No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Wii not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you get a Wii? (No complaints about the name- that really doesn't count, it's the SYSTEM that we're talking about!)
  Yes.
  Maybe.
  Probably not.
  No.
View Results

Zac Beaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:18 pm
GET THE Wii! It's my next best game addiction next to Okami!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:41 pm
Dude the Wii is clearly superior, plus the capability to play gamecube games is awesome. I already have one so from experience it is great.  

Swing it

Sheldanise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:08 am
I've wanted a WII since the day it got out!!(like a year ago ) ive waited like 2 for the price to drop and i think im getting it 4 christmas ( well i hope i get it 4 chistmas beacuse if i dont get it im gonna be like evil evil evil evil XD)
By the way in a nitendo FREAK!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
i think i still have the game boy color XDDDD xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 am
I really wish I could get a wii but it's too expensive for me to afford right now. I tried it for the first time at a lan party and it was so awsome. It sucks I want a wii. crying  

Axen Axiel

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Axen Axiel

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:09 am
I wanna try to play Zelda on the wii. I always wanted to have a sword fight hehe twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Wii!!! Yay!!! I Love The Wiimote, The Nunchuk, The Games, The Design, Nintendo, And Even That Little Stand You Put The Wii On!!! The Wii Is So Cute!!! 3nodding It's So Cheap My Mom Thought Is Was On Sale... xp And Because She's A Nurse She Likes The Trauma Center Game... wahmbulance I'm Gonna Put Up More Smilies... domokun heart surprised evil rolleyes mrgreen idea exclaim idea LOSERS arrow pirate WINNERS arrow ninja  

5 Soul Battle

ll L o s t F a i t h ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:39 pm
i suggest u guys buy a wii For those simple reasons
#1 It gives Exercises cause u aint sitting on ur a** playing i have 1 so i know =D
#2 u dont even need the dam sensor bar u can use Candles O.o
#3 and the remotes are quite revolutionairy =D
#4 ur parents wont be able to anoy u saying u dont do exercises cause most games u play ur up and swingning like a fool =D
This concludes my report Ty for reading 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding whee whee whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:10 pm
I've tried all the systems and im afraid that the wii is not on my things i want list. YES there are some fun games and the controllers can be fun but i am a classic gamer and some games demand 2 analog sticks (thinking of the new tomb raider). in the end the wii is more of a party system.

P.S. it has some online features i would drool over on the ps3  

Daora

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:45 pm
I have the Wii and it is one of the best systems I own. Mostly I play my Gamecube games on it (Animal Crossing taking up the majority of my gaming time now ^.^). it's the lowest priced of the three major systems. And in regards to Okami, it's comming out for the Wii. I already have it pre-ordered ^.^ My only gripe is with games like Dragon Quest: Swords. While fun as it is, my arm was sore for 23 days after plaing it for a few hours >.< That, and it's the only system that doesn't have Oblivion (To my knowledge) Aside from those small gripes, I love it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:28 pm
I honestly love my wii biggrin but the only fail i see on it >_< is the online playing... if wii could have the Xbox 360 online gaming system and the account system, Man!!!! the wii would be just perfect, its the only thing i would like a change on for the wii. but yeah its depending in your interests, nintendo has always being really fun, no matter graphics for them is more the entertainment, if you want a little more graphic and well developed, of course with more price, i think Xbox 360 is the best , but honestly if you get PS3 i think its not that great, i only admire the games, Resistance-Fall of men, and Haze, Great games, but no great difference from PS3 and Xbox biggrin  

Yakutsa

_Cheeti_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:33 am
THe reason I got a wii is for smash bros. Brawl

As well as twilight princess Both games rock!

Star wars force unleashed looks pretty cool

the thing they should have more of are first person shooters though  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:02 am
i hav a wii and it rocks!!! blaugh  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shaman Scout

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 pm
i dont have a Wii but my cousin always leaves his Wii at my house because my siblings and i wanted to play some games.
the most game we played is Brawl and i get maybe 2-3 blisters from GC controller and maybe pop them couple days later... lolz biggrin xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 pm
I had a chance to use the Wiimote recently, and it's so much fun! Not very good at it, but still, fun all the same.  

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

frozen bladesman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:52 am
my reasons the wii rules:
1.you can play sports games alot better then just hitting buttons to make people takle and what not.
2.games where you hack apart things with swords are cooler cuse you can do moves only you could think about.
3.i only have a gamecube and a ps2 besides that.........  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff