him with her face facing his warm back. He young man put his pillow between his arms and continued to take deep breath as he slept.
Even strong men could look innocent sometimes even if Bhavesh could have a strong face expression it looked very soft right now His lips where relaxed, his eyes, his eyebrowns he didn't look very tense now, not since he could think off something else then Banhi when sleeping. It had been a tough day for him..

neokitsune

Banhi, out of habit started to purr in her sleep and wrapped her arms and legs around whatever it was she was leaned against. She figured that she was sleeping in a tree again, so her legs wrapped around Bhavesh's waist and she started to purr even louder in her sleep.

Had the small girl known that she was wrapping her arms and legs around him she'd have blushed and felt horrible, but there it was.

She almost looked like she was an angel in her sleep, her eyes closed lightly and her chest rising and falling slowly in tune with his, so in tune with nature that she ocked her breathing to that of those around her. Banhi was strange, incredibly so, but she was also sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:36 am
Persona meeting <3

RP Link

Hime

Several hours passed and Bhavesh slept heavily and didn't turn around much it was probably good if he layed down on top off the girl she could be squeesed under there...he took a deep breath and opend his eyes slowley rubbing himself on his well shaped stomach with his right hand..

Hm it was really hot in here more then usual actually he tought to himself and blinked a few times until he suddently felt something or someone breathing on his neck. He got stiff and turned his head slowley and his nose touched the indian's girls nose lightly. Bhavesh could barley breath and his heart stopped a few beatings while starring at her...

neokitsune

Groaning slightly in her sleep and pulling her arms back along Bhavesh's stomach as she did so and yawning. As her eyes cracked open from her sleep, the girl stared straight into the other man's and froze in place, her two toned eyes unblinking and her face frozen.

"Ah.... ahh..." Instantly she shot away from him with the brightest blush across her face that had ever been seen.

"I'm sorry.... you were just... really warm and..." Banhi didn't entirely know that she was ranting at all, just that she was so embarrased.

Hime

Bhavesh just layed there starring at the girl that then pushed herself away from him and blushed heavily...Bhavesh was still to shocked to blush himself he cleared his troat and pulled back some off his forhead bangs from his face..

" Ummm...i don't know what to say i didn't expect you where that kind off girl sleeping in mens beds you don't barley know " that could actually sound wrong he wasn't mad or anything just shocked and a little afraid she would have gotten hurt if there was aother man then him...

He shoke his head lightly " If you where cold you could have told me...so it's ok i was just shocked finding you here "

neokitsune

Blinking frightendly, Banhi finally rubbed her stomach and tried to staunch her blush. "Ah... so you aren't mad at me then?" she finally asked him in a small voice.

"I... I don't normally go and sleep with others... I guess I was just.... cold or something." The little indian girl said as she sat her hands on both of her ankles awkwardly and looked down at her feet shyly.

Hime

Bhavesh blushed lightly and leaned down the bed to get one off the blankets next to it and he put it over the girl... " I guess i can't be mad...you must be use to sleeping outside so i can understand why you want some warmth ^^; my mom and sisters always told me i am like a burning fire...always warm "

Then he turned his back towards Banhi he just felt more and more embarased with every second and blushed heavily, his brain was more awake now and he started to think off the fact that a young pretty girl was sleeping in his bed....he tried to focus but the image already got stuck at his brain.

neokitsune

rubbing the back of her head as he spoke, the golden haired girl girl with all the spots in her hair didn't even let it faze her that she had been in a man's bed too badly, it was just that he was always so awkward around ehr that made her blush.

"Well... normally I'm warm too, but I was just really cold for some reason and I dont know why. Probably because I was wet or something silly like that. " Banhi said with a sheepish laugh.

Hime

" I hope you feel better now then...i am never cold even if it's snowing or if it's sunny outside " he stroke one off his hands over the side off his back but he still couldn't face ehr that would be to embarassing and weird he had no idea what she tought off him..probably that he was weird.

" Well want me to stay or do you wanna be left alone? " it was his teepee and his bed but was ready to leave it for her for now he was always polite a girl always needed her privacy and his cheeks was heating up more and more for every minute. She smelled really nice and he still couldn't the the tought off her soft skin against his from his head..

neokitsune

"Well.. I actually feel lots better now." Banhi blushed quite a bit herself and tried not to look incredibly nervous around the other indian boy.

"N.. no Im okay now. It's your house anyway." Banhi said with a splutter and ran out without another word, darting straight up a tree like a large squirrel and curling up within the branches awkwardly.

Hime

Bhavesh could in just once second feel the girls breath against his body and in the next she had left the teepee. Bhavesh was still shocked himself he didn't know how to react but he really hoped he hadn't done anything wrong to upset her. He sighed and sat up pulling a hand trough his messy brown hair..

His cheeks was still pink and his body felt warm and weird, all this having a girl over was relaly odd for him specially that she had gone to sleep in his bed...he still couldn't understand that but he didn't want to go after her and ask.

neokitsune

Banhi shuddered up in her tree and looked down at her shimmering Soquili mare. She looked happy, but for once in her life Banhi was confused. Death didn't see that, but then she never looked up because she was so used to looking down.

Shanyee whispered softly from her cheek.

"I don't know..." Banhi stated slowly.

She was so confused right now, she didn't know if he liked her and she knew she didn't know what human feelings were, she'd never had them, how would she know?

She'd never had a crush, not even a stupid little one.

Hime

Bhavesh would want to go back to sleep but he was to confused but since it was getting pretty late he tought it might be a good idea. Banhi was a big girl too she could take care off herself better them himself...so slowley he layed down again and tried to go back to sleep but it took a while before he fell asleep again..

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:37 am
Persona meeting <3 Time jump

RP Link

Hime

Taroji strutted around near the riverbank watching all his new friends, there was Death, Banhi and of course Bhavesh things had become so much fun since they got here so he was never bored. Around a month had passed and the indian girl apparently had stayed here with her soquili they both didn't have a home so it was him that had offerd them to stay not Bhavesh because he was to shy, specially when it come to that girl Banhi...Taroji shock his head and sighed what was wrong with the humans?

neokitsune

Death slowly floated back down to the ground and tapped her black hooves in the water for a moment before trotting up next to her 'brother' Taroji. He was incredibly large compared to her, but then so was her mate Khairi.

Banhi was curled up in the tree again, sound asleep like she was a little child or something when in fact she was really a teenager. Normally Banhi would be awake or something, but she'd chosen that day to curl up and sleep longer in the tree.

Hime

Taroji had gotten himself a new sister witch was nice...it's was nice to talk to another female then his girl Applejack from time to time even if he could never get tired off his girl " Hmm why are humans so slow Death? i meen hasn't those too been very silent when being close to eachother? "

neokitsune

"Because they live so long, they have to be sure I suppose." And often she'd found that they didn't stay with the same person their entire lives either. It disturbed her... but whatever worked for them. "Maybe they'll figure it out in time, but it WOULD be nice to see it soon eh?"

Death chuckled in her ghostly voice and shook her dark mane from her eyes.

Hime

Taroji just smiled and continued to splash around in the water with his cat-like legs and steps.." Hmm who knows~~ "
Bhavesh was just on his way back with a rabbit he had cought earlier, he looked up at the somewhat cloudy sky it was starting to get all dark grey. At this time off the year there was usually a lot off storms...one off them was probably comming here.

Bhavesh had his hair in a high pony tail today but this guy always looked very masculine so a high pony tail would not make him look sissy it was more off the opposite. The young man put the rabbit in one off his leather bags and put it in his teepee for now. Then he looked around...was Banhi around here today?

neokitsune

Banhi was snoozing so hard in the tree that she almost fell out when she heard steps below her, steps that weren't Death's or Taroji's. Both of her two toned eyes snapped open and she gazed down at Bhavesh tiredly.

"Rabbit for dinner then?" She asked softly to him from up in the tree.

The little girl slowly stood up and ruffled her far too long hair like it was natural. She needed to cut it or something, it was starting to get in her way.

Glancing down at him again, she swung down from the tree and landed at his side silently, barely making a noise on the ground as she landed. Growing up in the forest had its advantages.

Hime

Bhavesh nodded, still a little surprized because he never noticed Banhi when she just jumped down like that from one off her trees but he had gotten more used to it " Are you hungry? meat is good for you " he smiled and he tought that Banhi could need some more fat on her skinny body even if he liked that it looked so thin and flexible.

The young man put a hand on his forhead for thinking toughts like that again he was still sure she didn't like him not after running out from his teepee a month ago, he had tried to be nice but he guessed he just did it all wrong. He sighed and looked at the young girl maybe he should tell her how he felt alteast he would feel better even if she didn't like him back. He could take that? or could he really?

neokitsune

Rubbing one of her bare shoulders, Banhi smiled up at him and glanced at the rabbit's carcass. It was sad that the poor rabbit had had to die, but Banhi also knew that everything had a reason. It would keep Bhavesh and herself fed for a while.

Okay... not a while, but enough.

"I rarely eat meat, but I guess change can be good right?" Banhi said slowly. She was still so nervous around him, not like when she was around other men, she was fine around them. But Bhavesh... she knew her feelings for him but wasn't sure if he would have the same feelings as she did. What if her feelings weren't even normal?

Hime

Bhavesh picked up the rabbit again and walked down to the water to wash it and to start preapering the meat for dinner. It usally took sometime to cook meat over fire so he dicided it was good good to start now. He glanced at Banhi when he walked passed her on the way to the campfire he opend his mouth took a deep breath " Um would you like to take a walk with me after dinner? "

He asked gently and try to smile and not look at her because then he would get to nervous. He sat down on his knees took out one off his knifes from one off his side pockets and started to cut the rabbit before he put the meat on some sticks and put them over the campfire..he remaind silent and continued to wait for an answer..

neokitsune

Making a face inwardly, Banhi didn't respond at first, she simply sat with her back to his, knee bent and arms wrapped around it. What was she supposed to think? Was he asking her to take a walk because of...no... that was impossible.

"Um... sure. That sounds like it would be fun. Maybe I can take you to the little bird family I know." Banhi always brought up animals, it made her feel more comfortable since animals were all she'd been around as a young child. Maybe that was why she was so different and didn't know what Bhavesh meant to her.

Hime

Bhavesh glanced at her when she leaned against his back while he moved the sticks around the fire so they wouldn't get burned " Ok great! i hoped you would say yes...and yes we could go see the birds if you like " he was happy she said yes and eh had no problems she would go and meet her friends on the way..he couldn't here there comments anyway witch was good..

Hearing comments when you wanted to talk to this girl for real was not good for him right now so he was glad he couldn't here them. He sat down on the ground and didn't want to move to much when Banhi leaned herself against him, soon dinner would be ready and food was always good specially to Bhavesh he was almost always hungry.

Taroji walked by the two humans but decided it was not a good idea to bother them now so he puffed at Death so she could come with him...maybe they could go find dinner somewhere else.

neokitsune

Banhi felt the most comfortable when she was around Bhavesh for some reason, he was comfortable to be with. Though she might never know why, the girl could curl into his back and feel his warmth and feel comfortable.

Granted the smell of the food was making her belly growl slightly. Maybe it was because she'd been living off of vegetables for such a long time. "OH! I should go and get the honey to spread on the food to make it taste sweeter." Banhi said after a moment, she was always up for sweet things no matter what the time or place.

Death's ears swivvled forward and she trotted across the grass after her 'brother' slowly. She didn't want to bug Banhi at all. She was always so awkward.

Hime

Bhavesh looked after the indian girl she had such small clothes too it wasn't that odd that she was cold if she always run around like that specially now when it was getting colder at side it could even snow there these places even if that rarley happend it usually just snow up in the mountains. He put the meat to the side when he decided they where finished, he put them away from the fire but not to far away he didn't want them to get cold until Banhi got back...

So what was he going to say to her when they went on that walk? he didn't even know but he knew he wanted to tell her something he hoped he just had the courage enough to do it. Bhavesh pulled down his sweather he tends to put them on just because it was cooler outside and
Hime - thinks she is getting a cold and i be out today säger:
to wear something on around Banhi he didn't wanna run around half naked around her.

neokitsune

Patting her sides a little, Banhi dug her delicate hands down into the ground and unearthed the honeycomb chunks she'd hidden there from bears so long ago. They were still in tact, mostly because nothing was going to pull them out and eat them.

Holding one chunk back up in the air, the little teenager trotted back over towards Bhavesh and rolled her tan shoulders softly.

"Will this much work for the both of us?" Banhi asked meekly, holding them up for the older man with a bright smile. Both of her two toned eyes flashed brightly and she would have wagged her tail had she had one.

Hime

Bhavesh patted on the ground next to him " I am sure that will be enough...just take a stick with meat i hope it will taste ok " he couldn't belive that girl always loved sweet stuff like honey sure it was good but it was a little to sweet for his taste he use to feel it in his teeth when eating something sweet that it was usually enough with just a little sweet...

He took one off the sticks and gently blow on it and took a small bite between his front teeths, this man had quite good eating habbits he didn't tend to slobber everywhere when eating he looked almost a little sexy when eating " So was there any problem getting the honey? "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:52 am
Persona meeting <3 Time jump

RP Link

neokitsune

"Nope, nothing touched the batch that I grabbed this comb from." Banhi said happily, "so that means that most of them should be in tact. Usually if I bury something the animals are polite and leave it alone, long as I respect them back it usually works."

She took the honey and spread it over the little rabbit she had on her stick and took a tenative bite. She was always afraid when it came to eating meat, but then she had a fairly good reason since she respected animals so much.

"Oh this is pretty good." She grinned brightly after she swallowed the meat entirely.

Hime

" Well i don't kill animals for fun Banhi and meat contains important things that you need for your body to feel good and keep healty " he nodded and took a little off the honey and put it on his meat but not much since he wasn't into much off the sweet stuff eccept for Banhi she looked really sweet he belived she tasted really sweet too...he swallowed and continued to eat instead

His naughty brain was thinking things again and that tends to happen often these days " Ok so my meat is ok then? " he sounded a little nervous and took the last bite off his stick...he had put on many peices off meat on the sticks so they both had a propper meal on just 1 stick.

neokitsune

ulling the last peice off with her bright white teeth, Banhi smiled at the older indian man and nodded her shaggy head. She hadn't eaten meat in a few months, which was probalby a bad thing but then she also ate enough roots to know that sometimes she needed the iron and and everything else that came with meat when a human ate it.

"Anyway, you wanted to go on that walk then?" She asked smoothly

Hime

Bhavesh put some sand over the fire so it would stop burning then he stood up brushed away some dust and sand away from his clothes and reached out his hand to help Banhi up " Ah yes the walk...it was me that asked from the start...........i was thinking we could just walk so we maybe could get some time alone " he said the last words very quite and looked up at the moon that was slowley rising..

Could he really tell her? or was that a very bad idea...maybe after some walking it would be a better time to say how he felt..

neokitsune

Somewhere alone? Where did he want to go where the both of them were alone? It would definitely be alittle different. Maybe she could go and visit the bird family tomorrow then.

"Ah... Alone?" A heavy blush fell over her face and she glanced back to Death's retreating ghostly body for a moment before clearing her throat and nodding to him. "Sure." A smile lit her innocent tanned face and she started to dance off backwards so he would follow her. She knew where she wanted to take him if he wanted to be alone.

Hime

" Ok well you lead the way then i am not so good at finding good places around here even if i know the area " he laughed lightly and started to walk after Banhi, he pulled a hand trough his brown hair and continued to watch the girl infront off him...maybe she tought that he was old he was around 8 years older then her not that he felt like that.

But around here he just felt like a clumsy old man and not as a strong young man he was " So how are you feeling today? you look a little cold...are you cold? " he hurried up his steps so he could walk next to her and gently places a hand on her shoulder to feel if she was cold.

neokitsune

Banhi chuckled under her breath, even Shanyee asked if she was cold, the answer was always no. She'd lived through snow in the outfit she had on now after all, granted it had fit a little better back then, but that wasn't the point. The point was that she never ever got cold.

"I'll be perfectly fine." Banhi said as she walked beside him, her skin gave off a strange heat that most people would have been shocked by, it all came with how she'd lived after all.

As she saw the area ahead of her, the tiny little alcove in the trees, Banhi grabbed his hand and floated over quicker, her smile bright and her two toned eyes dancing

Hime

Bhavesh removed his hand " Oh ok...." maybe it was stupid to even ask he just wanted a reason to be close to her and maybe it was a small one to touch her somewhow. He put his hands into his pockets and continued to walk by her side looking at the trees, the sky, the moon and feeling the fresh air against your skin..

The young man was slightly surprised when the girl grabbed his hand and was dragged away oh maybe she didn't hate him after all or maybe she was just excited " So umm where are you taking me? "

neokitsune

"To my special place, where no one can find us and we can talk." Banhi bubbled happily, tugging him along until suddenly they were there. She let go of his hand and smiled up at him brightly, her eyes closed as she simply stood there, happy that she was in her special spot with someone else.

"Sooo... what was it you wanted to say? Or to ask?" The little girl brushed a strand of her hair out of her tan face and blushed a little because she'd never realized how disheveled she looked.

Hime

Special place? why did they go to a special place not this just felt more weird but he let himself being dragged away but Banhi. He looked around when the girl told him they where at the place she wanted to take him too " Umm...well i am not so good at this...i don't even know what to start "

He really felt that they haven't talked much after she slept in his bed or about anything that concerned them he still didn't know if she felt the same but he needed to talk to her...he took a deep breath and looked down at her but that just made him blush..

neokitsune

"Why don't you know how to start? It's not that hard. Just tell me what you wanna ask or know?" Banhi said simply, she smiled up at him in confusion, not entirely sure how to take that look on his face. Especially with that blush. She sort of wondered deep down inside what that blush was for, where it came from. Either way she didn't care, he had something to tell her.

Her mind went to a love confession at first, she wanted to tell him she liked him at least, but why would HE tell her that?

Hime

" Err because i am bad at stuff like this Banhi " he sighed and cleared his troat atleat he could atleast tell her that he liked her then he would get that off his mind even if she didn't tell him the same...so he opend his mouth slowley and almost wisperd " I like you......."

Then he pulled back his hair with one off his hands and looked down at the green grass below then..he didn't have the courage to look at her and he looked very nervous too he didnt even know if he wanted an answer. No one wanted a negative answer when it came to love.

neokitsune

Her ears were sharp, so she managed to catch what he said, luckily. If it hadn't been that she'd been raised in nature she wouldn't have known at all but at least this way she'd heard it. Her eyes shimmered and she tried to figure out what she wanted to do...

"I like you too." That was the only answer she had, the only thing she could keep in her mind. She'd wanted him to say that for a while now she'd wanted to tell HIM that for a while now.

Hime

Bhavesh cleared his troat again and blinked with his blue eyes when he heard the girls answer so she liked him? but in what way then? maybe it was just the friendly way all along so he decided to take some more courage and asked " Well you like as your other friends? or you like me in that special way that makes you blush and go weird with butterflies in your stomach everytime you think off that person? well i do that "

He smiled a little and looked at her...he was still trying to figure this girl out. He took a step closer to her and put one off his hands on her shoulder.

neokitsune

"I... I get butterflies every time I hear your voice or you touch me. It's a nice feeling. Not like I feel about Shanyee or Death, it's something I only feel for you and it's right here." Banhi put a hand on her lower belly and blushed heavily. Having him touch her when she was revealing all of this was a little strange... to say the least strange..

"I don't know what it means or why it feels like this. But it's only for you." She glanced down at her bare feet and tried to focus... it felt so strange.

Hime

Bhavesh smiled he was glad she felt the same as he did then he didn't had to worry about that anymore " Ah well i know that feeling very well....you know i am having a hard time to concentrate everytime i am near you..." he stroke his fingers over her arm and then he pulled her closer to himself and wrapped his big arms around her.

She smelled so nice and sweet that made him shiver a little and bent is face closer to hers and she could probably feel his breath when he leaned his face closer and closer to her face and he couldn't help himself...he stopped right infront off her lips with his and then he lightly kissed her as he continued to stroke his fingers over her back.

neokitsune

A blush spread over Banhi's face as he stroked her back, her one weak spot right near her hips and he'd found it. Shivers ran down her body and she buried her face into his shoulder, she was happy he was so much bigger.

He felt the same... he felt the same way as her. There wasn't anything in the entire world that could have made her happier than she was right then. Curled into him was where she felt like she wanted to be.

"I don't know how I concentrate around you, it makes it so hard." Banhi said quietly as his breath hit her bare neck, making her blush and shiver harder. "I... I think I love you... is that wrong?"

She didn't care if he answered or not, she was just happy being right there with him then.

Hime

He put a hand under her chin and pulled her face closer to him so he could kiss her lips then he stopped to answer her question " Well love is never wrong...and i am glad you feel that way...i think i feel the same way too but i think we need some more time together like this before we are sure " he smiled and hugger her once more. His heart and soul was in one off those moments that probably would be the best moments in the world for him and nothing could ever take them away from him. " I am glad as long as you stay by my side "

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:02 am
reserved for Ringlets entry xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:03 am
Ringlet's first meeting

Hime = Ringlet and Tweekend = Ariston

RP Link

Tweekend

As he glided through the air, Ariston noticed that it was a bit windy today. Feeling the cold gusts sliver around the temperature of his body jewelry, he shivered, realizing the harshness of the weather. Also knowing that wind damage could greatly ruin his lucious hair, he decided to play it safe and land in a simple opening. Spreading his wings further apart, he dramactically landed, hoping to showcase a wonderful display of flight for any spectators. When he hooves finally touched the ground, he was at ease, knowing that his hair was safe from any harsh wind.

Whipping his tail up in the air, he let his purple eyes scope the surrounding area. Sniffing here and there, he also brought out his senses to see if anyone was even futher away. Realizing his hopeless efforts, he trotted forward, wondering if anything was further ahead of him.

Hime

Golden hoves walked over the soft and green grass below, a yellow colored mare flapped with her wings so some dust and maybe a few leaves would fall off. She just came out from the forest from just a daily walk and everything seemed very peaceful today. The mare stopped when she made her wings all cleaned up and sniffed at the new area a little here she had never been before. New areas was always a little scary to her but here it looked very nice and peaceful witch was good or else she would have stayed in the forest for a while.

" Aww such a nice scent this area has~~ "

She called out happily with her little soft voice and looked out over the area with her iceblue eyes.

Tweekend
Out of bordom, and taking another huge sniff seemed to be lucky for once, and his female senses kicked in. He didn't know where this new scent was coming from, though he was able to pinpoint a direction. He trotted forward, wondering who was ahead of him.

Knowing it would look strange to a female to see a stallion darting at her, he kept his pace slow, though eying the surrounding areas for any sign of life. Before he could take another breath, he finally saw the figure that his nose had so rightfully picked up. Slowing his pace, he walked forward, making sure the mare was aware of his presence. He still could not see if it was a Soquili he had known or not, though the figure stood brightly in the field. His excitement grew with each step that he took.

Hime
Ringlet took a few steps forward and felt the nice and soft grass under her hoves it was still a little wet but still very nice. She shock her curley mane and wagged her tail, her big curls wagged nicley in the soft air and she started to look around to see what this pretty place wanted had to offer her.

She took a deep breath and streched out her odd colored wings but this mare was all odd colored it wasn't that normal to find a yellow colored female with colorful hair and she had wings witch wasn't very normal either. She mostly looked like a horse taken from a fairy tale.

" Ok what to do? maybe there is some nice animals around here to talk to "

The mare smiled and started to look for some life around her.

Tweekend
As Ariston was able to completely approach the mare now, he saw the beautiful details that she had. With bouncy curls in both her mane and tail, she possessed wonderous colors on her. His purple eyes watched her, and he was impressed with her stunning features. He then stood, right in front of her, and as he bowed his head he stated, "Hello there Miss, my name is Ariston, what is your name?"

Flipping his own lucious mane out of his face, he watched her curls bounce as she moved. He couldn't help but comment, "You have such stunning hair! How do you keep it so maintained and perfect?" Being a hair fanatic, he was amazed at her curls' perfection. He wondered what the personality of the female was like, and he was interested to find out.

Hime
Ringlet froze when she heard someone speak she hadn't even heard or noticed someone comming...she turned her head around slowley and clared her troat she was an easy one to scare of you where after scaring others. The mare saw a strange looking but beautiful stallion with odd horns, such scary wings and all that blonde hair it had to be ahrd to take care off...

She didn't know what to say but he didn't look unfriendly...so she nervously opend her mouth..

" U..umm g...good day sir! i am Ringlet... "

She said with her soft and low voice it was hard to hear her...and then she blinked at that odd question he asked her...how she kept her hair like this?

" Well my hair? i...i was born this way so um i don't to anything specific to it "

Tweekend
Ariston noticed that he seemed to have left the mare at an uncofortable position, so he took a step back and said, " I apologize if I startled you, I just couldn't resist meeting one as stunning as yourself." It didn't occur to him that he may have acted to quickly. He then saw her looking at him strangely, and wondered what was wrong.

"Is everything alright? Do not worry, I may be a Kalona but I will not bite." He playfully winked at her. Most other Soquili had the same reaction as she did, and he was used to it by now. He may have been the first Kalona that she had seen, so he was sure it was a suprise to her. It would definitely be a different perspective, though, then some of the other Kalona out there. He then responded to her comment, "Of course you were born with such hair, you were born with perfection of course. That is always a good thing." Being a perfectionist himself, he always knew when to admire other's perfection.

Hime
Ringlet watched the strange stallion..she didn't wanna offend him but she wasn't ready on someone to start speaking to her that quick she didn't even notice him but she seemed fine. She turned her hole body around so it looked a little better so she atleast faced him when she spoke to him.

" No it's ok...i just wasn't ready that someone would start speak to me...i was watching the area when someone suddenly spoke to me. Heh i am an easy one to scare "

She giggeld softly and looked a little confused when he said Kalona she had no idea what that was but he was probably talking about himself and his looks. No the word Kalona didn't ring a bell in her head but she hoped those creatures wasn't dangerous atleast it sounded like that when he spoke off it.

" I never heard of the Kalona...and you seem to be very fashinated of my hair but i promise you it is not perfect "

She blushed lightly she wasn't use to getting so many compliments about her looks before...such a silly stallion this was. She turned her head away so she didn't had to look at him and show him she was blushing.

Tweekend
Ariston kept his head high as she spoke, and he continued to listen with ease. "I was watching the area as well and it was getting lonely, so when I saw you standing here I knew there was company." He nodded to hear, and continued, " In the future I will make sure to try and not startle you, though.He felt bad for doing such a thing, he would have hated to be startled as well.

It is probably better that you have not heard of a Kalona, they are very violent creatures.. His mind trailed off, remembering all of the Kalona he knew. Each one more vicious then the other. Ariston had a bad side, but he only let it out when necessary. "I try to not have a bad temper, I don't have the energy for it. I use my energy to look good." He chuckled to her. He noticed that she was blushing lightly after his comment, and he smiled. " You may not think you are perfect, but in my eyes your features are quite lovely"Ariston relied on features for judging everything, and he would always view things that way. It was just the way he had always been.

Hime
Ringlet nodded her small head she was very tiny compared to him but stallions usually was more roburst and more muscular it was usually that in nature, small females and big males. She watched the stallions gold, horns, wings and all that hair he had it had to be hard to take care of but she tought he did a great job!

" Oh it's ok no worries...but if you say kalona's are violent and mean creatures how come you are not like that then? "

Ok she didn't know he could be laying to her but his spirit didn't feel that violent as he spoke off the others off his specie. And she raised her blue eyebrowns when he mentioned he used his energy to look good instead that was just so silly she never heard a male speak that of himself before.

" Heh you are funny you know that...you are the first male i met that thinks off his looks and that really likes complimenting women "

She giggeld lightly.

Tweekend
Ariston nodded his head before answering her, for he got asked this question a lot. His temper was indeed different from other Kalonas, and he did not feel the need to constantly be angry. Of course he still had Kalona moments, he just did not bring them out as much. "I just don't have the energy to be mean and hate everybody all the time. I would rather people notice me then fear me, of course." He closed his eyes, scoffing at the thought of utter lonliness. If people were afraid of me they would not notice me for what I truly am." Fluttering his purple eyes, he dramactically moved his hair once again.

He chuckled at the mare, and smiled at her remark. "I appreciate these things, so of course I would compliment you. You are blessed with stunning hair and a beautiful smile, and that is always an important trait." He looked at her colorful curls again, wondering what he would look like with a perm. "My looks are very important to me, I like to look my best of course. To me it is always important to show your best all of the time. Though, in my case it is just natural beauty. He winked at her playfully.

Hime
Why did he cared that much about looks? he was all pretty anyway he didn't had to care she was sure he looked like that all the time without doing much. She smiled and looked at his golden hair she had one of her curls in yellow too but no the same color as he had..

" Hm well i think the inside is more important it's just a plus if your looks are great too "

She didn't really care that much on how others looked as long as they didn't lie and that they where nice she was fine. She couldn't help to look away again when he complimented her looks again he seemed to really like her outside..

" Well why? i am sure girls like you anyway just because you are nice that is all that matters...but i am sure you can get a few extra with your gorgeous hair "

She laughed she was actually only joking with him but she didn't know if he would understand that.

Tweekend
Ariston felt a sly air sniffle through his nose, and he smiled at the innocent mare. "You are very kind, to look on the inside. Having confidence is something I find important on the inside. I'm not really sure what other kind of 'inside' one would need." He chuckled at the mare. He then continued, brilliantly saying, "I am not sure what you mean, with 'plus'. I think it is something that is deserved and what one is born with of course." Ariston's mind only saw one thing, which was excellence. That was all that mattered to him.

As the mare giggled at her remark, he let his mouth curve into a sly smile. " I do my best to show kindness to all beautiful females, for it is attention that is well deserved.". He lightly swung his head back, letting the gallons of hair follow. "I also love my hair, and try to be precautious with it. That's why I was so intrigued when I saw your curls, for my straight hair could do nothing of that sort." He did his best to not only look good, but always show how good he looked and acted.

Realizing that he was talking quite a bit on about himself, which was something he always enjoyed though knew was rude, he turned to the mare saying, "So, it appears you are new in the area. Are you enjoying it so far?"

Hime
Ringlet didn't understand why she shouldn't look on the inside? a pretty otuside could usually decive many girls heart she had both heard that from her bigger sister and mother.

" I was raised like that and i don't think i will change now "

She started to groom her colorful wings a little with her nose lightly while she listend to what the stallion had to say. She wounderd where this males family was or maybe he didn't have one? usually stallions was loners until they find a herd to be with.

" Well there i come from i look quite normal...the rest off my herd looked amasing compared to me...specially my sister and mother "

She said with a happy but soft voice. She giggeld again when he talked about his hair sure it was great but if you talked about something all the time it usually got boring.

" Hm i am sorry i don't have any curley hair tip for you...and yes i am new around here...i left my herd about a few months ago and now i am searching for my own special home...how about you? where is your family? "

Tweekend
As Ariston watched her groom her wings, he heard her speak of her herd. "They looked amazing? Interesting, do you mean they also had beautiful colors on them as well? He was interested in where the mare came from, for whether she liked to admit it or not, she was a sight to see. From looking at her little details, he was sure that her family and herd was quite a sight as well.

He chuckled at her remark about curly hair, and stomped his foot playfully. Then, he moved on to her next statement saying, "You left your heard? I'm sure that was hard in the beginning. He nodded to her, and then continued, "Me? I don't have a family or heard. I mean, I am one of the seven deadly sins, but since we all have too many differences, we tend to break away from the idea of a 'herd'. He chuckled at his situation. Having buddies or pals just wasn't on his 'to do' list, though being in the Soquili land, he had actually met many splendid Soquili that even he could relate too. He still continued to stay true though, and uphold his duty to himself as the proudest and most stunning Soquili alive.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:10 am
Ringlet's frist meeting

Hime = Ringlet and Tweekend = Ariston

RP Link

Hime
Ringlet was still surprised that this male was so intressted in her...she wasn't really use to much male company she usually spent her days with her sister and mother and her sister was the pretty one that got all the males intresst not her she was just a more simple looking wind soquili.

" Many say they do...but my sister is the prettier one not me "

She giggeld but sure her sister was beautiful but she didn't have a pure heart like she did but Rin hadn't noticed that, and not any from there she came from either. She finished her grooming and looked at Ariston with her blue eyes.

" Ah yes some things got a little complicated and i decided i was old enough to leave so here i am <3 "

She could always found her happiness somewhere else so that is what she was looking for. But she tought it was a little sad that someone who was as pretty as Ariston didn't have a family yet..

" So you dont have a girlfriend then or some blonde babies from you running around? "

Tweekend
Ariston's eyebrow lifted dramatically from Ringlet's comment. "Your sister is the prettier one? How could one say such a thing?" It was hard for Ariston to grasp on such a concept of self view, for it was noticeable that his was outragiously confident. "You should have more Pride in yourself, it is sad to hear you speak in such a way. Having those kinds of thoughts are not someting I understand well. He was confused by her statements, and could never even think of a male being prettier than he. In some instances it was good to always been confident, but in Ariston's sake his was blissfully ignorant, of course.

He felt himself laughing quite loud at the concept of a 'girlfriend'. "Of course I would love to see little blonde perfections of myself running around and conquering the world, though I couldn't imagine the idea of havine one mate." That sort of thing didn't tickle his fancy, for he enjoyed a variety for women too much. "Is that something you enjoy? Looking to settle down with a strong male? I could see a sense of motherly instinct in you." He smiled to her.

Hime
Rin nodded her little yellow head she always heard since she was little that her sister was prettier but if it was the truth or not she didn't know.

" Yes that is what my family said...but if it is the truth or not i don't know but i am sure someone will find me prettier then her someday...it's the inside that counts remember "

She giggeld again she had no problem being the second best looking from her sister but she didn't know it was actually the opposite her family hadn't really be that true to her maybe that is why she left? then she blushed heavily when he mentioned about having more then one mate...oh ofcourse he was like that and she knew some males liked having more females and some sticked to one..

" Umm i am sorry...well i don't know maybe someday if i found the right one "

Tweekend
Ariston chuckled, remembering this silly 'inside' idea. "Heh, that's right. Well I am sure you will find a good man like that. Knowing he could never fit those qualifications, he laughed to himself again.

Don't worry, I am sure you will find a fine mate. You have great kindness, so be patient of course. He knew she and him had many differences with these ideas, so he knew what he had to do.

"I enjoyed our time together Ringlet, but I am afraid I must go. I hope you have a pleasant day, and I am sure I will see you around. He winked to her, and suddenly let out his lucious wings. In a matter of seconds, he popped up into the sky, vanishing into the blue abyss.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:15 am
It's the inside that counts even if the outside may look scary

Hime = Ringlet and Mika = Windflame

RP Link

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

He ambled along purposely as his graceful strides made him look as if he floated across the ground, but it was merely forced habit, learned from days of harsh childhood training. Today, he meant to find her. The one he knew was meant for him, but he doubted he'd ever find the one. So far, all the mares he'd spoken to had turned out to be the wrong mare; someone different. He found he was beginning to lost hope of ever finding her... He was determined that, if he couldn't find her, he would let her go... and move on.

He winced at that thought, not liking how he would have to give up on his quest after so very long, but he had no choice. He had to let her go. Mayhap he would meet a mare that suited him. One day. "Windflame Bloodrider doth not needth to stick to one female forever. If she hath no reason to seek this one out herself, this one wilt not seek her out, either. 'Tis a fair trade..." He murmured to himself, and slowed until he was settled underneath a giant oak tree. The heated sun was getting to him, especially since he was fully black; the heat lingered longer.

Hime

A golden colored mare was running trough the forest with a remarkable speed she had to hurry. The female looked very scared when she hurried to get away from them, she even missed the big and black stallion that was standing near an oak tree because the only thing she could concentrate on was to get away..

A smaller black cloud was following her it was a black cloud off bees she had probably botherd them in some way and they probably wouldn't stop shasing her for a while not until they shased her away from there home and not until they felt safe again.

" Nnnnnn...i am sorry ok "

The small female squeeked as she continued her running she didn't wanna get stung by them she know that being stung by one bee hurted but what about thousands off them? no she didn't wanna stay and found out.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
The blur of a golden flash flew by him in a whirl, followed by a gray cloud of buzzing bees. Blinking, for he hadn't expected that, he wondered for a moment what to do. Save the golden blur, or leave it be and watch? Deciding on the former, he quickly moved in a few strides after the chasing, and pondered how to attract the bees or stop them. An idea flickered in his calculating mind as he noticed something.

Bees hated loud noises, and so, he charged at the old, dying tree he had spotted, created a loud sound from the hollow pine trunk. He turned, wondering who the golden blur was and preparing to chase the bees back into their hive... or at least escape into the air... the highest part where the yellow-and-black creatures could not reach. Bees could not fly very high--so he hoped--and he watched carefully, red eyes unblinking in concentration.

Hime
Ringlet turned around when she heard a noise...oh what could that be? she tougth she saw another soquili but she wasn't sure she justt wanted to get rid off the bees but her brain wouldn't think any good toughts right now.

The bees aparently got confused and lost the golden mare and stopped for a few seconds until they noticed the black stallion instead and decided to go after him instead...

" Oh where did they go? "

The female decided to hide behind a few big bushes and tried to see where that black soquili and the bees went she hoped they didn't went after he or she instead then she would feel horrible..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Satisfied to see the buzzing annoyances start to come after him, Windflame led them on a merry chase around the woods before taking off into the air, hoping to get them to chase him into the the sky before they would give up and return to their hive. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that it was a soft golden colored Wind mare he had "rescued", and shook his head. What had the female done to irritate the creatures? She probably was only curious and hadn't meant to bother them, but he would discover the story later.

Off he shot, like chain lightning, into the air as he bellowed aloud a challenge to the insects, annoyed that he had to do this. He didn't mind helping out others, or rescuing mares, but his mood had been broken now since he had to thoroughly deal with the darn things. He then dived, cutting into the lake that he'd noticed as he flew upwards, the bees following him only to be caught in wave of water, which shooed them off. Surfacing along the edge of the lake, panting slightly, he shook himself to get out the excess water, allowing the heated sun to dry his mane a tail. He had momentarily forgotten about the mare, for he was merely concentrating on getting back his breath.

Hime
The golden female continued to peek out from the bushes for a while but she couldn't see what happend then she suddenly heard a something that sounded like splashes from water. Oh of course bees didn't like water why didn't she think off that?

Slowley the mare walked out from the bushes with leaves in her curley hair and wings. She had small colorfull stars on the top off her frontlegs and iceblue eyes that really looked nervous right now..

" I wounder i they are gone now? and i wounder who saved me? "

The female started to walk in the direction off the splash looking around for that black soquili she hadn't even noticed if it was a female or a male that helped her...

" Umm hallo? "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
For a moment he thought the Soquili was threatening him and nearly attacked her, baring his fangs menacingly before he snapped out of it. Since he'd been concentrating on getting back his breath he'd momentarily forgotten about the other Soquili the bees had been chasing.

He tilted his head, blinking as his mind cleared from the sudden blood rush. "This one apologizes," he said gently, hoping he didn't scare the mare away with that. "Thou caught this one off guard," he explained, nodding. "Greetings, fair one. Dost thou fareth well? Yon bees wilt not bother thee no longer."

He looked her up and down, deciding she was no thread before he relaxed. "And thou art...?" he asked, waiting for her name. "This one ist called Windflame Bloodrider... Windflame, if thou chooseth to call this one that." Another Wind mare? He seemed to encounter many of them lately, he mused. He wondered how many winged Soquilis roamed these lands.

Hime
The mare saw the black Kalona oh no wasn't it one off those Ariston told her about wasn't they usually a more evil nature? she cleared her troat and looked a little nervous and took a few steps back what if he was dangerous? she didn't really meen to upset him with the bees of anything..

" U...umm g...good day sir! "

He voice was slightly silent and soft her voice wasn't that loud and it was a little hard to hear what she said but she got so shocked of the stallions apparence that she didn't know what to say. And things didn't go any better when she stepped on a slippry rock and slipped and bumped down on her buttom. She sat there with her colorful wings pointing right up and her blue eyes watched the stallion...now she had messed up even more.

" Well i am called Ringlet....and i am sorry if i caused you any trubble "

She had got every word he said either he spoke in such an old way she had never heard anyone speak like that she wounder where he came from.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He cocked his head at her, for once confused and surprised to see that there were mares who did show fright at the sight of him. All the mares he'd met from before had never shown fear, even once, so this was something new, and he didn't know how to deal with it. He had never before encountered a female who had shown that she was scared of him, so he was momentarily at a loss for words. "No, Lady Ringlet, 'tis no trouble at all. Thou lookth like thou needst help, so this one helped thee. Yon creatures art troublesome to all but themselves."

He eyed his mane and tail, deciding they were dry enough when Ringlet suddenly tripped. He moved quickly to help her, but he was too late. She now lay in front of him in an awkward position, looking up at him. He sighed, nearly smiling at the sight. "Art thou all right?" he asked, moving back so that she could stand up in front of him. She probably thought he was going to attack her, but he wouldn't; not unless she wanted to threaten him. Only then would he attack her, and only thus. He tended to be aloof and aggravating to a lot of his fellow kin this way, but he didn't mind; that was who he was, after all.

Hime
Ringlet pulled out her wings and slowley got back on all four legs again she blushed heavily it was so embarrasing to be clumsy infront off stallions who would ever want her if she always acted wrong? but the only thing she could do is to be herself nothing more...and there was nothing wrong with that she knew someone would like her for being herself one day..

" Oh it's ok Windflame i am just so clumsy sometimes it's almost embarrasing "

She said gently as he tried not to look at him with her red face. She glanced at him he had big black wings, long hair and some strange markings his teeth where sharp too but he seemed fine or else he would have attacked her by now...

" Oh well i must thank you it was very nice of you to help me~~ "

She said smiling as she looked up at him with her pure blue eyes, her voice was sounding much secure now and she had a very light but beautiful voice. Her curls stroke her golden fur in the wind but she was still surprised to see that her hero was a Kalona but he seemed very nice and strong..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
She had a very soothing sound voice, he noticed. He had a deep, smooth voice that had many mares swoon over him where he used to live, though he could tell that mares in this particular place were harder to win over; it was just as well, he preferred it that way. He managed to fight back a chuckle at her words. "Thou art who thou chooseth to be, whether thou art clumsy or not. 'Tis who thou art." He cocked his head at her, observering her.

Soft golden fur, ringlets that looked like silk brushing against her and shocking blue eyes that made him feel ashamed for what he was. She seemed sweet and innocent... pure, someone he couldn't touch. He nodded as she thanked him; it was the only way he could really say 'you're welcome' to such a pure, innocent mare. "What art thou doing in such dangerous woods?" This forest got dark faster than most, so it was a little surprising to see a sweet mare like Ringlet here in such a foreboding forest.

Hime
She continued to look at him he looked much stronger and bigger then the males in her olrd herd at home but maybe Kalona's where bigger? she noticed that this male was observing her too maybe that was something males did in this area? well she didn't know.

" Your way off speak is very intressting~~ but very new to my ears and i guess you don't choose who to be but i be fine "

She hoped to grow out off it but as far as it looked like she would probably be stuck with it. She shock her curley mane and her white curl moved down over her eye that just irritated her and she tried to move it by blowing. That would be a funny sight to some Rin could be a little clown sometimes but still beautiful.

" Umm well i guess i am kind off lost i have no idea on where i am...but i have no home to go back too so i guess i am at a dead end right now "

She sighed but she still smiled and still watching the stallion with her intense blue eyes.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He sighed to himself, feeling self-conscious as Ringlet scrutinized him. Many Kalona males were bigger than the average male Soquili, and the Kalona females varied in size. He suddenly felt like a giant compared to Ringlet, and he also suddenly wished he wasn't so... big. Ah, well. It couldn't be helped, he reasoned; he couldn't stop how he was created. "This one suppose this one supposeth that this one dost speakth strange... this one speakth in the old tongue."

"Lost?" he repeated, and without meaning to, concern drew over his expression. Well, that explained how this mare happened to be in such a cruel area. "This one can help thee to find a way out... and if thou needth a home, thou can choose to live here with this one..." He mentally banged his head against a tree trunk for such a sudden offer, but he felt like he needed to protect this mare; she seemed so vulnerable, "...and this one can protect and watch over thee, or thou can travel until thou findth a place to call home."

He lived anywhere he chose, but his current territory was right here in this neck of the dark forest, where he felt more at "home" than anywhere else. "A dead end? 'Tis understandable, Lady Ringlet. So, which wouldst thou prefer? Thou hath a few choices." He would oblige with whatever she picked; she deserved to be escorted out of a desolate place like this, rather than living here with him... though he tended to travel from time to time, but if he was taking care of someone, he usually stayed in one place till that someone chose to leave.

Hime
The female wiggeld her wings a little and one off her feathers escaped and floated off and landed on the males back, pink and black didn't match that well but he seemed less scary with one off her pink feathers on him...so silly that made her giggle a little but she stopped because she didn't wanna sound rude. But when he spoke she had trubble to understand what he was really saying maybe he could try speak a little bit more modern so she could actually understand him.

" Oh what did you say? live with you did you really say that? my ears must be plugged with something i just tought i heard you telling me to stay here? maybe you could try to speak so i would understand you better "

She wasn't really sure but why would someone she barley know ask her to stay? no that couldn't be right but she got that about the escort part..

" Ah well i left my old herd you see...i didn't like it back there at all so i left...i had some trubbles with my family and i decided to leave... "

She looked down and her curls coverd her face sure she could need someone strong protecting her but she couldn't ask that from someone she didn't know but some company would be nice.

" You could keep me company and atleast show me how i could get away from here later "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He blinked when a pink feather fell from one of her wings and floated up and out, landing on his back gently. He felt weird, wondering if he'd look less intimidating to the mare, when Ringlet let loose a soft giggle. He decided he didn't mind, and hid a smile. "This one... I... I am not used to speakth... speaking modern tongue," he said very slowly. It felt strange, speaking in the modern tongue. He could understand it, but he couldn't quite speak it. "Yes... this one... I asked thee... you... if thou wanted to live with this one... me." He struggled as he replace words with new words that the Soquili in this area spoke with.

She seemed shy now, and that made him let loose a short, soft, deep-throated chuckle before he let it fade away. "I wilt... will do as thou... you ask. This one... I can keep thou... you... company, if thou wish." He was speaking a lot more slowly now, but if Ringlet couldn't understand him, it would be impossible to communicate, and it was just as well that he learned a little bit of the modern tongue anyway. He indicated a clearing that was lit with soft sun rays and began to lead the way there. The grass was sweet--so he heard from the plant eaters living near him--and the area was comforting, so perhaps Ringlet wouldn't mind living there until she felt she needed to leave.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:24 am

RP Link

Hime
She hoped she had offended him because she didn't want to make him feel more bad not after she let the bees go after him this poor um big guy she felt so stupid for messing up his day but he didn't seem angry..

" Errr...ummm i can help you with that if you want? as a sorry for the bees...... "

Then her cheeks turned pink..she blushed and turned her face away from his. What did he meen? he couldn't ask a female a question like that it was just weird but maybe it was who he was but it was still so weird to her maybe he asked all females if they wanted to live with him...no this male wasn't like the other kalona Ariston he definetly didn't know how to compliment a female but she was sure he ment no harm.

" Um i am sorry i have to ask but don't you think it's a little weird to ask a female to live with you? "

She cleared her troat maybe he was just kidding with her. Maybe she should have kept silent instead maybe she just made him angry saying something like that.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Windflame, for once, thanked the goddess that he had black coat to cover a blush as he looked away from Ringlet, contemplating for a moment why he had asked her such a strange question. Normally, he usually offered to merely help lost creatures out of this desolate forest. He shrugged a wing, ignoring her apology since he had chosen to help her; it hadn't been an annoyance.

Ringlet was blushing a little too, but he figured she was being shy. Well, he wasn't used to doing sudden impulse things like that, so he wracked his brain to come up with something. Ah, that was it... just explain the truth. Only, what was the truth?

"This one... I suppose 'tis odd, as 'tis not like this one... me to ask a female, one this one... I barely know to come live with... me..." he said awkwardly, trying to find a way to explain. He was as serious as serious could be as he turned to look Ringlet right in the eye. "This one... I find that 'tis strange, but if you do not wish it, this one... I can lead thou out of this place." He was still very vague, but only because he couldn't figure out how to explain what he had offered.

Hime
Ringlet stood there looking confused was that an answer? she didn't understand much off what he was saying first with that old landguage he spoke in and he seemed nervous? eveything just turned out blur in her ears maybe she should just try to find her way out herself...because she didn't know what to think of her strange hero.

" Ummm...was that an answer because i didn't understand much off it...i am sorry maybe i should go find the way out myself "

She couldn't just tell him that she tought this meeting was quite odd to her, sure he seemed nice but strange she wasn't use to guys like him and she still felt a little not scared but not like herself she didn't know this guy so she didn't know what she could say or do..

" Umm this is getting a little odd...but i have no idea what my hero thinks? "

She said with her nice and sweet voice she really wanted to understand him because he seemed like a very cool but nice guy.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Now, that surprised him. Hero? He hadn't rescued her through any amazing feat or anything, just merely helped her with that small trouble with the bees. He forced himself to speak slowly and clearly as he struggled to speak in the modern tongue for her to understand him. "Lady Ringlet, forgive me if you can't understand. It's hard... for me to speak in your modern tongue. If you want to get lost and wander forever in a dark place like this, be my guest," he said slowly with a gentle warning. "But I assure you, you will be lost, because this place may confuse a pure mare like yourself." The language was getting him confused as he spoke, because his mind continued to make him want to speak in his own tongue.

Windflame shifted a bit, thinking carefully as he pictured the forest in his mind. "Perhaps you can find a way out," he continued, slow as ever as he spoke. "You have wings, I see. Can you fly out? More than likely you'll find your escape route from the air." Why hadn't he thought about that before? He was probably captivated... no, no, stop. He shook his head as he frowned. He had this habit, mixing up the positive feelings often. He understood the negatory feelings almost too well, but when it came to feelings such as love, liking, or any other besides dark amusement, he was at a loss. Ringlet confounded him in new ways that no other Soquili, stallion or mare, had ever done. He shrugged a wing. "You can leave at any time, Lady Ringlet. If you wish for escort, you can find me here by this lake."

He shifted smoothly as he began to turn and walk away. There was no point contemplating the odd feelings that kept springing up; it reminded him of when he met Zahariah, the silver spotted stallion that was quite an annoyance and kept bugging him at the back of his mind. He held in a sigh as he traced the edges of the lake, searching for the hidden rock path underneath the water as he did so. It allowed him to walk across to the cavern on the other side of the lake, and if any other Soquili saw him, it would look as if he were walking on top of the water, which he wasn't, but all the better for frightening away creatures who had no clue to leave him be, although there were exceptions, such as Ringlet.

Hime
She tilted her head to the side and watched the male did she hurt him? she hoped not even if he looked like being a guy that no one could brake you never knew about the inside..the inside was very important to her that was the diffrence between her and her family and that was one off many reasons she left her home..

" Ahhh...well it's om i am glad you are trying for my sake but don't make it to hard on yourself it should never be a burden to hang out with someone right? "

She suddenly didn't want to leave him it was actually pretty dark and scary in here but he was one off those creatures in the dark too but he helped her she knew he wasn't bad well maybe his looks but not his soul. She wagged her curled colorful tail and took a few steps after him.

" Windflame....can i walk with you instead? it feels more safer that way it's always better to be escorted by someone who knows the area "

She looked at her wings...actually her wings wasn't well trained and she didn't want to tell him that her wings was almost as badly trained that she couldn't fly her muscels just wasn't strong enough to carry her...but no thinking off that now she smiled towards the dark stallion instead..

" Can i ask what you have eaten to become so big? it's almost amasing~~ <3 "

She was good at switching subjects so so she did..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He paused, not turning around, as an ear quirked in Ringlet's direction as she pleaded--well, not pleaded, but she did sound scared--with him to stay and talk with her. He glanced up to the opening in the grove of trees that surrounded the giant lake, noting that stars were beginning to appear. He sighed to himself, deciding that mayhap it was better he kept an eye on Ringlet; the mare would probably get lost just standing still in this place--which was very possible--and he slowly turned around to give her a good look.

Actually, he recalled, he misheard her. Ringlet wanted to walk with him to feel better. He nodded. "You can, Lady Ringlet, if you wish. Why do you not fly? Is it too cold?" He never actually felt cold, and then her last statement caught his attention. "No, Lady Ringlet," he said, managing to hide the surprise in his voice, "You aren't a burden at all. Do not think like that." He was, frankly, surprised to hear such words from a mare's mouth. Mares were never a burden unless they deemed themselves to be very annoying (which he had only seen in... none that he'd met so far).

The change in subject went unnoticed as he replied with ease, feeling more comfortable with a topic like this. "I eat five apples a day, Lady Ringlet," a somewhat lie, because he didn't really want to mention that he ate meat, but, well, it'd have to come out sooner or later, "And, when I cannot leave it alone any longer, I eat... flesh," he said quietly. "Of course, with what I am, I was built to grow big and strong." He allowed a small chuckle to get through his mouth as he finally found the stone ledge pathway across the lake. "Step here, Lady Ringlet. 'Tis a pathway to that cavern on the other side of this lake, where you can stay until morning."

Hime
Lightfooted she followed him peeking up at him under her white curl that was growing closest to her face. She smiled again when he said she wasn't a burden when she just asked him to speak more clarley towards her that made her happy that actually someone listend to her that didn't happen often <3 maybe around here wasn't that bad accept this forest it was a little dark and creapy.

" The truth is that they isn't really strong enough to carry me around that long...i didn't get that much practice when i was little "

It was actually pretty sad but maybe she would learn how to build up her wings and make them strong. She giggeld a little when he called her lady such a silly stallion he was well others would have called him polite but she was so unused to words like that so she tought it was a little silly but cute. The she stopped...apples? with those teeth? no he couldnt be telling the truth about that..

" Well flesh sounds more natrual for someone like you...with those teeth i would feel sorry for you if you only had fruits "

She started following him again this time she walked next to his side instead...oh a pathway? sounded intressting but she didn't know...would be be alone there?

" Oh ok...it was very kind of you but is it safe there? or will you be staying there too? "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Ah, well that explained quite a few things, he thought to himself, oblivious to what Ringlet was thinking about him. He didn't exactly catch her smile as he was concentrating on the unsteady underwater pathway that led straight to the dark cavern. He glanced over to Ringlet as he moving lightly and carefully, giving her an approving glance with how she was walking. "You're doing well, Lady Ringlet. Yes, that's how you should walk down this way... hm?"

He was a little surprised at the reason why she couldn't fly, but he nodded. "That explains much. Why did you not practice? Your wings are a part of you, and valuable appendage," he said, conversationally. His own wings were folded against his body at the moment, since he didn't feel that he needed to use them at all at the moment. Perhaps he would train her to use her wings; after all, feathered wings weren't too much different from the Kalona wings, and they took to the air far easier than the bat-like wings as well.

"Does it? You are the first to say so, as every other I've met says differently. They prefer that I say that I eat fruit," he consented. They were now on the shore opposite of where they had been before. "There's enough room in here for the both of us. I'll stay at the cave mouth to keep watch if you feel unsafe, Lady Ringlet." So saying, he approached the cavern's opening and went inside for a moment, vanishing in an instant due to his dark coat, but reappearing once more thanks to the moon's light at the entrance, laying down.

Hime
She walked inside slowley eprking her ears backwards she wasn't that fond of places like this that just made her move closer towards Windflame when she walked sloooowley inside. She almost bumped into him one time until she hurried her steps and continued inside..

" I...i hope so...oh my wings? well it's about my family and i rarley talk about it "

He family just makes her sad, you never pick your family but then she could make her own almost perfect one some day with a nice stallion then staying at that horrible place. She peeked back at him why would that be strange? that he ate meat not that was just who he was and there was nothing wrong with that..

" Heh no...you are a Kalona right so you go a head and eat meat~~ oh so you are staying then? "

She looked around the new place it looked fine she just hoped it wouldn't cold because she was weak against the cold specially her wings. She walked up to Windflame he was even big laying down that silly guy his parents must have been proud off him <3 she layed down to but not to close to him she still didn't know him..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He was definitely amused that Ringlet didn't go further inside and instead came to lay down close to him (not against him, but close to him) and that made him ask in a teasing voice (which surprised him himself), "Are you sure you're not cold, Lady Ringlet? You seem to contradict yourself." However, he began to scan for any predators (giant bears and wolves lived in this area in packs, and were prone to attack any prey they laid eyes on). "You do not have to talk about your family, I was merely being curious," he consented.

He gave her a startled look (he was showing a lot of emotion around this mare... that never happened before...) at what she told him. "You don't find it disgusting or horrible?" he asked, incredulous. It was amazing, how she didn't mind or care much about it one bit. He knew that many of the regular, "good" Soquili hated to see him eat and tear at flesh and blood, later consuming the soul so that he could live and thrive. He gave her a strange look when she asked that, but gave her a small smile and a nod. "Yes, I'm staying. 'Tis foolish to leave an innocent mare by herself in such a dangerous place. Get some sleep. Morning will come sooner for you then."

Hime
She put her wings as close as she could to her golden body sure it was a little chilly in here she could feel Windflame's body heat too he must never be cold not that all those muscels and with looking like him at all...that made her blush lightly again and had to look away, she didn't want to show she was embrassed again.

" Umm...maybe a little but you helped me enough already so i am sure i be fine "

She fluffed her wings up a little and another feather fell off this time a blue one it was only natrual for feather creatures to drop feathers. The she looked at him still a little pink he tought eating meat was horrible?

" No...i am very much into sweet specially strawberries those are red too so it doesn't matter "

She closed her eyes and layed down her chin to the ground but it was even chillier feeling that cool air blowing inside and that was just to much but she didn't want to show it to the stallion. So she gently moved closer towards his side very slow and silent maybe he wouldn't notice? she moved as close so that there sides touched and she put down her chin on one off his front legs instead...there much better the tought <3

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He noticed right away, but continued to scan the area around them, somewhat uncomfortable and surprised that the mare was willing to, well, cuddle next to him. He bit back a chuckle since she appeared to be quite cold, and was probably just trying to appear more tough than she really was. He blinked as a blue feather suddenly floated down in front of his face out of nowhere, and he gently blew it away.

Windflame pretended to turn and say something to her and immediately show surprise at find her so close to him. "You're sure about that? Fruit tastes differently from meat, Lady Ringlet," he said, lightly teasing. He turned away, somewhat dozing since he felt they were safe. It was close to midnight now according to the moon's position, so they would be find for now. "Sleep well, Lady Ringlet."

Hime
The mare's white bouncy curl fell down in her face again that curls almost had it's own life according to her but since she was almost half a sleep she didn't notice. And only half off her brain was aware off that she was this close to him.

" I don't care ok~~ everyone is diffrent you are Kalona and i am wind that is only natrual... "

She smiled softly and flopped up a wing on Windflame's back just so she could move closer. Heh finally this was the perfect position~~ now she could sleep well all night specially with Windflame being so strong at WARM that was just great <3

" Night my hero <3 "

And it didn't took long for the golden mare to fall asleep..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He was unused to having a mare so close to his own body, especially with how she was sleeping against him. He was completely awake--Kalona didn't need a lot of sleep, and they were creatures of the night, anyhow--and feeling uncomfortable, excited, and shocked all at once. Why would a mare like her, ah, cuddle up next to him like that? He decided he'd be logical and say she was merely cold and needed body heat. Yes, that's probably what it was. He slowly breathed again, though deep down, where he had locked away his emotions a long time ago, he enjoyed it. Of course, he would never admit it aloud.

The dark coated stallion returned her smile with a small one of his own as he watched her fall asleep. "You are really special, Lady Ringlet, to have no prejudices," he whispered, and then blinked when she called him her hero once more. He sighed--he didn't think helping her with bees was hero-like at all; he was just helping--and allowed one last chuckle rumble through his body as he replied so very softly, "Good night, Ringlet."

Hime

Ringlet felt warm and nice all night and no bad dreams had hunted her over the night either. Maybe some would dream nightmares when they met someone like Windflame but he was just as any soquili even Kalona's had hearts just like everyone else...

She slowley begun to wake up and she cleared her troat and opend her eyes slowley...ops! apparently her nose was just an inche away from Windflame...so embarassing her nose was almost touching his she didn't know if he was awake or not she just hoped he wouldn't get upset or anything because she was so close to him..

She moved her head backwards a little and streched out her wings should she sheck if he was awake?

" Umm Windflame you awake? "

She wisperd..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:25 am

RP Link

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Apparently Windflame had dozed off slightly, not noticing exactly how close Ringlet had gotten, because he felt oddly comfortable, unlike most nights where he was tense alert. He got few sleeping hours as a result, and last night had been the first night he had actually slept. Now, however, he woke to the feeling of being strangely very warm... and another body against his. Not that he minded, but it was unusual. He allowed a yawn to leave his mouth as he blinked the sleepiness off of him.

And then like a lightning bolt, he jerked awake completely when he remembered his charge. Her soft voice slowly drifted up to his ears as it calmed him down. She was right next to him, nothing had happened when he'd fallen asleep... he was surprised about that, but then again, they had been hidden in a cave in a place that was really hard to reach. "Yes, Lady Ringlet, I am awake. Did you sleep well?" he replied, looking at the smaller, pretty mare to make sure she was all right. He wondered what she felt like doing today, considering she was probably ready to leave this dank place.

Hime
Gentle feathers stroke over Windflames back when Ringlet moved herself a little away from the stallions side she tougth she was a little to close to him...she still didn't know him and he seemed to be the lonley and maybe a little cold? she hadn't noticed that until now but he was a little tense...poor boy she wounderd what could have made him so tense but they again his muscels tend to show much more when he looked so tense...

She bite her lower lip there was not the time for toughts like that he could probably not feel well none would if you walked around feeling tense all day long...then she puffed her nose against his neck as a nice goodmorning-hallo-puff.

" I didn't wake you did i? if i did then i am sorry you really looked like you could need some sleep "

She smiled and watched the stallion his hair still looked pretty he hadn't moved around much during night that was for sure. She new she could move around quite a lot actually.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He tried not to shiver as Ringlet's wing stroked over his back; it gave him the oddest feeling. He slowly surged to his feet. "I'll be right back, Lady Ringlet, and no, you didn't wake me." He needed to stretch his wings for the day, so that he could prepare for later flight travel. Taking a short gallop, he launched into the air, swooping around the area strongly and gracefully, and before long landed with a sweep in front of Ringlet, shaking his head to clear it.

Her earlier good morning welcome had been a surprise--again, he was used to being by himself, so the company was very odd. Still, though, Ringlet was his charge until she was felt she needed to leave. He cocked his head at her as he tilted his head in a bow. "What do you feel up to today, Lady Ringlet?" He pulled in his wings against his body, knowing that they often caused much intimidation in a lot of other species.

Hime
Oh he ws leaving? ah maybe he just wanted to strech his legs and wings she tought that seemed like a good idea and got up to strech her body as well. She peeked outside the cave after her black new friend he sure didn't talk that much not more then he needed...she was happy that he was so nice towards her <3

She fluffed up her wings like birds use to do sometimes when they where grooming themselfs, she wagged her head from side to side so her curls looked a little more fresh then flat well according to her they looked a little flat..

" Oh um well maybe you can show me around? i am sure you know much about this area? "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He watched as she stretched herself for a minute, and then asked, "Would you like me to help you train your wings so that you can fly?" He had been thinking about it since Ringlet had told him she didn't get much practice with them and didn't quite know how to use them in flight, and so had offered to help. His stomach rumbled right after he had offered, and he looked away, somewhat ashamed. His stomach rumbling meant he needed to eat some kind of meat soon, before he attacked Ringlet, which he didn't want to do. "Well, I could, but maybe you'd rather learn to fly first? 'Twould be better for you."

"Before we do... do you think you could wait here, Lady Ringlet? I will return shortly." Not really waiting for an answer, he sped off (not too far away, but far enough that Ringlet wouldn't see) and vanished into the woods for a little while. He soon returned, however, looking slightly wet, but was himself. "Forgive me for leaving you by yourself, Lady Ringlet, but hopefully you did not have to wait for too long." He never wanted anyone to see him eat meat--especially Ringlet; she'd be torn at the sight--and so he had to do it quickly. Luckily, he'd found a bear to kill off and eat and satisfy his stomach for another few months or so.

Hime
Ringlet looked down on her wings...hmm yes she had mentioned that to him before that she wasn't that strong in her wings maybe some training would be good but first she would need some breakfast. Maybe Windflame knows if there is some fruits trees or bushes growing nearby..

" Ah sure...but first i need some breakfast my tummy is starting to feel very upset at me~~ "

She smiled and walked outside the cave...she stopped infront off Windflame and looked up at him. When he had to take off she guessed he also was hungry so she waited nicley until he returned.

" Oh Windflame~~ maybe you know if there are some nice fruit growing around here...something that suits a mare like me "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He wanted to bang his head against a tree trunk right then. Of course Ringlet would be hungry! But he'd forgotten! Mentally tearing and shouting at himself for the inhospitality, he led her to a grove of apple and cherry trees with fresh, sweet grass along with a small, clear pond of delicious, clear water.

"This place should be perfect for you; I leave it untouched because I love the beauty it gives off, and it should be good for you," he explained. This clearing was one of his favorites, and he savored the fact that there was someone he could finally share it with.

"So you do feel up to training your wings?" he asked, moving to lay just outside the grove to watch for predators so that Ringlet could eat safely and in peace. She was in his care now, and he would make sure that she would have the best of times here before she left.

...And he still had no clue why he wanted Ringlet to feel particularly special, he just did and wanted her to.

Hime
She just gave him a warm smile she wasn't that hungry her belly could wait a little while longer. She giggeld lightly to herself when she followed her hero it just seemed like he was thinking other things that he wante to shout out but didnt...maybe that was for the best she probably be scared if he did..

She hurried her steps and walked right beside him instead, she wagged her tail lightly and it was gently touching his side while walking. Even the curls on her tail felt as soft like her voice..then she stopped and looked at the pretty place that Windflame wanted her to eat at. Could she really eat at a place like this? but with her belly screaming she had to eat something. But she was very careful when she ate she didn't want to destroy anything at this pretty place <3

" Well my hero...i have a request for you...i stay here for a little while if you help me train my wings ok? "

She gave him a charming smile and maybe she could stay with her new friend a little while until she continued her trip to find her true home.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:35 am
Icy cold place

Hime = Ringlet and Tweekend = Kitsune

RP Link

Tweekend
Kitsune saw his bright orange self reflecting off the white of the snow. Gripping his sword tight, he slowly made his way through the clumps of snow and ice. He saw his breath spark out of his mouth, and he knew it was definitely getting colder outside. The wind left little chills along his back, and his hair was starting to feel like icicles. Although the temperature was still comfortable, he worried that a storm was coming.

Being his nervous self, his keen eyes consistently scoped the surrounding area. There seemed to be no threats of any kind, so he continued on his path, feeling more comfortable by the second. He was calm for the moment, and this was something nice for him.

Hime
A golden mare hurried her steps forward she had to find a warm place fast or else she wouldn't be able to fly for days. Her body couldn't stand cold that much sure her fur was pretty thick but not as thick as she would have hoped. Raised in a very warm land her body wasn't use to this temperature and her wings was very sensitive.

And she didn't know how it felt to walk on ice either and ofcourse an icy spot had to appear and poor Ringlet slipped. Her golden hoves couldn't find any grip anywhere, she closed her eyes but her trip on the ice ended pretty fast when she bounced into something red and warm...another soquili?

" Ouch....Nnnnnn... "

Tweekend
Kitsune almost had a heart attack, how could he not have noticed the Soquili that plunged into him? He had been drifting off, not paying attention at all. Lifting himself up quickly, he looked down to see a brightly colored mare with a lovely mane. He spazzed, realizing his rudeness. "Oh goodness, FORGIVE ME!" He used he head to try and help her up and stabalize her back, though he felt dumber by the minute.

When he was finally able to look her in the eye, he picked at his sword to make sure it was safely next to him. "Hello there.." he said, shyly. He looked at the details on the mare, from her mane to her wings. "Are you alright, Miss? Realizing she didn't even know who he was, he shook his head again, saying, "Ack forgive me for not introducing myself, my name is Kitsune.

Hime
She accidently flopped a wing in the poor males head as she tried to stand up and she finally got some balance after the unknown stallion helped her with his head. She felt so embarrased but she didn't know she would be hitting someone when slipping...she blushd lightly but tried to take it calm..

" Oh it's ok it's me who is the clumsy one here...i am not use to slippry areas...oh i...i am Ringlet nice to meet you! "

She moved back a few steps so she could look at the soquili she bumped into...oh a red stallion with a strange sword who could that be? she glanced at his sword of curiousity and then his spiky hair..he looked diffrent for sure. One off the mares curls fell down in her eye it was always that white one bugging her face so she blew it away...

" I was trying to find a nice place to warm myself at...i was in a hurry and i slipped so stupid of me "

Tweekend
He shook his head quickly and felt sweat drop down his face. "Forgive me I shouldn't have been walking here!" He realized how stupid that sounded and sighed at his inability to talk to females. He always choked, and said the wrong thing. "It is a pleasure to meet you, even in these circumstances." He bowed pollitely to her.

He then turned to the pretty female, chuckling a bit. "Don't worry, if there is one thing I have learned, its that you can never blame clumsiness and ice. Ice is a terrible disaster waiting to happen anyways." He smiled as confidently as he could. He had not run into a female as stunning as her, so he was embarrassed on how to react.

He then also felt a harsh breeze hit his body, and he looked at the mares wings as well. "It must be hard on your wings, this awful wind." He thought for a few seconds while looking around. "I would be happy to escort you to a warmer area Ringlet." He felt his face swell, worried at her reaction. He wondered if she would think that he was a weirdo for asking such a thing, but he always had to escort a lady.

Hime
Ringlet smiled it wasn't his fault it was very much her fault she had been in a rush and didn't look where she was putting her hoves. So she shock her head..

" No it's not your fault i slipped and you did just wake her when i bounced into you so i guess it's no ones fault "

She looked down at her hoves and then at the ice he was very right ice could really be a pain you could even die if you wasn't careful. She moved her wings slowley they where so weak and they where even weaker when it was sooooo cold.

" I be ok but if you know the area it would be nice if you could show me someplace there it isn't this cold "

She looked at him with her iceblue eyes and waited for an answer.

Tweekend
"Of course I can! He said happily, and peered his eyes in both directions. I think if we head right, I know of a cozy cave that I have rested in on cold nights." He smiled to her, and tried helping her over the small ice patch. Once they were back on normal snow, it was much easier for them to walk.

"If we stay in the middle we should be alright, there isn't much ice here, but the snow is much easier to walk on" He watched her carefully, hoping that she wouldn't fall. He knew the area pretty well, so he was careful with where they walked. There were so many things that he wanted to ask the mare, but he wanted her to get warm, first. He was excited to reach the cave.

"Actually, if we continue up this way, the cave should appear any second now.They were closer than he had expected, and he was happy that she would be able to finally find warmth. Are you still doing ok!?

Hime
She nodded her small head and tried to keep her movement up like stomping in the ground she didn't like cold areas but sometimes you get lost..ok well she got lost every often actually but this stallion seemed nice he had nice and calm eyes too..

" Ah yes you are right~~ i like the snow better it feels much nicer walking on too...umm are you sure i am not causing you any trubble? maybe you was on your way somewhere? "

She didn't want to bother him maybe he had something better to do then escorting her? she gave him a small and nodded again...she was ok she could last a little longer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:52 am
Short romantic RP made on msn <3

Ringlet = Oh? 0_o *can't see how Windflame was a wind breed before*

Windflame: -doesn't say anything due to it being painful to remember-

Ringlet = But he is so sweet and handsome anyway so it doesn't matter ^-^

Windflame: -surprised and is glad he is black because he is slightly blushing-

Ringlet = Oh i didn't offend you or anything Windflame? *peeks up at him*

Windflame: No, Lady Ringlet, you only surprised me again...

Ringlet = Oh ok....so how come you lady me? i am just a simple girl ^~

Windflame: 'Tis polite, Lady Ringlet, unless you want me to call you something else?

Ringlet = Hmm well my friends called me just Rin at home....but lady sounds very nice~~ *puffs his side lightly with her nose*

Windflame: -tries not to laugh because it tickles but ends up chuckling lightly anyway- Then I shall continue to call you Lady Ringlet until you wish otherwise

Ringlet = You are very odd you know that but in a good way ^~ so umm are you alone? you have anyone you care for?

Windflame: ....I live alone, and have no one I care for....perhaps one day I will find someone to live with and care for. What about you, Lady Ringlet?

Ringlet = Me? no ^^ that was one off the reasons i left home....ummm ^///////^ i said to much already

Windflame: -concerned- You're a little red. Are you sick? Do you need anything?

Ringlet = Nnnnn....n...no i am fine ^/////^ *turns her head away*

Windflame: All right, then. -tilts his head curiosly- Are you sure? You seem to have heated up... -puts his cheek against hers before pulling away- ...You don't seem fine. =/

Ringlet = Nnnnn ^^;;;;; i am fine the thing i said before it just sounded so silly...and no i am not sick silly

Windflame: -confused- Ah... okay...

Ringlet = About that part of having a special one...my family don't care that much about true love ^^; heh

Windflame: Oh? Mine did not either. -falls into remembering his darker childhood days- They didn't necessarily like the word itself. They were a cruel herd...

Ringlet = Oh? *couldn't imagine his family was like that* Ah well they picked out a stallion for me...but i can't be together with someone i don't love

Windflame: Did they? o_o; An arranged mating?

Ringlet = Heh kind off yes ^^;;; so because i left i don't have a family anymore...

Windflame: ...That is saddening, for someone who is so pure...

Ringlet = I guess i was to good for them~~ *flaps her wings and puffs his neck this time with her nose*  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:03 am
Short romantic RP made on msn <3

Windflame: Truly, and you were quite brave... -a light chuckle- ...that... why do you do that? -curious-

Ringlet = I didn't want to bare a stupid and ugly stallions babies <<; sure he was my friend...and i got tired of my family ^^; they just made me sad

Windflame: If he was your friend I doubt you should call him ugly unless he agreed to your arranged mating. Then he deserves to get whatever punishment has come to him.

Ringlet = Well his soul was ugly...*sighs* and he was my friend until he turned out to be a yerk ^^;

Windflame: ...ah. I had only one brother, my older twin. My past is a history I care not to remember.

Ringlet = Oh well i have an older sister ^^ so i guess you don't want to talk about your past either

Windflame: No. But that is because I have yet to truly trust someone... you don't have to talk about your past either if you do not wish to speak of it.

Ringlet = Awww it's ok i understand no worries ^^ *puts her small head under his head and gently she start to stroke him under his chin with her nose*

Windflame: -surprised and allows her to do it but is confused-

Ringlet = *continues to stroke him gently* ^-^

Windflame: Rin, I don't really understand why you-- -stops because he realized he just called her by her nickname and is surprised again-

Ringlet = Why am? do what? *is still fashinated over how big he is*

Windflame: Ne... Nevermind

Ringlet = So something isn't bothering you then? *puffs his neck gently*

Windflame: ...uh, no... not... really...

Ringlet = Umm you seem tense ^^; but i must admit you look pretty when you are a little tense

Windflame: -too shocked- I'm not quite used to this... Oo;

Ringlet = Use to what? someone touching you? well if you don't like it then i move away ok ^^, *in his way off saying it she tought he might not like it*

Windflame: Well, uh, it's not that I don't like it, it's just... well...-_-;;;; -doesn't know how to word it-

Ringlet = Someone being that close? well i stop if you don't like it ^^;

Windflame: Uh... if you want... -doesn't really wanna say he likes it because then it's just weird- -_-;;;;

Ringlet = If i want what? ^^ maybe if you told me the hole sentence i know i would understand more

Windflame: Well, shall we go for a tour?

Ringlet = Umm sure...but....but nevermind ^^; *she don't know what he meens..she don't even know if he like her being that close*

Windflame: -turns and nudges her towards the water- Well, this lake will help you find your way around if you're ever lost, because it reflects the moon back into the sky. I'm not sure how.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff